PDA

View Full Version : Vantage HW WR Radeon 7950 (2 pcs gpu, crossfire)...*****

Rockford
10-28-2012, 09:59 PM
A test-run, that turned out good while undergoing system tuning, not super, but i am pleased with it, for now..

ROG Supreme OC 24/7...

Rockford
10-28-2012, 10:30 PM
I am trying to find my way around the bot, and learn new things..

I am looking for the possibility to create challenges, input is welcome, how 2 proceed..

HiVizMan
10-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Me I would rather see the challenges here on the ROG forum between members here. But it is up to the individual I guess.

However - huge respect to you sir that is simply stunning benching on 7950 cards.

OUTSTANDING

Rockford
10-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Thanks Viz..

yes, its a way for me to try my wings, and maybe earn some scores, as a individual

If it is scores to be earned..

to be honest, i dunno much about the challenges..

If its boring, i dont go there.. at all

btw, i know i can get a higher vantage crossfire ranking, and that feels great

Should not be a problem..

***Tinsel for for the TEAM..And i feather 4 me..

The members aint lazy, i can tell you that..

;o)

HiVizMan
10-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Speak to ZKa about what I outlined last week, that fits in with what you want personally as a challenge.

Arne Saknussemm
10-29-2012, 11:31 AM
That is a nice score X Pack.... I'm impressed by those cards!!

Rockford
10-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Thanks A..

yes, the voltage regulators, seems to perform very well..

Rockford
10-29-2012, 01:16 PM
btw, i cranked up Jane Nash, to around +700 fps (peak) today, but when running Quad, there are a issue called freeze (it hang).. Random freeze..

And after some browsing on the net, i am not alone with this issue..

And i can think of around 382753 different reason why, that occur..

Its haunting me...

Need to think..

if anyone read this, and now a fast fix to this prob.. Please..

Squallalaha
11-19-2012, 08:59 PM
I found pure freeze to be the issue when having Both 3dM11 and Vantage installed at the same time. they claim it was fixed in 1.1.0 I believe, but I still had it happen and didnt buy it. try that (only have vantage installed) on a diff boot or img then see.

honestly because the tests are so long (wouldnt crash after the 1st jetski until end of calico) while trying for better scores, i jsut moved on to 3dm11.)

I say bench a piece of hardware with the test that was made for it, sure you can blow old results out of the water, (3dmark06, etc.) but that feels like it takes away from the cards that can;'t runt he newer tests. my 2cents.

Like learing to ski or karate even, you dont go back and challenge the people that are in a lower belt or on the bunny hill, its old hat to you and just not fair.

'...steps off stool'

Rockford
11-19-2012, 09:06 PM
The issue was mostly related to a vccsa underclock, when running multi gpu's..more juice is required.

Many of the benchmarks feel kinda bedrock, and some of them, i dont even manage getting running properly..

I had some probs with 3d mark 11 in the past, but did a downgrade, and now its working again..

Many people at the bot, are running for hardware points, instead of global. So the old benchmarks have a purpose..