PDA

View Full Version : Uninstalled Windows 8, went back to Windows 7!!

pinkfloyd1173
11-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi all I am new to these forums and have been doing a lot of research on here, you guys seem to be very informative on all issues consering ASUS gaming laptops!! Well I just got the G75VW about a week ago, I got the best buy verison. I was very happy with my purchase, it was really kinda free since the geek squad over there miss placed my p.c or gave it to the wrong person, to make a long story short they messed up and gave me credit to get a new one, so I got lucky i guess??

I all ready upgrade it to 16Gb of ram put in a 280gb SSD, and now I am getting rid of windows 8, to much of a pain in the ass to deal with at the moment. My question is will I be able to get all the ASUS programs that were installed when I frist bought it with windows 8? And if I could where would I be able to get them and also what ASUS programs would you recommend to put back on my laptop?? Well I hope you guys can help me out, and thank you.

Pitcher@asus
11-30-2012, 06:44 AM
hi, if you hidden partition is not lose, please prsss F9 to recover back to win 7.