PDA

View Full Version : Wanted/For Sale sections

chilinmichael
03-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Mods/Admins: Please add a for sale and wanted section. A few car forums I'm part of have this, and it's beyond useful..Uber-useful I'd say. There are many people on here I'm sure that want to sell their old hardware or parts before upgrade, and others that want parts that some may have. I suggest two sections labeled as such:

For Sale
Wanted

Zka17
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
I don't know how that would go... as the Forum's rules right now prohibit selling/buying...

chrsplmr
03-05-2013, 03:02 AM
Agreed. This comes up from time to time and on the onset sounds like a great idea except for a few
points.
First and foremost this is ROG's Member Support site .. Nothing .. and they don't play on this point ..
Nothing gets in the way of ROG'n the Hardware.
Second I think was mentioned .. liability .. and warranty disputes ect .. and that would interfere with support..
and Last .. The best part of this community is the unconditional respect to and for all ..
again 'these' threads could cause issues .. infighting ect ..
So unless the policy changes .. or 'the powers that be' start thinking this would somehow improve 'Our'
community .. moot.c.

chilinmichael
03-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Odd, the many sites I frequent have never ever seen an issue with having wanted/for sale sections. An issue with it isn't even a thought...

_
03-05-2013, 03:44 AM
Agreed. This comes up from time to time and on the onset sounds like a great idea except for a few
points.
First and foremost this is ROG's Member Support site .. Nothing .. and they don't play on this point ..
Nothing gets in the way of ROG'n the Hardware.
Second I think was mentioned .. liability .. and warranty disputes ect .. and that would interfere with support..
and Last .. The best part of this community is the unconditional respect to and for all ..
again 'these' threads could cause issues .. infighting ect ..
So unless the policy changes .. or 'the powers that be' start thinking this would somehow improve 'Our'
community .. moot.c.

This.

Liability and warranty disputes prevent it sorry.

chrsplmr
03-05-2013, 11:21 AM
ThankYou GoodSir.c.

Praz
03-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Very few manufacturer owned support sites have for sale sections or allow the buying and selling of items. This does not fit the purpose of such sites.

Skull6
03-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I tried to buy happiness on a website once...freakin' penny stocks! :D

Thanks, Marshall. Now we know--again.

chrsplmr
03-05-2013, 06:38 PM
I was agreeing with Zka .. btw. I think it would be very disruptive of the true purpose here. ROG'n ROG hardware.

Now 'New' Asus/ROG Direct .. hahha .. boy would the e-tailers and bb be ticked.c.