PDA

View Full Version : Laptop black light bleeding through.

willy
03-28-2013, 12:08 AM
I noticed on the title screen of sim city(only game I tried) that the back light bleeds through on the right edge. I have tried to repeat this with dad's and through the desktop but it never occurs in any other situation. What could cause this? You would think if the display was installed incorrectly that it would show up all of the time not just the title screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Pitcher@asus
03-28-2013, 02:57 AM
could you try other game on laptop? did you have other laptop, PC to try this game? aslo download new driver from asus website and try again.

UnAimed
03-28-2013, 03:21 AM
I have Simcity 5 too and I see the same thing. It's only a small glitch during start up and its not back-light bleeding. There is just 1 row of vertical pixels. Only simcity suffers from this and like I said before, it's only during start up not when actually playing. You could try adjusting the resolution that might make it go away. But it's definitely not a hardware problem I can assure you.

willy
03-28-2013, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the reply's I'm just paranoid because this is my biggest purchase on a computer. I read a post on another forum where the guy had this problem on a few laptops and after that the edge defect on sim city stuck out to me after that. I found my Witcher 2 disc and checked it out and all is good, sorry for the garbage thread and thanks for your patience.