PDA

View Full Version : g53sw not powering up

Zandagulas
11-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Hello.

Two days ago, i tried turning my laptop on after putting it to sleep.
I read that i must take out the battery, hold in the power for a minute, and then put it back in after. It worked, and the laptop was running perfectly, until now.

I tried to turn it on from sleep mode again no less than 30 minutes ago,and it did the same thing as before. I tried the same sollution, but this time, after putting the battery back in, and plugging in the power, nothing worked. There wasnt even light indicating that it was plugged in.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I am in desperate need to use the pc, as i need it for studies, and i write an examination in less than 30 hours.

Thanks in advance.

cl-scott
11-09-2012, 12:08 AM
There are a couple of possibilities that come to mind, but all of them basically involve significant repairs, not something you're going to do in a few minutes to cure it. If you leave it unplugged and the battery removed for a while, you may get lucky and it'll turn back on again, but if I'm right, it'll only be a matter of time before it does this again, and it'll only get more and more frequent as time goes on.

Zygomorphic
11-09-2012, 02:54 AM
I think you are stuck, unfortunately. Find some friend with a computer and worry about getting yours repaired after the exams. Sorry that this is the timing, but still, best of luck on the exams, you'll need all you can get! :)