PDA

View Full Version : Finger pad stucked

ChillKill
12-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey all , i own a g75 660m, 1 week old , and currently im having problems with the finger pad while gaming , it gets stucked for a few seconds like it doesnt move at all then goes back to normal, this only happends while gaming it has never happend while browsing etc.

any suggestions how to fix it ? or maybe its faulty ?

Thanks in advance

kuudou
12-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Check the ASUS support page for your G75 to see if there is a new Synaptics driver available.

And I don't get how you can play games on a touch pad. I normally use a mouse and keep my touch pad deactivated most of the time.

Pitcher@asus
12-06-2012, 02:17 AM
hi, what game are you playing? please what is your NB model, G75VW or G75VX, please update driver at ASUS support site.

Zygomorphic
12-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Sounds like driver problems. If the hardware were faulty, then it would happen while browsing. I second @kuudou on this: why play games with a touchpad? More challenging? :D

dstrakele
12-06-2012, 05:53 AM
By default, the touchpad deactivates when you press any keys. This feature is designed to eliminate accidental touchpad movement from touching it with your palms when typing. You need to disable this feature (Smart Detector) when gaming.