PDA

View Full Version : Geforce Experience Beta

ArmyMP
01-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Has anyone else took a look at this? I feel like the optimized settings are pretty weak for the Asus g75vw BBK5. Maybe it's me because both my CPU and GPU are overclocked, but Battlefield 3 is recommended on low settings for everything on 1366x728 when I'm getting decent 25 (minimum) to about 55 (max) fps on Ultra settings on 1080p. It's still a pretty useful tool for those not as interested in image quality and more about performance. Nvidia's target is 40fps when utilizing their tool. Link provided below

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience

nirO
01-25-2013, 05:52 AM
dont know if any of u used this site here... it tells u if your pc can run a specific game on minimum/max require

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

but on many games the g75 runs it on max but the program it off... says it runs on minium require... its true when i go maxed out on some games like world of tanks i dont have everything maxed some are lowered like no shadow no fora and low water and i get 35-50+ fps

but Geforce Experience Beta took the settings took the settings way to down and i was getting like 100 fps so yeah its not optimized ... anyways u can check this site as well..

srmojuze
01-25-2013, 06:18 AM
I think GeForce Experience Beta may be helpful for people that never adjust their settings. For me though, I tweak like crazy because I like to get a "look" that I am comfortable and happy with even if it is not the "best" or "smoothest" look.

Jensen Huang said they are doing it for a large majority of people (noobs, IMO :)) who just install the game and play, never even touching the settings ever.

GeForce Experience should in the end though have a "Performance" and "Quality" setting. That way let's say you choose "Quality" setting then all your games are optimised in that fashion, you don't have to keep tweaking each one. And vice versa for "Performance".

Tomislav
01-25-2013, 09:20 AM
what srmojuze said it's for people that never touch the settings. my guess those aren't really living up to the ROG spirtit. I won't use this,don't see the point as I don't see the point in that Razers boost program for games.

LDouglasLJr
01-25-2013, 02:13 PM
I like that it notifies out new driver updates. That's my primary use for it, it does the checks for me. I do let it show me what optimal settings would be according to it, doesn't mean I use them though.

Chino
01-25-2013, 05:56 PM
It's like a more user friendly version of Nvidia Inspector. :p