PDA

View Full Version : (uploaded images) I'm having color issues with G75VW (blue tint in web browsers)

RonUSMC
03-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Here is a sample of what I mean.

http://i.imgur.com/2iEEXZz.jpg

When I view images in all web browsers, chrome, ie, firefox, they have a blue tint. The files look great in image viewers and supposedly Firefox is color managed. The really weird thing is when I view the above image in a web browser, it looks fine. I'm guessing that's because it is a PNG rather than a JPG, but not sure.

Is there a profile I can use or ?

Pitcher@asus
03-08-2013, 08:20 AM
did you try all image format on web browser and have same problem? or just particular have?could you try other format?

Dreamonic
03-08-2013, 09:12 AM
This has to do with Windows Color Management Profiles.

If you go to Start menu -> Search bar -> type in: color, then select Color Management.

// Color Management window will appear.

You may see a list of profiles that you are using in the Devices tab, but if there is none here's what you do.

To add a color profile, simply check the box "Use my settings for this device" and if you look below that the "Add..." button should now be clickable. A list of profiles will appear, look for sRGB IEC61966-2.1 and select it, then click OK.

If you already have sRGB IEC61966-2.1 in your profiles under Devices tab, then simply select it and click on "Set as Default Profile."

Reopen your pictures, they should match now.