PDA

View Full Version : Razer Abyssus issues.

Sqnkov
10-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello to all ROG members,
My mouse wasnt recognized in the device manager, the blue backlit is on and windows makes the plugged in sound when I plug it in the USB 3.0 port but still - nothing happens. Correct me if I am wrong but if the mouse was dead the blue backlit wouldnt light up and windows wouldnt make the sound right? I also tried it on another notebook and it does the same thing.
Thanks in advance

ggBanks
10-27-2012, 01:52 PM
The mouse being dead does not mean that it will not shine in blue or the windows will not make the sound! Maybe the laser is dead or it could be any component inside the mouse. I advise you to try it on a different computer before you make any conclusions.

Sqnkov
10-27-2012, 02:22 PM
I tried it on my roomate`s laptop. It makes the same sound and it backlits...

Pae.TH
10-27-2012, 03:56 PM
You mean to say you cannot move the cursor, right?
Did you try to left or right click?
Because I also have a problem with sensor of Razer once. Everything works fine except the sensor can't move.

ggBanks
10-27-2012, 04:26 PM
The problem seems to be in your mouse. If you still have a guarantee on it you better send it back for replacement, otherwise you better buy a new mouse.

Sqnkov
10-27-2012, 05:11 PM
No right nor left clicking works.. I cant imagine such poor quality of craftsmanship if I can call it that way. Exremely dissapointed from Razer if the mouse hardware is the problem. The mouse is nearly 6 days old.

ggBanks
10-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Then go and exchange it for a new one it could be just a defective.

sectionate
10-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Try not to return it to razer, they will send you a refurbished mouse.