PDA

View Full Version : Wallpapers need to be easier to sort through and download

1ceTr0n
01-22-2013, 07:08 AM
A pretty simple suggestion, but the current layout of searching and browsing through wallpapers and downloading them is pretty rough all around and it makes it real chore to find what im looking for and could use more updates as people custom make their own and be able to share them from a central place rather then having to search across the forums to find threads on ROG wallpapers.

There also needs to be a bigger selection of 1920x1200 and 2560x1600 resolution wallpapers as well

Delta12
01-22-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that had this issue, but this should actually go for all brands! Just a shame I had the wrong approach and upset people more than helping them because I think my site would have solved this issue.

_
01-22-2013, 11:34 AM
On wallpaper sizes - we've only got what our fans made for us. 2560 and 16:10 sizes are more niche - they don't even register above 1% of visitors on our site stats tbh.

As for the wallpaper design, yes, it could use more work I admit and if you have a wordpress plug you can recommend I'm all ears!

differential
01-24-2013, 04:24 AM
You could create a album on your facebook page maybe, I don't know much of word press but its good to hear the ball rolling