PDA

View Full Version : Tower Dive TV Sponsorship/Partnership request to ASUS/RoG

TheHiddenGFX
12-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Dear ASUS/Republic Of Gamers staff.

I'm contacting you as a representative of TowerDiveTV, an up and coming League of Legends tournament organization, with aquickly expanding active community, viewership and player base.

I'm contacting you today on behalf in hopes of speaking to someone in the hopes of a potential sponsorship or even small donation to help expand our company and our Professional Team even more. With the new year looming and Season 3 holding big promises for League of Legends, TDTV is bringing a new and exciting spin to the scene to draw in large crowds of amazing players and people.

We currently fill our 64 team bracket, for our weekly tournaments which are hosted every Saturday, and in the near future we will be opening our brackets to a 64 team bracket, due to popular demand. Our Player base at the moment is around 100k+ and growing more every day. Our Ranked team was created by asking for good players on the league of legends forums, and with some practice and advice from our staff they have reached Rank 5 in the NA ranked 5v5 ladders, and are continuing to climb the ladder.

The team has played against some pro teams, namely FeaR and Dignitas, and winning in their matches. With your help, we hope to send this new and upcoming pro team out too places like IEM Poland, where we have already been invited to attend, and where they can start to build their player base and show everyone that there is a new team on the block and that they are playing for Gold in Season 3.

We are in the process of team shirts for each player of the team, and representatives of Tower Dive TV, if achieving a sponsorship with Republic of Gamers we will have your logos on the shirts of our players.

Along with this, we stream daily, and we are able to have our sponsor's logos on all of our streams & events. With both Product and Travel support from Republic of Gamers, we will be using your equipment for streaming, tournaments, and as we are a casting organization, we would be using your equipment daily, and if possible, in the future we would be able to do a give-away every so often, in order to boost promotion of ASUS products.

In regards to our website, we will be able to list what hardware that was supplied that we are using, under Hardware Descriptions for casters, players, and others. Along with the ability to bring on a representative from your company to talk about some of the new products that are coming out during one of our tournaments.

You can reach us by e-mailing TowerDiveTV@hotmail.com!

Thank you very much for reading through this, and we hope to receive a reply soon!

TheHiddenGFX
12-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Any possibility for a reply from staff?

TheHiddenGFX
01-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Being that there has been no reply from staff for almost 2 months, I am bumping this again.

xeromist
01-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Please see the sticky at the top of this forum section. Thanks!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?27981-Sponsorship-Requests

sectionate
04-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Nothing says professional like a hotmail account. Seriously send your business plan in the mail (certified) to whoever you need to. I know they get alot of these messages. I did admin to ngl/esl and directed emails like this to spam.