PDA

View Full Version : Can't get bluetooth mouse to stay connected....G75vw--3d windows 8

icicle22
01-15-2013, 02:47 PM
So I have had a G73 and g74 for the last 3 years and have not had any issues with this exact mouse. However, I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 8 Pro on my new G75vw-3d, I removed the old Artheros BT drivers for win7 and installed the drivers listed on the site for WIndows 8.

Everything appears to work, I pair the mouse and it functions but then when the computer sleeps or reboots, the mouse stops working completely. I check devices and it is still listed in the devices and it is not greyed out so it appears functional, but the mouse does nothing. Sometimes when I move the mouse, a blue box pops up from windows 8 saying click here to connect your device. Of course when I click there, it takes me to some "metro" GUI and tries to connect then says "failed to connect. Try removing your device before adding it".

Ultimately I can get it working again if I do indeed completely remove it and go through the steps of readding it. But shouldn;t have to do this all the time.

Has anyone here seen this issue and have any ideas where to go from here?

thanks.

Pitcher@asus
01-16-2013, 03:27 AM
could you try to find power manager at mouse device in device management than enable it.