PDA

View Full Version : G75VW WOW on WOW

Noe de la Garza
11-21-2012, 05:42 PM
So after making fun of WOW players, somehow I became addicted. BADLY. Love the damn thing. Actually a cheap habit that has saved lots of money since I was a big party guy and bar tabs have been kept to a Minimal. So 8 Months later I decided to put some money into my little Hobby and decided to invest in the G75. WOW WOW WOW, there are things on the screen I had never noticed, Battle Grounds are like totally different, its like a new world. I am a big PVP'er. I can actually see the Horde (Yes I am alliance like or not) from the other side of the BG, I can actually ckick on them while still on count down. AMAZING After a 2 hour load for the game , I log in and felt like a kid in disneyland. Not that my other computer was a piece of crap, Nicest 900 dls about 2 years ago DELL. But damn did this ASUS laptop make a difference.

So far no complains, will probably due some upgrades as times comes. Dont need them just yet, I am still amazed as it is.

Want to add SSD on the second hard drive bay and keep 1T at 5400, add another 8 gigs of ram, Not like I need them but just for the heck of it and upgrade to BlueRay in about 12 months. So Far that's it.

LOVE MY G75VW. WOW on WOW

Daylife
11-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Congrats man :D