PDA

View Full Version : new G75VX Problem..is there any program to test hardware?

rrasus
03-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Hello..
I bought a g75VX last saturday!
Yesterday i was playing a game for first time APB Reloaded online, and twice the pc crash, and i needed to turn off computer in the button to exit the crash!
The second time while the crash the pc started to make a noise near to cd reader(left side of laptop)!
So i want to know if there is a program to test the hardware of my new laptop to see if it's all alright.
Thanks!

Clintlgm
03-27-2013, 02:57 PM
HWinifo64 will give you some idea what's going on with your hardware, HD Tune will check your hard drives, burn in test will stress your CPU and other hard ware. Fur Mark will stress your GPU. Any good Benchmark software should also give you some idea of where your problem is

rrasus
03-27-2013, 10:04 PM
thanks for the help..i will try to download that programs that you said to see the results!
By the way...anyone of you have a G75VX? The laptop do a little noise? or its very silent?
because i bought computer 2 days ago, and i never heard noise..but since today i heard a little noise when laptop is turn on!
Thanks!

rrasus
03-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Clintlgm i download HWinifo64 and when i open the program i choose "summary only" and than "run".
And it shows me the components of my laptop and other things..how i see if everything is alright?

Pitcher@asus
03-28-2013, 02:32 AM
1. are you OC?
2. did you get noise after laptop crash?
3. what kind of noise do you hear and where in laptop? like hum or?

Clintlgm
03-28-2013, 02:55 AM
From the window page run the sensors and you'll also see all your temps and fan speeds. This shows you just about everything going on with your hardware.

Apexing
03-28-2013, 07:13 AM
http://hcidesign.com/memtest/ to test RAM
Tho if I were you, just go to the store ask for exchange to a new one.

rrasus
03-28-2013, 02:43 PM
thanks for the help..
Clintlgm and how i know the normal values of temps and fans to see if everything is alright?
And i was searching in the google and some people say that the game APB Reloaded causes some problems too in them laptops!

rrasus
03-28-2013, 02:44 PM
so maybe its a problem in the game :S

Clintlgm
03-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Sorry I'm not a gamer so I have no idea about APB, most of us Idle in the low 40's, Running Furmark will stress your GPU I think low 80's with 15 minute run, I don't think I've seem my CPU at over 72 after 15 minutes full load. There are lots of Furmark test threads you can search for to get a better idea Games will never push your GPU or CPU as hard as Furmark or Burn In test You can get a pretty good idea how good the pasting is by running these. A good Benchmarking program will test your complete system. 3DMark is another program that a lot of people use to test there graphic performance.

rrasus
03-28-2013, 07:44 PM
the sound i hear its like the fan but it seems a bit loud!
in the first day i have not noticed any sound!
i dont know if its because of the crash in the game..that now im more alert..but the truth is that now im hearing always a sound!
Anyone have a g75vx? you have always a sound like the fun working??
Anyway..i will try understand the HWinifo64 results!

rrasus
03-28-2013, 08:35 PM
I am sorry to be bothering again but as the laptop was expensive and only have 3 days I am a bit worried.
I would be grateful if someone could see if everything is fine on the laptop ... I took a printscreen with hwinfo64 open .. someone I can see if everything is ok?
link to download picture :http://www.sendspace.com/file/omj3o8!
Thank you!

Clintlgm
03-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Your fans are always on they only go faster or slower depending on the heat load, open up the back side and see if you can locate the sound. If not take it back before you return time runs out.

rrasus
03-28-2013, 09:25 PM
really thanks for the help.
if i open the laptop i dont lost de warranty??
and i found other program CPUIDI hardware monitor that gives me all the temperatures.
here is the result : http://www.sendspace.com/file/udc24n

Apexing
03-28-2013, 09:46 PM
wont lose warrenty, if you only remove the two plates.
the one in the left cornor, and the big one covering right side.