PDA

View Full Version : ASUS ROG CONTEST on Xtreme Systems.org Problem!

hersounds
12-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi people of asus... 130 days ago...in xtremesystems Mr Fugger ( owner ) make an asus rog contest..that "fortunately" I win in thirdly place ( my prize are 1 maximus extreme mobo, stickers,tshirts,and other things ) my friend from serbia
Nikolas61 win the first place ( asus 680 direct cu 2, and t shirts ,etc )

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?282077-Asus-Agent-ROG-Contest

the contest ended 130 days ago, and still waiting our prizes....if posibble that ASUS can do something, THE CONTEST USE the asus rog labs ( shamino and andre yang ) and of course the ASUS ROG BRAND, I think is a bad move for the Asus image...I hope that you can do something please...is december 2012 and we still waiting our prize.

Again please nobody die for an mobo or vga but a prize is a prize and the word is the word.
We are really disappointed by this delay and hope to do something and give us a solution
thanks very much and i hope ASUS CAN DO ANYTHING IN OFFICIAL MODE.

expect the support of all overclockers,benchers and enthusiasts for this cause

hersounds ( Argentina ) & Nikola61 ( Serbia ) Thanks

nikolas61
12-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Contest is over 130 days ago.
and I still waiting my prize ( asus GTX 680 DirectCU II, and t shirts ,etc )

DB5
12-12-2012, 07:43 PM
It's unfortunate that a contest was held by a Third Party and I doubt that ASUS ROG endorsed it. I'm sure the owner of the website "bought" the products and used them for the Contest. This would really only show bad for that company and should in no way be a part of ROG ASUS's problem. If you had to contact ASUS for the parts, this being specified in the rules, then I could see it being their fault. You guys trying to get ASUS to get you stuff is pretty pitiful. I mean I hate people getting ripped off but there is NO reason to come to ASUS ROG and say that this issue you have with the owner of that site is making a bad name for ROG.

hersounds
12-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I disagree, asus rog is the only place where we expect to find support and help on this ... I'm sure they will be able to mediate

HiVizMan
12-12-2012, 08:17 PM
We are a ROG motherboard support forum.

Not in any way connected to Charles Wirth from XS forum - you can try and contact him directly via his forum, or try and contact one of his staff on that forum. Or maybe one of the other staff that are based in the US can help you but certainly I know nothing about that contest.

hersounds
12-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks HiVizMan We know very well what is this...Mr fugger don't answer any mail or request ...we try absolutly everything is that why expect some help and support from ASUS and what better that use this offical forum.

HiVizMan
12-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah I hear you brother. I have asked one of the USA guys to look at this interesting question you have raised.

hersounds
12-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks HiVizMan thanks so much...Nobody of us say nothing from asus corporation... just seek the minimum support or help that Asus can give us, again thanks.

happens that if they use the brand asus and then behave bad, is not beneficial for asus corporation. if you read the thread of contest in first page ,fugger named the asus rog labs (Shamino & andre yang) in contest

HiVizMan
12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
I do not go to XS forum, he wants to make me pay to just be a member so I stopped going. :p

nikolas61
12-12-2012, 09:04 PM
I hope it will be resolved. Thanks.

Area 66
12-12-2012, 09:04 PM
From what I see, few receive their price and last info from the owner was that he will send the last International package and his mom have problem, bla bla , that was in November, so Asus give the price to the guy, it's him who don't send them .

I don't see why it's bad for the Image of Asus, it's the image of Xtreme that is bad. You may be never get your price, but I'm pretty sure Xtreme will never be able to make a new contests without have stones throw to them on their own forum.

I do not go to XS forum, he wants to make me pay to just be a member so I stopped going. :p

if I go on the last page of the xtreme tread I get this

hersounds
12-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks for you reply Area 66

Area 66
12-12-2012, 09:25 PM
last post of the Xtreme owner don't sound good at all, the guy sound broke

" I am shipping, half went out so far and international is expensive to ship a shirt and over sized piece of mobo.
From what I mentioned earlier (financially exhausted) "

Make more pressure, they have advertisers on that forum , send them emails , not only to Asus.

Get Chrsplmr involve, they gone be scare ( or they gone turn crazy )

hersounds
12-12-2012, 10:08 PM
We don't know what more can do...sadly!

thanks for the advices Area 66

chrsplmr
12-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Thank you for the vote of confidence ...
Unfortunately .. in this case .. I wouldn't poke that site or Mr.WhatEver with a 10foot byte.

CHARGE !!! TheHiVizMan to be a Member ... hahhahaa .. total insanity. I don't go near anything
that has that little business sense, let alone common sense .. hahhahaha (not to bright from the rip ..)

As to the contest .. Congrats .. you won. If and when it ever shows up .. Bonus !!! (don't hold your breath.)
Asus is harmless in this .. obviously.
I mean come on seriously .. would you have even noticed or entered if it wasn't ROGgear ???
They took advantage of the branding .. plain and simple ... to no avail I see.

OP ... 'They' are the losers in this. Welcome to ROG.c.

hersounds
12-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks so much chrsplmr
i really appreciate your words

Area 66
12-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Thanks so much chrsplmr
i really apreciatte your words

actually, this is the first time I can understand his post.

cl-scott
12-12-2012, 11:27 PM
I kicked this issue over to the marketing department, and just heard back that someone is presently in the process of dealing with XS about it, and they hope to have it cleared up shortly. That's more or less a direct quote, just editing out names I can't divulge.

hersounds
12-12-2012, 11:30 PM
I kicked this issue over to the marketing department, and just heard back that someone is presently in the process of dealing with XS about it, and they hope to have it cleared up shortly. That's more or less a direct quote, just editing out names I can't divulge.

This is awesome news i hope can be resolved...you guys are lords...many many thanks!

HiVizMan
12-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Cheers Scott I knew you would pick up the ball here.

But guys I must stress just because some dude on another forum uses the ROG name on a contest does not mean it is official or anything. Some folks will do anything to get traffic to their sites, and some folks are less ethical than others. And I would hope that the owner of that forum is ethical.

Now in this case I have no idea if it was official or not just reminding you all to be careful, most of the time if there is an official contest some-place it will be on the ROG facebook or even on the front page of this forum in the news section.

hersounds
12-19-2012, 05:28 AM
Here the news ,mail from Charles ( Fugger ) :
" Hi,

Sorry for the delay, Asus is re shipping from USA.

I am forwarding the prizes to them so they can handle the international shipping.

I have not been doing good and this just makes things worse, money is getting tight and I cannot handle international shipping costs to send stuff currently. At the time of the contest things were fine and with my mothers stroke I exhausted my savings, not having a job I have not recovered. I had planned for Asus to ship direct from the start, but things did not go as planned.

Originally after the contest started Asus provisioned for no international and two prizes but in my stupidity I had six winners and went with international.

There is one VGA card and shirts outstanding currently, I paid $80 out of pocket to ship the vga to Serbia to have it returned by customs.

Charles "

And a new post link

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284356-Contest-update&p=5159969#post5159969

So thanks ASUS USA for re shipping and of course i hope don't have any troubles to shipping or with our data info to delivery prizes

xeromist
12-19-2012, 05:39 AM
Thank you for the update. Hopefully it all gets sorted out now.

hersounds
12-19-2012, 05:41 AM
Please thanks to all you guys!

nikolas61
12-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Thanks to all you guys.

HiVizMan
12-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Just enjoy your prizes and visit here at ROG forum from time to time.

Take care now.

hersounds
12-20-2012, 07:21 AM
Hi ASUS people i have one question about this

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284356-Contest-update

...and thanks for reply...ASUS USA made the shipping direct to argentina, to me ? or they contact to ASUS ARGENTINA?

i send a mail to [email addresses removed to cut down on spam] with my shipping data, i hope thay can tell me what come now.

Thanks again for your support