PDA

View Full Version : CCC overwriting gpu tweak OC??

Eugen_M
01-27-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey guys ive been facing an issue with gpu tweak, (2.3.0.2)

Whenever i restart either my PC or just my GPU, all OC values are lost, well... infact they do show up saved as they should in the gpu tweak console, the OC there is shown to be used, however, if i open any other app to check the real OC value it shows no OC at all, to overcome this everytime i start my PC i have to change the OC value and hit apply for the card to actually get the OC values that i intended in the first place.

Ati Overdrive is unchecked in CCC so i dont get what on earth is going on, anyone else experienced this issue?

Eugen_M
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Alright i figured out what was wrong, the CCC overdrive was acting even though it was clearly disabled, the only way for the ati overdrive to really take no place in OC is by opening ccc main window, click preferences, restore factory default, that will then completely remove that software and ask you again if you would like to use it to accept their agreement, once you have restored factory defaults, from there on your OC should now take place properly in the asus gpu tweak.