PDA

View Full Version : GPUTweak doesn't recognize main GPU when an additional GPU is installed

MtDustB
02-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Hello, this is my first time on this forum. I have been using GPU tweak for my ASUS HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 DirectCU to tweak the voltage to up to uphold a decent overclock for several months now. I've upgraded to a new motherboard (B75M-D3H) which added a new PCI-e slot & installed my old Geforce 9800GTX+ to operate Physx features, but since the Nvidia card was added GPUTweak refuses to tweak my ATI card & instead only sees the secondary Geforce card which i'm not interested in overclocking. The only solution was to remove the Nvidia card which makes GPUTweak work fine with my main ATI card.
I'm running Windows 7 x64 home edition, is there any possibility to run both cards but make GPUTweak recognize my HD 6870?

zabusa
02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Yup - refer to my history, they wont fix this for awhile...myself and another user have the exact same problem.

Basically - you wont be able to tweak your card when it comes to voltage/LLC/2nd fan control/etc until they fix GPU Tweak. If youre dead set on using PhysX - you can use AB for now to do basic overclocking/monitoring.