PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to produce sound through headset and Speakers?

Killa
02-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Exactly what the title says........ Is this possible? I have the phoebus. Is this hardware? or a software thing?

I also will be doing a 2 PC streaming setup and was curious how this might work with this sound card. Anybody have any knowledge when it comes to this?

Thank you in advance

KILLER_K
02-26-2013, 03:34 PM
You can try this to see if this will work for you. Might not be what you are looking for though.

1) Right click on your speaker icon, select 'Recording Devices' (if you have the sounds dialog up, it's the 2nd tab 'Recording')
2) Right click in the white space, be sure that BOTH "show disabled devices" AND "show disconnected devices" are checked.
3) "Stereo Mix", ENABLE this device.
4) Click on Properties, go to the tab 'Listen'
5) Check the box "Listen to this device", also change the drop-down box below "Playback through this device" to be your second audio device

-- To verify that you've done this correctly, go back to the Sound dialog tab Playback, you should now see both of your audio devices showing the little green graphs moving.

Note, this isn't from me. So no credit to me. But this seems to work.