PDA

View Full Version : When will be the new release?

Bryan123
02-08-2013, 01:12 PM
When will be ASUS ROG releasing the new 17 inch gaming laptop newer than G75vx? Something like g76? Im excited :D im gonna sell my g75vw, i really love this laptop really but the only one that i dont want about g75 is the rubber coating.. which is a fingerprint magnet, uneasy to clean and gets dirty quickly.. i wish that ASUS would change this. Really excited for the next 17 inch gaming laptop again.

farlock
02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
They will probably wait until nvidia releases the new Geforce760/770/780M. Some features they will surely implement will be multicolor LED lighted keyboard, full HD webcam, better speakers and subwoofer (or at least better support for them).

Moradeth
02-08-2013, 05:49 PM
They will probably wait until nvidia releases the new Geforce760/770/780M. Some features they will surely implement will be multicolor LED lighted keyboard, full HD webcam, better speakers and subwoofer (or at least better support for them).

Almost definitely for the new cards.

They probably won't add the multicolor keyboard, they moved away from that a long time ago. The G75vx was supposed to have a better speaker/subwoofer set so they'll probably keep that... and the webcam, depends if it comes down to a reasonable price range for them.