PDA

View Full Version : Just to shoutout cl-scott.

AlanMcKinnon
10-20-2012, 07:45 PM
If you have an RMA, he's the guy to go to. Got eyes on my machine, gave me info I wouldn't have otherwise had, etc. Generally put me in the middle of the experience.

Much appreciated, Scott.

chrsplmr
10-20-2012, 08:27 PM
That's what I'm talking about .. I second that goodSir .. ++to Mr. Scott.
There are Good Eggs and Great Apples .. Cudos to ourFriend for making Both look easy.

.. and a little *wink @ Asus Human Resources. Good catch.

+AlanM .. for being ROGenough to say so.c.

kuudou
10-20-2012, 08:48 PM
I know at some point I would probably need an RMA. So hows has the experience been for folks in Canada? Where should I send it to? Theoretically.

chrsplmr
10-20-2012, 08:59 PM
kuudou .. hahahhaha .. Welcome to ROG.
If you have registered your equipment @ http://vip.asus.com then you
will have no issue 'if' or 'when' you 'ever' have .. hahhaha (thats the part I was laughing
about -- because Most -- hopefully You -- Never will.) have an issue .. but .. then you
will be 'Good to Go.' ... from there. Theoretically.

Canada is North America/USA ... btw.
No offense meant in any of this. simply humbly suggested.
Worry not of this. Cross that ROG 'if'/'when' you come to it.

GAMEon.c.

Sinless
10-21-2012, 02:58 AM
Kudos to Scott !

He is doing a great job !

:)

kuudou
10-21-2012, 05:37 AM
kuudou .. hahahhaha .. Welcome to ROG.
If you have registered your equipment @ http://vip.asus.com then you
will have no issue 'if' or 'when' you 'ever' have .. hahhaha (thats the part I was laughing
about -- because Most -- hopefully You -- Never will.) have an issue .. but .. then you
will be 'Good to Go.' ... from there. Theoretically.

Canada is North America/USA ... btw.
No offense meant in any of this. simply humbly suggested.
Worry not of this. Cross that ROG 'if'/'when' you come to it.

GAMEon.c.

No amount of reading comprehension training would have prepared me for this...thing.

Thanks, I guess.

chrsplmr
10-21-2012, 12:03 PM
kuudou ... hahahhaha .. yes, it has been suggested before and I am sorry for that.
This is one 'why' you don't see the word 'Moderator' after my name ... hahhahaha .. and yes,
I am sorry for that also.

I was saying, dont worry about that .. have fun with your equipment.
Most simply work and there is never a need.
If you are registered Here and Vip ... Whats to worry about ???

It's not broke yet .. but it is already fixed.
You Are Welcome, I know.
Remember, we are not Just 'supporting' equipment and fellow members up in 'here' ..
'we' are having fun doing it ..

btw .. your comments have made my day .. hahahhaha ..
I believe I will use your line in my next Satire (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?6133-PROJECT-BLACK-and-RED) .. if there ever is .... a next.

Warning-No amount of reading comprehension training will have prepared you
for what follows ... hahhaha

... Maybe I should start all my posts this way .. hahaha .. well, some would say.c.

HiVizMan
10-21-2012, 05:40 PM
No amount of reading comprehension training would have prepared me for this...thing.

Thanks, I guess.

To know Chris is to love Chris = but never confuse loving Chris to ever understanding Chris. :D :D

Woots
10-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Always nice to see respect threads...Even if it turned into a lulz thread :)

HiVizMan
10-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Repped Woots, OP and Chris.

chrsplmr
10-21-2012, 08:39 PM
To know Chris is to love Chris = but never confuse loving Chris to ever understanding Chris. :D :D
Thanks Viz .. English grammar is highly 'overRated' .. I am a ROGreminder that as many among us struggle with English as a
second or sometimes third language .. Some even in America and other English speaking Nations struggle with it as a first.
(..and now much of America speaks Spanish and a multitude of languages, as in here .. wish'n I did .. but can 'we' imagine if I could?? oooomy.hahaha)

Always nice to see respect threads...Even if it turned into a lulz thread :)
hahaha .. had to look up 'lulz', and thank you for that .. And I could not agree more, not to be redundant or
to take away from the OP's original point ... Respect.
That goodSir is the single most compelling draw to this forum for me. The unapologizing
respect and self-respects found here for and from each other .. and it simply can not be trumpeted enough.
(Although I am compelled to add that 'some' have not found that some how.)
In other words ... hahhahaa... yesSir, indeed.c.

kuudou
10-22-2012, 03:59 AM
kuudou ... hahahhaha .. yes, it has been suggested before and I am sorry for that.
This is one 'why' you don't see the word 'Moderator' after my name ... hahhahaha .. and yes,
I am sorry for that also.

I was saying, dont worry about that .. have fun with your equipment.
Most simply work and there is never a need.
If you are registered Here and Vip ... Whats to worry about ???

It's not broke yet .. but it is already fixed.
You Are Welcome, I know.
Remember, we are not Just 'supporting' equipment and fellow members up in 'here' ..
'we' are having fun doing it ..

btw .. your comments have made my day .. hahahhaha ..
I believe I will use your line in my next Satire (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?6133-PROJECT-BLACK-and-RED) .. if there ever is .... a next.

Warning-No amount of reading comprehension training will have prepared you
for what follows ... hahhaha

... Maybe I should start all my posts this way .. hahaha .. well, some would say.c.

Haha I think I understand this mix-up. What I meant was I'm hoping I won't have to go through RMA, but I do know for a fact that there is more than one place to send it to in North America. And I was wondering which one is more reliable based on feedback from people who has had an experience with ASUS RMA.

But yeah you're welcome to use that if you wish. Glad to see we're all having a laugh here.

chrsplmr
10-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Sorry brotherKuudou .. I knew what you meant .. 'we' all did .. 'We' have great pride in the improvements of RMApast.
We dont know which is the most reliable .. 'we' want there to be no question .. either/any .. its Asus .. its the ROG thing to do Asus..ect.
And another reason the OP' Thread here is so important .. we have eyes on Now .. hehehe
Worry not..
When the time comes .. I will be one of the first to shout cl-scotts name .. with ya ... which is cool cuz .. just whisper it.c.