View Full Version : Where can I find a replacement back LCD cover (the piece with the logo) for my G53jw?

01-31-2013, 12:04 AM
I am looking for a replacement back LCD cover for my G53jw (the plastic panel with the ASUS logo). I found the great website http://www.asusparts.eu , but can't seem find it amid all the part numbers. Does anyone know where I can find this part, on asusparts, or anywhere else?

01-31-2013, 02:49 AM
call the asus service center, they have part no for order.