PDA

View Full Version : Sabertooth z77

mckee1492
11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
idk if this is the right spot for this but here we go. i just got the sabertooth z77 board. hooked up the psu cpu my h100 and ram. started it up all led lights seam good. only got 1 green leds that stays on. No red leds. I start it up and nothing pops up on my screen/tv. Just a black screen. when i take my hdmi out and put it back in says no boot device found. Is the bios messed up or what. cant fighter it out. mobo seams to be working find just no boot screen. I just want to get to the bios is all to see if every thing is working.

Please give me feed back if you know the problem thanks

HiVizMan
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Please do me a favour and list all your hardware.

Where are you connecting your HDMI cable to, and what monitor are you using?

mckee1492
11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
its goes to my tv via hdmi. i used this on my last pc no problems with the hdmi. same hdmi cable i used on my last pc monster 12 foot.

HiVizMan
11-11-2012, 09:58 PM
There have been many many posts with people haveing issues using the HDMI to TV, and you still have not posted your hardware, or how you are connecting the TV. Is is to a graphic card or via the motherboard.

if you want someone to help you do need to provide the information please.

mckee1492
11-11-2012, 10:11 PM
its going from the motherboard i have not set up my video card yet. and im using the same tv now to type this message so it cant be the tv

HiVizMan
11-11-2012, 10:44 PM
If you are using the TV then when does your screen go black? Is that with the same system you are currently using the TV set with?

mckee1492
11-11-2012, 10:49 PM
when i power on the system. Theres only black. the same tv works fine with this pc. After doing some test. dram and boot led stay on. i take the dram light means my ram is not completable with my mobo. im using the new corsair dominator platnum. Could that be the problem. The dram is not working.