PDA

View Full Version : Problem with video card "g73-jh"

meryqat
01-18-2013, 11:19 PM
]Hello ROS's
i got problem with my asus g73jh-bst7 video card "5870m", the problem is in the colors nothing else .
i was playing fifa 13 as always and i get a problem on the games color first i I thought that is the game problem, but after close the game the problem still on the desktop ! .
i formatted the windows , installed last drivers for 5870m, flashed the vBios, and i connect the laptop to my external Screen but the problem still there !
but when i disabled the Readon 5870m from the device manger and switch to standard VGA the problem is gone

so i believe the problem is in the Video card !!

this is the compare between images on Standard VGA & the 5870m card :

standard VGA

then i go to device manger and enable the Display adapter "5870m" i got this problem :

5870m

is my Video card damaged ? or its software problem ?

this is another example :
Standard VGA vs Video card HD 5870 :

VGA

5870m

Please Help me !:confused:

xeromist
01-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Moderator note: Please maintain one thread per topic. Thanks!

Incidentally, have you tried changing the driver and did you ever do the vbios update?

dstrakele
01-19-2013, 02:29 AM
Hook the laptop up to an external monitor or HDTV and see if the video corruption appears on both the laptop display and external monitor. If it DOES and you've already tried reinstalling the video driver, it's likely the VGA. If the video corruption DOESN'T appear on the external monitor, it's likely a poorly-connected or defective LVDS cable.

meryqat
01-19-2013, 06:24 AM
Moderator note: Please maintain one thread per topic. Thanks!

Incidentally, have you tried changing the driver and did you ever do the vbios update?

after i formatted OS , i used the 12.4 Driver then i try the 12.10 the problem still there .

this images after repasting , formate windows , driver update , flash the vBios , external monitor :

meryqat
01-19-2013, 06:28 AM
Hook the laptop up to an external monitor or HDTV and see if the video corruption appears on both the laptop display and external monitor. If it DOES and you've already tried reinstalling the video driver, it's likely the VGA. If the video corruption DOESN'T appear on the external monitor, it's likely a poorly-connected or defective LVDS cable.
i did that connect external display , and changed / updated and flashed the video card !
but the problem won't fix :(

meryqat
01-19-2013, 06:29 AM

i did that connect external display , and changed / updated and flashed the video card !
but the problem won't fix :(