PDA

View Full Version : red screen when lift left side

xxxzoranxxx
03-01-2013, 03:12 PM
hello...I am proud owner of G75.
2 days ago I came from the ship (seaman) and when I start my laptop, the win logo appeared with RED beck round, instead Black. Also the black colors on desktop was replaced with red. After couple of hour everything was ok, but now when I lift
left side of laptop (left angle from touch-pod) the red color appear in lower part and flickering on desktop. When laptop is on the straight surface ( table ) everything is ok .
also I connected laptop with tv using HDMI cable and the problem is only on laptop screen ( tv is ok-no red color)
I was very careful during transport, but it seem that laptop was not positioned good in my backpack. Every time when I was crossing border,on the x-ray machine laptop was outside my bag and back again.please give mi some advice
thanks
zoran

rewben
03-01-2013, 03:25 PM
it's very likely that your g75 has the loosed connection to the display panel.

xxxzoranxxx
03-01-2013, 03:32 PM
thanks rewben....is there some place that I can see (learn about) that cable, maybe I can fix it if I see it on some picture.

rewben
03-01-2013, 05:25 PM
@xxxzoranxxx, sorry i have a g55, so i'm not sure where that cable is. i hope the links from here (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?20590-Asus-G55-ang-G75-disassembly-teardown) can provide you some clues.

Pitcher@asus
03-04-2013, 06:37 AM
you can search youtube, you will find the video of disassembly G75.