PDA

View Full Version : how to play music simultaneously via bluthtooh and internal speakers?

JwPwns
03-20-2013, 11:19 PM
I recently bought a bluetooth speaker for the G46 (the speakers on laptops are a joke for music but they are loud and crystal clear) anyways I just want to play music thru the external speaker (connected via bluthtooh) while having the internal speakers on the laptop playing the same thing for better sound (like a surround sound) I've done my research via google and found many post about it but no real solutions yet! other methods worked in win xp but they changed the code in win7 and Currently no one knows a way to play music thru speakers and bluetooth simultaneously. Any help would be appreciated.

Dreamonic
03-20-2013, 11:50 PM
This is kinda thinking out of the box... haha

I got a solution for you, won't be with BT though but it may give the same results.

Remember how the initial sound drivers made the headphone jack not shut off the internal speakers when plugged in? They both would play sound. There you go!

You can run both music and games through the headphones and the internal speakers or whatever else is plugged in via splitter so headphones and AUX both work simutaneously. The splitter you'd need does stereo for both.

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/201010/15/ff808081235b380001235b58a9832c23/productimg1288060076811.jpg

I think the sound drivers are the 400's on ASUS website, not the 600's that you would need to use.

JwPwns
03-21-2013, 12:13 AM
hey Dreamonic I really appreciate your suggestions but it's not working for me, no matter what i do I can't get them to place the same source simutaneously, and microsoft confirmed that win7 will not be able to play the same source thru 2 outputs.. I just tried a program that creates vitual cables and that didn't work either. I want speakers doing the same thing

JwPwns
03-21-2013, 02:24 AM
I can't believe microsoft put limits on such thing... they should make it adjustable to situations. I spent half a day looking up for solutions and none of it is working, It should've been an easy task to play the same music thru all the speakers wtf