PDA

View Full Version : screen problem

hahaha_ba
12-12-2012, 12:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_wN1BII8Tg
here what i talking about what is this or is it normal ?

hahaha_ba
12-12-2012, 12:47 AM
watch from 0:33
and i've done nothing with keyboard or mouse just my notebook starts and then color changes i dunno why

ZeroBarrier
12-12-2012, 03:04 AM
3 Words, Asus Splendid Utility.

romanlopez01
12-12-2012, 03:08 AM
unistall Splendid Utility

SUKARA@ASUS
12-12-2012, 03:55 AM
It's normal,asus Splendid Utility will be auto adjustment by your choose Scene modes

GottiBoi55
12-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Uninstall Splendid Utility .......it's your problem.
I have three Asus laptops, and that's the first thing I remove.

finalhour
12-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I love how the problem is always the ASUS bloatware...you'd think they would learn

DirtyCodingHabitz
12-12-2012, 04:36 PM
That silly splendid utility. Does it still come with the new laptops? lol

finalhour
12-12-2012, 05:34 PM
That silly splendid utility. Does it still come with the new laptops? lol

It comes on all ASUS laptops I've ever encountered

ZeroBarrier
12-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Uninstall Splendid Utility .......it's your problem.
I have three Asus laptops, and that's the first thing I remove.

I have zero problems with the ASUS Splendid Utility, absolutely none. I currently have ASUS Splendid Utility installed and it mostly lays there dormant till I have any real need of it, which is almost never. The problem is users not knowing what they are doing within certain program settings and/or key combinations. I will admit that had I not been a full on tech geek, most of the ASUS "bloatware" would have confused me to no end. They really should include better documentation on all the useful things the bloatware does for normal users.

GottiBoi55
12-13-2012, 12:34 AM
I have zero problems with the ASUS Splendid Utility, absolutely none. I currently have ASUS Splendid Utility installed and it mostly lays there dormant till I have any real need of it, which is almost never. The problem is users not knowing what they are doing within certain program settings and/or key combinations. I will admit that had I not been a full on tech geek, most of the ASUS "bloatware" would have confused me to no end. They really should include better documentation on all the useful things the bloatware does for normal users.

I"m glad you are so content with your "bloatware", but most ROG members here are not.
Most bloatware is useless and just takes up space and valuable CPU resources.
Your lappy will run much better without all that crap!
All you need is a good calibration utility, and the setting in the nVidia control panel to get the best picture on your video pamel.