PDA

View Full Version : Asus ROG vulcan headset question

danieldedaniel
12-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Hey, I purchased this headset a few days ago. I love it, the quality etc is really good! I just have one small thing I dont like. does anyone know a fix to this:

Basically my left earcup, the one connected to the microphone, slides down a little bit every time I put it on. The strap or the thing which keeps the headset on a certain place isn't strong enough I think, because the left earcup is quite heavy. The right earcup stays in place nicely though. Is there anything I can do about to make it stronger/just let it be able to stay in one place?

dedaciai
12-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey, I purchased this headset a few days ago. I love it, the quality etc is really good! I just have one small thing I dont like. does anyone know a fix to this:

Basically my left earcup, the one connected to the microphone, slides down a little bit every time I put it on. The strap or the thing which keeps the headset on a certain place isn't strong enough I think, because the left earcup is quite heavy. The right earcup stays in place nicely though. Is there anything I can do about to make it stronger/just let it be able to stay in one place?

I have the Vulcan too and don't have that problem. I would make sure that the screws are tight (don't strip them though). After that I am not sure what else it could be...maybe RMA it?

danieldedaniel
12-07-2012, 09:31 PM
I have the Vulcan too and don't have that problem. I would make sure that the screws are tight (don't strip them though). After that I am not sure what else it could be...maybe RMA it?

Not really wanting to rma it, that will take a long time.
Ill try the screws but they're pretty tight already. Isnt it something inside the headset, like an easy fix?