PDA

View Full Version : My asus g75vw Ecran don't work ! Help me !

RZaK
12-11-2012, 08:33 AM
yesterday my laptop shuts down unexpectedly and does not work Ecran,
I turn on , I hear that it is working, the lights are lit and the sound heard HDD, only the Ecran is not lit at all,
if you look at the screen, you might think that the laptop is off !!
WTF with my notebook ???
Sory for my English,i'm from Russia !!!

RZaK
12-11-2012, 09:31 PM
WTF with my notebook ?? Ecran don't work....I hear the sound of the HDD and others components but Ecran don't show nothing !!

Clintlgm
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Sound like your screen has crashed? Don't get excited we don't spend every minute on here we all have jobs and lives. Best for you to go back to the retailer where you got this for a replacement or repair.

dstrakele
12-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Try discharging the laptop by unplugging, removing all peripheral devices (even any SD card in the Card Reader) and the battery. Hold the Power On button down for 10 seconds, then plug in and start the laptop.

If that fails, attach your laptop to an external monitor or HDTV to see if video displays on it while your laptop's display remains dark. If the external monitor displays video, you could have a poorly-connected or defective LVDS cable or a defective laptop display.

If both fail to display video, it could be a problem with your video driver or VGA. Some users have reported a black screen on startup that lasts for 3 minutes or more. Be patient during startup to test this possibility.

Pitcher@asus
12-12-2012, 06:42 AM
hi, what is sitiation happen it? so now you have no post, just black all the time? could you connect other moniter like HDMI or CRT to post, is it success, is no help. please send back to ASUS server center.