PDA

View Full Version : Asus G75VW Keyboard Issues

Kasstrike
01-25-2013, 04:16 AM
I have a problem here, Just bought my brand new G75VW(win8) just yesterday.

So far I have had problems with the keyboard just randomly stopping typing mid or beginning sentence.
And then couple hours ago my keyboard like entirely stopped functioning and typing letters turned into them being SYmbols or Numbers instead. I've searched for possible fixes and I can't even find someone with an issue like mine. ANy help?

Thanks!

Pitcher@asus
01-28-2013, 06:54 AM
reinstall Keyboard Device Filter Utility and ATK, if not help, restore OS by press F9 when system restart.

Nakretyn
01-31-2013, 05:16 AM
Also i have some issues on my G75VX keyboard.

When i playing game, watching movie or when my system is iddle some sticky buttos sound is come from speakers. Maybe 10 times and after stopping and after again starting.

I controlled my kb but no any button is stucked. I reinstalled ATK, i uninstalled razer nostromo software and driver, i uninstalled rat9 software and driver, i uninstalled xbox controller but no any help.

Its weird. And its making me angry everytime.

dstrakele
01-31-2013, 11:35 AM
@Kass - Unusual issue. I'd say the Caps Lock key was stuck except for your report that typing stops completely. You could try a System Recovery b or restoring defaults in the BIOS, but it may be best to return your laptop to the retailer and see if you can exchange it for a new one.

TimeViewer
02-21-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm having this exact same issue, G75VW Windows 8 and the keyboard just randomly stops typing. I've already done a system restore, a few times in fact for various issues. It's a VERY annoying problem, especially mid game or mid chat in online games.