PDA

View Full Version : How to submit a benchmark score at HWBOT..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:03 PM
1.. I read the rules carefully, for the benchmark i am going to run..

I am using a 3D Mark Vantage, as an example in this tutorial..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:15 PM
2.. I run the benchmark, and get a score (online score in this case)

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:22 PM
I take s screen cut/ screen print

And include the gpu-z, cpu-z, and the actual score.

In this case showing, my memory info/gpu info and cpu info

Note, if i was using Speedstep enabled, its OK to have the idle cpu clock in the cpu-z validation..

gpu-z will need to show the actual clocks, that i was using, when running/completing the benchmark..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:26 PM
3.. Locate the submit button at HWBOT's page..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:28 PM
4.. I end up in here..

And here i choose the benchmark i was running, and wish to submit..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:29 PM
5.. I now get this verification/validation form in front of me..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
6.. There is a option saying, Enter hardware manually

I check this box, this is my first time submitting..

Later i can use the> populated fields by previous submission..

I may need to change the hardware/clocks, if i have done any hardware or OC changes, since the previous run..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:39 PM
7.. Ok, now lets fill out the form..

I have been using the red arrow marker, to show which fields, that are mandatory, and required for a valid submission..

The CPU frequency, is being inserted like this, in MHz> 5050, 4500, 4260, and so on..

Note> the compare URL box in the bottom of the form.. i am going to explain this later..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:45 PM
8.. Closeup of the lower section of the form..
As a part of the validation, I choose to upload the validation screen shot, and a photo picturing my actual computer (cooling/hardware)

The compare box, is a kind of xtra validation, if my score high..
I use to enter the futuremark link in there anyway, despite the score..

Futuremark link = The web-page thats hosting you score, when you completed the benchmark.

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:50 PM
9.. Now i go back to that page (Post 2 in this thread)

And scroll down, down there i will find the Detailed info, and can now start filling out the form, at HWBOT

Rockford
02-26-2013, 04:53 PM
When i now have filled out the form, i press > submit benchmark results button..

There are many ways of doing this, and this was only one of them..

Extra information, not crucial, but might be good to know..-->

Signing up at Futuremak, for a free account, so you can access your benchmarks easy, and fast. if you need to edit/ insert additional data, later on..

And if system crash, shortly after the run, you can go back and access the detailed score, and the benchmark is not lost..

And if the score didnt stick to your profile and system crashed.. use the browser history function, go back and you will find the page/score again..

also 2 clicks with the mouse, on the get score button, in the benchmark program, it often work to make the score stick to the profile

Photo showing my profile at Futuremark, and what a account look like..

Rockford
02-26-2013, 05:06 PM
END------

good luck

Rockford
02-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Transcribing most likely to be needed..

Please pm, if interested..

WP

KPRage
02-26-2013, 06:16 PM
You sir, rock..:) thanks a lot for the info wp... Will bookmark and, subscribe for further reference viewing...:)

Menthol
02-27-2013, 02:22 AM
KRPage,
Welcome to the team, I sincerely hope you have as much FUN as I have had, this is a fantastic community of people here.

KPRage
02-27-2013, 05:36 AM
Hey Menthol.. Thanks pal.. Hmm did u mean FUN?? :) :p Yep.. I am having fun.. The people here are simple AWESOME!! :)