PDA

View Full Version : TouchPad Problem On G75vw << plzz Help >>

fawziazzam
03-03-2013, 08:10 AM
i have an Asus G75VW ,, there was a sticker on the touch pad ,, and i mistakly have removed it ,, after that i realized that i cant do any of these TouchPad usage : ( Zoom In or Out ,, Dragging ,, Rotating etc ... ) ,, My Questions are ,, was that sticker responsible for making the mentioned usages of the touchpad ??? and if Yes from where can i get this sticker again ?? ,, kindly replay me ASAP ,, and thanks

rewben
03-03-2013, 08:22 AM
uh? that 'sticker' was supposed to be removed before use. it has no impact to the use of touchpad.

check if you have disabled the touchpad by mistake (fn+f9).

Zygomorphic
03-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forums! As @rewben mentioned, the "sticker" is actually just a piece of plastic over the touchpad to prevent it from getting greasy. Check your touchpad settings in Control Panel and make sure that multi-touch gestures are enabled. Sometimes they are disabled, and you need to turn them on. Prior to doing that, check what @rewben suggested and see if that fixes your problem. If not, then try mine.

Widgetcraft
03-03-2013, 12:41 PM
I was actually coming in to ask a similar question. I wasn't sure if this glossy piece of plastic over the touch pad was supposed to be removed or not. It has air bubbles under it, so I'm assuming that it's supposed to be removed, but I wanted to get confirmation on that first.

Zygomorphic
03-03-2013, 12:59 PM
I was actually coming in to ask a similar question. I wasn't sure if this glossy piece of plastic over the touch pad was supposed to be removed or not. It has air bubbles under it, so I'm assuming that it's supposed to be removed, but I wanted to get confirmation on that first.

Yup! It is simply a grease/dirt protector that you should remove for the touchpad to function properly. Oh, and welcome to the forums! Please stick around! :)

fawziazzam
03-03-2013, 02:04 PM
thxx alot my Friends ,, i will check it after finishing my job

Zygomorphic
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
thxx alot my Friends ,, i will check it after finishing my job

You are more than welcome! We are glad to help out, and if ever you can help someone else, please do! :)