PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE LCD G75v

natejr
12-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Hello i have some stuck pixel in my g75vw in the middle of the lcd,it's visible only in a white page but this thing is not good,the group of pixel(i think 4-5 togheter)change color(it's not dead pixel)but it's more bright than the other and i think it's not cover by warranty..my question is: is possibile to change the lcd with the lcd mount in the 3d version?or someone know a site for buy a replacment lcd for g75(3d or not),maybe in the eu??my version of notebook is the italian,but i think didn't change mutch from the other..please reply
Thanks

finalhour
12-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Hello i have some stuck pixel in my g75vw in the middle of the lcd,it's visible only in a white page but this thing is not good,the group of pixel(i think 4-5 togheter)change color(it's not dead pixel)but it's more bright than the other and i think it's not cover by warranty..my question is: is possibile to change the lcd with the lcd mount in the 3d version?or someone know a site for buy a replacment lcd for g75(3d or not),maybe in the eu??my version of notebook is the italian,but i think didn't change mutch from the other..please reply
Thanks

Please search the forum using the provided search tool.....there are many threads about this

natejr
12-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the help..i have search but the ''fix'' didn't work and because this type of blur or stuck pixel is not cover by warranty i think i change lcd by myself and i ask is someone help me to find the compatible lcd for the Asus g75vw...
Thanks for all forum for the help!!
ah maybe if someone know one store located in the eu..because i'm in Italy..

rewben
12-19-2012, 11:35 PM
try using google search; type "site:rog.asus.com stuck pixel fix" without quotes.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?22832-So-tired-day-1-new-G75V-w-dead-pixels-day-2-another-new-G75V-w-white-pixel
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?22736-What-do-I-do-with-1-or-2-black-pixel-on-a-complete-new-G75V

edit: oh sorry didn't see your reply :/

natejr
12-20-2012, 01:44 AM
I have found this in internet : Compatibility:
ASUS G75VW-NS72
Size:
17.3-inch WideScreen (15.5"x8.98") ?
Resolution:
WUXGA (1920x1080) Full HD ?
Type:
Glossy ?
Backlight type:
LED ?
Video signal connector:
40 pin LED socket
Here: http://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/ASUS/G75VW-NS72/
Is compatible with the g75vw 1054v(italian sigle)??
Also i have a old g73jh,the screen and resolution is the same: 1920x1080,60hz,but like the model in the link is a glare lcd , and my g75 are no-glare..is compatible o there is problem??please reply.Thanks!!!

Pitcher@asus
12-20-2012, 01:49 AM
hi, if you are able to change by yourself, you can search in youtobe, i saw the video before, buti suggest you do not change by youself.

natejr
12-20-2012, 02:06 AM
But is compatible the model of the lcd in the link o the lcd of the g73jh??please reply.Thanks for the help.

cheek
12-20-2012, 06:02 AM
are your old one 3d or non 3d?
these are 40 pin. non-3d.
glare and non-glare is the same. just the coating or the screen.
your old one is most likely the non-glare.

natejr
12-20-2012, 12:49 PM
I have watch the lcd of g73jh and..there are dead pixel..too bad..i must buy a new..but my problem of g75 is like this foto..is cover by warranty or not??because isn't dead pixel but blur pixel..what do you think??the problem is because is near the centre of the lcd and really isn't good..Thanks for the help 15266

natejr
01-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Hello i have change the lcd with new one , the same model of the original , the CHIMEI INNOLUX N173HGE L11 REV C1 but the new one have the same problem in the top of the corner of lcd , a pixer mutch bright than the other , like the previous pics in the post , so my question is : is not a dead pixel because change color , but is present in all lcd ?? is the type of lcd?? please reply..