PDA

View Full Version : why are s so bad in this laptop?

DrunkenWookie
02-01-2013, 02:05 PM
lol i can play music highest on 3 to 5 years old laptops where this new so called gaming laptop sounds like **** the problem is when they sing and there is a S in the words it gets all well bad not clean so to say done all the drivers recommended in this forum and settings none worked

HulkSmash
02-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Mine works fine with the proper settings...

DrunkenWookie
02-01-2013, 06:44 PM
and ur post helps me why? download spotify put volume highest on both spotify and windows and search for my my my see if you get the same problem

Skull6
02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Hulksmash was informing you that your issue is probably specific to your own laptop.

Hope this helps. ;)

finalhour
02-01-2013, 10:01 PM
and ur post helps me why? download spotify put volume highest on both spotify and windows and search for my my my see if you get the same problem

here's a hint, acting like a douchebag makes people not want to help you. Also it might help if you learned how to type correctly/proof read what you write so people could actually know what it is you're having trouble with.

Statix72
02-01-2013, 10:40 PM
here's a hint, acting like a douchebag makes people not want to help you. Also it might help if you learned how to type correctly/proof read what you write so people could actually know what it is you're having trouble with.

Writing correctly and proof reading are Asus employee specialties.

Zygomorphic
02-02-2013, 02:39 AM

Let's all keep it civil. A number of the people on the forums are not native English speakers, so their grammar and/or spelling may not be the best. As to the other comment, let's not degenerate into name-calling. The original poster has a valid issue, and let's convert this thread back to solving his problem if we can! :)

@DrunkenWookie, splitting your statement into several sentences would make it a lot easier to read.

chrsplmr
02-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Indeed. And above all we here fully respect each other And each other's opinions ..
It is always possible to have an opposing opinion without it ever being personal.

DrunkenW, Statix72 .. Welcome to ROG.
A shame the sound is not up to your expectations .. maybe there is, as suggested,
a problem with 'this' particular lappy ... can't say without a side by side comparison.

Zy+.c.

GottiBoi55
02-02-2013, 03:29 AM
@finalhour
Yes, name calling doesn't solve anything my friend!
Remember most are here to help, not alienate!
Try to keep it positive!

tkolarik
02-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Yes the speakers are horrible... but only somewhat minimally acceptable with the right tweaking! Asus really flushed a big one with this G75. I find it only functional with a USB headset! Won't buy an Asus system again expecting that they will get the drivers right. For me to purchase another one of their systems, it will have to be perfect from the get-go! Not to mention a vendor who will allow me to return it without restocking for a test drive. Nod to Best Buy!