PDA

View Full Version : 3D Vision IR Port not working

BRotondi
03-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi

My new G75VX seems to have a non working IR Port.

Glasses are not working with G75VX but with other computers
If you look at it through a camera or similar, no light can be detected (cameras show you IR light)

I tried different Nvidia Drivers, and keep Win8 64bit + Asus drivers up to date.

Whenever I follow the Nvidia 3D-Wizard, I'm stuck at the end, where you should be able to see the blue triangle with one eye and the green hexagon with the other.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Bruno

Shawnnepc
03-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Hi Bruno,

Welcome to the ROG community!

Did your laptop include the 3D vision glasses?

What's the full model number of your unit?

Hi

My new G75VX seems to have a non working IR Port.

Glasses are not working with G75VX but with other computers
If you look at it through a camera or similar, no light can be detected (cameras show you IR light)

I tried different Nvidia Drivers, and keep Win8 64bit + Asus drivers up to date.

Whenever I follow the Nvidia 3D-Wizard, I'm stuck at the end, where you should be able to see the blue triangle with one eye and the green hexagon with the other.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Bruno

BRotondi
03-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Hi Shawnnepc

Thanks!

Yes, the glasses are included.

My unit: G75VX-CV125H

sectionate
03-29-2013, 08:40 PM
What do you mean by stuck at the end? What happens if you just select them, what does it say when you finish the test? My 3D vision 2 glasses can't be installed on my pc the way nvidia says to do it. When your drivers say test complete load any movie in this http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-video-player-1.7.2-driver.html - and see if your glasses are working

BRotondi
03-30-2013, 02:18 AM
Hi sectionate

I did how you said and finished the wizard by selecting what I should see, if the glasses would work. But even then I cannot see the starting 3D slide show in 3D or any movie in 3D.

I then installed the player you said and started a movie, but same effect: Everything which should be 3D is shown in two lyers over each other - as if I wouldn't wear any glasses.

Pitcher@asus
04-01-2013, 05:37 AM
are you enable 3D version function on your laptop?

BRotondi
04-01-2013, 06:44 AM
What do you mean? The ROG-Button? The Wizard? Tried both...