PDA

View Full Version : G75VW 3D Problems Playing Basic Games

Prepostersauce
03-12-2013, 12:07 AM
So I installed some of my games to my new laptop (love it!) and have been using the 3D function to the point of abuse. The other night I put Batman Arkham Assylum on and when I tried to start it up the screen flashed, none of the icons came up, and it let me click in the dark space then exited. I've also had problems playing Civ 5 where in the middle of the game the screen will do a flashing black and then I am at the desktop and the game is closed.

Lastly, I tried to watch netflix and the screen did its crazy resolution seizure change and wouldn't let Netlifx load past 98% on any of the shows. I tried it on my girlfriend's laptop and my Xbox and it worked on those but not my new laptop =(

Are these all related? Any ideas or help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am not extremely techno savvy but I can figure things out if given a direction.

Thanks!

Shawnnepc
03-12-2013, 01:32 PM
So I installed some of my games to my new laptop (love it!) and have been using the 3D function to the point of abuse. The other night I put Batman Arkham Assylum on and when I tried to start it up the screen flashed, none of the icons came up, and it let me click in the dark space then exited. I've also had problems playing Civ 5 where in the middle of the game the screen will do a flashing black and then I am at the desktop and the game is closed.

Lastly, I tried to watch netflix and the screen did its crazy resolution seizure change and wouldn't let Netlifx load past 98% on any of the shows. I tried it on my girlfriend's laptop and my Xbox and it worked on those but not my new laptop =(

Are these all related? Any ideas or help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am not extremely techno savvy but I can figure things out if given a direction.

Thanks!

I would try updating your video drivers to the latest version.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/57100