PDA

View Full Version : G73jh bluetooth install

frazierdsii
02-09-2013, 05:56 AM
my hard drive crashed and so i am running a fresh install on windows on a clean hard drive.

i have applied the majority of asus sepcific resources. I DO NOT have the little blue icon people are talking about and my bluetooth device is NOT being detected. Looking for guidance and support.

cl-Albert
02-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Welcome!
Have you checked Device Manager (right click 'Computer' and choose properties to see the option) to see if the Bluetooth Radios appears (don't expect you will), or see any yellow question marks or unknown devices? Any problems to install the bluetooth driver?
If you don't see anything for the bluetooth, try using Fn+F2 to toggle the wireless and bluetooth to enable the bluetooth.
Check under device manager again to see if something for the bluetooth appears and install the driver if necessary.

If you need Win7 drivers or software for the G73Jh notebook, check the ASUS download site here (http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G73Jh&p=3&s=252) if you haven't already.
You want to install the ATKACPI driver and ASUS Wireless Switch (Wireless Console3) Utility from the 'Utilities' section if the Fn+F2 is not working.
The bluetooth driver is also posted.