PDA

View Full Version : Need help with settings

AllGOnoSHOW
04-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Ever since I switched to the G75vx my internet has been wacky. I have the upgraded Comcast cable internet so it is really nice and fast, however certain places like Craigslist seem to be the worst where my internet will just "time out". It's like every 3 or 4 pages will be super fast and then the 5th one will time out. It doesn't make any sense at all. When I was on my Desktop PC with the same internet I never had one single issue so I know it's not a Comcast issue.

I've got the anti virus that came with my system called like trend co installed and maybe the settings need to be tweaked? I've searched around on the internet but nothing seems to work.

This happens on both IE and Firefox, however I use Firefox 99% of the time.

My computer is stock, well it has 14gigs of ram (the exact same ram that came with the computer I just bought more), other than that though it is stock.

Does anyone know if I might need to tweak my settings? I've tried to mess around with different settings but I don't really know what I am doing. I feel like it is some sort of block. I even tried turning my firewall off.

I'm hoping someone can help

Thanks in advance,

Matt