PDA

View Full Version : Distribution of Asus G75VW-T1086V is terminated in the Netherlands

Volco
10-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Dear friends,

I am very disappointed. I just discovered that the Asus G75VW-T1086V which I wanted to purchase will no longer be distributed in Holland. I tried ordering it, but every online store here stated that it is out of stock and will no longer be available.
The T1031V model on the other hand is still available.
I will try to order it in another country, hopefully it is still available there. I hope it is still produced, it is a quite new model.

john_from_ohio
10-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Dear friends,

I am very disappointed. I just discovered that the Asus G75VW-T1086V which I wanted to purchase will no longer be distributed in Holland.

Probably because G75VX ( windows 8 / etc ) is coming out ...

rewben
10-19-2012, 01:07 AM
right, new models are just around the corner. good for you :)

GottiBoi55
10-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Dear friends,

I am very disappointed. I just discovered that the Asus G75VW-T1086V which I wanted to purchase will no longer be distributed in Holland. I tried ordering it, but every online store here stated that it is out of stock and will no longer be available.
The T1031V model on the other hand is still available.
I will try to order it in another country, hopefully it is still available there. I hope it is still produced, it is a quite new model.

Well maybe that's good thing that you couldn't get your hands on one.
I think that model is a bad one, I may be wrong.
But there's one member here and he's on his 5th Asus G75VW-T1086V.
He's been having nothing but problems with that version!

Check this link>>>> My-5th-ASUS-G75VW (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?24108-My-5th-ASUS-G75VW-have-this-boom-boom-boom-sound-on-the-right-side-of-it&country=&status=)