PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops II anyone?

Forgottenbhs
11-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Just wondering if anyone has gotten Black Ops II yet? How well does it run on the G series?

I'll be getting mine on Friday.

trieuan10
11-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Black ops 2 has not been released till Nov 13.
The graphics is same as MW3. So there's nothing to worry about it.

bignazpwns
11-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Just wondering if anyone has gotten Black Ops II yet? How well does it run on the G series?

I'll be getting mine on Friday.

I have played on the closed beta and your G75 wont play multi player maxed. seems liek there were some issue with coding and the game did not run as good as it should of. But the final release should run better then the beta however dont go in expecting multi play to be maxed and run smooth. But if it does be happy.

Forgottenbhs
11-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Black ops 2 has not been released till Nov 13.
The graphics is same as MW3. So there's nothing to worry about it.

How weird! I guess I saw the release date for the wrong game, either way i'm getting it on release day. I know it uses the same engine as almost every other COD game, I just hope I won't have the same problems as I did with MW3. Basically I could not have any AA settings enabled or else my mouse would jerk around, the only fix I found is to turn on Adaptive VSync, Triple Buffering and turn everything else off.

StereoROG
11-06-2012, 06:00 PM
I play MW3 maxed out no problemo wit the G75.

Black ops 2 will have a graphics engine upgrade from DX 9 to DX 11 so we should all expect a better graphics which is going to consume more of the resources on the machine but i went to the website "can i run it" google for more info and the G75 pass the recommended requirements with no issue at all.

Big smile on my face.

Forgottenbhs
11-06-2012, 06:21 PM
I play MW3 maxed out no problemo wit the G75.

Black ops 2 will have a graphics engine upgrade from DX 9 to DX 11 so we should all expect a better graphics which is going to consume more of the resources on the machine but i went to the website "can i run it" google for more info and the G75 pass the recommended requirements with no issue at all.

Big smile on my face.

What settings do you have selected in game and in the Nvidia control panel? Oh and you should add me on Steam.

The name is "WiLL=D"

StereoROG
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
I overlooked the specs that you have although it shouldn't make that big of a difference:

I have G75, 12 gb ram , Nvidia 670m 3GB , 256 SSD LiteOn

But still in my opinion your machine should perform well...below my ingame settings, i haven't done any changes to the Nvidia Control Panel as it is set to "Application-Controlled".

Hope this answers your question if not please let me know if you need more info.

Cheers,

Forgottenbhs
11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
I overlooked the specs that you have although it shouldn't make that big of a difference:

I have G75, 12 gb ram , Nvidia 670m 3GB , 256 SSD LiteOn

But still in my opinion your machine should perform well...below my ingame settings, i haven't done any changes to the Nvidia Control Panel as it is set to "Application-Controlled".

Hope this answers your question if not please let me know if you need more info.

Cheers,

You've been very helpful, I appreciate you taking your time to help people out. I will give it a try here in a min and see how it goes.

Edit: A quick tip for better quality. Setting the Image Quality to Native will actually produce better image than Extra. I believe that is because Extra gives you the highest image quality for consoles, while Native will run textures according to your desktop resolution.

ForCeV
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
Don't lie to Black ops 2 users!!!!, there is no closing beta tester can play black ops 2 which doesn't released game. However, I don't think that treyarch made a black ops 2 with good optimization. I mean since they 've made a call of duty series was not well made on performance part simply, optimization failed. Many people expect to treyarch better graphics and nice optimization. but I doubt about it... Treyarch game engine was always heavier than infinity ward's modern series.... I wish they made black ops 2 well, but I hesitate to buy black ops 2 yet because It can't be refunded it by my private complain after the game has many issues.

Please be optimized success Trey!!!!

bignazpwns
11-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Don't lie to Black ops 2 users!!!!, there is no closing beta tester can play black ops 2 which doesn't released game. However, I don't think that treyarch made a black ops 2 with good optimization. I mean since they 've made a call of duty series was not well made on performance part simply, optimization failed. Many people expect to treyarch better graphics and nice optimization. but I doubt about it... Treyarch game engine was always heavier than infinity ward's modern series.... I wish they made black ops 2 well, but I hesitate to buy black ops 2 yet because It can't be refunded it by my private complain after the game has many issues.

Please be optimized success Trey!!!!

English please? If you are trying to say there was no closed beta all i hate to say for you is "Derp" and dont try to act like you know whats going on when you have no idea what is going on at all.

StereoROG
11-07-2012, 03:10 PM
There was a beta released you can google it and find many people who are talking about it all developers do that, but they do not advertise it alot simple explanation for that is to test the game on different platforms and gather info as fast as they can...

@Forgottenbhs you are most welcome i'm happy i could help and i'll take your advice on the Image quality...:)

Peace Out!!!

bignazpwns
11-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Just got done playing MOH Warfighter and i must say it ran very nice maxed out with no overclocks.

StereoROG
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
@bignazpwns i just checked the reviews on MOH Warfighter i'm really disappointed coz of the low points given but still interested to buy it, what did you think?

Replic
11-09-2012, 08:59 PM
MoH really isn't that bad of a game

DeltaActual
11-10-2012, 01:21 PM
MoH really isn't that bad of a game

SP is the most boring ever, good MP game, yes , bur Field of View of 60 in the PC game is unacceptable - that's the reason i didn't buy it

Area 66
11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
@bignazpwns i just checked the reviews on MOH Warfighter i'm really disappointed coz of the low points given but still interested to buy it, what did you think?

My son make me purchase it for Xbox, and he play only 1 hour on it, what a waste, I should have order it for PC, so I can play with it.....

mrwolf
11-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Yea im not so interested in Blackops anymore.. Was more fun on xbox with friends n stuff but ive moved on from that now..
If you guys love fps games n want something fresh thats free and highly highly competitive check out planetside 2 ;) Ive been hooked on that for a while now n dont see any other fps games that can compare to its large scale.. The game is being release in exactly like 1 week :D (November 20th) And it will be fully free to play :) Also for all of you who arent sci-fi fans, dont be put off by the game as only one of the main factions is sci-fi based, the others have normal weapons and vehicles, little bit futuristic tho lol

Heres some videos from my outfit that ive joined (they are mainly an infantry/cavalry outfit so they love ground combat - im more of pilot myself) Also the graphics may not look amazing because the person recording cant run it on ultra settings like us G-series owners can :p, game looks amazing tho..

Kanium Outfit Recruitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05Ssw4wZLk

Although the game usually looks like this to me since im in the AirSupport Column

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwCNEwiGVM

StereoROG
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
I'll stick to Battlefield although it took me a bit time to get used to it but i'm enjoying it more than COD but i think i'll give BO2 a chance.

ForCeV
11-11-2012, 07:20 AM
????? ????????????????????????

Ayman
11-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Anyone have issue when aiming, the game not smooth?
I lowered the resolution i turn off every thing install the beta driver still the same :(

Andili
11-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I am playing Black Ops 2 on the highest possible settings and it works without any issues!

Ayman
11-24-2012, 06:57 PM
I am playing Black Ops 2 on the highest possible settings and it works without any issues!
Nvidia 660 or 670.
And can you send me your setting info ? just to try and compare.

TSC-Ops
11-24-2012, 07:38 PM
high settings no overclock

Sqnkov
11-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Nvidia 660 or 670.
And can you send me your setting info ? just to try and compare.

Ayman, the game does not run smooth on my machine either. I think it has something to do with the depth of field because when I lowered it the game began to run smooth. This is something that will hopefully be fixed in upcoming updates.

Enterfrize
11-27-2012, 05:36 AM
I find that the mouse control with the touchpad is chunky compared to other games. When I use the separate mouse, it's fine. I've tried playing with mouse sensitivity, but I think there is a bug with how the touchpad driver interacts with the game. Anyone else having similar problems?

I think this problem is game specific.

Regards,
Enterfrize

WontonNoodle
11-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Yeah how are you playing BO2 with no lag at all? You must be oc'ed or something. The game chugs and does not run smooth at all. It constantly dips to below 30 for me, averaging 22 fps.