PDA

View Full Version : G75vx battery life

afifzone
03-31-2013, 07:44 PM
hello guys, I just bought asus g75vx last week. I wonder this laptop battery life, because for me, it run really fast, maybe around 2 hours or less. please share your experience about this laptop battery. how long this battery last when using high performance and battery saving. thank you :)

gokica
03-31-2013, 07:48 PM
I get about 2:30 hours with the battery saving features on. So you are OK. After several charges the battery life span should increase a bit.

afifzone
03-31-2013, 07:54 PM
I get about 2:30 hours with the battery saving features on. So you are OK. After several charges the battery life span should increase a bit.

wow it's quite long, I will be happy if my battery same as yours. but I will try to use my battery more often, I hope I will get better battery life. thank you bro :)

gokica
03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
Just note that you can not compare the battery life so simple.

It depends on whether in power saving mode you are watching videos or not, whether Wi-Fi is on or off, whether programs require higher load on the card etc. 2:30 min was a bit surfing and Word editing basically.

If I am to use my computer more extensively the battery life will be shorter even though it is in power saving mode (plan).

Pitcher@asus
04-01-2013, 03:25 AM
please saw the http://www.asus.com/support/Article/604/