PDA

View Full Version : Low Audio on G74SX? Here's the fix

Chastity@ASUS
07-29-2011, 12:26 AM
Open up the THX TruStudio app and set it to "External Speakers". When on "Built-In Speakers", it's filtering the audio improperly, and losing a lot of the audio playback.

Just a FYI, comparing the G74SX to the G73SW, the audio is fuller sounding. Seeing how the audio plate is wider, I suspect they put in larger drivers. :)

Feedback welcome!

dashdot
07-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Nice, but isnt it smarter to keep it at "built in speakers"
If you want them to last longer?
Have had some several other products that had their speakers destroyed
for playing music to high.

jorlanm
07-29-2011, 05:45 PM
I fount the G73's 2.1 speaker to be louder than he G74's speakers...

Chastity@ASUS
07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
I fount the G73's 2.1 speaker to be louder than he G74's speakers...

If the G74 had THX set to "Built-In Speakers" then yes that would be true. Tab it over to "External Speakers" and then you will hear how they are supposed to be heard, and I find the G74 sounding better.

reddragun3
07-31-2011, 06:25 PM
thanks for this...

jorlanm
08-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Question though...one I restart my G73sw-3DE THX goes back to Built-In-Speaker mode...anyway I can have it set on External?

jprice1986
08-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Do you get a vibration noise in the chassis though? Sort of like a buzzing noise?

Chastity@ASUS
08-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Question though...one I restart my G73sw-3DE THX goes back to Built-In-Speaker mode...anyway I can have it set on External?

I haven't figured out a workaround for that yet. :)

dashdot
08-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Ill take back what I said hehe. It's clearly worth it.
Tried it out with some different styles of music(rock,hardstyle) and so on.
And the difference is just amazing. Sounds alot better with the speakers set to "external"

userdude
08-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Open up the THX TruStudio app and set it to "External Speakers". When on "Built-In Speakers", it's filtering the audio improperly, and losing a lot of the audio playback.

Just a FYI, comparing the G74SX to the G73SW, the audio is fuller sounding. Seeing how the audio plate is wider, I suspect they put in larger drivers. :)

Feedback welcome!

Question about the THX TruStudio oem...

would the pro version make the G74 sound any better ?

Chastity@ASUS
08-07-2011, 03:05 AM
The Pro version probably wouldn't have this filtering issue, but only experimentation will tell. If you have a link for it, let me know and I'll try it out.

userdude
08-08-2011, 01:42 AM
The Pro version probably wouldn't have this filtering issue, but only experimentation will tell. If you have a link for it, let me know and I'll try it out.

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/THX-TruStudio-Pro-Download-190923.html

jorlanm
08-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Ok installed the 1.03.01 Pro version...Only got 2 options "Speaker" and "Crystalizer"

What is the crystalizer for?

How can I take advantage of the built-in subwoofer?

jprice1986
08-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Ok installed the 1.03.01 Pro version...Only got 2 options "Speaker" and "Crystalizer"

What is the crystalizer for?

How can I take advantage of the built-in subwoofer?

There is no built-in subwoofer on the G74. Very annoying to know, when reviews would talk about about a woofer and then you talk to ASUS and they say there was never a statement from us that there was in it.

Naits
08-18-2011, 01:17 PM
works like a charm :)

Lubi
08-18-2011, 01:32 PM
There is no built-in subwoofer on the G74. Very annoying to know, when reviews would talk about about a woofer and then you talk to ASUS and they say there was never a statement from us that there was in it.

That's not true.
I have a G74-SX laptop in front of me and can tell you that there is a subwoofer build in.

-

The Crystalizer can be seen as a kind of equalizer. The higher the setting, the fuller the sound.
Of course Chastity's tip is right.Try it out and you'll get better sound.

Anyways...
It's still a notebook and you can't expect very good audio. The best sound I've ever heared on a laptop, was from a toshiba satelitte model which comes with harmon kardon speakers.

jorlanm
08-18-2011, 02:00 PM
There is no sub woofer on the G74sx...it was sacrificed to get the screwless bottom

dashdot
08-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Is it possible to set it to external speakers from startup? starting to get frustrating to open THX every time windows start.

kouotsu
08-25-2011, 06:42 AM
I did a clean install when I got my G74 and didn't bother installing THX. Glad I tried installing it now! The sound is definitely improved, even in my earbud headphones I am hearing more bass and rich sound than I thought was possible in these little things. But yeah, that built-in preset is a huge annoyance... Running on Realtek alone had the speakers very nice and loud.

stillon80s
08-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I just got a g74sx-xt1. I can see that THX TruStudio is installed but I cannot find any where how to open the app. Any help?

alfmoonspace
08-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Hit your start button and search for "THX". You will find the app.

Sherri
08-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the tip Chastity. It makes a big difference to the quality of the sound. Another way to achieve better audio I've just found is to plug in a Soundblaster external unit. Of course, listening through a good set of speakers or headphones never hurts. :)

Johnny Paranoid
08-31-2011, 11:00 PM
ZOMG! What a HUGE difference! Chastity saves the day, yet again! Thanks for this simple and awesome fix!

Rageir
09-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Just got laptop yesterday thanks for the info on THX external speakers and using Pro but still very disappointing sound from a "gaming" rig, hope there is a better fix down the line.

CYberjudas
09-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Please do not post this as a FIX this is merely a work around. A fix would be one that allows full spectrum from the natural speakers without running THX studio each time you restart the computer and change the speaker type to external. PLEASE FIX !

Azzazel
09-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Thanks!! Definitely makes a difference!

arhanka
09-13-2011, 11:58 PM
cant find no thx studio on my laptop. and i searched. its a g74

Azzazel
09-14-2011, 07:40 AM
did you try searching on the 'start menu' for THXstudio?

tedb
09-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Got a question here . I've just got the Bestbuy version of G74sx, follow the instruction from Chastity and the sound is great.
The thing is the THX setting doesn't stay after i reboot/shutdown the machine. I did set THX to start with windows but everytime Window restart the setting return to the laptop speaker instead of external speaker. Any idea ?

Thanks

jorlanm
09-14-2011, 04:11 PM
There should be an option that says "start at windows Startup"

tedb
09-14-2011, 10:20 PM
There should be an option that says "start at windows Startup"

I did check the box but when windows reststart the audio switch back to built-in speaker

fuzon1337
09-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Have you tried "msconfig" in start menu? If no, look after THX or the name of the aplication in "boot"/"services" and see if the it is checked or unchecked.

But don't check or uncheck any other programs that you don't know what is. ;)

tedb
09-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Have you tried "msconfig" in start menu? If no, look after THX or the name of the aplication in "boot"/"services" and see if the it is checked or unchecked.

But don't check or uncheck any other programs that you don't know what is. ;)

The THX app did startup with window. The icon always show up in the taskbar

Chastity@ASUS
09-14-2011, 11:41 PM
tedb's issue is that whenever the THX app starts, it defaults to "Built-in Speakers" and the setting needs to be changed manually every boot. Yes, it is annoying, and I haven't had time to sit and debug this yet. But it is on my to-do list. :)

tedb
09-15-2011, 02:00 AM
tedb's issue is that whenever the THX app starts, it defaults to "Built-in Speakers" and the setting needs to be changed manually every boot. Yes, it is annoying, and I haven't had time to sit and debug this yet. But it is on my to-do list. :)

Chastity, whenever you have this bug fix :) where do you post the fix ? Here in the forum or on the Asus website ?

Thanks,

deal
09-16-2011, 03:23 PM
Another way to improve g74 sound: just install previous version realtek driver. I use R 2.40 ( ver. 6.0.1.6013) and you'll get the new tab in realtek hd manager with system graphic equalizer. Work nice)

http://i54.tinypic.com/16gib60.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/1214nc9.png

forgot...in last bios 202 you can set speaker loudness from 1 to 8(in previuos it was 1 to 4). Check this.

tedb
09-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Flash new Bios and set speaker loudness to 8 did improve the sound a bit. Thanks deal

I still hope there is a fix coming soon ;) since the sound volume is much better with the THX set at External Speaker

Chastity@ASUS
09-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Chastity, whenever you have this bug fix :) where do you post the fix ? Here in the forum or on the Asus website ?

Thanks,

Here first, it's quickest for me. :) besides, it'll probably be an "unofficial" fix.

torrz
09-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Another way to improve g74 sound: just install previous version realtek driver. I use R 2.40 ( ver. 6.0.1.6013) and you'll get the new tab in realtek hd manager with system graphic equalizer. Work nice)

forgot...in last bios 202 you can set speaker loudness from 1 to 8(in previuos it was 1 to 4). Check this.

The problem is I cant find the older version of Realtek for a 64 bit OS. Most of the older versions are either obsolute or only exists for 32bit. :(

Help?

deal
09-19-2011, 06:03 PM
The problem is I cant find the older version of Realtek for a 64 bit OS. Most of the older versions are either obsolute or only exists for 32bit. :(

Help?
Hi. Now i've made "clear" (original windows os image) windows reinstall and i didn't installed THX from asus disk. I have 2.65 realtek and i have this tab with EQ.
So i think you should uninstall THX and you'll have it. You don't need old driver.
Or disable THX start when windows starts.

Norsky48
09-20-2011, 04:06 PM

Hey deal,

How did you get to the realtek hd manager? I don't have it but sure would like to. Also, I upgraded to bios 202 and the speaker loudness lie is grayed out and set to 4. Maybe you can help there too? Thanks!

deal
09-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Hey deal,

How did you get to the realtek hd manager? I don't have it but sure would like to. Also, I upgraded to bios 202 and the speaker loudness lie is grayed out and set to 4. Maybe you can help there too? Thanks!
1. No ideas about bios, sorry. i download it from site and flash and have that up to 8 volume. You sure about version you flash?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ci6xap.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/2qvgkdh.png

2. realtek manager should appear automatically in control panel. I've made clear reinstall, but if you have default asus sys, uninstall(or maybe first try disable thx autostart and restart PC) THX (you always can install it again), restart PC, HD manager should be in control panel. Also you can reinstall realtek driver if you want.

Norsky48
09-21-2011, 03:34 AM
1. No ideas about bios, sorry. i download it from site and flash and have that up to 8 volume. You sure about version you flash?

2. realtek manager should appear automatically in control panel. I've made clear reinstall, but if you have default asus sys, uninstall(or maybe first try disable thx autostart and restart PC) THX (you always can install it again), restart PC, HD manager should be in control panel. Also you can reinstall realtek driver if you want.

Thanks deal, I'll give it a try.

arhanka
09-22-2011, 01:00 AM
did you try searching on the 'start menu' for THXstudio?

yeah. but i installed the driver. thinks it works good. sound improved :D

Devon
09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
The above work arounds do not fix the low audio problem on this notebook.

I have been trying to fix this G74Sx for a week now and still no fix. Sure I can make the sounds "fuller" but the issue is one of low volume, not fullness of sound. When I test the sound just in windows, I can only get about 15% of the volume when set at 100%

Please keep working on a fix to rectify the volume problem.

tedb
09-23-2011, 01:40 PM
The above work arounds do not fix the low audio problem on this notebook.

I have been trying to fix this G74Sx for a week now and still no fix. Sure I can make the sounds "fuller" but the issue is one of low volume, not fullness of sound. When I test the sound just in windows, I can only get about 15% of the volume when set at 100%

Please keep working on a fix to rectify the volume problem.

You got it . Right now the only way to get the full volume is to use the THX TruStudio but the setting is not permanent. I think Chastity is working on a permanent fix :) or i hope someone at Asus is working on this problem

Chastity@ASUS
09-23-2011, 10:54 PM
It's delayed since my G74SX is currently getting a new lcd panel. Fortunately, turn around time is 2 minutes, being they're in the next chamber area :)

JRd1st
09-24-2011, 01:24 AM
You got it . Right now the only way to get the full volume is to use the THX TruStudio but the setting is not permanent. I think Chastity is working on a permanent fix :) or i hope someone at Asus is working on this problem

Did any of you with the volume problem try just uninstalling THX and Creative Suite and updating the Realtek driver and running with just that? My volume setting has been at 67% since I first turned this thing on and it seems to be plenty loud.

I have a G74SX-A1 and to begin with the touchpad was flaky, the whole system was laggy, the wifi was causing freezes and I was just unhappy with the performance so the first thing I did was to do a clean Win7 install, then drivers from the Asus disk, SP1, finally updated drivers. At that point I was REALLY happy with the performance. Then the only ASUS provided Apps I installed (excluding drivers and the ATK package) were Wireless Console 3, Power4Gear Hybrid, LifeFrame and FastBoot. I'm having zero problems and I seriously think that most these odd volume, brightness, etc problems are software rooted.

I know that many people feel it's unnecessary to start with a clean install, but I swear by it. Maybe I just got lucky with my G74SX, but then again I remember how bad it was when I tried to use it out of the box.

Another tip; buy yourself a copy of Acronis TrueImage Home and make regular system partition backups. I ALWAYS backup my system before I install something new, so if I notice any problems I can always go back. ;)

Hopefully this will help someone.

Chastity@ASUS
09-24-2011, 05:27 PM
That will also fix the issue, but you will lose all your EAX support, which may or may not be important.

FineWolf
09-27-2011, 12:51 AM

That's the Volume for the BIOS "Beep" sound. It has nothing to do with how loud stuff will play.

omega939
09-27-2011, 03:37 PM
That's the Volume for the BIOS "Beep" sound. It has nothing to do with how loud stuff will play.

I agree

CharlesT
09-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Hey, I did this on my computer and it was great for a couple days...

The computer started vibrating like crazy and my speakers blew. Even at low volumes the computer vibrated and it was so annoying that I couldn't even listen to it.

So I sent the computer in to Asus. They repaired the speakers and sent it back.

Now I am afraid to listen to anything on the computer at all. I listened to some jazz on it at very low volume and it still is vibrating. Speakers are fine. But everything else still vibrates.

If you listen to this guys voice on your computer speakers I GUARANTEE that your computer will vibrate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SQ-sIYq68w&feature=channel_video_title

I am so angry, my $400 Gateway sounds great :/

Please help!

Chastity@ASUS
10-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Update: In THX, on the upper-right corner is a dropdown menu. Have it check for software updates and let it update to 1.04.04. This should resolve the audio issue.

Wrstlr316
10-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Update: In THX, on the upper-right corner is a dropdown menu. Have it check for software updates and let it update to 1.04.04. This should resolve the audio issue.

If only... I have that version and it still loads built in speakers option on startup... Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling the THX program fix the issue?

JRd1st
10-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Can't hurt...

jorlanm
10-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Chasity Im sing THX TruStudio Pro that I got from another site...its version 1.04.03...I cant seem to upgrade to 1.04.04...

CharlesT
10-03-2011, 06:11 AM
Any help or advice?

Bekarasha
10-03-2011, 07:11 PM
confirm, sound increasing when i change :) BUT sometimes when turn on/off laptop i need to set it manually to boost, i updated to latest version but still it resets :(

Sherri
10-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey, I did this on my computer and it was great for a couple days...

The computer started vibrating like crazy and my speakers blew. Even at low volumes the computer vibrated and it was so annoying that I couldn't even listen to it.

So I sent the computer in to Asus. They repaired the speakers and sent it back.

Now I am afraid to listen to anything on the computer at all. I listened to some jazz on it at very low volume and it still is vibrating. Speakers are fine. But everything else still vibrates.

If you listen to this guys voice on your computer speakers I GUARANTEE that your computer will vibrate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SQ-sIYq68w&feature=channel_video_title

I am so angry, my $400 Gateway sounds great :/

Please help!

When I listened to the video at full volume with THX set to 'External Speakers', there was some vibration, but if I lowered the volume level (fn/f11) to about 75%, the vibration stopped. Also no vibration even at full volume if THX is set to 'Built-in Speakers', though the sound quality suffers in this mode. When audio output is crucial, I always use headphones. If you have a good set, the sound improves big-time with or without the addition of an external sound card like the SB THX Pro.

BrodyBoy
10-16-2011, 07:57 AM
The THX TruStudio version that Asus ships is somewhat hobbled. I imagine that was part of their agreement with Creative, to temp owners to buy the paid version for full functionality.

When I do clean installs, I use this free version of THX TruStudio Pro (http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Utility/nb-utility-T1125N-THX-TAMB-GBS1D-3-LB-R01.zip). Many of the extended features of the paid version are still greyed out, but it does have the basic functions and it does retain the "External Speakers" setting after restarts.

Works great...and as others have noted, it definitely makes the G74 sound better!

EDIT: I forgot to mention....you should uninstall the OEM version provided by Asus. Since the Pro version doesn't install over it... they'll run side-by-side if you leave it on your system.

Symho
10-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi,

i have a problem with the speakers of my G74Sx, i hear a strange "popping" sound before playback a sound, in Italy the Asus's assistance tell me that my note is damaged. Is this correctly? Here in Italy i don't beleave on quality of the assistance. Here's a link:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus-gaming-notebook-forum/616055-how-disassemble-g74sx-reduce-speaker-vibrations-photos.html

Thank you, and sorry for my basic english!

JRd1st
10-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the ROG forum!

Did you try this? - http://forum.notebookreview.com/hardware-components-aftermarket-upgrades/587521-fix-realtek-sound-popping-high-pitched-tone-squeal.html#post7617517

Symho
10-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Thank you!

Yes, but i hear the popping sound when start windows, why ASUS don't resolve this problem? I must send my PC to the assistance?

JRd1st
10-18-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure you're having a real problem. From what you're saying, it seems like you're hearing a pop when the audio driver loads. That happens to me sometimes, too. Are you hooked up to external speakers?

As for Asus policy? If I ran that company, I'd be taking down names and kicking ass . . . and Chastity would be my head of Quality Assurance. But alas, I'm a lowly customer and over the years I've come to the conclusion that Asus only cares about millions of customers. At times I've thought that Asus must be run by space Aliens . . . . :rofl:

dstrakele
10-18-2011, 07:01 PM
I think you should start a new thread, Symho, since this one is for LOW audio on a G74SX and not for a Popping sound on startup. In that thread, discuss if this popping occurs only at startup, only on battery power, or only when plugged in, or BOTH.

If it occurs only when plugged in, is the system plugged into an outlet with other devices? Have you tried another outlet to test if it is a bad ground? A bad power adapter could also be the cause.

I do not experience this popping noise on my G74SX-A1 system.

Symho
10-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Have you too? But why the assistance here ask me my note? I think that the "problem" is so poor, and with some intelligence i beleave that solve it.

Symho
10-19-2011, 10:36 AM
I think you should start a new thread, Symho, since this one is for LOW audio on a G74SX and not for a Popping sound on startup. In that thread, discuss if this popping occurs only at startup, only on battery power, or only when plugged in, or BOTH.

If it occurs only when plugged in, is the system plugged into an outlet with other devices? Have you tried another outlet to test if it is a bad ground? A bad power adapter could also be the cause.

I do not experience this popping noise on my G74SX-A1 system.

I have do these tests but the problem it's just present. Sorry if i have wrong thread, i'll open new one for my prblem.

Thanks.

Dark795
10-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Thanks to this topic i got the low sound fixed. But the THX software(1.04.04) freezes from time to time. I cant change between internal and external speakers. Even when I press the other buttons, still it doesn't respond. Only way to get it work again is to restart my computer. Any fixes for this?

dstrakele
10-25-2011, 11:05 PM
I'd be tempted to restore the system to an earlier time if it was working without issue in the past. Otherwise, I would try uninstalling THX TruStudio - REBOOT - check for any THX TruStudio files, and reinstall THX TruStudio.

When I clicked on the downward pointing triangle on the left side of THX TruStudio and chose "Software Update", it updated the app whiich removed the problematic "Built-In Speakers" profile. I have only "External Speakers" and "Headphones" proiles now. My version is reported as 1.04.04, same as yours. Another user reported his attempt to update his 1.04.04 version failed with "No Updates are necessary for your Creative product." The update process dialog indicated that popup blockers can interfere with the update. Perhaps that is what happened in this case. There is a "History" button in the THX Autoupdate dialog to check on the update process.

BrodyBoy
10-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks to this topic i got the low sound fixed. But the THX software(1.04.04) freezes from time to time. I cant change between internal and external speakers. Even when I press the other buttons, still it doesn't respond. Only way to get it work again is to restart my computer. Any fixes for this?
Did you try THX Pro (http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?3168-Low-Audio-on-G74SX-Here-s-the-fix&p=35742&viewfull=1#post35742) version I posted below? Uninstall the OEM version first and then try that one.

dstrakele
10-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Did you try THX Pro (http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?3168-Low-Audio-on-G74SX-Here-s-the-fix&p=35742&viewfull=1#post35742) version I posted below? Uninstall the OEM version first and then try that one.

Does that version give you any additional functionality - such as a configurable equalizer?

BrodyBoy
10-25-2011, 11:39 PM
I think it just gives you that Crystalizer thingy and the Speaker level bar, which maybe the same as the OEM version. (It's been awhile since I saw or used that one, so I don't remember exactly what it looks like.) But this one does at least retain the "External Speakers" setting.

I think you have to go to the paid Pro version to get a configurable equalizer. The Realtek driver gives you an equalizer, if you really want one.

dstrakele
10-26-2011, 04:04 AM
Removing the problematic "Built-in Speakers" profile as default on boot in Creative THX TruStudio version 1.04.04

I just found out something about THX TruStudio version 1.04.04 after installing the Realtek 2.66 driver. I noticed that the problematic "Built-in Speakers" profile had reappeared and now was the default on boot. I clicked on the triangle on the left side of the TruStudio window and chose "Audio Device Selection" and noticed "Follow Windows Default" was displayed. I clicked on the downdrop triangle to the right of it and selected "Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audiio)" from the dropdown menu. This left only "External Speakers" and "Headphones" profiles to be selected from the main TruStudio Window and removed "Built-in Speakers" from being used on reboot.

CORRECTION: Looks like I was mistaken - the above post is incorrect. Sorry!

arcamean
11-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Hiya... I bought a BestBuy G74 myself, but I don't see any THX, I checked the drivers and All it shows for me is NVIDIA Hidefinition Audio. Do I need to buy a soundcard for my laptop? And If so where should I look? I'm using a Razor headset atm and it sounds very staticy if I turn it anywhere enjoyable.

BrodyBoy
11-04-2011, 07:18 AM
Hiya... I bought a BestBuy G74 myself, but I don't see any THX, I checked the drivers and All it shows for me is NVIDIA Hidefinition Audio. Do I need to buy a soundcard for my laptop? And If so where should I look? I'm using a Razor headset atm and it sounds very staticy if I turn it anywhere enjoyable.
It's not a driver....just an add-on program. Type "THX" in the Windows search bar and you should see it in the list of pop-up programs. (It's there in a "Creative" folder.)

Your laptop already has Realtek integrated audio, so you don't need to buy anything. I don't know what a Razor headset is, but I assume it's wireless? (Because moving affects the audio.) That's a problem with the headphones and/or their wireless connection....the Realtek chip and its driver wouldn't be likely to affect that at all.

380mcn
11-04-2011, 01:48 PM
It's not a driver....just an add-on program. Type "THX" in the Windows search bar and you should see it in the list of pop-up programs. (It's there in a "Creative" folder.)

Your laptop already has Realtek integrated audio, so you don't need to buy anything. I don't know what a Razor headset is, but I assume it's wireless? (Because moving affects the audio.) That's a problem with the headphones and/or their wireless connection....the Realtek chip and its driver wouldn't be likely to affect that at all.

i prefer the srs sound labs software .. like brodyboy said, it's not a driver it's just an add on.

JRd1st
11-04-2011, 02:25 PM
You guys talking about THIS (http://www.srslabs.com/store/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=51) or that THX freebie?

380mcn
11-04-2011, 02:43 PM
it changed name i suppose but yes, that's what i was talking about..

JRd1st
11-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I had SRS Audio Sandbox, years ago and it was awesome. I may buy this one . . .

Pablo-Diablo
11-12-2011, 06:01 AM
Hi,
I tried this SRS Audio Essentials thing instead of THX freebie... As far as playing music or watching movies I found that SRS produces better sound quality over THX. The sound seems even louder than "THX external speakers" although I fear it would probably blow the speakers on the highest level.
After playing a couple of games I gave up on SRS and returned back to THX... SRS would do some really strange things with sound like muting ambient sounds or music when a game character speaks or muting speech when sound effects are played. I tried all settings there were but could not get if function correctly in games... What a shame(

BrodyBoy
11-12-2011, 06:04 AM
Hi,
I tried this SRS Audio Essentials thing instead of THX freebie... As far as playing music or watching movies I found that SRS produces better sound quality over THX. The sound seems even louder than "THX external speakers" although I fear it would probably blow the speakers on the highest level.
After playing a couple of games I gave up on SRS and returned back to THX... SRS would do some really strange things with sound like muting ambient sounds or music when a game character speaks or muting speech when sound effects are played. I tried all settings there were but could not get if function correctly in games... What a shame(
Only acted weird in games? If it performs better for music, I might give it a try!

Pablo-Diablo
11-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Only acted weird in games? If it performs better for music, I might give it a try!

Yup, only in games...

JRd1st
11-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Did you switch it to game mode? That's the only thing I dint like about SRS, youhave to switch the modes manually, other than that it's great. And I never noticed anything weird in RAGE. Or Portal 2

Pablo-Diablo
11-13-2011, 02:10 AM
Did you switch it to game mode? That's the only thing I dint like about SRS, youhave to switch the modes manually, other than that it's great. And I never noticed anything weird in RAGE. Or Portal 2
Sure I tried that. The two games I tried playing with SRS are Driver S.F. and LOTR:WITN. Both had exactly the same problems. Maybe I should reinstall SRS or something... But right now I'm too busy playing Skyrim :)

JRd1st
11-13-2011, 02:46 AM
I just figured this one out, you have the settings set to 5.1 instead of stereo.

Pablo-Diablo
11-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Wow thanks JRd1st! You just saved my day!
These settings are in your normal Windows playback devices section and not in SRS itself.

JRd1st
11-13-2011, 01:18 PM
No problem, man. Glad to help.

I KNEW it had to be that. ....

BrodyBoy
11-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Are you guys talking about the limited free version of SRS Audio Essentials, or the paid version ($19.95, I think)?

JRd1st
11-13-2011, 08:35 PM
The speaker setup button is not in SRS as Pablo, said.

This is pretty much it, but it works well.

JRd1st
11-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Thought you'd wanna see this too, since you're thinking of buying it, or was that DS?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25146873/Capture3.JPG

BrodyBoy
11-13-2011, 09:06 PM
That was me! ;) Thanks, JR! (So that is the free version of SRS, right?)

JRd1st
11-13-2011, 09:50 PM
No, the paid version. The trial one isn't fully functional.

Jassper
11-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way to make the change in THX stick? Each time I reboot it is set back to built in speakers.

JRd1st
11-16-2011, 02:41 AM
Yes, let it update. Click the triangle and follow menus until you find update.

AQUASTEVAE
11-19-2011, 07:58 AM
ok, so i have been sitting back in the shadows reading and taking notes, because i have a g74sx dh71 waiting for me in colorado, and i am flying back to the states to grab it at the end of this month. so, if i am to make sense of this entire thread, it all boils down to uninstalling thx, and loading srs. problem solved! right?

BrodyBoy
11-19-2011, 08:21 AM
ok, so i have been sitting back in the shadows reading and taking notes, because i have a g74sx dh71 waiting for me in colorado, and i am flying back to the states to grab it at the end of this month. so, if i am to make sense of this entire thread, it all boils down to uninstalling thx, and loading srs. problem solved! right?
No, not quite. Install one or the other. Each of them is an audio enhancement "add-on" program....essentially an equalizer shell that sits over the top of the Realtek Audio driver (which also has its own equalizer functions).

Some people prefer the THX program, and some prefer the SRS program. And I'm sure plenty of users don't use either one, and just rely on the functions included in the Realtek Audio Manager.

Cat
11-19-2011, 04:13 PM
I think it just gives you that Crystalizer thingy and the Speaker level bar, which maybe the same as the OEM version. (It's been awhile since I saw or used that one, so I don't remember exactly what it looks like.) But this one does at least retain the "External Speakers" setting.

It doesn't for me. I downloaded and installed it after uninstalling the one that came with the laptop. It goes back to Built-in Speakers on reboot.

BrodyBoy
11-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Try again, Cat. Be sure to save the External speaker setting before closing the program. Though I'm not currently using the THX program anymore, I did install it and use it several times, and it always retained that setting successfully.

Cat
11-21-2011, 06:00 PM
I do not see any save button.

JRd1st
11-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Is thwre a triangle someplace on the interface? I don't have THX installed anymore but I sort of remember clicking a triangls, u0dating the program, and after that it saved the external speakers position.

I use SRS Audio Essentials, now. It costs $20 but its worth it.

dstrakele
11-22-2011, 04:16 AM
It doesn't for me. I downloaded and installed it after uninstalling the one that came with the laptop. It goes back to Built-in Speakers on reboot.

In my original THX TruStudio installation, the "Built-in Speakers" setting was always used on Startup. Once I updated it, that setting was removed. However, I later updated my RealTek Audio driver and dammit, the "Built-in Speakers" setting returned as the default on boot. When I attempted to update, I was informed I already had the latest version. Checking the version number in "Help-About" confirmed this.

I remembered BrodyBoy mentioned a free version of THX TruStudio PRO was available and was configurable to avoid the troublesome setting. Plus it also had an equalizer feature called "Crystallizer" that allegedly restored the dynamic range of digital recordings. I tried this free solution to the "Built-in Speaker" issue and liked it. Maybe you will too?

Khyros
11-22-2011, 10:38 PM
so question for other people - I just got my G74SX and like dstrakele, when I reinstalled THX TruStudio, I don't have the option for internal speakers, it defaults to external speakers. And they sound just horrible, regardless of how loud they are. They continually squeak and making harsh sounds, it makes video chatting, or listening to music, or pretty much anything sound related hard to do without plugging it in to external speakers. While I do normally have it plugged in to externals, I don't think that these are supposed to sound like this.

BrodyBoy
11-22-2011, 11:43 PM
so question for other people - I just got my G74SX and like dstrakele, when I reinstalled THX TruStudio, I don't have the option for internal speakers, it defaults to external speakers. And they sound just horrible, regardless of how loud they are. They continually squeak and making harsh sounds, it makes video chatting, or listening to music, or pretty much anything sound related hard to do without plugging it in to external speakers. While I do normally have it plugged in to externals, I don't think that these are supposed to sound like this.
They're very small laptop speakers...they're horribly placed in the laptop chassis, and they don't sound good. There's no add-on program that can really fix that. THX TruStudioPro applies some equalization that, to most owners' ears, helps quite a bit.....but it's still not good sound, especially if you try to turn them up a little bit.

dstrakele
11-23-2011, 12:52 AM
However, mine are perfectly acceptable for video chatting. THey do not squeak or make harsh sounds. I would say Khyros has a hardware problem with his speakers (i.e. they are vibrating against the laptop housing or there is foreign material in or touching the speaker(s).

Cat
11-23-2011, 01:16 PM
In my original THX TruStudio installation, the "Built-in Speakers" setting was always used on Startup. Once I updated it, that setting was removed. However, I later updated my RealTek Audio driver and dammit, the "Built-in Speakers" setting returned as the default on boot. When I attempted to update, I was informed I already had the latest version. Checking the version number in "Help-About" confirmed this.

I remembered BrodyBoy mentioned a free version of THX TruStudio PRO was available and was configurable to avoid the troublesome setting. Plus it also had an equalizer feature called "Crystallizer" that allegedly restored the dynamic range of digital recordings. I tried this free solution to the "Built-in Speaker" issue and liked it. Maybe you will too?

That's precisely the solution that is not working... It goes back to built in speakers with the free Pro version.

JRd1st
11-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Were you able to get it to update? If not, try this one http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/SOUND-CARD/THX/MSI-GT780DX-Notebook-THX-Application-10211.shtml

But it has to update before you can save the settings!

tedb
11-24-2011, 05:56 AM
Fed up with the THX trustudio i try out the Free SRS Audio Essentials that a few of you recommended. The sound is much fuller and louder now and i am satisfied with that.

On the External speaker setting at max (THX) the sound is very loud but THX won't remember that at the next reboot.

The External speaker setting for SRS is just a tiny bit quieter but you won't have to worry about it revert back to built-in speaker.

BrodyBoy
11-24-2011, 06:06 AM
Yeah, I've come to like that one better, too. :)

Cat
11-24-2011, 06:20 AM
Were you able to get it to update? If not, try this one http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/SOUND-CARD/THX/MSI-GT780DX-Notebook-THX-Application-10211.shtml

But it has to update before you can save the settings!

Nope. Plus, all these things claim they're the latest version. I'll try out the SRS thing too.

JRd1st
11-24-2011, 09:08 AM
SRS is awesome!

Thorn2011
11-26-2011, 06:47 AM
My G74SX is using Realtek High Defination Audio, if I go into sounds it shows speakers and I can raise the volume but it doesn't seem to let you change the type of speakers that are installed, this is in win 7 64 bit.

JRd1st
11-26-2011, 06:51 AM
You mean you have 5.1 or something? Do you have THX installed, too? I thought that was in THX...

BrodyBoy
11-26-2011, 06:55 AM
My G74SX is using Realtek High Defination Audio, if I go into sounds it shows speakers and I can raise the volume but it doesn't seem to let you change the type of speakers that are installed, this is in win 7 64 bit.
Do you mean switching between the internal speakers and the audio out (in the Windows "Sound" dialogue)? Or are you in Realtek Audio Manager?
http://www.asusrog.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAZ4AAAHNCAIAAAC hBIoBAAAgAElEQVR4nOzaV3AcV5oveMjRSZTrnjuzmiYJVwaF8 t577w3Ke++9rwJQBe8BggABkgCdaERPUSRFUiJlSUkt0clTIuV IqbtnZid2ZnfmvuxG7D4kABqp+95524eb8YuML0/myTrnZMYfqAAaQE8+1fzkkxufePIfn3ji7x9/4ul1zzxk7TNPr30asG7t0+vWPL0OOFy6YP0z69Y/8/QD1q1/Zt36R2+y7hmgffnsb1zw9Nqn161Zt2712rWr165dtWbtqtVrnl q95qnVa59avfap1eueWr1u1ZpnVq1Zv2rNs6vWPgdYvfb537bu +dXrXli97oU1T7+w5ukX1j7zwtpnXlz7zIvrnnlx3foX161/8en1Lz797ItPP/u7p5/93TPP3ff0s7/7zfYlz/+q5dmVLi+uW//iumdeXPvMC2uffmHN0y+sWff86nV/ZXhrn1+99rlVa59dtfbZVWvXr1rzzKo1T69as255smuWrV21Zu 2qNWtXr127eu261evWrVm29EQeXMBfPYglzy77K2efeXb9M8+t 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 zzo9u1vb9/+9vadJXcA391esfREvn/Ed9+v+OEhP/zw/Q8/fP/Dj7/hxx+///HHH+776Tf9+NOD7v5Pufsbfvpt9/6m//yP/7CKeP/P/z82q4j3n//xn7313r/73e/XPLX6d48/8Q9PPPGPTzzZ8PdPPPH7x59Ys3rN0NDwhx98tGVqtpSrLCuXsu VStlTKlorZUjFTKmSKhUyxmC0Vs6VSrlzOV8v5arlQLeUr5UK1 XKiW89VKobNa7KoWOyuFaqVQrZY6O0vdnaXurvKSzgdUS13VUl e11FktVquFaiVfKefK5WyplCmWMsVypljNFKuZYme2XMuWe7Pl gVxlJF8ZzVXGctXxXHU8W5nIlCfSpfF0aTxdGksWR1ckCqPJ4m gKUBpLlcbS5dFUaTRdHkuXR9PlsXRlLFMZTZfvS5VHU+WRZGk0 WRpJFkeSpZFUeSRZGkmWhpPF4WRxOFEYThSG4oXBWG4wmh2MZA cj2f5Ipj+c7gum+oLJXn+ixxfr8UZr7kjNHe5yBrucwU5HoNMe 6LQHKlZvxeqrWL1FiydndqeNzqTRGTXY/TqLR2uya4xmld6o0OnlWp1Mo5aoNFK1SqJSS9UqiUopUSnFSoV IqRAp5EK5XKSQiRQyoUImlEsFcilfJuHLxDyZkCMRciQCtljIF gtYIj5LyGMKuQwBlyFg03hsGo9F5TApHAaZzSCzmRQuk8pjUvk smpDDFHFZEi5HxuPIeBwZly3nsqUctpTLkXE5Mi5XzuHI2Cwpi ylhMcQMGp9GYpNwDDyKjEUQMHA8GoZFtWEQEDQSgkaAUQgIGgE UYBQchGwHIWGtcFgrHNYCh7XA21sR7a0IOAgJByPhYBQcjEJAU EgIGuiOhKCQEBQChIC3tMNbYO0tMFgzrL2lDdbcBmtua2+FwUH tcBAcAUYgwHAkGIECI9EQJBqCxEBRGCga24bGtqFxMAy+HUuA4 whwHBGBJyEJZBSRjCaR0SQqhkzFkGlYCh1HZeBpTAKdRWSwSUw 2icmhsLlUNo/G4dO5AjpPyOCLmAIRSyhiCSUcsZQrlvEkcr5UIZAphXKlUK4SK VUipUai1krVWqm6Q67VK3QAg0pvVBuMaoNJYzRrjRatyaozW7Q mm94KsBtsdoPNaXI4TQ6X2ekyO90Wp8fq8lhdXpvba3P77J5lX r/DBwg4/QGnP+gKBF2BkDsICHuCYU8w4g09IuoLL/FHALFA9NfiwdiKRCj+oGQ48ZuufXLNxGN+de701e0zN3bM3FyY ubkw8/nCzJcLM18ubLm1sOWbhS23F7bcWdjy3cKW7xY2/7Cw+ceFzT/9psXpHxenf3rAj4vTPyxOf7c4/d3izJ3FmduLM98sztxanPlycebLxdnPF2c/XZz9dHH25sLstR2zX58/Y+Ixb1y7Pjk6eeX9K4MDg6tXrX7h8cf/7vEnGl54/InVq9YMDQ0fOXQ0ly4A8stFLp3Ppe7LpvLZVD6fLuTThXymkM8 UC9nSw2FXKReqleKSzlJXV7mrq1LrrtZq1Xq9s6f2gO5qvbtar 1XrQNFdqXWVurpKXZ2lrs5SZ2eps7NY7S521UtdPeXuvnL3YLk 2XK6NlWsT5dp4sXui2DVR6JrId47nqmPZ8mi6NJIujaSKQ8niU KIwmCwMARKFoQRQ5IF6MJEfTBSGkoXBxMPiucF4biCW649mgX1/LNcfy/VFs33RbF8k0xfJ9IbTPaFUTyjVE0r2BJM9wWTNn6j5EzVfrOaL dnujne5wpzvc6QpVHMGK3Q8oWX0lq69o9Rat3sJyriUMjqjeHu ywerUWp9ZkVuoNCp1OrtVI1SqxajnFFDKBXCqQSfgyCU8q5klE XLGIKxZyxUKOSMgR89lCHkvIYwq4DD6HzuPQeSwal0XlMClsBp lFJ7PoZBaNxKQQ6BQCnYKnkXFUEpZCwlKIGAoRSyViqSQcjYij E3EMMoFJJrIpJDaZyCYRmCQCk0RgkYgsEpEFHBIJTAKOQcDScW gKGkFAteMQbeh2MBIGQrS1tEObYeCmNsgycCMU3AgFbYKANkFa N0FaNoFbNoFaNoJaNoJaN4IBoEYIqBEK9AI3tYGboEBfaHMbpA kKbYJCGiHgRgikEQptgkKboNDmNmhzG7SlDdoKawO1w8BwGAgO A7W3g+FwMAIORiDBSCQYiYKg0G1odBsaA8Ng27E4OA4Hx+EReA KSQEQRiSgiGUMGULAUKo5Kw9PoBDqTxGSSmCwyi01hs6lsDo3D o/N4dB6fwRcwBUKWUMQWiTliMVcs4UmkfKlMIJML5QqRQilSqsQq tUStlqo1Mo1OoQN0KDv0Kr1BbTBqjEat0aQ1mbQms85s1pmtei vAZrDZjXaHyeEwOZxmp9PidFqcLqvLZXW5bW63ze2xewBeu9fn 8PkcPr/T73f6A64AIOgOBt3BoGdJyBt6UNgXBkT8EUA0EP1NsWBsRTwUX 5EIJ37t2ifXOtiML06/enXr5NWtk9e3Tt7YOnlzbvyzufEv5sa/mhv/en781vz47fnxO8u+/+t+2DbxiO+W3dk28c22iVvbJr6en/hyfuLz+YlP5yduzk3dmJu6Njd1bW7qyzOnOtiM69euZ+KZTDxz 6MChocGh1U+tfvbxxxuefvzx3//u91cuf5BJ5v6KbHpFIptJ5jKpXCaVy6bzSzmYKRaypdJSqHVWS 12dle6uaq3WWa939/bU+npr/X31/v6egf7ewRV9PQOP6K3399b77qv19tZ6+2v9g/X+oZ6B4frAaH1gvD4wVR+cqg1MdvVNdfZOVXsmK7XxYtdYoXM0 Xx3OlgfTpYFUcSBZ6E8W+hN5QF88B+iNZf+anmgGUI+k65F0LZ yuhdO1UGpJMFkLJrsC8e5AoisQ7wrEO/2xqg8QrXgiFU+k7A6V3aGSM1h0BIqOQMHuL9h9Oat3mSdn9aTN rrTRmTI6Y3p7WG8LdVj9OqtTY7SoDEZlh06uVUvVSrFSJlRIhD KJQCbmS8V8iZgvEXJFAo5IwBHx2SIuS8Bh8tkMPpvOYwNBRmUz qWwgxWhkJpXEIBNoZAKNjKeScBQilkzAkPFoEg5NxKGJWBQBjc ChEXgMAo9BEpagiBgUEYMiYVBEDJKIQRLRCCIKTkDCCUg4AYUg IuEEJBwPb8fBYRh4GxoGQbWBkZCWdlBTG6gJ2rIJ0rIRDGjeAA I0bWht2tDa9IeWFY0P2tDSuKFl5eKV7i0bQS2bwC0bwa2bwKBG SOumJaBGCLipDdzcBmlpg7TAIC0waCsMCmpvA8HbQO1A0rWDEX AIEg5BIqAoZBsa2YZGwdAoGBoNx2IQOAwCh0XicSgCHk0koElE DJmEJZOwZAqeSiHQKAQalUink5l0MpNBYTGpbBaNzaZxOHQuh8 HjsQR8tpDPFgo4IhFPLOKJxXyJRCCVCGVSoVwmUsjFSoVEpZKp VTK1Wq7RKnVLVB0dakOH2qDXGI06k1FnMnWYARaD1WKwWow2i9 FmNdltZofN7HBYnQ6r02l1AVw2t9vucds9HofXbfd4nT6v0+d1 +QE+d8DnDvg9Qb8nGPAuCfpCjwj5w4CwPwKIBKK/Fg3G7gvFV8TCiUdc/eSajkn54uSxj6aGP5kavjo1fH1q+Mb08M3p4c+nh7/YMvTFlqGvtwzd2jL07Zah27NDd2aH7swOfv9X3Jkd/G528PvZIcCd2aE7s8O3Z4dvzwx/MzN8a2b4y5nhL2eGv9gy8umWkZtbRm5sHrm2eeTq5pE/bh758tXjOibl+rXr6UQGcOX9K7//3e/XPPZ4w5OPPdbT0zs2MpFKZP+H0skcIJPKZ1L5bLqQyxQLuXKxU CkXO6uV7s5qvburp17r7+0Z6O8bGhwYGRocHR4aGxmeGB2dHB+ bWjI6+aCxkYmxkYmxkfEVo8Pjo8PjY8Pj4yMTEyMTU6OTUyOT0 8MT08PjM4NjM4Nj0/2j073Dm+uDk11949XesUp9pNg9lO8czFb70+W+VKk3WexJFHoS +Xo8V4/narFsdzSzJJJ+RFc41RVOdYaTgGooUQ0lqsFENZioBBKVQKLsj wNKvljJFy16wisKnnDeHcq7gjlnIOcMZB3+rMOfsfnSNl/a6k1bvSmLJ2XxJEyuuNEZNzpjBkdEbw/pbYEOq1dndapNVpXBqNRrZVqVVK0QK+VipUQoFwtkQr5EyJfwu SI+V8TjiLhsIYfJ5zD5bAaPSeMyaVwGlUOjsKlkFoXEpBAZFCK DhKcR8VQinkrAkvEYMh5DxqFJWDQRgyJglhINh4JjUXAssh2Dg GHgMAwChoXDsHAYpr0NA4dh4TBsexsGBkW3QVH3QZBtECQUjIS AkRAQAtwKB7W0tza1tTRCmzaBmzaCmzaCmjaCNv2hFbBxQ8vGD S0b/9Cy8R//R/7QsvEPLSsdGzeAlrUC92zeBG7eBG5phABam9pam9tALTBwKwzc CgO3wCCtMAioHQqGA9rACBgE2Q5FtUNR8DY0AoZBtmOQ7Rhg1m gkHo3EY1AELJqIQ5NwaBIeQybiKEQchYSnUoh0CpFOITGoZCaN wmJQ2Uwah0njsBk8YOW5bCGPIwKeCPB0xAKZRCiXihRSkUIqVs okKoVMrZCplXKNWqnTKDs0yg6tSq9TG3Qag05j6NAaDR1mQ4fZ qLcY9RaTwWo22iwmu8Vkt5odVrPDZnbYLE671eWwuVe4HF6Xw+ t2+gAel9/j8nvdfq/b7/MEfJ6A3xtcFvJ7QwFf+BFBfwQQCkQB4WDs1yKh+Ipo+CGxSGLF 1avXNDTizaOHPhipfzRS/2i0/vFo/epo/fpY/eZY/eZY/fPx+hfj9a/G67fG67fGa9+O1+8sG4+ndIYAYDye+s2Wb5c69nw13vPFeM/n4z03x3tujvdcH++5Otbz8VjPR2M9H432fDDac/PYYQ2NeP3ajZWMGhuZ6OnpffKxxxqeemrV9Ws3Mul8Kpn929Kp HCCTzmfS+Vy2kM+VCvlyuVStVrq7Ouu17r6e+kB/39Dg4OjI8Pjo6OTE+ObJyS2bp2a2TG+d2TI3OzM/OzP3iJktD5veOjO9dWZ6bmZ6bmbL3OzM3NaZubmZ+bktc/Nb5uamZucmt8xNTG8dnZoZntwyOLa5b2SiPjTW3T9c6Rks1foL nb3ZSk+mXEsXu5OFrniuM5btjGWrsUwlmq5E0+VI6hGlcLIUTh ZDyWIoWQwmAIVAvBCI5/2xvD+W80UBWV8k64tkPGFA2h1Ku0MpZyDlDCQd/qTDn7D7E3Z/zOaNWT0xqydqcUct7ojZFTI6Q0ZnyOAI6u1+vc2vt7l1FrfO4t CYrGqjQdnRodCpZVqFRCUTK6VihUggF/KlAp6EzxPzuCIuW8hhCTgsAZvJZzF4TDqXQePQqGwalU0hMykk BoXEIBPpS6GGo+AwZByGjEWTMGgiGkVAowhoJB6FwCHhWCQci2 jHAEEGa1vKLygE2CMBEDACAkaAQXAwCA5qhYNAcFBrO6ClBdbS AmtuamtugjZtgjRuAjduAjduBG/aANq0YTnRNiwF1oM2/GPzil+fXem4aUPrpg2tjRtBK5o2gZs2gZsboc2N0JbmNkBrC6y 1BQZqhYFaYWBQO7i1HQKCQ0DtEDAcCkZAwQggi2FQVHsbGg7DI NoxwNxRCBwaiQfWBIMmYtEkYK0IOAqwemQiHVhPCpkJrDCDxmH SuSwGj83kA0+ByxbyuCI+TyzgSYR8qUggk4gUAKlEKZOqZFKVQ q5RKrQqhU6l0GlUeo1Kr1XrdRqDTmvUaY36DrNBbzHoLUaD1Wi wmh5JN4vTZnHabW67ze2wewAup8/l9LldS5bTLeB1B3yeIADINb8v7PeFA/7II4KBKCAUXBIOxX4tEo4/KBpJrIhFkoCrV6+piNgbr+x7v7d0ubd0ubf0YW/po77Sx32lq32l632lm32lm/3lz/tLX/SXvuov3eov3eovAnSGwP+7vOkMgdFw7JGWW/3FW/2lr/pLX/SXPu8v3ewv3+wvX+8vX+0vf9xf/qi//GFf+XJf+XJf+f2+8o1D+1Uk7PVrN1ZiKpPOX79246mnVjU89dT qu3fvpVL5v2Fh177DJ16fnp3L5UqZTDGTKeZypXy+Uix2Virdn Z09tVpfT89Af//w4ODYyMjE+PjmqamZ6emts7Pzc3Pbt21b3LFj58LCrsXF3Y9YW Nj1sJ0LCzsfbFlc2L1zya6d23cuzi8uzO3YPrttfvPWucnZ2bH p6eHJycGxsb7hkfrAYFdvX6XeU+qqFapdmVI1Xagk8+VErhjLF GOZQjSdj6QelAsnAVlAKAHIBOOZYDwdiKX8UUDSF0n6IglPeEX cE4q5g1FXIOoKRJz+iNMfcfhDNm/I5g1aPUGrJ2B1Bywuv9nlMzm9RofX6PDobR69zdVhdeqsdq3Zp jWb1UaDyqBTdmjkWoVUI5eqJWKlWCQXCeV8vpTHk3C5Yi5XxOE I2WwhiyVgMvl0OpdO59JoHCqVTaGwKBQWmcwkkRhEIp1AoOHxV ByOgsVSMBgyGk1Co0loNBGJxCOReAQCB4dj29ux7e1YGAwDg2H a2jBQKBoKRUOgKAgUCYEiIRAEBIIAg+FgMLwVBG8FwVtb21tb2 1tb4S0t7S0t7c3NsObmtqYmaGMTtLER2tgI3bQJsmkTeONG0LL WR2zY8Nt+feXKTTZtAm/aBG5shKxoampramprboY1t8BaWtsBwAhBIDgIBAeDEWAwHBg/BIKEQlFQKKqtDQ3MFJg1HI5FIHDAaqDRRGB9MBgyFkvB4Sh4PJ VAoBGJdBKJQSYzgbWlUtk0GgdYcyaTz2IJ2GwhhyPkckVcrpjH k/D5UqFQLhTKRSKFRKKUSJRSqUoqVctkGrlcq1TqlEqdStWhVus1 GoNGY9DpTDqdSaczd3RY9HqLwWA1Gm1Go81ksptMdovFabW6rF aXzeYG2O0eh8O7wuXyu1x+tzsA8HiCXm/I6w35fEv8/rDfH/b7I4BAIPqgYDAGCIXiK8LhxK9FIvdFo8kVsVgqFktdvXpdjmn/eO/CxULsUiH2ViH2biH2Xil6uRT7oBT9qBT9uBS9Wo5eL0evl6Ofl qOflaOflyNflCNflCPD/uAjWfZgPewPfl6OfFaOfrrc/Wo5+nEp+lEp+kEperkUe68Ue7cQf6sQv1SIXyzEP967KMe0X79 +48G8unv33lNPrW54atXqe/d+TqcLv+mtKzcOHHl1amqqr6/v9BvvX//6l1fPv5vLVwrFzlK5u9pZ7+ruq9UHevuGBgfHRkYnxyempzbPz szMb53bsW37zh0Lu3fu2rtnz/69Lx94ed/BfftfuW/fo17ed/ARK6f273tl38sH9+3d//LufXt27t25Y9fitsXtW7fPbZmbmdyyeXRqYmh8tH9kqD7Y393X U613Fbuq+Uo5Uyok8/lELhfPZqPpbDSdiaRWpMPJdDiZCidT4WQylAAkgnFA3B9dEfNF ot5IxBNeEXYHw+5gyBUIuQJBpz/g8Accfp/N67N5fVaP1+r2Wt1us8ttdrlMTqfR4TTY7XqbrcNq67BaO6wWn cWkNRvURr3aqFXq1QqdUq6TyzQSiVosVgpFCr5QzhfIeXwZhyv hcMRstojFFjJZAjqDT2fwaXQehcqhUDkUCptEZpHILCKJiSfQ8 QQ6Dk/D4qgYLAWDpaDRZBSahEKTkCgiAkmAI/BwBL4djmuH42DtuDYYtg2GhT6UbigwBAkCI0BgRCtoSUsrvKUV 3tzS3tzS3tQMW9HY1AbY1AhdBnnExk33bdgIXvFg+697rdxw5S OammFNLUuaW9ubW+EtIEQLCNEKRraCEa1gBAiCAEEQYAgSmAUw I2gbBpgjrB0HzBpYAQSSgEQRgZVBo8nAWmFxVByeBqwhkcQEVp VCYQPrTKPzgJVnsgQstpDNFnE4Yg5XwuPL+AI5XyAXCOVCkUIk VkokaolUI5FqpDKtXKGTK3RKlV6lNqg1Ro3GpNGYtFqTVmfWdV g69Fa9waY32Iwmh9HkMJkdZrPTbHZarG6L1W21eWx2r83utTt8 dofP6fKvcLkDbnfQ4wmt8PoiAJ9/iT8Q9QeigWAsEIwFQ/FHhMIJQDicBEQiqV+LRh8QS6+IxTNXr12XIqEf7dp+PhV8IxW8 mAq+lQq+nfG/k/Ffzvg/yPo/yvo/yvmv5vxXc/4bOf/NnP9mzv/ZsiGv/8FEW8m1Ia//s+WLb+QDV/OBq/nAR/nAR7nAB7nAlWzg3WzgnWzg7XToUjr0Zjp0IR364+4dUiT0+vWb D6bWvXs/P7VqdcOqVWvu3fs5nS392uXr3378ydW7d++dO3/h0ltvX7167cKFC7f/9N/fv35n36GTJ8+9Nzw8Uu8Z7BsYGRweHx3fPDk1Mz0zt3Vux7YdO xd27tm5++U9Lx/Yt//QgYOHDx46eujwscNHjgMOHT72X3bo2MGDRw4cOLTv5YN7du/btbhncceu7fMLc7PbtmyenRqfHhuZHB4YHegZ6unq7a70VIvdp Xw1nylmU/l0IpeKZ1PxbDKWASSi6UQ0HY+kYuHkfaFENJSIBBPhQHxFyB8N +aNBX2SJNxzwhP3ukN8d8rmCXlfA4wp4nH63w+ey+1x2n9PmdV g9dovbZnbZzC6ryWkxOixGh9lgN+ltxg6rUWfRa80dWpNWbdQo 9SqFXqHQy+RaqUwrlqqFYpVQrOKLFFyBjCuQsXlSNlfC4oiZbB GDLaSzBDSmgMrgU+g8Mo1LpnJIFDaRzCaQWXgSE0diYokMLJGB xtPQOBoaR0NhKEgMGYEmAeAoIgxBALTB8dB2HBSGBUBgGHAbGt yGBkFRgFYIqhWCagEjW8DIZhBiRVMrHNDY0t7Y0t7YAlt2/3BT830bm9p+04PXPHAT2EM3bIU3gRBNIEQzCAGMZAkE1QJBtUL RrdD7AwbGD4FhViYFbce1wfErU4ajiCtLgcSQURgKGktFY6loH BVLoGMJdByRgScxCWQWkcwmUdhkKodM41LoPCqDT2MK6CwBgy1 kskUsjpjNlbB5UuAZ8UUKgUgpEClFErVYqhFLNRK5ViLXShU6u VKvUBkUKoNKY1RrTRqdWdNh0eqtWr1Vp7fpjXa90W4wOYxmp8n iMlvdZqvbbHNbbB6r3Wu1e20On93ptzv9DlfA6Q66PEGXJ+Tyh NzesNsb9vijK7z+qC8Q8wVi/uB9gVA8GE4Ew4lQJPmIcDS1LA2IxDK/Fo3fF0tkV1y9dkPcDvpgYevZiPtcxH0h4n4z4r4Yc74Vc74Xc1 6OOz+IOz9IOD9OOD9OOK8lnNeTrutJ180HDLm9OkPg35Y3nSEw 5PYCp4CLryVdnyRdnyRdHyZdHyZcVxKu9+Out+OuS3HXxajnja jnfNTzetTz4eKcuB10/cbNB4Pr3r2fV61a07Bq9dp7937J5KuPyOarZ86c/erWt+9+9NnbH9y8ePnaOx99+s677//pz3/+5pf/PjE1s//g0QvvfJzNFQaHJ0bHpyc2z07PzM/OLcxv37Wwc++uPfv3jgYfawA2Ts/Ok0ePv3r85Gu/4cSpv+HYiVPHTpw6fuLUkWMnDx85/srhYwcPHtm3f8LT0OAe2Ltjx675+YWZ2W3T07MTE9Ojo5MDA6M 9PYPd3QPVar1U6s7nK9lsKZ0uJpP5RDIfT+Ri8SwgGstEo+kVw E+qUCgBCIYSgWDcH4j5/ff5fFGvNwLweEJuT8jlCjqdAacz4HD4HQ6fw+Gz2bw2m9dq9Vg sbrPZZTI5TSanwWDX6216vU2ns2i1Fq3WrNGYVGqjUm2QK/RyhV6m0IvlOpFMK5Sq+SIVX3/Au20AACAASURBVKTiCOVsgYwtkLF4UiZXwuCI6WwRjSWksoQUp oDM4JPpPBKNS6RyiRQOgcLBU9h4CgdHZuNILCyRiSEw0HgGGk9 H4WhILBWBobSjSQAYitSGJLYhCAAoHA+B4yBwHLgdCwDBsCAYt rUN09qGaYGiVzRDUIAmMLIJjGwCIZtAyGYAeEkTGAGEUWMrYlM rYlMrHLCxpX3FSiOgEYQANN33wD0h6GYIGhhMaxsGBMO2tgEwI BgW1LY02pXBA3OBwvErE2xDEmEo0sr04RgyAktBYqkoHA2Fo6H xdDSBgSUycWQWnsLGU9gECodI4ZCoXDKNR6bzyQwBhSmksYR0l ojBETO5EhZPyubLOEI5RyjnChV8kYonUgkkaqFULZJpxHIdQKr Uy1R6udqg0BiVWpNKZ1Z3WNQdFo3eqjPadUZ7h8mhNzsNZqfR4 jJaXCabx2TzmO1ei8NncfisTp/N5be5/A530OEOOtwhpzfs9kfc/ijA64/5AnFfcFkg7g8l/KFEIJxcEYykQtE0IBzLPCgSXxKNZwGxRC6WXJa4L57M35cqxFO Fa9dvkp9f/XopswPbuoBr3Ylr3Y1r3YdrOUhoOUxoPkZoPEFsfI3U+Dqp8Ty p8Q1S4yVS41sPq0nFOkPgL8ubzhCoScUrZy+RGt8gNZ4nNZ4jN Z4mNZ4kNh4nNB4hNL9CaNmPa9mDa92Fa13EtS5gW8+VMuTnV1+/8WkmX1lx797Pq1avaVi1Zu29n3/JlbqyD7vy2d3/8//6j/evfv3hjW+uXPv6nQ8/vXj52nsf3rxz5/uZmZmb3/3rhzdvl8qVi5dvDo1OTUzNbn4k17bWmQ0Ngcljh4+eOLJriBub P3Hq9Kunz7762kNO/m2nzpw8debka2dOvnbm+MnXjh4/dfjoyVcOH99/cLOvocE9vH9hcc+2Hbtm5xamZ7ZNbJ4dGZ8eGpnsHRit9w53dv eXKj35Ync2X01ny4l0MZEuxpJ5QCSei8RzkUQukshF4tlIPBuO ZkLRdDCSCkZSgXASeEuW35uELxj3+GOeQMwbiHkDcbc/6vJFXN6I0xN2usMOd9DuCticAavDb7H7zDavyeYxWT0mq8dgdu lNzg6jU2ewa/U2rd6m1llUWrNKa1FozHKNSa4xSVUGiVIvVuhF8g6hTCeQanhi NVesZgsVbIGcxZczeTIGV0rnSKhsEYDMFJAYfDJDQKTxCFQugc YjUHk4KhdP5eKoXCyFgyWzsSQWmshCERhIPB2Jp8NxVDiW2o6h wNDLUOQ2JAmKIq6AIAlgBAEMJ4Da8Q9qheFaYbiWNuwSKOZ+3Y ZtgeFaYNhWGLYVhm2BYVvaMM1QTDMU0wRFN0HQjWBUIxjVCEZu elgjBLWiCfqQFihm6SNguBYYrhWGB8EJADCCCAb2CAIYTgDDCS A4HiggCAIUSVzRhiTBUOSVybZjKHAsFY6lInA0BI6GxNNReAaa wEQTmBgSC0Nm4ygcHIVDoPKINB6RxiPR+WSmkMwUklkiKltMY4 tpbAmDJ2Py5SyBnCVQsIVKjkjFE6t5YrVAqhHItEKZViTTieQd YoVeqjJIVQaZ2qjQmBUas1JrVnVYVR1Wtd6mNTq0RrvW6OgwOz vMTr3FZbC6DTaP0e412b1mh8/i9FudAaszYHMFbe6g3RNyeiNOb8Tpi7p8UU8w7g0mvKGEN5Twh ZO+cDIQSfkjKX846Q8nA5FUIJoORNPBWCYYy4RimVAsE47nAEs v/AOiyTwglioA4uniryUypRXJbOnajZvE9U+eySfm4Ru3ITbuQGx cRGzcg9iwH7XhFdQfjqBeOoZ+6VXMS2cwL72Oeek85qU3MS9df EC3SKgzBO49vOkMgZpIeAnz0iXMSxcxL13AvHQO89JZzEunMC8 dx/zjUfQ/HkJvOIDeuBe5cSdy0wJy03bkpm2ITWcLSeL6J2/c/Cxb6Fxx7+dfVq1e27B67dP3fvlTvlJ/RHetfubcmx/e+PbDm99+dPP2hze+ff3S5Tcvvf3q6df/7d/+7ZNb/zQyOn7l05/evf59Ol+a3DK/ZW5hbvuu7Tv37tyzf/e+V/ZNRB5riEwePXnk+KljJ0+fOHX21dOvnzpz7iGn/6pXT7/+iBOvnT326ukjx08dOnLi4KEtvoYG7+gri7v3bV/cs3XbzumtOya3zI9Ozg6PT/ePTPYOjHf3DldqA8XO3ly5lil2pfKdiWwlninF0sVouhhNF2Pp YixdjKaK0VQxnMiHE7lwPBeKZwORtD+S8odTwNvjCa7sk95Q0h NMrHAFYi5/zOGN2D1huydsc4cszqDFGTQ7AyaH32T3G6weg8Wjt3i0JqfW5N QaHRqDXa23KzusCp1VobPKdRaZxixVm6Vqk0RtFKkMQoVeKO/gy7RciYYr1rCESpZQwRQo6DwZjSulciQUtpjMEpGZQiJDQKTzi QwBgc7H0wQEupBAF+IZS3A0Po7KxZC5GDIHTeKgSCwkgQnHM+B 4RjuO0Y5jtGPp7VgaAIalwrDUNgylDUOBoilQNAWKokBQFAiKA kaSwEgSCEEEIYitcMJ9CCIIQQQhSGAEEYwggZFkCJIMRpJBSBI IQWqFE1vhhGYYvhmGa2rD/g3NMFwzDNfchgW0AOHYjmuF41sRRBCSBEaRISgKFE2FYmhQDK0 NQ4OiqVAMFYqmQNFUKBoYJxmCIkPRZCiaDMwChqEC2rG0dhy9H UeH4+lwPB1BYCCJTBSRBUCT2BgyG0vhYqlcHI2Ppy8tI5EhILN EZJaIwhZTOBIqR0Ljyhh8BVOoZAlVLJGaI9ZwJRqeTMuTavkyn UCmE8o7hAq9UKEXKfVilUGiNso0ZrnWLNeaFTqLUm9T6e1qwxK d2QXosLr1Vo/B5jXafUa7z+wMWFwBizNgdQVs7pDNHQJeLYcv4vBF3YG4O5jwh JK+SNoXSftj2cCjMoBQIhdK5MKJ/IpIqrD02mdKS9JL4pll2TIgkQNUHpTMV5P5aipfTeWr129+Rnz 2qbOF5DZE03Zk0yK6aSeqaQ+qcT+68RX0xiPoDcewG17FbTiD2 3AOv+E8fsOb+A0Xl9XEIp0h8P3y9khdE4su4TdcxG+4gN9wHr/hLH7DKfyG47gNRzEbDmE2HsA07kU37kI3LaKbdqCatiObXi8mi c8+dePmZ9lS94p7P/+yas26hjXrnvn5lz+XuvtLXf3Frv5iV1+xq6/Q1bdr1659R0+99eGnK/bsP/zl19++8/6Vn366OzW7o29obHJ+X/fgFpVGN711x+z2Xdt27l3Ys3/3vlf2Hjhy4NDOOqehgTu089XTJ0+/furM+dfOXjhzbldq+TtqQ0N227k3Tp87MiJs4I0dOX3ujdPnjg wLG/hjR5aKdJYPXCiY2Pf6hVNnzp/cllr+gstlNjR4xw/t3Htgx669czt2z8zv3Dy7fXx6bnRqdmh8S9/I5p7Bie7+sWrPcKmrP1vpyZTqqWJ3PFddkchV47lqLFuJZsrRT DmaKUVSxVAiH4hl/dGML5L2hdOecNIdTHhCKW845Y2kPZG0J5L2RjK+SMYbTrtCSVc w4QwkHP6Y3Re1eaM2b9TqiVjcYbMrZHKGTM6Qwe7X23wdVq/W7NaY3RqTS2VwqAwOpcGh1NsVeoeswybT2WQ6q0xrlWisYo1Zo DQKFAa+XM+V6jhSLUukZgqVDIGCxpNROVIKR0Jmi0lMEZEpJDK FeIaQwBQRmCICU0xkSkhsKYktI7KlBJaYwBTh6SIsTYCl8tFUH prCRZI5SDIHSeIgiewlJA6CyIYTWXAiq53AXAHDMQBQLA2KoUH Q1IdgaMtBQ2/DMmA4JgzPhOFZMDwLhmO2YRkQDA2MpoJQZBCS1IogtsAf1YpY0 gIntsAJy3tCC5zQ3E5oRRBBSDIERYViaG04JozAghM5CBIXQeL CiZx2AqudwILhme14JgzPbMMxYHg6DLekHc9oxzPgeCacwIQTW AgAiQPMHUXhoigcNIULwFB4GAoPR+PjGEICU0xgioksCYktIXO kZI6EypVRuXIqV07jKZhCNVOkYYu1HKmOK+vgyTsECgNfbhAoj MDzEioNIpVRrDaJ1WaJxizVWuQdVrneptDblXq7Um9XGR1qo1N jcmpMLq3ZpbO4O6zeDqtXb/cZHX6jw292Bs3OoNkVtLhCFnfI6g5Z3SGbN+LwRR2+mNMfcwWT 3nDaF836Y7lAPB9MFMKpUjhVDCeLoWQ+lCyEH5QqRNIl4N2OZc qxbDmWLcdzncsvf2ciV11WWamT+U5AqtCVKnSlikvSxe50sTtT qgGu3/yc+Pya81257WTIIhmykwzZS4Hso0IOUCGHqZBjVMhJKuQUFXKW DjlHh1xggC8ywJcYIIDOEPh2edMZAjW59JGWSwzQRQb4AgN8jg 45S4ecokJOUiHHqJDDVMgBKmQfFbKXAtlJhiySIdvJkPNdWeLz a258+nmuXFuxFG1rn17/y5/+XO0dqfQMV+pDlfpQuT5Urg/Ozs7u2n/s7KUPz1z84LU3Lp+68P7R185Pbp6d2brt9Jmz9Xp9x8vHe8fmq/1TXb1Ds9t3z+/cu7DnwK59r+w9cGT/oeMHj548cmJfP6+hoaEhvv3C6XNvnL1wbEzU0JDdc/bCxbMXLm3PPtYg3HzgwvFRYQN/4tjZC5fOXjg+KmwQTBw7e+HYqLChoUE8evji2UNTgoaG5OLF06 9M8hoaonNnj756ekc/r6GhwTdxZOfegzt275tf3DO7fffmuYWJ2e1j09uGJ7cOTcz2j2 3pGd5cG5ys9o0Wa0OFroFMpTddrqdLtXSpni7XU6V6slhLFLoB 8VxnJFMOp4rBRN4fy/qiGW8k5Q6l3OGUJ5L2RjPeaNYXy/nieV88H0gUfLG8N5bzRDKuUNoVSjtDaUcw6QgmHYGkzZew+RJW X9ziiZrdEaMrpHcEOux+nc2vtXq1Fq/a7AEoTW6VyaMyuRVGl8LglumdMr1DqrOLNBah2ixQGrlyPVfWw ZZomSI1Q6Ck8uQUjpTMkZBYYgJTSAByjSUhsqQkjozMVVB4Sgp fReWryXwlmSsncWQElpTAkuKYYhxThKULMXQhhi7C0EUYmhBLF 2FoQgxNiKYJVqCofBSVj6TwEGQegsyDEzntRHY7gQ0jsNsBeFY 7gb2UNWQegsJDUvkomhBNF6FoIiRFgCDz4CRuO4HdhmdCsXQg5 h6CoUEwNAiGvpyAlFYkuRVBakGQWpHAngzG0NpwzHYCB0HiISg CFE2EZUqxTCmGIUbTRCiqAEnhIyl8BJm3NAwyF7lspUZReGgKH 00TomlCDE2IpQtxDBEASxfi6CIsTYhjiAgsMYEtJXHlFJ6Cyld S+QoaX0kTqGhCNV2oZgjVTLGWJengyA08pZmvMgvVVpHGKtJYx VqbWGsVaSzipR9LVqnOJtXZZHqHXO+U651Ko0tlcqlNbo35ITq rR2f1dth8BnvA6AwanUGzO2T2hM3ukMUTsQCFO2T1hq3eiMMfc/hjzmDSHU57o9lAohhMFkPpcjhTiWar0WxnNFuNZCqRTCWSLkcy lWh2SSxXTeS7EoWuRKErWexOFruTxVq6VE+X6qlSLV2qpUq1VL E7VexOFbqXimJ3ulRLl2vpcj1T7slWerKV3ly1N1ftW9LZl+/qv/nZl+QX11/o69zJw+/m4ffy8Pt4+AM83CEe7igfe1yAflWIPi1EnRWiLojRF8Toi2L0J Qn6kgR9SYyuaVQr/6Bb0ygviVE1jfKRloti1AUx6oIYdVaIOi1EvSpEHRegjvIxh7j YA1zsPi5uLxe3m4vbycVd6K2SX1x/49PPc5X6ins//2nVmnUN69Y/98uf/6k2NNk9ONk1MN7VP97ZP1btHe0bGNr58sHjr7/92huXz73zx9feuPz6W3/cvnNf38DQhTcuDQ4OHn7trUrvhFiunZpbmFt8eceeg7v2Hd5z4 Oi+QycOHj11+MTpY6fOnjx9/tTZXYnHGvgTJ84d3SJsEI8fffv8m2+ff/Pt80uHJydEDYLJk+fffPv8myfHRA3CyZPn7hdvA7Vg8sSBCXGD cHLv6XPHT509cnI+0NDgmzi66+WDO3bv27a4d3bH7i3zOye3Lk zM7hjbsn10y47hzdsGJrb2jm2pDW+u9I6VekYLtcF812C+azDX NZDt7M92DmSq/ZlqX6bSl670Jkv1eL4rkqmEUsVAIu+LZb3RzNKvadGsN5bzJ4r BZCmYKgeS5WC6EkiVA8mSP1H0xQveWN4Ty3vjBXc0D3BFcs5w1 hHK2Pwpqz9p9sSM7qjRHdE7wx2OYIcjqLUHdfaQ1h7S2IJae0h jC2nsQY09qLL4FWav3OiW6B1inV2otvCVJq7cwJLoGEIVja+g8 GRkjpTIEuMZIhxDhGdKiGwZiasg81QUgYYu0jEkeoZUT5d00EV amlBDFagpfDWZpyJyFUSugsRTErkKIlf5IBJXSeKqgJrAUeA5C hxbhmPJsEwplinBMMRougiAoolQNBGaLsYwxFimFMeS4TkKAkd J5KpJfA2RryFwVXi2HMuUouliJFUAJ3NhBHYbntmGZwFgBBaMw G4ncuAkbjuJCyOwoTgmBEMHARmHorSiKCA0FYpjwogcBFWAoou xLDmeqyTxNWShlsRXE7mq5RECYSfBMiXAHssU45gSHEOCZUiwD DGWIcGzZAS2jMBREJcmriBxlWSuksiREzlyAltK5MhIXAVFoKI JtXSRjiHWMSUdTGkHU9rBlOhZUj1bZuAoTDyVRaCxi3QOSYdLa nBLDW6Z0aMweeUGj8LolhvdcqNbYfQAVGavyuxVW3waq19j9Wl tAZ09oLMH9PaAzubX2fwddn+HzW9wBI2ukNkdsXiiFm/U6ova/HGrL2r1RoGAs3jCFm/E7o/Z/TFXKOWN5vyJYjBVieQ6o7nueKGWKNaTxZ5EsZ4o1uL5bkCiUEs Wa8lSPVmqp8o96XJPptqXrfZnO5dV+3OdS7LVvkylN1PpzVR6M pUeoM5WenOd/fmu/nzXQKE2WKwNFevDpZ7hUs9IuWek3DPy6Rdf0//uxYtTQ/s7BPvVnANqzmEt54iWc1zLOaFjvaZjndaxzupZFwzMCwbmW0b6 W0bGu0bGe0bGe0b6uwAD/V0DDfDOcrFyeMlAu2SgXdAzLugZZzuYp7XMU1rmcS3zmIZ1WMM 6pGbtV7L2KVn7tLw3Jwbof/fib0fbM8+9+Oe//HP/+Na+8dne0Zn68HRteKp7aGrh5eMff/zx2Usfvn7pw+Nn3zpx7p33Pv7y/atf37r7v//rv/4fQ2NT01t3/MP/9tLI5rnpbbvmdx3Yuf/InleO7zv86sFjrx0+eebYa+dOnL5w6vWLp89dPLur8FhDcfH4r LBBMnHivQtvvffGW++9cQI4PDUhbhBOn7pw6b0Lby3X94v3Llw 6NS5uEG5+9ZVJSYNw88uvv3H8tdePntwWaGjwTRzbte+VHbv3z +98eeuOPdPbdk3N7Zya2zmxddfE3M6x2cWhzTsGJufrYzPdw9N dA1PV/oly33ipZ7TYM1roGS3URwv10UJtuFAbznUPZTsHUqWeWL4znCo FEwV/POeNZjyRjDucXsq1dCWQroQyneFc14pQtiuY7gxlOoOZzkCmM5 DpWpLu9Keq3mTFHS+5ogVHJGcLZmyBtCWQMnsTJm/C6E0YPAmDJ2H0Jo3epNGXMvpSBm9S7050uKJaR0RlCyrMPpnRL elwCtRWrsLIkuhoAiWFJydxpASWBMcQ4phiAltK5CpIfBVVqKO L9UyZka2wsJVWttLCUphZMhNTZmJIjQC61ECXGuhSI11qpMtMD JmZITMzZSamzMyUmRkyE0NmoktNNKmRJjHQJAaqWE8RdZCFOiJ P/QANiacmC7QUYQdVpKdKjHSZmSG3spR2ltLGkJlpEgNF1EHiq/EcBZYpQdGEwG9YSAofSREgqQIUTYRmiDFMKYYhQVKFcDJvKeCw dBCG1oqigjA0KIGNoArQTAmOoyTyNBSRni4zM+RmutQEDIwq6q CIdGShjizQkgRaEl9DFmhIAjWZrwFQBFqKQEsV6miiDppET5cY GFIDQ2pkSAx0sZ4m0lEFGgpfTRWoaSIdQ2pgyU1shZmrtHCVFq 7KylNZ+WobT23ja+xCrUOs98hMPoUlpLKHVfawxhHVOKMaR0Tr iGrsEY09rLGHtABHWGsPd7iiHa6o3hU1uGMGd8zojpk8MZMnan CFDa6w3hkyOEMmd8TsjdkCSXswZQ8k7cGkPZi0BxI2f2I53SJW b9TmizkCCVco7YnlgulKJNcdK9bjxZ5UpT/TOQhIV/vTlb50pS9THchUB7Jdg9muwVz3UK57OF8bLtRGCvWRUs9YqXes 1DNW7Bkt1kdK9ZFifbhQGy50L/28z3UN5LoGC92Dhe6hQn241DNa7h2r9I1XByY7Bya7Bqe6Bjd3 DW3uHtr82VffyJo3vLl9/kTYedSlO+rSnnRrTro0r7nUZzyq8z7VGz7VRa/qLb/irYDivaDivZDyckh5JaS4ElJcCSquBBWXg/LLQfnlgOxyQPZ+QHb5Ae8HZO8GZO/6ZZd8sks+2ZsexQWP4pxHcdqlOOVQHncojzuUh+3qw3b1sYDtw tystPkPNz79PFv+VbQ9+8Lv//LP/zIyszg8vTA4tW1gcq5vfGvv2Ezv2MyBAwf2HDh29LWL+46dfev Dz9775Ks/fvbdl9/9+Z//+Z+/+cv/3d3TNzi5dXxmYWbh5V0Hju85dHLf0VMHj585/Oq5Y6cvnNieeyy95/SFt8++8c5C7rEG8ezht09PShoaxHNH37ny5jtXdhUfA2qgOPLO lSMzsoaGBtGWM2+8c2ZSAhRX3nj7zKSkQTR9+vyeYkNDQ3zhzR OnD/XyGhoaGnyTx3a+fBCIttkde7Zs3z01v3tq2+6p+T2T83vG53aP zCwObt7RP7mtd2K+Z3S2Nrylc2i6c3BzZXCqMjBV6Z+q9E+W+i ZKvePFntF893Cq0hcv1IBf3PzxvDeadUfSnkjGFy8EkuVAuhLO doVztXCuFi32xIq90WJPtNgbLfZGCr3RUl+03B8rDwAipf5IsT 9c6A3m6oFMzZvq9CQq7njZGS06IkVbOG8LF2zhgjWct4WL9kjR FinZY2VbpGgNF8zBnDGQNXhTOldMbQsrzH6pwSVQWzlyA0Okpv DkJLaMwJIAX6wIbCmJpyQLNVRxB11qZCmtPLWDp3VyNQ6uxsFT O3gaJ4CrcfC0Tq7WxdO5+Do3v8PD7/DyO7wCvU/Q4RV0eJdbPHydh6fz8LRursbFVjlYShtTYWXILQyZmSkzM2UWp tzCUthYKgdb7eJq3bwOr0DvFxmDImNQ0OHjal0clZ0pN1PFehJ fjWfLsSwpliXFMCUYphTHluO5SiJPTRJoiXwNjq1AM8QICh9G5 LThWRAsA4ShgbEMGJGLoIkxLAWRr6WIDAyZma2yc9ROjtrJVtm BIbGUNgBTYWUqLEsjlJuZcjNLbmHKLSy5FejF1bi4WhdP6+RpH DyNg6d2cJRWpszEkBgYEgNLbuaobDyNk691CXQuUYdbpPeI9B6 xwSMxeCVGn9Tol1vDakdc6051eNN6X9bgzxr9OVMgZ/RnjP6MwZc2+FIGb8roSxu9KZMvZfJnzP6MNZgF2EIZazBjDaYt/qTZGzd7omZP1OKP2wJpRzjriuZd0bwrmnNFc85wxh5IWv1xiyd q9kRsvpjNH7f5465w2hsvBtPVWLEnWelPdw5luoZz9bFCz1ihZ yxfG83XRvK1kXx9tNAzWuwZL/aMl/omyn0Tlf7JysBUdXBzdXC6a3hL19B05+Dm6sBkpX+i3Dde6R0v 9YwCMVesjxTrI6X6cqL1T3YNbu4e3lIbmekZ29o7Ptc3Pt83Md 83Mf/FrdsFpXSxv/f9rVPnSokzad+ZuPN83PlG0vlmyvF2yvF2yv5eyvZ+1n4la/swb/swb/0kb/0kb/kkZ/k4Z/44Z/44a/5j1vTHjOmPGeOvXckYr2TM76fN76Yt7yQslxKWSwnrhbj1fMx6 NmI9FbGeijvP5CLvTI8t9vdkZaIbn36erdSzlXquWs9V6/d++dOqtesanvvdf/vLv/zr5Pze8bk9o7O7hrcsDG3ePjA5PzA5P7f70I8//bTj5cOHT7357sdfvvfJV1e/+OHf//3fZ2dnP/n2X2qDU0NT89v2HN71yqt7Dp/ad+zMwRNnD586d+zMGyfOXnz1/Fvbsit/MijvfOeDN9/98NL7R/L3/4zQuef9P156/4+XXtsuBhoknTlpg3j2/KX3z29eKj66+P65KWmDePb1C29fPjglWeoaTwUbGnwTx3a+fHD brn1zC3tnd+yZ3rZ7an7X1Pzuyfk9k9v2js3tHpndNbRlcWB6s X9qR+/EtvrY1trY1trobG1ktmt4pmt4pnNoujr4/7F3nmFtXGnf58ObuKRs9tl93s0mceLeu8H03pvoHQkJkCgCSaj 33iWQEIjeTDMYTO+Y3ox7je2QsnG3cUs2yZPNPlm/H0YSotqOnQTnnf91X7qOzpxz5j5nZn66pxxNJl2kogszyFw5ni nCUrhoAiMRS0FiSHEphNhkfCyaEJdCQmJpCWnMRCI7mcRFU/ipVGEqVYihi1LpYgxDgmVKsSw5jq1I46SncdLTOEosW4FlKTAs RQpdkkwVJZIEKAIPiefG4dgILBOBZSIwTDiWCccy4RgWAsdG4N ixaVxEGgeOZcVgmNAURnQyNRxFCInFBsDQvhFI9yCYk2+YrXuA lYuvuaO3qb3HfhvX/Xq0WboG2niG2vlGOvpDnQPhrsEIt+BYt5A499A495B4txCkexj KPRzlEZHgGZnoFZXsFYX2jk7xjkL7RKf4RKf6QFN8oCk+0FQfa KoPNMU7OsUrCu0VmewZkeQRnugeinIJjncJqLzzGgAAIABJREF Uipux4HjXEKRbWIJ7eKJHRLJXVIoPFOMbg/ONwXlHp3pGJLmHoVyCYh38om28wizdAs2d/cycIGZOfmbOfgdd/C3dg609w2y9I2y8wi3cgg44+u6x8dhp6bL9oONWU/vN+2y2HLDbYe6y28Zzv6PfQbdgK69wewjUMRDhHBznDGA3KNY5 KNYlyEBnA5ERzoEI58BYl6BYl6BY16A4t1Cke1iCZ0SiZ2SSZ0 SCRzjKMwzlHhLvGoRwCYhxhEQ5+EY5+cNcghDuoUjPcJRXRIJX RIJ3ZKJPZKJvVJJPVJJvdDIEmhKAwAXF4UNR5PBEamQSLRJNj0 YzoCmMaDQ9Ck2LSqJGJlGi9BadTIlOpsLQtJhUekwqDZ5Kj0mh xqApMWgyNBEflZAWEY+JjMdAE/GwZCIihRKHocViqLGp1NhUCiKFDEvERyExEbHJEbHJEbHoaGRq NBITk5gWl0pJxLNSKHwMXUTgyEk8JUWgognVelPRhWq6UM0QZz LEmUyphinNYsmy2LJsjlzLkWs5ihyOIoeryOHItRxZFkuqYxxD mEHjK2l8JV2gpAuUdGE6Q5jBFKvZ0iyuXMtT5vAz8oSqApG6UK wplmiKJZriivq2gZEJ7+2btXRKX0Xp+bqq89Ul56pLLlaXXKoq vni4+NOagiu1BVdqC67VFk7VFn5+pOjzI0Wf1xZO1RZM1RR8Vp P/WU3+Z4fzrh3Ou1adu6Bdrc69Up17uTr3cnXuparc85X558vzz5 XnnwasurS7JF9LJ3tt29TZcyw7vwRAG0A3Hdre++v796Yfqgur VQWV6XnlQLAjySwQq/MlmsLiquY7d+48efKkqa17aGT8m2+/bW1tPXb8CosnZItV2pLq4sNNZbWt5XVtVQ2dNU3dR1p7j7b3NX YOtPQMtfUOd/SNdg2M9QxO9AxNHBs+3jcy2T8y2T96on/0ZP/oyT4AbTN2om/kRN8oYJN9o5PHRgA7fmz4ePfgeMexobae/qb2nrqm9uq65kPV9YVlVbqQLa9UnVsCnI0qtSUKbalcWybLKpF kFUs0RUJ1oUBVwFPmAsZV5HAUORy5li3LZkqzmOJMukhN5SuJL DGOxksmMBKwFCSGFJ9CRCSlwZPSALSh0piJRA6azEOTeSlUYSp NjGFKsUyAaEoCT0Xgq4lCDUmYRRRoiAINQZCJ56lxnPRUpjyFL k2iihLIQhRJEE/gxuG58XheHJ4XR+DF4nnxBH48SYgkieJJojiiMI7Aj8Xz4Vh2F JoWjiIGx2L9ohM9QxDOkAg7jwBLJ18zBy9TOw/gDsABO6+DThArtyAbz1A7nwj9URrvHor0CEN5hCV4RiR6RSZ5R 6N9oKk+MIxvDAYCx/nB0/wReD8E3j8WHxBLCIglGsw/lugfS/BHEPwQeD94mi8M6wPFeEeleEWhvaLQXpFor8hkr0i0V1SKdzTG B4r1jcH5IfD+scTAeEpgPNkfQYDE4HygqZ4Ria7BAN1CLd0CLd 0CLdwCLdwCAa7Z+UY5+MPsIVArz9CDzv777Lx2W7ntMHfeZuaw eb/tlgN2Oyxc9th6HdChLcIOAnUKjHUJjncJQbqGIF1DUW6hKPfwR I+IRI+IJADBHhEJHuF6i0j0jEjyjEz2jkrxhaZCYrCQGKwvDOM LS/WJRntFJnqEoVyDY50DYpz9Y9yCEe6h8Z4RiV6RyT7RaAgsBQJL hcSk+sFS/WMw/nBsACItKJ4QmkCOSKZHopnRKSwYlhOD48ZguTFYDgzLhmFYsFQ mLJUZk8qMSWXCUhnAL1ZsGjsOx4nDsWNxrLg0JgJDj0kmQ5MIU ShcdAIOlgRwjR6PYwCXL+IwtNhUCiwRH43ERiCSwxFJ4YikyDh 0VHwKgLaENGYKRYBjSvEcBZmfQRdrGJJsuiSLIcliSrOZ0myWT MuWaTmKXI4il6vM46Xn8dLzeen5/IwCveXrjgJ5NkemYUkyGSIVXZhBF2YwRBlMsYopVrMkmWxZNld hgFqRRFMizS6VacvkOYcAK6ttGT95Vhzsg9iz0XvDh94bPvTZ+ BFk0xq/zR/7b/0kYOsnAdvWBW5fH7xjQ8jODaE7N4bu3Bi+c2PYzo1huzaG7doY BqR3bAzbsSFkx4bQHRvCdm4I27EB+BqyY0PwjvVB29cHblsXsH Wt/5aP/bZ8DNm0xnfjR94bPvRa/3ev9X+H71rP93M7NjCUkZ1n4BpgN27efnPVapM///f79x480hTXZBZVqwoq03MPybNLJJmF4swCqaZIll1Sc7T9UFV9 Xl5eXl5eeW3z4MlrdBaXypXlltcXVDUWHW4urW0tr2+vbOisbu qqbQHQNtjcPdTSO9LWN9oxMN41ONE9dLxneLJXh6oTRjZ5bGSy d2TWot6Ryd5hnfUMH+8ZOt4zNNHZP9reO9TS1X+0rbu2sa3ySG NJZW1+SYW2oDQzr1iVU6TMKpRnFcg0BVJNgSyrSKopEutDNoGq kJ+Rz0vP4ynzeMo8rhHdWNIspkRDF6mpgnQiS4Kl8pIJjAQcBY Uhx6IJ8KQ0eFIaAk2Mw1BQacxEIjuRxEVT+GiqMJUuxjJlWJYi jZOO56mIgkyiMIssyiaLtSSRliTKJgqz8XxNGleFZaenMORomi SRIkKRhPFEfjyBF0/gxxMFcQR+PFGIJAmRZBGKIkGSJUiyGEkWx5GEiDQeNJUZkUgOi cP5Q5M8QxFOkAgbtwALJx8ze8/9Nu57rVz2WrsesPMyc4RYuAZaeYTY+UQ6+sNcgmLdQpDuoUCYl ugVlewDTfGNwUBisH4InD8c748g+AMgiyMGxpGC4slB8ZQgJCX QYPHkgDhSQBzRP5ZoYBwkJg0Sg/OFYfWGg8TgIPA0PwTBP44UGE8JQtG****AeJJ/LMEvBucTneIeinTyh9l6h1t7BAOXxizdgizdg228wux8oxz8YA 5+UGvPsIMuAfPRtt3cebeN534HiJlrkKVnmK1PlIM/3CkodnbAmOQZqYtA9WFmsldksncU2js6xQea6gvDQGKwAMf9EX g/OA4Sg4HAUn2i0Z4RCW4hcc6BcOdAuFtIvEcYSv8DkAKBYfzhWH 8Ezh+BC0DggHgtGEkKTaBGJNMjU1jRGDYUy4lJ48HT+HAcD47j wnHcGCw7BsOGY9kxGBYcy0LgOAgcJw7PiwN+ydI4cWnsWCwTnk KFJhGjEtIikThoIgGOJsdiaHFYRiyGHptKi8XQEClkaCI+Mj41 DJEYBk8MQySGI5Kj4lOgKGxsKiUBz0JT+FiGBM9RkPkquljDlO UAxpLlsBW5HEUeR5HHTc/npRfwMwoFqgK9FQpUhQJ1kWCGbjkceTZbqmGK1QDamGI1U6xmS zU6rqXnCVQFoswisaZEml0qzzkkzymX55Qr8yoAq2nuuTL11ZW pr65MfXnlsy8/vfbFp9c+v3x16tKVzy5duXbxU51duvLZ5atTQP7FT69duHz1/OUr5y5+evbC5bPnL54B7NyFRc1QZiHTFpTiaZxF0PbX9+9NP8o sOqwurFLlVyhyymRZxZLMfLE6X5JZKNUUy7JL5DllQomcx+OJZ Mqsktrs0lptaV3uobq88qMFlQ3F1U2lNS2H6toqjnZUN3bVNPf UtR2rb+9r6Bpo7tEBrr1/rHNgvHtwonvwePfQcd3n0Ly0PqdrcKJrcKJrYKJzYLyzf6yjb7 Std7ips/9oa3dtU3tVXXNp1ZH8ksrs/FK1tjA9u0CemSdV5YjTtaKMHFFGrkiVJ1LlCdLz+MpcvjKXp8j hKnK4QEwuz+HIc9hyLQsI2SQaulhNF6kpPCWBKcZQuMkEBgpDj kshIpLTYhKwsAQcPJkQm0KOx9JRacwEPDuJxENTBGiqMIUuwbL kOLYyjZuB56nx/EyiMIskzCYKsgiCTDw/M42nBriWTJMmUkQJJGE8gReL5wL7fSyepzMCP44ojCMK40miOK IojiCMIwjhadzoFHoYihgci4VEJbgHxTj6hFm5+h108Dpg677P xnWPlfNuK+d9tu4HHLyBszwb73B7SLRTINw1JM41JN49DOURke gZCZwwAsc5DhKDhcBxfog045DNP44UoDf/WYEbYHg/OEA3AG0YXyjGADjfmDQ/BME/lhgYTw6MJwfEEv0ReEgMzjsK7RYaD6DNyiPY0j3IwjXQ3CXA3D XQ0iPE2ivczjfKxjvCwi3I1Mlvr63nLqMTUt21Niv3vXY+B5z8 zd2CrTzDbX2j7P1gjgF6wIWi3MISPMKTPCOTPSOTdbFbRBLAOw PafIH+wnF+cBwEhvWFpvpEp3hFJrnroja4U0CMS3CsW0i8R3iC V0SSd1SyTzTaF5biB8P4xWD84Fg/OM4fkRYURwhBkcMSqeFJ9Eg0IzqVBcVwYFguDMuBYdlQDAsI3K ApDGgKA5bCiMGwYnSAY+suOOBYCCwdhqZEJ+Aj4jER8ZgoVBo0 kQBDk2PQFHgKBY4mw5JJ0CRCFBIbjkCHxiQEQ5EhsIQwRFI4Ah 2FxMDRJCSOkUziYejiNJacxM+gijR0SRZDotWhTZ7LVuRylXlc ZT4QrPHS83mGeE2lSxi4xpFlsfRoowkzGCIVU5LJlmo48hm0Cd VFYk2xJKtEml0m0x4yRG2K3ApFbjlg8pxDsuwSif5aFl+ZzZVl ciQqtiSDK1Pz5FmC9By+UsuVadgSNVOUTufLKVwJiSkk0LlpVD aeykmjsmeeoaOy5xiexnkem4u29/7yt3vTD1X5Fel55XquFYgycoXpOSJVnlidL84slGqK5dklipyy 9LyKjPxKdX5lZkGVprA6u6RGW3Yk71BdQXl9UVVDyeHmstrW8v r2qqMdhxu7apu761p769uONXT0N3YNNHUPNncPAdbSPdzSM9zS q/ts7R1u7R1u6dXndA83dw82dw82dQ00dvY3dPQ1dPTVtfbWNnVW H209VNNQUnkkv7Qqu6A0I7tArs6RZGQLFRqeTM2TqrnSTI4sky vLYkszWVING7h1INEwxZlMic6AixF0cSZdrKYLVTRhBoWvJHJk aXRhComTmEaLTyXGoQnwRFw0MhWKxMAScTHJBEQKOQ5DjccxUH hWAoGTROYnU4QpNEkKXZrKlGNYCiw7HcdOx3EysJx0DEuRylKg GbIkqiSRLEQSefF4LgLLgmOY0BR6NJoGTaEDhwE0lQlLZcKw7B gcB4blwHAcGJYDxbCi0IywBFIgAusXneQVFuviH2XrGWTu6GNq 677fxm2PlfNOc8dd5k57rN3223maOvqauwZYeoTYeEfY+0GdAu DOQQiX4DjXEKRbKMojLMEjIsEzMskrKll/oQ3tHZ3iFZ3iHZ3qDcX4QDHe0alGhvGOxnhDMcAig80ER5HJnh F6i0R7R6cCZ6aQmDRdU1EpHuGJLkGxDpBoa88QS7cAcxd/MyeIqaOvqaOvmbOfuWsgcO/V1BGy19YTuNC2zcx+y37bTXutN+2z2WrmsMPCZbe1xz57nwNOf gddAi3cQ6y9wm18ouwgUAf/GMdAhLOOcUjXUKRrCNIlON4lOM4lOF5/rprsGYnWdxbtHYX2jEzyCE9wD0W6Bce5BMKd/GEOvlH2kGgHP5hTANw5EO4aEuceijScxXtFJnlHJftGoyGwVEg M1h+BC4zFB8cTQ5DkUBQlPJEWkUSLSKKFJ1Ijk6iRidSIBHJ4I jk8gRSeQIpMokQlUXUbGk2DoqkxqTRoMjkqAR8ehw2FJ4fAk0I R6PB4TCQSF5WQFoXCRSBxkShcRDwmDJEcAksIikYGRsUHQ5HBU FRYTGJEHBqWiI9NpSbgWWgyH8sQp7EBumXSRJl0sYauPydlyrR seQ5bnsNR6D458hyOIpejyOEocoHrbiyp/lqbMIMuzKAJlDS+kiZMp+uusmm48myuMoefnsfPyBdkFACnpeL MIrGmSKIplmaVSLNKpNml0uxSWXapNLtEoikUqfOFGbkCpZYn1 7AlKqZIyRQpWaIMtkTFkarZUjVbksEUptP5ChpXSmaLiAw+nsZ No7JxFHYaZQZtCwLuheimQ9u7//Xfd+8/kGeXyLKKgZukwvQcviKLJ9fwFdkCpVaQniPMyBWp8sWZhZLMQl lWsTy7RKEtVWrL0nMPqfLK1fmVmsKq7JLDuWW1+eVHCirqi6qP ltY0HqptLq9rrahvqzraXt3Qebixs6apq6apq6a5q7a5u7alB7 AjLb1HWnprW3qOtPQc0WV21zR1HW7srG7oqD7aXnW0vbK+tby2 ufRwQ1HFkfzSam1ReWZeSXpWvjQ9SyBXcyXpbJGSIZAzBHI6X8 4QKGkCBZWv1N/qVlB4ciAB3E4yJMg8BZEjI3JkBLYUzxSnUjhJQMiGxsMTcVAUJ ioOHRWHjkJioAk44E4WIoUSm0qLwzGQaUwkno0kcBJI/ESyIJEsSKQIkyiiRIowgSxAkQQoIi8Oz4nFsuAYBgxNjU6mRCa SwlEE/Q21tNB4fCiSEIokhKGIYUhieAI5PJEclkAOQ5FCUaTgeLx/TIpvZIJHaKyLf7Sdd4iVq5+Zvec+G5fdlk67zB13mtnvPOi428 J5j5XbfjuvAw6+5i4BVu4hNt4Rdj6R9pBoBz+ooz/MKQDuFIhwDkK4BMW6BOvMOSjWOSgOAIFzcJxLcPxcC9Ff1QpBu oWiAHMNQboGx+vvn8Y6B8Y6zfAF5RaKcgtL0BdGugTFOvhBbbz CLFwDzJx8Dzh477Pz3GvjvsfGfa+t53577wMOvvvtfYAbCNvMH LYcsN28z2bTXquNe6w27bXacsBum5njDguXXdbue2y99tn7mDr 6mbkEmLsFWXqEWnuF2/hE2vpG2UGiHfygwLmtAwRqD4l2gEAd/WCOAXB9B3X3GVyDY52DYp0C4I7+MHtItL1vpK13mLVHiLVHiI1 nmK13hJ1PpJ1vtIMfFLiV7BKkvxUTEucehvQMT/COTPIBSAdN9YvBAOeqgXoLgmMD4ZgAOMY/JiUQnhqEwAbHYkPi0kLj08Li08KR+LD4tPB4XAgiNRCWFBCF9I +MD4hGBkITgmOSAAuJSQqJSQqGJQZBUQFR8X4RCP8IRGBkbGB0 fDAUGYZIikJiY5KJcRhaAp6NJvMwdFEaS0bgKohcJYmXTuanU/jpVKGKKlTRhGqqUEUXqXUm1n3qftRFKpoAeBBKQeHJyVwZhSun cGUUnpzKV9KE6QyRiikB7o1mc+WAabkKLV+Zw1fm8JW5gow8QU aeMCNPpMoXqfNFqnxBei5fqeXJszg6hCnpPBmNJ6Xz5XSBgiFQ MgQKOl9O48moXAmZLSIxBcA/xuLmQe0lw7cZtL3z3l/u3LsPhGkCZTZPruFKM9kSFVuswy1HmsmRZfLkGp48i6/I5gOwSwdO+vIl6gKZplCeXaTUFmfklqryyjILyrMKK7XFVbklh/NKa/IP1RZWHCmsqCusqCuqqi+uOlpc1VBc1VBS3VByuLG0pqm0pqm0 prm0plmXPtxYcrihuOpoYUVdYcWRwvIj+Ydq8spqckqrswvLs/LLVDnFyqx8mUorVGRyREomX0bnSWgcMZktJLFEJP0TiXimAM8U pDEEeIYAzxAAT/3g6AIcXZDGEOIYwjSmCEcX4uhCLF2ApQlSyJwkPAOFpcQm42MS sDAUJioOHRGbFI5IjIxFR8alRMZjolBYaCIemkiAJRHhaHIMmg xPoSIwdHgqDZ5Kh6fS4Rh6TAoNhqZC0ZToZHJUEikchQ+Lx4XE YoLgKUEx6ABYsl9Uol9UIiQqARKV6BuVBIlOgkQn+UGT/aBoCBQNgaJ9o5N9o5K8I1AeobGuAVBHSISdV4i1m/9BB699Ni67LRx3mTvsPGi/3dR2m6ntjoMOOy2cdlu77rPxOGDvY+YEsXAJtHAPsvQItvIMsf IMs/YKt/EKt/GOsAWeC/MOt/GaYxG2XhG23hE2syzS1ifS1ifKzifKznfmGQvgAQugorVXuDXQ vnekjU+knW+0HQRqD5gf1M43ytoz1Nw1wNTBZ5+t5x5rt12WLj vMnXYcdNxh7rTTwmWXpevMXdH9ANQsN+y2WL/LfOMey037rLccsNtq5rD9oNMOC5ddVm67rd332nrus/c54Agxc/Y/6BJo7hpk4RZs6R5s6Q48fxds4RZs6RZs5RFq7RkGdMrWR/dQCNBxa88wK48QS7cgc9fAg87+B539zJz8Djr7mbv4m7sEWLoF WbkHW3uE2HiG2nqH2fqE2/tGOkCiHf2gTn5QpwCYSxDcLRjhFhzrHhLnERrvEYb0DEN6hsV7 h6O8w5FeYfGeoXGeoXFeYXHe4fE+EUjfyARIVIJ/dJJ/dGIALMk/OgESEe8bjvAOifEOhnmHxviEwX3DEJBwBCQc4RcR6x8Z5xcRCw mH+4XDfUNhvqEw/wiEfwQiIDI2GIoKR6CjkFhYEiE2lYrE0ROJbDSZh6EJMDQhhi7 CMcVpTDHwUAieJSWwpQS2FPjlJnFkRI5U93QIR0biSElsKYElJ rLEBKYIeHadwBSR2BLgITgKT07lK2h8JV2YzhBlAM+1MQ03GYC n26SZHKmGI9Vw5VkcmYYjzWSLVSxxBkOopPFlFK6EwhaRWSIyS 0RmiyhcCYUjJrNFJJaQxBQSGfp/wp45D2XiKEwcmflK6KZ7ru2td9+7deceR6rmSFVscQZLlM4UKo Dwhy6QMwRyhkDBFCoYQiVTmM4Sp7PFGWxxBlui5khUHKmaK1Xz ZZkChUagyBKmZ4tVOVJ1riwzX64pUGYXpWuLM3KKVbklqtwSdV 5ZZl5ZZj7weUhTUK4prMwqrMwqrsrWWWV2cWVWUaUmvzwzr0yd V5KeU5yuLU7XFimzCxWaAqk6V6LSipRZApmaI05n8CU0jojE5B PoXDydi6NyMGQWhszGUNipZDaWwkklsTFkdiqZlUJioYlMNImJ JjLRRCaaxEomzlgSnpGEZySk0ZAYgGuYaGRKZGxyOCIxLAYVCk OFxSSGwRND4UnhCHQ4Ah0RlxoRnxoRj4lAYsPjMBFIXAQSFx6P CY8HnsJNDUGkBsPRgTHJAdBE/6gESCTSNzzeOyzWMwThGQJ3D4K6BUJdA6GugVC3ACABcw2EuQX FuATCdBYAdYJE2fuE2XgGW7sHWDhDTO0991q77rZw2nnQfoep3 fYDtlsPWG/Zb7PN1Hb7Qfud5k67LIHZTh5AQHTAwcfU0ddU/8iFLuHkZ+oEMdWfGJo6+po6QswcIaZzzMnP1MnPzMnPzNnfzNn/oEuAuUsgMNngoLO/mZOfmZOu5H4HnwMOvqaOEDMn/4MuAQddAdwEWbgHm7sGmjlB9tt77bF222XpvMPccZuZ/ZYDtlv222zZb7vlgO3WA3ZbDtjNgdr6XQfX7Ty4fufBDbstNu6 xAh4E2Wpqv83MYftBxx3mzjstXXdbue2x8dhr67nPzmufnfd+e +/99j777b3323vrvjr4mDpCzJz8DgK90BnE1NH3gIOhpNdeW489N rrJFXttPfbZeu639zpg72Xq4GPm6HvQCXLQ2c/cJcDSLdDSPdAaQJ5HiK1XmJ13mL1PhL1vhL1vhINvpKNvhBMk0 hES4QiJcIJEOPqGO0EinP0iXfyjXAKiXQOhbkEw9yCYZwjcIwj mHgh1D4hy8wt39Qt384tw8w93D4j0CIjyCIzyDIzyCo721ptXY KRPSLRPCBQSFuMXDg+MjAWuu0XGY6AJafBkYmwKGYmlodIYCWm MRDwrichCkzhoIhtN4qBJnBQKN4XMTaVwUyk8DJWHofCwVB6Wx sdSeTgaD0sFjIulcrEU3ewFHNUwb0FEYIlILDGJLSZzpGTujFG 4UgpXSuXJqDy57plevoLGV9AEchpPRuVJAYQRmQICnaczBo/A4AE4I9B5eBoXT+MacU0PNYO9NN30c0jffvfW7bt0vpzOl9F5U hpPSuOIqRwxhSOi6BJiIEHlSqhcKY0npenmmUroPCmDJ2Pw5Qy +jCGQs4RKtlDJEadzJRk8qZonU/PlmXxZpkCeKZBrhMosoTIbMJFSK07XijK0ElWORJ0nnbFcSUaO KF0rVGbx5Zk8uZonU/GkKq40gyNOZ4sUTKGcwZfRuGIyS0Cg8/BUNpbMwpCZqUQGGk9DE2jAlOBkPC0J+EyjJeCoCVhKAo6CwlJQ GDIKS0FhKUgsBYmhoLAUYE5oXAoRkYyPScTBUJjoOHQ4IjEsJi EUhgqKjjcyZGA0MigaGQRFAvNmAqGowGhUQDQqIBrlH4X0j4z3 i4zzDY/zCUf4hMK9QuAewVD3wGg3/yhX/whnSISTb5iDd4iDd4i9V7CtZ5CdZ7Ctp1HCI8jGI8jaPcjaPcj KPcDS1c/CGXLQwfuAvcc+G7c9Vi67zR13mNptO2C99YD1ln3Wm/dZbd5nvXmfNUCKbab22w867jjotNPCeZel6y4r191Wrrut3XYD CZ257LZy2WXpssvSeZel804Ll50WLjstZ2yXzlx1ZuW228ptt7 VuftVua7fdVm67rYClLjstnHeYO++0cN4JlLR2B4iz19YLmGmg g9pBx22mdlv222zeZw0gbONui436OVU6ou08uG6n2bodZut2mK 3dYbpuh9m6nQfX7zLfsNti416rTXutN++z3rzfZssB262mdgDm th902mHutMPcaaeF804L553mzsDXHebOOy1cdlm67LJy3W3ltt t6pu+7DBNjgWn25o47DjpuPwi05gjM/dpp4bzL0mW3lcsea9e9wGRbW48Ddp4H7LwOOHibOnqbOfqYOfo cdPI1d/azcPGzcIFYuvpZuvpbuvoBcxusXP2s3fyt3fxt3ANtPYPsPIMc vEMcfQALdfAOcfAKcvAMdPAMdPAKcvIJcvIJdvYJcfENcYWEuv mFufmFufuHu/uHe/iHewREeAdF+QRH+4ZAIWExARGIICgSmMYQGZ8ajcTCEvExSXh4 MiEWTYzVzfYjATtjmlPeAAAgAElEQVQ2CktJwFETcNQEHC0xjZ 6E11kygZGEpycT6MkEOlr3ydDPOWWmklgYChsLTC+lcnBUbhpt ZgKWsREYAgJToJ+PJQQSRKaAyODjjc80qWyDAWAC8rEAwsjMhW 2Bk9O5hqexF7NZ//xBYYsobBGZLSSzBCSmgMTkA0Zk8IgMPgkwXQ6fyOATmXwSk09m 6UuyBCSWgMwWUNgiKkdE5YhpXDEwzZ7Gk9D5EjpfSudJ6Twpgy/Tm5whUDCESpYoXW9KplDJECgYAjmNK6VxxFS2mMIWUlhCMktIZ gqIwBtdqGwclY0lMVKJjBQ8FY2nJuHIiThyIpaUgAGMCExxR6Y SkSmEeDQhHk2IQ+OBOaGIpDREEg6RnAZPxMGTcDGJWHgiFobCR CNTo+LQEbGJ4TEJoTBkMDQ+KCo2MBLhHwEPiED4h8P9wuF+4XB IWAwkDA4Jg/uGxfiGxniHwLxDYF5B0Z5BwEzpKDf/CFe/cBdImLNvqJNPiINXkL1noL1ngI27v7Wrn5WLr6Wzj6Wzj4WTj7 mTt7mj90FHbzNHbzMHL+DT1N7rgJ3nATvP/bbue61d91g677Zw2mXuuMPMbtsBm637gRnmlpv3Wm7cY7Fpj8W mvZab9lhu2mu1CZh2vt9m6wE73ZxNXcJum6ndVsAOAAaETja6A GpBO6ALrLYesNuqnwEKtABU3LzfZvM+nW3ZbzsTW5k5bj/oCJx4bjOz33rAdvM+6017rTbuttiwy9zAL4Ot3WG6drvp2u0HD PaJLmGqZ5zZTBy322KjrrPWANY377OZ649RVGjor77vQO9sgEn 7W4B/NNHN1bfess8aaAoYQP1cV4ed5o47LRx3WTjutnDebeG8x9Jlj5 XrHmvXPdaue21c99m67bdx32/jfsDWw9TO3dTOw9TO3dTew8zB86AD8J8FPpbOvsDEe2tXiLUrx MYNYu3ia+3qa+sGsXOD2Ln72bv723sEOHoFOHkHOnkHOXsHu/qGuEJC3P3DPPzDgf8R8Q6O8g2F+YfDAyNjg6HxIVBkGDwxHJEM TD6NQqbobnmhMDEJWN1DS0lpiKS02GR8bLLuzx2QqaT4VCIKQw IsAUtKwJISseQELDkJR0nCUZPx1GQ8DZhab7BUEiOVyEglMYGZ 9gbTzainstOAyfYU4FNHLgyJoTMyE0MCjIEhMbBk4M9FGFgSwy ixgM3hXRqFNcfwVPaCpkPbilVv3bh5m0DnGT0Ywuns6RsenRh6 to0vYcNjEwYDyg+PHR8ePz48BtjkyPjkyPjkyMSJkYkTI+MndF/HJ4fHjhuqGK9rYHhsYHi0f3i0f2ikf3Ckf3C4b3D42MDwsYGhY wNDvf2zrKdvqKdvELDuvoGevoHuYzPW1TvQdWygq3egs7e/o6evs6evo6evo/tYe/exts7ets6ets6e1o7ulo7ulvauZr01tXU2tXU2tXY2tnY0tnY2 tnY0tLQ3tLQfbW4/2txe39xW39RW39Ra19ha19hypKGl9mhz7dHm2vqmmvqmmvrGw3 WNh+saq480Vh9pAKyq9qjBKmuPVtbWV9bWV9TUV9TUVxyuqzhc V1FdV1595FB17aHq2rKq2rLKGp1V1JRWHJ5tNaW6pUbFKmv1ps sprXg+q5yxheousOpSw+qq9FZZq691uKSiuqS8ungxO1Q122Yt LTG2+at+lv86q9D3wvC1oqas4jBgc3paVlkDdOFQVe2h6tpD1U cAK9dbRXWdbgMdrqs4rN9kNfWVNfWVNfWGbWrY0NVHdFv/cH1jjZHV1jfVHm2qPdp8pKH5SENzXWNLfWNrfWNrfVNrfVPr0a a2hub2xpb2xtaOxtaOprZOYD9s6ehu7ehp7exp6+pt7z4GWEd3 X0d3H7Azd/b0dfX2d/XO2ue7jw1264+Inr7B3v6hnv7B3v6h3oGhYwPDMzY4cmxwpG9w pG9oxvp1NjpgsGHAxha30dm2RMlFbXDkGTY0Mt7efWwO8nRoe3 Pl6hs3bxkzr6P7GIXG+PCTDQvb2l9gGwH7aJZt+mjdpjXrNq1Z t3nN+s1r1m9esw6wTWvWbZpdcuOs1mb788Fifj7TFnR1XuMLtL 9Q14zsFw7Rol1eyCVjexUb6GVt/pb9aO2mWX1Z3P8l7IW34zO7/0p2kpexeav4hUOx6G7zInvgr9HZX9rBX2xkGqO9u1d3zY7CxFG Y1/VoW3X95i3jwG9weOyDj9c/AQUKFKhlrw8+Xj84PIbT/wMwjsS4fuPWmytWmbyxYtX1GzexRDpgGAJtYHj0gzXrfm+HQYE CBerZ+mDNuoHhUQyBZoDY9Rs331ixyuSNFSuv37iJIdAwBFoqg ZpKoA4Mj/59zdrf22FQoECBerb+vmbtwPAowC6AY9dv3HxjxUqTN95cef3G zZQ0ssEGhkbe/+iT39thUKBAgXq23v/ok4GhEWOCXb9x8403F0PbhyDaQIEC9Rro/Q+XQtuNlDSSwfoHh9//8OPf22FQoECBerbe//Dj/sFhY4Jdv3HjjTdXmvyfN1d+ff0GGkdC40jJWGIyltg/OPw3EG2gQIF6HfS3Dz/uHxwG2AVw7OvrN/6PMdqAZUugTabUvkb22w8xKFCgfnsZow2gmw5twAkpGkc02GIn pDKl9ulrIhBtoED9fyLghNSYYLoT0jfeXPn19ZtoHNlg/YPDC94hfb3QBhpoL2O//SEK6pfp/Y8+6R8cNibY19eB2wgrZt0hReNI/YPDf/9ogefaZK8V2v739RFwLP3eXui0rJz5vQSi7TXS3z9a2z84jMaR Zt0hXbFSNxshFU9J0dvA0MiCj+y+Xmj79jXR/xrR5Pf2ZXk583sJRNvrpb+vWTswNGLAVyqeopuN8CaANgLNYAP DowvOIX1etE2pLC1VU6+25AtWAdH2B3Dm9xKIttdLH3y8fmB41 Jhg12/cfHPFKpM3V66+fuMmhkg32MDw2AefbJjfxGJoszS8NNkE1bFs0 PbNa6J///vfAE3+/e9//96+LC9nfi8Bg/DbH6Kgfpk++GTDwPCYMcGu37ip+1Oj6zduzfxvHIkxMDz24Quh zcCaDpSJpWpqeaDttxvaM2IzM/GZX1rbmCav0qv5eg4/fztnlrFAtL1e+hBAmxHBrt+4NYM24z+3HBwe+3DtL0Lb0w6UCa pDT58plSGeA0pMqSyBuO6pjoIdKktLFMrSuMz8WkBhfVio0qOt A2VUYAG0PTaS6UxcaSo6/fgV67TI1FR0Gvh88drGNJnb7Kt1+jk8XNSZx48fH4mZGcWYI6/An+fR84+qoeQv3RAGgWh7vfTh2g2Dw2PGBDNC281bWDLTYIMjY x+u3Ti/iWeibUpluXDU1oHSIW1OQlfBqO4CtYyBqI/aZuctiLaHRjI1FZ4EUieFpiYxtQ9fqU4KZ9p/cf30008ATX766Sfj/BgTQ6O1Ma/E5efwczFnTgpNTYzG7RU59Er1clvBWMAg/PaHKKhfpg/XbhwcGTMmmOGvKFcb/xUlELV99EJoM/yYG4KzmShtTgSmw9UMtQw4M9BqTq05oNQtXYprANoeGMnUVDCp S9bATGA1QHJSoA+LDItrYPo1w2qMC8BqgPKmAgHM6OtMLCiYnB SY6j8FMONq80o+mCVjmhjnz/hp0EL+TBoWPffaF+j3s5wxWtPS/sBgpsB33TLdMC6a/yz/Z8rM2jRGfQIWG/UJBjOdmzdn880MzoJDAaLt9dJHazcCUZsBYnq0rVp9/eYt4I93DVHbi6FtTrQ1E1gZhXP6ZAfKBNWhD97mo21+rflos1R 1PCNoeypTaqeNZGoqmARSNTATXboGZgKrATKB42d6UmBqyAIK6 L7qFkwKTE0MBWaWThsdlpPGZXTrmldyepaMaWKcrzuUZxxayB9 Da8+/dqNe1sCMurukM7MGZqnxMRVMAkv0Cd0aF8l/pv8Lb5rZXhicAFrTJZbcfDOOLTAUINpeL+nQRmZiyUZ/IL5qtcmKVW9dv3kLeAmNEdo2zW/ihdE250R1BmFGZ6HGZYBT1Lm1Fjoh1d+xWAJtXxhpnyFs2cfsA 7L6mDOZJiYmJuHFfcx9hqVAgVmFZxeYnzb+nJ8/v5ZeP/zwA0CTH3744Yv5Kg4HvHsuf55r7YYWF9Bizsx3eyl/5iSemf/MnPnjZrz5nqfxhTffwkMBDMJvf4iC+mX6aPYJKY7Cun7z1opVb wFvtLqVRmGnAa/eorAHR8bXrHtptBld/LdEoYzKzKGXXkZh3dxaRsVmbiMseR9BptROGWnvXnrv1NRUL32 vSVgRkNVL12UaNCfH+CtQcU7OnLTxp3F+UZjJgrX0MqbJ1MIqC pu/9gX9eZ6cmTZNTAyj8SxnjPrwHOMzJ/HM/GfmzN80Bn+es/ElNt+8oQDR9nrpo3WbBkfGcBT9ywMp7BsA2laufvvGzdvAK52B N6EOjo6vWb95fhOvZjbC0uHWK5JMqf3MSHv30nuAVGGYiUlY4e yUXj30vcY5MwV0C3roM+18VhhmovvSQ99rspfeAyw1LqNLz5Sc 3YJOxjSZ5bPBlZl25vmj93eWD4us3VAmbHFvFnOmh77XeLQKw8 IKlxifOYkl8p/pvy5n9qYxKqar+JnR1ltiuOY1vuBQgGh7vbRm3ebBkXH9W5w5a TTujZu3V6x+22TVW+/cvHWbzBIQGcAr7LnDYxMfb9g6v4lXgjbDPdJfVTKl9qqR9u6ld evT3bS9JiZ7ad26lE5AAaOc0ALjr6EFwFKjdq4WhOqqhobu3Uv rBpYalzGk9SVnVmSk77//HqDJ999/b5w/z7l5/hhlzPJhkbXryhh5M8+XRZ2ZPTb69S82PnMSi+U/j//GVYxWbuiDvlMzG2QmZ4nNp0svPBTAIPz2hyioX6Y1G7YMj00QG FwCg0dg8IhM/o1bt1eufttk9dt/unn7DoUjprBFZJaQxBIOj02u3bhtfhOv1xzSS8tQuSEmIblz8r 777juAJt99993v4dPydeb3EjAIv/0hCuqX6ZONW4fHjpNYQsDIbNHNW3dWvfWOyVvvvHfr9l0mX07n SWk8KYUjHpk4sW7zjvlNvF5ou7BspA02RDvB890ypsnv4Nwydu b3Eoi210trN20fmThB4YqpPCmNJ6XxpDdv31n19rsmb//pv27fuccWZzAFCgZfRufJRo+fXL9l1/wmXi+0nX9N9M9//hOgyT//+c/f25fl5czvJWAQfvtDFNQv07otO0aPn6TxZXS+jM6XMwWKW7fvr n7nTybvvPeX23fv82QajkTFEqUzRcqxyVMbtu2e38Trhbazr4m MafJ7+7K8nPm9BKLt9dKGrbvGJk8xRelMUTpTlMESZdy6c/etd94zeffPf71z975Amc2TZXIlKrY4Y3zy9MZte+Y38XqhDTTQ QPsjGXBoL4C2bbvHJ0+zJSq2RMWRqDkS9a079956F0DbvWlheg 5fnsWTZnIl6vETpzdu3/taow0UKFB/JC2Bto3b94yfOMOVZhrs9p17b737Z5N3//zfd+5Ni1W5AqWWL8/iSjPHT5wB0QYKFKjloyXRtnf8xFmOTMOVZXFlWTxZlgFtf71zb 1qkyhMotXyZhivNnADRBgoUqOWkpdE2ceIsV6bhyTQ8WRZfPht twvQcgTyLJ8vkSFR/gGttoECB+iNpKbRt2zM+eYYj0Z2N8mSa28C1tnfe+8udu/f5iiyeTMORqlmijLHJUxu2vt4Pf4ACBeqPpKVvI4xNnmaJVWyJ miNVc6Tq23fuvfXOeyZv/+nPt+/c40rVbFE6S6hkCOSjx0++7o/sggIF6o+kJdC2fsvOsclTDKGSKVQyhUq2KOPWnbur3/6TyVvvvHfrzl2mUMkQKOg8GZUrGZ04sXbTdhBtoECBWiZaAm1r N20fnThB5cloPBmNL6fz5bdu31311rsmq95+99btuwyelMaVUt liCls0Mj75602PBwUKFKgX1RJo+2TD1pHxSQpbTGWLaVwJjSu5 efvOyrfeMVn51js3b92hcoC58QISUzA8dvxX/FMjUKBAgXpBLYG2Nes3D49NklgCYHo8hS26eevOytVvm6xY/faNW7dJTB6RySMyeEQGd3hs4qMX+StKUKBAgfpVtRTa1m0aHjt OZPCIDB6RySMyeTdu3db/y+6t20QGFzACnTs0OvFC70YABQoUqF9VS6Dto7Ubh0YnCHqCER ncG7dur1i12uTNlatv3LxNpHOJdA6BxiHQOMOjEy/0HlJQoECB+lW1BNo+XLtheHQCYBeRziHSOTcML+sD0AYsI9A4Q 6PjL/T2eFCgQIH6VbUU2j7ZMDQ6bsAXkc69cfO2AW23CDQ2gcbGU1l4 KgtEGyhQoJaVnok2gF0Ax4yjtltEOodI4xBpHAKVMzw6AaINFC hQy0dLo214dIJA1RFs1gnpzVu3SXQuic4l0rhEGveVoc3w3r1F 32H1/K+3eiUvwvq1V/ectV7IjRd9Sc4r9+HXa+GF1jIzFMButeS6DYVf+W4zJ/0bvMII1NOnz4E2gF0Ax27euj2DNjKTT2LwABseO/4K0DbrvcqLCUTbK9cfFW2/bL2/KtpA/XZ6BtrGjpPoPMDIDN4stFFYAoONjB1/BXdIZ7/0XS99IDfzA2y80xgvMs5BLRL+zbx7ed7u1oEysVSp5jRpWN2ci ka+6oosWH3B1Rm7bRxizO+8cXcW7PUibiw8PvOHa4mOP9/I63OMls1Ozt80C70ae96R34EysUShLIFlunILNGVccf5YAZ7Mr BfVMX+4Zg/C1Fwn9dtv7pDNy5+zTQ2NqGY32DHLN/3C+fuGpUpl8G/WusCw77m1BNo++GTD8NhxMpNvMB3aVqx66+atOzSOWGds0ej45 EdrX8Eju8BWNN52+k1peIH8zC45b9EcPCz9azl/H+lAGdY909CCIcAsqOhXv2D1BVa3kJMzXZhTZ/5r7+f02uCGvvDsSrNBNWe4luz4M0Z+TmqGGR0oS8t5FeZ1aJHm Zrmk794iDJ9dcaGxms0RAyYWHoUFCi8Okrn5S4zVIulFx9wIqX NPq5fyCNQ8LY22kfHjFBbfEJzNoO3W7TtMvpTJlzJ5EiZPMnb8 xKubaNWBmhUNzGjWIbzUIkM7C6FtfvSwQPmFdvQ5FWfYsuTePH d1CzhpuVCwutQhYdzrRd2Yv6I5w/WCK1r04J/Ftg6UpapjjktLr2jBLTV/XUuu/RmZRkvnDtcSa3z6dIasczQnf+ld8Rc4bJxezAdQz9Az0DZ2HIA alSWgGtC2cvXbt+7cZQsVepOPT5785FVOj58Xi8xosUN3fs5Ca FsqVFhyb1ug4pTK0nAYL1J9gVoLEMcQ5izm65K9XsyN5wP9C6z omUegpWqqA6UDB6pjgUh0GaBt7nAt3TtdhWfh7Tn3pV/Wi6V8ALWElkTb+pHx4xQ2n8oWAHbz1u03V64yWfnWO7fv3OVLV VxJOmATJ06v3fQK3x5vfN6w2EnN/EVzchZB28xZwPzdcX7TRpCaV3FKZYlCoYzDs7nVF6i1sJML+Tr bi0V7/bQDZTLbjQVLLnGPZsHWlxj5hX8gplSWBkbPHpkFWliskXklFzj sF0otOFYL0+pZvi3y47HAyBnylxqrFw3Q5vVi9ro6wBPS59VSa Pt4/ej4cSpbQGMLaGwBnSPUoW3VW+/euXtPKNcI5RqBPFMgzzx+8swr+CvKmWvuRj9RM5nzfiHnLno6c 2qgD/nmnXYaCqDm7cEdKP2la5OF98V5FWftf4tVn786YyeXPO8wdNC4 +vxez3NjoRUtOFxLeL7kyM+cgs2m9Ow7FovdEjIevrmNGLm0ZL A2r+ICY7UIrRb4VZtVxsjJ2QM4tx9L7KWzejq7wSUDtIV7MXsj gGh7Pj0LbZN0jpDOEdK5IjpXdOv2nTdXrjJZ9fa7d+7eE6dniQ BTZk2eOrt+y85XF7X9LlrilG1hPdfDKqCWmV6LrfZaOLnMtTTa xiYm6RwRgyticEVMnliHttVv/+nOvftSlVaq0koytJIM7YnT517/dyO8ENqAn1dw73u9tNy3mtF5y/J18nXRM9HG4IoZXDGTJzZC2zt/unvvvkydK1PnStU5UnXOiTPnN2zb/ZqjDRQoUH8cPQNtx08AUAOe8TCg7b2796YVWQUKTT5gp85e2Lg dfFkfKFCglouWRtv48RMsvoQtAEyqQ9tb77537/50hrY4XVucri1Kzy46fe7i5h37QLSBAgVqmegZaJs8wRZI2EIp RyjliGQ6tL39pz/fm36QmX8oM/9QZn5ZZl7ZmfOXt+w6AKINFChQy0TPQttJjlDGEcq4IhlXJLt9 5+6bK1aZvPPeX+5PP9QWV2mLq7KLq7IKK89e/HTbHjMQbaBAgVomWhptE5MnOUI5VyTniRU8sUKHtnf//NfpB48KyuvyDx3JP3Qk71DthcvXduy3BNEGChSoZaKl0XZ88hR PpOCJlTyxUiBV6tD2p//6vw8ePi4+3FhyuKm4uqm4uvHilandZjYg2kCBArVM9Ay0nTjFl yj5EqVAmi6Qpt8B0PbeX/724NGTQ3Vth460ldW2ltW2Xr76xV5zexBtoECBWiZaEm3rjp88 JZAqBVKlUJoukmXo0fbXvz189KTiaEdFfQfwefmzL/dZOoJoAwUK1DLR0mibPHlaKEsXyTNE8gyxXHXn7j092h5/U9XQWXm0s/JoZ2V956effQWiDRQoUMtHz0DbqTNihVqsUIkVKolSrUfbX/7vw0dPKurbK+s7KuvbK+s7Pv3sy30WDi+JNr5EDRpooIH2PPZS aFuz7sSpMxJlpsHu3L33xopVJu/++b8fPHp8qLalvLa1/EjrodqWy9e+2G1m+/Joe/7CoECB+v9WL4+2k6fOSpWZsowswHRoe+dPf5l++LikuqH0cENJ dUNJdcOlq1M79lmAaAMFCtRvoFeAttNn5RlZ8owshSpbocq+e+/+GytWmbz17nvTDx4VVdQWltcWldcWltde/PTay89GANEGChSo59HLo+3UmbMKdbZSrVWqtemZOTq0rXr73ek HD/NLKnOLK/JKKnOLK89f+vTl//kDRBsoUKCeR68CbeeUmdp0jTZdo83Q5N4D0LZy9dv3px9oC8q0 hWXagrLs/JJzFy6t3fiyfyAOog0UKFDPo1eAtrPn0jU5GVm5quzcjKyce/fvv7FilcmKlavv3Z/Ozi/OzivW5BVp8orOnr+4Zt3LvqxvjrtN3YNl9R0V9W3dAyOnz1289 vnnX1//+vrXX1+9euXypUtTU5/dv3fv22+//de//vVCgwIKFKjXXS+PttNnz6uy89TZeersvMycfB3a3lyx6t79aU1 OoSanQJOTr87OP3Puwgcfr3+1aMMLNXihhijOxvHVaXwVRZrNz yzOLK6qqGvtODY0PH5i4uSpk6dOHT9+fGhwoL+vb2Ji7Pz5c1e vfPrVV19OT0///PPPLzRYoECBel308mg7c/a8KitXnZ2fqc3X5BTcuz/9xopVJm+sWHnv/rSea3nq7LwzZ8///aO1rxZtRKGaLM5iKPIYijyqVEuWZJNEGrwgE8tTYXkZOIGaIsn mZBQo8yoKKuurGzqaOo919w31DY32Dw739vZ2tLd1d3Ue6+0ZH x87d/bM5UsXP7t27csvv7xx48a9e3e/+eabH3/88YVGExQoUMtEL4m2v69Zd+bchUwtwLVCTW6hDm3/582V9+5PZ+UUaHLygcVnzl3424cfv1q0USRZJGEmXZ7LVBYwFH l0eS5dnkuX59DlOXRpDlWqpUiySaJsgkiTJshM46lxfDVekEkW ZzNkOdz0fEl2cXp+eU7p4eKq+oq65tqm9pbOns6e/v6hkcHh4eOTJy5evHTu3OkXGlBQoED9Yg19fv057ZlNvTzazp6/mJVXmJVXmJ1XlJ1ffH/6AYC2FffvT2vzCrNzC7JzCzQ5+WfPXfjbB2teNdo0RGEmTZbDU OQylflA+Ka3XMD0vMuly3PoshyqLIciziKJNASBOo2bgWEr0Ex 5Ml2SRBUnUISJFGECRZBMFSKwzKa2zv/5/tuBiQvP7x4oUKBeRssJbWvPXbiozS/OKSjJKSjJLSwxQtv0tDa/SJtflJVbkJVbcPb8r4Q2NU2mpctzGYo8pjLfYDRZLkWSTRJnkc RZFEkWRaqlynJpijy6PJcmy6FJs6niLLIokyRQE/gqPDcdx1FgWLIUujiJIkASuKFI/NHmticP73eOXbr7GLwLAQrUb6FlhbbzFy4BXMsrKssrKps2Qtu DvMJSgG45BUXnLlz8bdBGleUSBGq2Mk+eU6otPpxXWqMprFBq8 kVKLVeRw5TnkCXZFKmWKskiizQkoZrAz8DzlDiOAsuSpTAkyTQ hisgJR+EbW9rv3r3zxVdfXb3946N/gnQDBep10sufkJ6/eDm/qCy/qCyvqKywtHz6gR5t0w8eFBSX5ReX5RWV5hWWXLh4+ddGG0ORRx RmMuTaqoae8fNfj539qnfickvfibq2oeqG3rKa1sJDR3IKy2VZ BTRJNkGYSRZpiAI1gZ+B5ypxHAWGKU2hi5OoggQCNxSJa2zruH/v3sWrn//n6dOxq49//OmV3k41vN3cxEr9Um+T7EC9bAugQC0XLZ+o7YM16y5e/rSwtLywtKKorLL4UOWDBw91aHvw4GFxWWVxWUVhaXlh6aELl35 dtNHluThehqqg6tI/vrl4/ftjE1c7h840dY/UNh0rPdyiKazOL28sOdxWWNlUWF6XX1LNVWTjuOl4ngrPS8dxF Fi2LJUpQdNEiRR+PJ4VEo9tauuYvn//4pXPv/vp6Z1/Ph269OD5/XyGptRWr4xHINpA/XG0jND28fpLl6+UlleXlleXVR4uqzz84OEjPdoePiyrqC6tqCo pryo5VHnp8pVf4Q6pDm00WQ6OpyyubZ+6/5/+E58Njp68fPnTJ48ePXn84OGD6RvXr35g03IAACAASURBVB/r6ysqrRQrtVnFtcXVLSXVzYcON4lVualMGZatwLLlqYaQjcSNS 2MFx6Y2tXU8mJ6+eOXzxz8+/erhfx7+8HTiysPnd3UpTamtTFAds7I6UCZWarUulDNa1jE7a0p tNSfYM6CtAzVTcU6tDpSJFQqlw6m+iTkOgAL1+2v5oO3DTzZcv nLtUFVteXVteXVtxeEjDx8+enPFKpM33lz58OGj8qqa8qqaQ1W HyyqrL3969f1fDW1p/AxNae21uz93DZ767Nq1p0//883jx599/uXFT69duHjl6rVrd+/cvn/3zuBAv1ieIVUXHqrvOtI+VNPQxZVmJlJFwKloMlWYSOYhiRwEl h4Yk9Lc1vVgevrylan73z39fPp/n/zPfx59//OFfzx5fm+XEMCXuQgDvhsxqgMFpKbUVnNCM/0SHdpmFZhXqwM1C4Ug1ED98fWSaPto7cYrVz+rrKmvqq2vrj1a VVv/8NHjN1cCaHv0qLLmSMXhI+XVteXVNZevXH3/o09eNdqyiEI1UaRhKXJOXXvQ2T/+3bdPvv/+u7HJM42dg7Ut/Uda+2oae6qPdjS29/UPj1698umVyxczM7P4suyWvpODJz+rrm8nscUosiCZJkyi8FFE TjyeBcfQ/eDJzW0dD6anr1ydevj90+uPfn78w8/f//T00vXv/vNCA7yUOlAz0ZfxeeWsQMygGdrNits6UCZWVlYLBXoztYwbn1J bgREbqGWq5RO1rVm/+eq1qcN1jYfrGmvqG2vqmx49evzmytUA2h5X1x6trq2vqqmrqq m7cvXar4E2glCdypa3DZ/vHjr1zZOHd+7eb+0Zaemd6B461Tkw2dY31tIz0tQ11NA+2NAx0 NjWOzQ0cuXyRa1Wm5lfdeba/dNXb2tyihIJrAQKP4HERRJYsTgGLIUKgSY2t3ZOT9+/cPmzxz8+ffz9f77/188//u/Ti9e/+/nnVwe3mVPTxdA2O1ibyZiFPysr46Bu/tW3uTkg3kAtTy0ftH2yYeu1qS/qGlvrGluAz0ePn6xYudrkjRUrHz1+XFvfWFPfcLiuoaau4eq1q fdf9UQrikSD4Sgl2vLGrvGL5y88mH7Uemzs2Ni5vrFzPcOnuwZ PtPdNtPaMNnUN1bf1NXUOdvQfr2/pbe/s/seXn2dptR1D525/93Tk1FUynQdLpSKJ7Ng0BhxDi0aTfaJQTa0d0w+mj5+6cPPRv//549Pv//X08Q9Pz3/9w//863+f3+FnyRhtOvwY3WOYd7vB+DR0Nv6M6DX/JsV82M0/wwUF6vfX8kHb2k3bp774qqGls6G1s6Glo7G18/GTJytWvQWg7UldQ/ORhqYjDU1HjjZd/Wzqlc8hpYg1yQxJSV1339Dxhw/u9w6f7Bs/P3D8fN/4uWOjZ3qGT3UOTrYfm2jpHjnaMVDX0tvcNdQ9ePJIc++pU6duX v86PVM7dfenW9881eQWx6EJcBwDgaXBUihRSXjvyPimlvYH0/fHT1+6/vDfD7798cn/PL3z7dOLN/7n+x9fGm0zNwPmXemf8zjITMkZpJmYmJigUPMiO6NQbIFaxiEh eBcB1B9fL4m29Vt2fP7lP1o6elo6eprbu1vaux8/+UaHtsePnxxtaq1vbKlvbKlraP5s6vNfA214fnpFXeeJEyfOXb rWO3Z2aPLiwMSF/vFzfaNne0dP9wyf6hqcbDs23tw9VNfSW9/a19YzeqSlp7zm6IPpBydPTNZ3jDz5z9Pe0XMJKYRwFDYmlQZNJ kYk4D3DYxtb26bv3xs+fu7ONz9/cePBrYc/3vn26ac3f/jh5dG2gMBnOECBWkZR24atu7746uu2rmNtXcfaOnvbOnuffPPN ytVvm7yxYuXjJ08aW9obW9obm9samlqnPv/ilaONLNLwM4t7BibPnzvTP3pq6OTlweMXBiYuDIyf7x871zd29 tjYmZ6RU91DJ9r7xpu6hqvr27K1uenpaiqd1dLS9vTp0yxtwdS 9ny999ZjB4UfEJUUmE6MS8WFIjEcovKGldfr+/b7h45/f/ufU9Yef/uPR7W+fXrkFog0UqF9LywptX/3jekfPQGfvQEdPf0dP35NvvtWh7cmTb1rau1rau1raOpvbOj7/4qtXjjaSSK0ubegfmhgdG+8dPTNw/Hz/xPn+ifP94+f7x8/3j53rHzvXN3auf/zssbGz7X3jhyqr2zu7Ojp7ao82FBSV/OtfP50+far52Mlb3z2tONIah8YFI9BRibjQOIx7cMzRppbp+/e6+kdPfXrjsxuPJz+9fePRv6/d+fHXQRsoUKCWGdq+vtF1bLD72GB332D3scFvvjWg7Ztv2jq6W 9u7Wto7W9o7P//yV0FbVtnRpubWodHJY+Pn+sbO9o2d7Rs/2zdxrm/8XN/E+YGJcwMTFwYmLgyfuNx+bLSrp/fLf9z44uvrFz+9WnPk6IXzF7998pgvyfj8/s89I2fxNI5PRGw4CheMSHENgtY1Nt29c7u9d3j09NXP73x/9stvv37w09RdEG2gQL0GetlrbZt3fPX1je6+QYN98+23K4FrbU +++aajq7e9q6e9q6e9s+fLr/7x9zWvHG0aRU55Q8PRY0MTXcOnugZPdA2d6B462T10snf4ZO/I6Z7RM8dG/197dx3WVN//AXzP73lo8e5bpbtHbDDGKGkpQQkxsEUxMTCwxQC97UClRndJd0 mIBWMbZYEdtwV28PtjMAaMMWQbY35e1+fywrOd5Jw339M3ii7f KK0lpGYXlJaXP3767PXbd0RyS0xcwvmLwd3d3UHng4uvtBZcrj 9y4ry9+3z3JatdFqy0mDE3ITn1wf37+WW1ZbUEUvvravLzlvtv bj39DNEGAJtwT6tNRlHtXsf9gpJyShWWlL9529lzGuHN27f5hS V5hcW5BcW5BcV377WLScqy+FjbwVP7j11IjI/PzC/NLKrKLKzMLKy8VEBT+ZUZBZUZ+ZWZhVWRcSkFRcUEUtP1m4Syi urzF8K279r9+ePHmprq6LSirJK68JgUF8+lzp7LZ8xfYT5zTmx i0t07twvKagoqrpVebc2taq5vfcyiaCOn7OmTQh5Rj0EVz2l/YPy1YT+iHSCDCRl2dMzOD+WrQRXPmRgj5VPaUTPuhQnPK4IYzQ jdyWBm+QDW4J5ok5ZXae+4X1haUVhaUVRaUVRa8fZtp4CQMIJP QOjt287C4rKC4tKC4tKCotJ77R1iUvIsj7bdgWfi4+LTsgtTss tSsopTsoqTM4uTMgsTMwoT0gvi0/Pj0vJiUnLi0wsi49PCIyKTUzNCwyPC8FGHj57w2eDb3tFBaKg/di4iPr04Pi1v9pKV9rMXOc/3snCeHRUb19LSlJVfmlVUk1VBuFRGvNnU0cqyaOvdwMgpIwk39 kUb0xM8zKfPK4IYzBCToxtlL0N6XhGUkpIyksGxcuxgWNwTbZK ySu0dD4p6c624rOLt205+QWEEv6Dw287OkvLK4jJKVbTffyAhw +I3Wm0+eGr3Pxfi4xPSswviMwoTMgoSMgri0wvi0wviUvPiUvP i0vISMgrTcstyimtyS2uPnTize+++bTt2bN+5e9fe/avX+tysr2+4cWPPgePBMWlxablzl66a5j5/uucyMyeP8KjoRkLDpdzi9PzLGaUNl8oJDW2Pmh9/YXG09WsO9DZ/ejo8rwjqaQnRBGFQxfO+VhJtQNL0SJuAA3KGQauNdpIoA6/o92lFSv+RDjvMARPWN9kp5EGjHjhwunNKb8j9ujCYSMryTCF3k 2mybcAAB092CoPlQ38kgDuM/vb49o4HxWUVxWWVJWWVJeWVbzs7+QWEEAJCIp2dXeWXa8ovV5d VVpdVVt9/8EhansXvId184NSuI+eTUi5l5RXHpOXHpeXHpubGpubGpebFpx ekZJdcKrycW1KTV3Ylr7S2oo6YXVTls3HTgoWLliz18l61ZvXa 9Tfr6wkNN/ceOnEhIjk2JWfOkpU2Lp5O85aaOc0OweNvXL+ampmXkluZXkbM Kqtv6XjV9IjFrTbaPaTekHteETRgmxm8d9YvTQb1SPl08HC6B+ 489m2ffQOk/vS8Iojm0z19kzCwVTYg2p5XBPV9l96EDeiL7sCHytyBE9n/JwYT2Zts/f6YMDHwoZcPNOlYjntabWJSch33H1BCrbT8cmn55bednXwCQgg hEdHOrneXa+oqq69UVtdVVtc9ePhYXgXJ8lbbtoOnElIu5eQVR SXnxqbmxqXlJ2UWp+WWZxVV5ZbW5pVeyS2pyS6uKq66UXm1qbb hVnbh5SPHT+/bH3D2Qnhpdf2t23evX7t6LjQu4VJpTHLWzLmLp7nOmz53ifl0j 4shYbVXqhJSMlPyazMvk7PKbt599qH1MauPtfVtgPQOwA1snzF qZA1oEAUF0d0vHLbVNlT60G3d0O1CjTb6E8bcwH9gehhPJE2i9 fuJJdMDWIN7om2KpEzH/Qcl5ZWllGiroESbIEJE9Neud+9rr97sqWs3Hz15poxEszbaNu4 7tnHfsZNBYdnZ2dFJOSnZJel5FdnF1bkltXklNbklNbkl1VmFl/PLr1ReJVfUEcuvNFbdaCbefvrw1efXn7pJt5+0trbeuH49o6Am r+JGaHSKzQx3u1kLHOYuNps+60JwaE1VZVR8SnLB1ezKpoIa4q PX328//cTSVltfA4fOdkKnecB81uwJCqLTZuNEtPVrtDH4JoejbUBzle4 5Coi2McZF0SYh03H/YWn55bKKy+WVVeWVVZ2dXXwCggjRX/949/79tXoitZ48e6GBxrE22tbvPbZ+77F9R85VVlQUFFddKqzOLqnN K67JLanJKanJLq7OKricWVhZdoVQUdcTbRV1xBvke3efvH3a9a 2ooq793r3q6prL9e3lV5uPnQsztHaYPneJw+xFptNnhYTjr16p iYxLzSgnphdfb7zz4kln951nrI022iAYdPaOdjeU0QY2+LRfz6 f0trxho41maPR2x5gIrH7zNlRajzJKhts/pPd3gqYRS7OnTNtAZmoJwA7puDDKaJssIXP/wcOyisvlldXll6srLtd0dnbx8Qsifvn97/cfPjaQWnqr9dmLlzoGU1kcbftOrN93YtfhoJiE5Nordel5lbkl V3KKa7KLq7OKqrIKK9NzS/PLrly+Rq6oI1bUEctqCVXXm+qbO+48en3/xYes3MLOt53hEdFNj75U19/ZuifA0Ga6y8IV0+csmTrdPSIqtqH+RnxaXmpJY8WN2/dffn30pvvuU1bcHt9/m+jbkvpOG/RF2lAHs8l9V1HQ7ZFmiP32S4eNNpqhDXkQnVGDqN/YhpywIUZNryPNnNLdDac7YQMnkpwyaDH0X8Y0M8vMEoDTCGzBP a22yRLSDx4+rKyqqayquVxde7m6trOri49fEPHbX5M/fPhIarlDKWLLnRcvX+sZW7M22jbtP7Vp/6nNB08FnAi+WleXX1yZWVSTXVydVVh1qaAyLa80Lae0tLr+8vW eaKu40nilvrWh5X77sy5C2/2Wllsd7e3RSdmP3nen5ZbNW+xt4zrffelqZ08vM6fZMXGJLc2k uLT84qt37//7+d6Lr887v9959p4V0TY+jPgiMABGh6ui7eHDR5era6tqrlCqi xJtf/wt9uHjp6a2e8232ptutTfdav/31RvsVFvWRtuGvcc27D22fu/RfcfOJ6ZltzSTUrKLLxVWZeRXpOeVpWQVX8qvqKwjUg60VdQRK 68RrxJuE289an/WVVBS+fnT5+Li0ob2TmL72/2Bx62c3Gcv95m7Yr3b4lWWLp4JSSl3brcWV9ffe/n94csvHS++vO/8/vLepyfk1x31z542vX7/8HP3R+anfdzoa2lBsAHO4q5oe/S4qqa2urauurauprauq+sdH78g4o9J4h8+fmq5c7+nbne8fP3G wMyOtdG2btfhdbsO++w6smLLvuDo9CtXrxOJxOjk7LSc8rSc0p Ss4pyiqsvXyJVXiZV1xPI6YvWNphvke7cfvs4vqWlru/3q5b9xaflPPnXnll1btnrD9DlLlm7YtWD15jnL19vOWpyUlt7R fufytaaOf78/e/GpiXQv9OrpjTc8PG8YuV7VmVtnuKbK7WzRP6QbzR/efPr+nYWP3gUAjNboo+3Ro8c1V+pqrlytvXK1tu7agGjraLlzv +VOR8vtjn9fvdFndattld/BVX4H12w/tHTTnnU7DpbVkZqaW4nExpjkzMTMotTsstzSWkq0VdQRK6+Srp PuNN5+nFN8ubSs7MP795HRcaSHH5sffTz0zymn2Yu9Nu1ZudV/6YadC9ZscZy3PPVS5qOHHdcb77x4/b68rWgZycqpWXE2WXt+o4HnTZzHVb3p1coGZb9MzZc6l338yaO n376x9EWlAPx8uKrV9ujx45orV2vrrtbWXeuLtt//mvLh46eW2+0tt9ubb7c332r/99UbXWNL1kbbis17V2zeS3ldi7uXz67A08TbLxqJTXfv3M4rKg 2LTrlUWHX5RnPVteaqa83VN1sLK68npl0qyM970HEvMSm5lvzo 0fvu6MTM+V6rF63b7rv/xJqdgd5b/Jdu2OGyeHV6ZvazJ4/udTwue5jt0CTvSkYubDDxvG48tw43uxrrVq5nU6joXqZ/osnv5NVd51LOPHr45DsrX5sAwE+Hi6JNXPrR4ye1ddeuXL1+5e r1uqvXu9694+MXRPz6x6QPHz+SWm+TWm+TWm6TWm4/f/lKW9+EtdG2ZMPOJRt2Lt24c5GPn+cqX1uPRYdOBd9++L6mruH+ vbstLS0l5VWFpZWXcoszc0sysvLS0tMJ9TfqaqsuBodmVxCefe 3OKa5bsXaT50pfv8BzWw+e3rD36NodASs2+3t4bczKyXv17FUB IceuUda9QdvzhuGcKwYeVfpuFXozi1E2ucrW2Uq5t5O6v3a3vS AZxuoEp4e+e/OBufnof40Vs/eTM4numccfGfWgHuH+cMBe3BZtNVeu1l65Vlt37UrdtZ5oE/31j653769cJ9Rea6i91lBztf7hk6fqOvqsjbaFa7ctXLtt0Tq/+as3z/Xe6LZ0jYXzbL/9R8ntr2putl69Trh+7Rqx4WZj/Y3GhusN9dcqykuSkpLOh0YX1ra2PfuWWVi9asOW2V4+fgHndv4 TvC3w7Ob9Jzfs/WftjkPzVm0pq6xqamidU2vodENpTh12VjXGtUJ3RrHO9Hwt6yx lwwzpozW7/332/Om/jzamLRc/8ZvNKWwzofn7V2YabgOvSmPP/eRDRRuTowZgHBt9tN1r7ygsLi0sLi0sLissLn3z9i0fvyBCRPT Xh4+f7jx4bMf+ozv2H/Xz/6fqynVFdW3WRtu8lZvmrdzkucp37ooNHsvWuS1Z7ey53MJ51qz FK+Mzips63lZea80vryssr80prEjPKYlOycuraLzW+rysrun0h fC5S1d5rtrsFxi063jIzqMX/Q4HbT10xnf/CZ9d/yxYt51MaDmed8is9m+3aj3XCvSMEu3p+ZoOWRrT0pX1kv5amu3 cWF//8sHLgKxd0of/kj0q/PfB/56NOfvhAzMNt6EuLuumuZZt8P3kQ90tP2AglB/IA27RGuGo+1/LOvD6X9pvDv4vAD+Iq1ptRSVly1b5eK1e77V6vfeaje0d9/n4BRFCIqItbbfN7F2n2rmaTHMxmTYzMS1TVkmNtdHm4bXew2v9 nBXrPZatc1u8euZC7xnzlzl7etnPXjLNbd7KTTuDIpLzym9UE9 prGjsu198rqW1KzCgMOBHktWaT+6KVXpv3bT9yftfRizuOnN/xz4UdR877BZ7bcvD0hn3Hl2zY/YD4ZH6utXWFlHOJ9vR8pEO2ul2GinmSnE7sJMNo5fOXTt69/ACfg1c5riR6BPHH0f/8LwAx86j9q5cvmZiPAfnC5P3ktL0zcwXssK02RqOmvRF0wOWy5 P73ng+aZgB+EDdFm1REdJyaDlYNhdXQxWlijMhNzXz8gggBIZG m5la0sTXa2AplaKljYBGdkCwpq8TaaHNa4O20wNtl0WrXRStdF q5w9vRynrdsxvzlLotWui5e7bzQ23Gel9uiVZ7eGxZ4b/Rcvm72Em/3hSs8lq1dtmmP7/6T2/85v+PIeb/D53ui7Z8L2w8HbQs4u3n/Sa/N/g9uPLPNVrcpkDfNErfIkLZIltOLnSyHFxUP+WNF1PKylMtp6Sn GF3ACxxG/nUL8eQrBdxSBOqz09O6z7uF3SYfKl8GX9ff/5sCmGAujbdCo+yKO8WCHvhUBgBHipmiTxkfFKmroKiH1lLUwKt r6RHITH78ggl9QmNTUookx1dAzVtc1UkMbRsYmiEuz+FGUnZ2d MfGJc73W2s9ebOex2HHOYqd5S5znL3dZ6O2+ZLWH17p53hvnr9 mycO3WxT7bl27ctWKr/9pdgZv2ndh84NTWQ2e2HjqzLeCsX+C57UfO7zhyfseR89uPBG0 LPLfl4OkVWw48uPHCOE1qapbk0qJp09LUZUJEfwv+r2AQYmqoY WpiWllS5VL8/D/OCf0RhJh8HjH5PIL/HELruPTjlqcjjjYm7yenc+/iqKON0aifVwQFVZCpTTEG0QaNNcB1Rh9t4ZGxCupoarr1RBufg BCJ3KyKMlBFGahoY5W19PHRcSx/gDjFt2/fyioqVm3c7jB7oa3HQoe5S2fMX+62ZJXHsnVzV2yYv3rzIh+/ZRt3rdjqv2b7QZ+dh9fvObpx3zHf/Se3HDy9NeCMX+A5v8Cg7UfObz9yfvvhoG2B5zYfOuO97dCTxle o2D9Xlc8gtt+IuhaMjdD772GEzFnxw8kHGrLIRxL+Ubwo9XswQ jwMIYFHSEUi+PEI0wvI5/eejzDamL6fnM7d8nTv7mY+2hiPupucsofmmbT07p8fokcAfgwX tdokaKJNU09JU68v2ojkJlUdAxVtrLKmvhISg49iV7RR3blzJy Im3nv91hkLljvN93ZZvHq21zrPVb4L125dsmHHct893lv9V28/uG5X4IY9/2zad3zzgZNbDp7uabgdDtp++Lzf4XPbAs9Sou3Rred2YXozM20 ePXvw7t93ydcTdIOQLuH2rdW3SvJLbCOtJoYgJCIRMnEIuUSEf ApCMAXhHbfw7as3TMzHD99PPuhGbjp3dw9xC/2IR90/+hicRhjcIwA/hHuibYqkDM0OqX7PDqmAIIJfQIhIbqY22ZQ0MfjoODEp9kYbFZ lMDo+K9dm6a+6K9bNXbJq30nfhWr9lG3ct37x31bb9a3Yc8tl1 eMPeo5v8e9Pt0Bm/wHN+h4P8KMfaDpz29jvU0nrrYuJZ4ZOCSyMX33rQ9Obl67wb2d k1lx43PjuUdVAsZOKUKIRcEkIxA6GSg5ArQEgUIBKyEz++/8T87AAAaHFPtIlJyeKj45Q0Mcpa+iraWFWUAZHczC8gRDnW1qy GNlJDG6mhjFS0cRExrD/WNqyWlpa4hOTDJ855rd++eP3OJRt2e/nuW7ntwNodAdR0o+yZbjt0ZlvgOb/DQdsCz209cNrb71BVbd29xnbUMXXhXUILQuZ2PLnz4fXHV49eF d7I1gtT/xWPkEtCKGci1Iv+g6z8v7+vIBaVTr9NaP/+ZUQTCABgi9G/GyEiJkFFG6eGMqLkGKmpmV9QGCEgJEJqatHEmiH1p2romWromU bFJrH8DCnzXr9+3dBASM3I3LH/8Opt/t7bDq7eHrB25xGfvUc37jvu699zYoFy3G1rwJmVfgF5hSWfuz4 mZ6X8tu+/E7aIrI5Y+e3zt6fPn+zO9fv13P9JxiGULyE0iv+jXftfyYb/mNVr5FcWfnj1CW6TB4AbjP6NVlGxSZTsQupP1cSakZpaBIREEI LCE8jNrTqGVto4Sy0DSy2sRXR8srS8ylhFG62HDx/UXb2WkJS6+9DRjXsCN+w9umHfiY3+p3wPnNp66Kxf4PltAedWb T+cW1Dc/b27/gohNOXi3zsn/LrlV6+YpSeLDqmcFZsUhlBIQajmIxSrEX82/MeKqJNel/bm8bvvcIM8ANxh9O8hjY5P1sJaaBlYauMsdQytyM2tgsITEIIi ok0tbWiTaShjG5SRjY6hdUxCqowii99oNXpv3rxpa7uVlnEp8P jZrfuPbjlwamvguW2HL6zZdaz0cs37D++rqqq6/n1XVFbofNxBeIvwpIC//ncSIRCJEE5DTChCKF8T9iN5X2ms63z24fvP8oRKAMaBUb89XjU mIVXH0BplZIMytkGbTGtqaRMUEUUIiUxsamnTm2qvN9Ve19Qeb Wwbm5gmq6TObdFG68OHD48fP66uqQ2LiN7/z9lLWdl379zp7u7u/t795cPXB+0PcopyNketdbhoYh2J8ki3PlZz4Mbd2ldPX3zp/NoN7TUAuMkoo01WST02MQ1tbKtrak/JsaaWNiGRiQihCRObWtr0zR0xZo56pvZ6pvaxSelyyhrcHG3D+ N795fOXzvdvX7789+WjF6+fvHz/9v23z1+7v3UzcSEbAICjRhltcsoasUnplOzCmDnqmzs2tbQJTe iJtlsYSrRNddCb6hCbPM6jjdZ3iDMAuBoLoi05nZJdGDNHjLlj U8starS1YcwcevZJp9qN+1YbAGD8YEmrTXeqHSXBMGYOtK22Nl 1TO11TO7SpLcrENiYxTU6Zq4+1AQB4xqijTT0mMQ1lYos2taXk WG+0iUwkN7ehjW1RxtN0jKZpG9rEJHD7aQQAAM8Y/WmEmIQ0bUMbHaNpKONpaGNbcjPlNIKIKLm5FWVko2NkrW1orYW zik5IZfnz2gAAgK5RR5tadEKqFs5K29Bax8gaZWRDbm4VEhFFC IqIkptbtXCWmgaWSKwFEmsRFZ/Chde1AQB40uiva4uKT6Fkl6aBpRbOktzcKigiihAUnkBqakHqm 2tgzCgVFZcsowDRBgDghNFGm4JqVFwyNb6Q+uakphZBJRhJaAA AIABJREFU4Qk90aamZ9pTuiaRsUlccqMVAIDnjf5Gq8jYJDVdE 2qI9UUbkdysijbuKZRRRGyilLwyRBsAYCjc81AjKXnliNhEVZQ RNcSI5GZB4QkIASERIrlZWcdQWcdQWRunrI3DxyRIyo3Zkz8AA NyPe6JNUk4JH5NAyS5KjhHJzQJCIpRoa1LSNlDSwippYRW1sPj oeElZRYg2AMBQuCjaZBXx0fGKWlhKgilpGxDJTZRoE24kNSkgM QpIjDwSI4/EhEfFScgoQLQBADhglNEmIaMQHhVHyS5KjjWSmgSEhBH8gsKNp CZ5DT05dT05dT1ZNd2wyFiItl45Xog+Xjkj6hF3oo32B8ZfG2b UNOPO8WI0IdRPf2i8NONk0PNwU87yvgDX4Z5Wm4SMQlhkrKyaL iXB5DX0GklN/II90UaWVUNTSkYVFRYZy/kHiHMrmk0xx2sk4caSaKN+1HYCN7Jk/YHx9h/HsGOEaPupcU+0iUvLh0XGyqiiqCHWSCL3RhuRLKOKklFFSavoS KvohEbEQLT1ot0UaZtLvc2bng5tJ3ADGjuUHvtaQbQBSdMjbQI OSJIBKUA3K3uGhjtxov+nA8Y71OTRjq7tBK5/l7YTODoNQLrDz/GiTEK/9uWwfYFxjKuiLTQihpJdlBxrJPZEmxCBSJZW0ZZS1qJUaES0mJ QcRFt3dzft9tl2AkcbDF453XTigM7+YL8QGdQj5dPBwxnYI03S 9HWn/tR2AocYODq67aOhd1f7gozRGBklLHXAQwbiUFMFfmqjfqOVXGh ENDW+pFW0CUQyv6AQgl9AiEAkSSppUisUH82xl/Ux8P3795evXje1tDYQSY+fPH33/v23b5x/Qi7Nwad+R7sGHQQb2CJh1Mii6THHC4HDDQqV3i8zjjbG2dG/9yEnb9Dg+3ViZkQj+gJEG4/gnlabmJRsKD6aNsEIRBK/gBCCT0CIQCRJKCKpFYKPYvcrlhn48uXLw0ePSyur07Jyj545H3 Di3IEjJ/32Bmzcvm+j396A42eT07OLSitq6663dzx4/ebt5y9sfelev4YRvV2tAR0YR8zgDTvHC4HA4ei02QZ+mc7uIdP Rxmjyhhgd/TEyM18QbT8FLoo2SdkQfBRtghGIJL6eaGskSShoUCsEHyUmKcP JaPv+/fubt53t9x9UXbmWmJZ5ER8dFBZ5Iijk8Kkg/8Mndh44vG1vwOZdBzb47V27ZZf3Br9lazcv8PbxWLpq5rxlM+c t2bR9X0RsQlZe4Y2Gxo4HD9+87fz8mVV5R7Mp9m3qtPumvd/q2x1jEG2Deuz9lN4WP7C5NyioaIbGeLyMJq/P4NMIg+d8iCH0daXpbdi+wDjGTdEmE4KPok0wQmNPtAk2NJLE5 dWpFRIeNYUj0fbx06eXr17funuvsqbuUk5hUkZ2XFIGPibxQnj UyfNhgSfO7Q087rcv0Henv8+23Wt8d6xYv3Xpmk0LVvjMW7bGY 5G323wv57lLHGcttHP1tJk5x3y6u4mdC87aCWvpaGjtvGTVxn9 OB8UkptbdaLh9996Ll68+fPjI/PT36rcp9m23fcfl+zIDgUAgvLwGJwvlM5rtfUCPNEPst0dIb7d 3wCRRhzbMeBlNHq2+qRtwpJ86LX1DGDB8nJcXbmB/w/QFQHf3qKNtiqRMSHgUbYI1NJL4BAQp0UYUk1OjVnB45BQJNkbb 58+fnz57QWxqqam7UVF1pbi8Kq+oLCM7Pz7lUkRc0oXw6JPnww JPBu0NPLFtb8CmHfvWbtnpvWGb17rNi1Zt8PRa67FklfuC5TPn LZ3usdDezdPaeY6Fo7upvYuRjTPOajrG3EHP1A5lbKNpaKVhYK mGMVPTNVHRNVFEGapiTJif/vFlcGuQs6At9tPhnlbbFAmZ4PBI2gRraCTyCQgi+PgFGxqJU2R VqRUcFjlZQpq10fb167dXr9/cudfe/uAhuan1BoF47Sahuu56WWVNfnH5pZzCxLTMiLjki/iYUxfCDp88v+/wCb99gZt27Fvju2O5T09jbe6yNbMWrnDxXOY0Z4mD+3xbl3mWT h5mDm7GtjMNrZ2wFo66ZnYoYxsdIyskzkIda66mZ6qiayynaSC vjVPDmGkb2zA//eMCTSNrbJMFou2nwz3RNllCOjgskjbBGhqJfPyUaCMQJ8uoUOt iaMRkcVZG2627Ha33Ou4/fPLg0ZNbd++RmluvNzTWXL1eXlVTWFKRmVeUdCk7KiElOCLu9E X8kVPn/Q+f3OF/eNPOfat9d3it27xo1XpPr7VzlqxyW7B85tyllD1Qa+c5FtPdTe 1djWycDSynY8zt0Sa2OkbWmjhLDQMLNYyZMtpYQRunoGOoomeK MrFFm9mjTO2Yn34AAANcFG3i0hdDI2gTrIFAG23SypSaJKV0MR Q/WVyKhdHmMGuht++ufUfPXYhMTMkuKqq8UnX1ZtXVmyWXa7ILi5 N7c+1MMP7o6fP+R07u8D/su9N/je+OZWt85y9fN2fpKvcFK1zmLXOas8je1dN65lzL6e5m9q7GNj Mpe6C6prY6xtaahlZIAwt1rJkyykheG6egg9MwsESZ2FFCDWVi B9EGABcadbRJXQzFT5JSooYY56ItPSvXxtlDz9RWG2ehaWBhbO sy18tnw+7AYxeiIpJz4jLyY5KzwmKST1/EBxw7s8M/cIPf3tWb/Jat8fVcvm7WIm/X+cuc5yxxnLXA1mWelbOHuaO7iZ2LobWTgYWjnpk92sRG29AKi bPUwJqroI3lkFgFbUNNQyu0qT3a1B5latdXJhBtALAGN7XaGEa bmLTyFCklSgWH4qewNNq6u7ttXT0d5yzdtO94YHDipl1HzK2c9 ExsUIaWKJylqZ2r87zlC9du9d13zP9kcOA5vP/xC1v2Hvby2Tpr0Sonj4UOrp62M+dZOXlYOLqb2rsa2zjjrKZjz R10TW1RxjbahlYaBhbKKCM5JFYFbYLEWaFM7VEDQu3HW23klD1 9Usgj6jGo4jntD4y/NuxHtANkMCHDjo7Z+aF8NajiORNjpHxKO2rGvTDheUUQoxmhOx nMLB/AGtwTbVPEpYJD8dT4EqNGGz+/IIFAlJRRkZBWplRIaIQYS4+1dXd3m9q77fzn/L5z0cv2ns7VM70m+IuR60KLRWvtlq4zdZ6HNrZR1cGp6uA0MKb Gdm4zF65Z5LPLe+vB1dsOLvfds2idn8eydQ6zFpk7uBlYOqJNb FBG1jpGVjpG1kgDC2W0sYKOoTLKSNPIGm3mQBtqOr2JhjLp+eH r16/Mz0J3d3e/zZWcMpJwY1+0MT3Bw3z6vCKIwQwxObpR9jKk5xVBKSkpIxkcK8 cOhsU90SYmLh0SGkGNL0kZFQKByM8viBAQEGxsJMrKqlIrLCxS gtUXf1g7zDwamrT1SMgiv6MnnRckzfeWNnfE+O5dXnxzcf6VJc GJ8w6dcVzjZz3Xy8p5jqaBhaImVlkbp4o2NrBytvVYNmu57/x1Oxb67JrrvXnmojW27ktwNjNV0MZymlgFHRzS0Io2v6httL6O vUUgENraRnQmb6iWSG/zp6fD84qgnpYQTRAGVTzvayXRBiRNj7QJOCBnGLTaaCeJMvCKf p9WpPQf6bDDHDBhfZOdQh406oEDpzun9IbcrwuDiaQszxRyN5k m2wYMcPBkpzBYPvRHArjDaB9qJCETFhZJm2CNjUQBAUGEoIAQs ZGkKq9BrcjwKBlW32iFQuseOBu17WjYkm1HlwYG741IVbV1w/ruW1JwVfn5a+STf91utqzJr1kQk70no/h4Ss6G4xddvX0tZ3qija1VtbEqKJwq2kgdY6Zr7mA+c4Hbsk3u yzcro01U9UzVseZqGDN1rLk61lwDZ6lpaK1tZKNjYktnh9TELj c3NydnRI8G6ttOaPeQekPueUXQgG1m8N5ZvzQZ1CPl08HD6R64 89i3ffYNkPrT84ogmk/39E3CwFbZgGh7XhHU9116EzagL7oDHypzB05k/58YTGRvsvX7Y8LEwIdePtCkYznuabXJSMpGhkfRJhixkSQoIIQ QFhAiN5LQilrUisVHK7D0yR+xKZnui9au33N0z+mItfvO7jgWv mZ7oIKFk+ORoDVVJNWnLzH3Hi+sJW7KubwgOmtzdmUEoTW+se1 YSd3mhOyl56Jcth2QUEZpGligjKxQRlYYMxs1XWMFbRw11+iVu TrWXMPAAomz1DS01jG2pbTj4uPj8/LymJ+LfvnStwHSOwA3sH3GqJE1oEEUFER3v3DYVttQ6UO3dUO3 CzXa6E8YcwP/gelhPJE0idbvJ5ZMD2AN7ok2BSm5WHw0bYKRG0nCAkIIUUHhFi LZVBlFraSIWFWWPq8tIi7NZ/Pe2YvXLVi5Zd/JcJ+dR0xsZ1l6LLNatdV29zGbs9EzUovmpZdsKKzblFfjk1mxI 78q4joJf428O6dibXLhrOMXJ8lrymvjkDgLx1kLTW2dbZw9kAY WyigjSmNNDUNtuJmpY83VBuWdOtZcDWthYu1YUVHx4sUL5udiQ MOIXgtiQIeRbmDklD17goLotNk4EW39Gm0MvsnhaBvQXKV7jgK ibYxxT7SpSssnRcTSJlgLkSwqKIz4RVCkjdhkp4axU8PYqWLsV DHpkXGaMqx87UtyZsG+w2cWeW9ynbvc2NJZW98CZWCtazhVC62 LMTIztHU2cFlgvmqb4+5jLkeCPc7HeSXm7ciuDLtKPlBQtT65Y O6xi3/Lashr4rBW01fvOOS2ZK2yJlZNz4QSbbT5NSjpzClJp4GZOstz8 dVr10Z1GqEvCAadvaPdDWW0gQ0+7dfzKb0tb9hooxkavd0xJgK r37wNldajjJLh9g/p/Z2gacTS7CnTNpCZWgKwQzoujDLaNGUU0yPj7FT1qNVGbPpFUAT xm9CE26Qmdw0DN0qpY7Oj4lEyrHxZHz4uJSO//ExoTODp4L1HzmzaFbh0zRYNFHr3oSP7Dh5cuMhzqpmhqpqKgZm VufNcE9eFRvPX2m7asycxa29myfrk/Pknw/6UUZfXNMDZzNyw5x/vLf58In+LKyKV0ca90Ub917y3jdbbWMOYGUy1uXAxpKura6RLv Lu7e8A20bcl9Z026Iu0oQ5mk/uuoqDbI80Q++2XDhttNEMb8iA6owZRv7ENOWFDjJpeR5o5pbsb TnfCBk4kOWXQYui/jGlmlpklAKcR2IJ7Wm0oGaXsyHg3NX1q3SY2/SYogvhDaMJdUvMCLeMFmkYLNI3mIw3zoxIwsqx8xfKZoAvzFi/ffejE+aiki9Ep56OSj56P9PLZ7LbQa/7yVes2bzt6+kxSWtqRo/+sWrva0dlBF4PWweCMbGc6LFztvHan7YrNv0uqymsaqOga281a PNXR4/fJ0nIaeor9Wm3mvQFnpoYxo+yTauqbeq1cQySSmJ/scWrEF4EBMDrcE20YGaW8qHhPdSy17pKa/hASQfwlLNpObvFCmXmhpnrpmC7TNimKTjSQVWFhtH38+PHevXt p6enbtu90nzPfde7ijbsDAs7gA89F7Aw47b1pl/uiVVYz586Yt3jF2o3+AYdjEpMuhIb47dzu6jrTAKerrYe1nbXU c90uh3neKFM7cQV1CWVNRR1DBR1DdaxFX0sNY045e6COtVBBm1 jZO1+6lPnp0yfmp3nc6WtpQbABzuKeaMPKKBVGJixRM6DWPWLT n4IiiL8n/NLR1Lpa32Y1xnqVnuVKtHlxTLKhnCoLo43W+/fvCQTC6TNnFixe5uzhOWuRt/fmvT67j6zdfWSZ7x63RWtM7Fy0DczMHF2XrN20N+BISHi431Zf J89lvgfPbT542vdQ0PJtge7LN1u4zFdEGaljBh5ZU8WYITHGPh t9Hz9+zPzUAgDGyiijDSejVBQZ76WGpVZPtE0S/fV+y631JtN9jBzW4ezW6luXxqYYybMr2mi9fv26rq7u6LETcxc sdnDz9PDyWbBuxwKfXXNX73BZ4mM/x8vI3g2JNZWUnGTvsdRlwSpnjwXzl61dvWWv777jCzfsHXCphx rWQgVtbOs4o6q6mvnpBAD8AO5ptVGibbmqPrXaiU1/CYogJv/y+/3WO5usZ220dN0w1dnHyKE0Ps1IQY0D0Ubr33//zcvP37Zj13QXDwsHl+nzvN28Nnl4b5m1YsvMJT4uS9e7LdvgsX yD8/wV7gu83ed72XksVdUzpbbXVPRMtTCGx46f+PjxBx6lCwAYGS6K NmnFoog4LxUMtXpabZN/+/PBrXtbpi/YbD9vk82s9WYzShPSjRTVORxtVB8/fmxra4uLT1i7fqOds6u5o5vTglVuXpvcvHxdKf8u2zDHe7O5s6 eKrgnlEJsCEjN/0dLWkd1BxaShTymObCBwLAzwFO6JNgMphUJ87FIlXWrdI5L/FBRGTP797we327e4em2esWSjg6ePlVtpUoahksZYRRutd+/ekcnkkNAwr5Vr7WZ6WDvPcVq4ynXZhlneW82c5qnomiihjAxML DKzskY/riHQpBJ5RLfHDzEQAEB/o4w2fSn5fHzsQkUUte42kv8QEEZM/mPSgzsdvh4rN7l5rXdauMZmVknyJRx3RButly9flpeX79nnP3P WXBsnN5SRlbya1sZNm1+/fs3aEfU34CIp5m+Pp/0O5ZKr/hedQtaB8Yx7Wm16kvK5+Ji5CjrUutNI/l1AGDHpj0n373Ss91i5zs1rjdNCb5tZRUmX9JXGbId0WN++fXv 48GFJSUlLSwubRkGjL4RGeHv8gCtZgyqe911QT/dueADGEe6JNpSkXHZ4tJucFrVuN5J+ExBC/P373+23271dvVbMWLzMYd5iS5f8xHRdRU6fRuBW5FHfHk/zc0+kQbKBcY97ok1LQvZSWNR0GQ1q3SKQfuUXQvz56593b91d6 Oi5wH7OPGu32aaO2fGpOhy5+GM8GP3t8QMGElRBhmQDoM8oo01 DXCYtNNJGSo1arQTiRH5BxG8Tf7vdetvVYqarufNMEwcnrFVGb BJSlpX3kI5nP3x7PN07t3/g4bEAcCPuabWpikknhUaYSipTq4VAFOUXRPwy4Ze25lZbA+tpW CsbPTNLbaPkqHjWPtRoPPvh2+Pp3rnd/3EbAIxb3BNtSmKS8SF4rLgCtZoaGkX4BBAThCc0k5tNtAyNNQ2 MNPRxqroJ+BglVj9lF1DAfeyAN3BPtMlPkYwJDteZIkctckOjM J8AQlhQmEwk6ypp6yppoxU0UXIaMWGRcqx+7QvobcVBsAHQz2g fID5ZIupimPpkGWqRGghCfPwIIX5BEoGoIa2iIa2iLqWsJqkUG YKXEZOEaAMAcMAoo01qsjj+YqjSJGlqERsIgnz8CAE+gcaGRkU xeUUxOUUxOYUpsvjgMMnJEhBtAAAOGGW0SU4SC78QKve3JLUa6 wkC/+NH8PPxExoIMpOkZSZJy0ySkpkkFXYhVGKSGEQbAIADRhlt4pP EQi+ESP8lQS1CPYH/f/wI/v/xE+oJkn9JUCv0QogYRBsAgCNG+4rlSWIhF0Ik/hSnFqG+gf9/fAi+//E31BPE/pIQ+0tC7E9xsT/Fgy+ETIFoAwBwxCijbcokseALIZTsolRDfQMfNdqm/CVBLYg2AADHsCTapvwpTq1+0Tb5b0lqXbwQOhmiDQDAEaOMtsm TxC5eCJn8lwS1GuoJfP/jR/Dx8Tc0EKZMkqJW8MXQKZPFIdoAABww2mibLH7xYujkSVLUamgg 8PHxI/j4BBoaGsXEZKkVHBw2ZQpc/AEA4ITR7pBOkQgODpsyRYZavdHGL9BAaBSXVKBWSCheDC7ZBQB wxGijTUwyOCR8irgctRoaGvn4BBD8/IIEAlFCWplaIaERYnCjFQCAI0YbbeJSIaF4cSklajUQiHz8ggh +ASFCI0lSTp1aoeFRYpIyEG0AAA4Y7XVtEtIhYRESMioSMqoSs qoSsqqERiI/NdqkFJDUCsVHicOTPwAAHDHaaJOUCQmPkpRXl5TXoBShkcQvII TgFxQiEEnSSlrUCsVHi0vJQbQBADhgtNEmJReKj5aixJeytrSy NoFI5hcUQvALChOIZEonSoVGxIjDoygBABwx2ntIpeXDImJlVN Gyamg5NV05dd1GEllAULg32lR0qAXRBgDgmFFGm4SMQnhUnDxS X0ETq6hloKSNI5KaBIREINoAAGNptA81klXCxyQoo4xU0Maqui ZqeqZEcoug8ASINgDAWBrtoyjlVSJik9Ux5hpYC6SBpRbOitTU KiQiSo02FEQbAIDzRhlt0gqqUfGpWobTtI1sdUzs0Kb25OY24Q kTe6NNFaINADAGRvtuBCX1mMR01FRHXbPpeubTMRZOTS23hCf8 AtEGABhLo4w2OWWN2ORLehYzMJYzsFYzDaxmNrXeEhbtjTYZVR R1nxSiDQDAMaN9WZ+KZlxKpr61K9baxcDaBWft0tR6SwSiDQAw tkYbbaqacSmZWBtXA2tXA2sXA2sXaLUBAMYeS6JN39oFazUTaz UDa+nc1ALRBgAYa6PeIUXGJl/Ss3DWM3fSM5+uZ+ZIbqE5QwrRBgAYE6M/jRCTlI4ydUCZ2KGMbXWMp5Gbaa5rg2gDAIyJUV/8oRaVkKqJs9Y0sEIaWCKxFqSmFkFhUbj4AwAwlkZ9ya5KZGySm t5UVV1TVV0TVbQxkdxMc6MVRBsAYCyM9h5SOSV8TIKiNk5Ry0B Ry0BRE9vY//Z4iDYAwBhgyZM/5NT15NT1ZNV1ZdV0G4lkfnioEQBgbI3+eW2hETE0CUZ5FCVEGw BgTLHkKbuSSlqSSlqSSpqSSpoEYs8DxCHaAABjZtTRJhuCj5JQ REooIiUUkBIKSOq7ESDaAABjZtSvfZENwUeJK2hQq6GRxAfRBg AYW6yJNnkNakG0AQDGHguiLXzoaJNRRVErLDJWQgaiDQDACeyK NgFB4UYiWVZNV1ZNV1YNLauGDouMlZBRgGgDAHAA26JNSKSR1C SPxMgjMfIaGDkNvfCoOEmINgAAR7Ar2gSFJxDJzUraOCVtnKIW TlHLAB8dLymrBNEGAOAAdkWbkIgoqalFTW8q5f5SFbRxREyilL wyRBsAgAPYFW3CE34hN7dqG03TNrTRwlkhsRZRcckyCqoQbQAA DmBXtIlM/LWp5RbGwglj7qQ71QFlbBudkCqrpAbRBgDgAHZF24Rffm9uu2N oO8twmpuBtQvGfHpsUrq8sgZEGwCAA9gVbaK//tFy6+7U6fNMHeca280ysJoZl5whr4KEaAMAcAD7ou3Pllt3zZ3 nmzl5mjjMxtm4xiVfgmgDAHAGe1ttZk6eU6fPM7b3MLB2gVYbA IBj2BltbXdM7Gcb23kY2rjqWzjFJqXLKatDtAEAOIBtpxEm/tbcetvA2gVrNRNj7oQ2tYuBM6QAAE5h28Ufor+SW9rQUx3QpvY 6xtO0cFZR8XBdGwCAQ9h2N8KEiaTmVk0DSyTWUkPfXE3PNCI2U RruRgAAcAT77iEVJZKbVdEmKmhjFZSRkjYOH50A95ACADiDvU/+UNQyUNTCKmhi5ZH64VFxkjKKEG0AAA5gb7TJaejJafS8yA+e1 wYA4Bh2P4oSLauGllFDy/Q8ihKesgsA4ASOPkBcHKINAMAR7I02eO0LAGBMQLQBAHgQRBsA gAdBtAEAeBBEGwCAB7E32qSUtakF0QYA4Bj2RZsQgUiSUtaiVm hEtLi0HEQbAIAD2Bttkkqa1ArFR4tJQbQBADiBbdEmIERoJEko IqkVgo8Sk5KFaAMAcAC7oo1PQKihkSSuoEGtEHyUmCREGwCAE9 gcbTQfhIRDtAEAOIT90QatNgAAx7E32iQUKAfaNCUV4TQCAIBz 2HsaQVJJS0pZW0qZcskuPNQIAMAhbL4bQRUlo4aWVdeT09ALj4 qDB4gDADiDjdHWSCLLaWDkkVhFLQMlbcOImERpeKMVAIAj2Pxu BG2cso6RCtpETW9qVHyyrBK8YhkAwAnse6PVBCK5WQVtqqZnpq FvoYmzjklMk1fVhGgDAHAAO6OtqUVd3xxpYKVlaKNjYh+bfElJ XQeiDQDAAWx7xbKIKKmpRdPASstwmo6xne7U6fEpmUoaKIg2AA AHsC/aJpKaW7UMbbSNbVGmDnrmzvGpWcpINEQbAIAD2Btt2ka2OsZ2a FNHiDYAACexO9qm6RjboUwd9Myd4lMylWGHFADAEeyMtqZWLUM bSrqhpzrGwWkEAACnsPc0AhJriTSw0sTZaBvZxialK8DFHwAAj mDvdW2quqZqelPVMeYa+hZRCSlyyhoQbQAADmDv3QhK2jglHUN lHSMVlHFkbJIM3GgFAOAI9kWbcCOpSU4DI6+BkUfqK2hi8dHxU nJwezwAgBPY/x5SVZSMKkpGFR0WGSshowDRBgDgADY/r01RU1KR8kYrLXgUJQCAY9j9AHH13oJ3IwAAOId90SbY0EicIq tKreCwyCkSMhBtAAAOYFu08Qs2EIiTZVSodTEsYrKENEQbAIAD 2Bttk6SVqXUxNGKyOEQbAIATINoAADwIog0AwIPgWBsAgAex9e IPopicGrWCwyOnSMIZUgAAJ7D3kl0JRaSEIlJCASmhgAzBw3Vt AAAOYf+NVr0VGhEjLg1vjwcAcAJ7n/yhgNSXR2LkNTDyGpjwqDhJGUWINgAAB7DveW2iRHKLKtpEBW2s gjJWRhlFxCRKyStDtAEAOIBd0SY8YSKpuVULZ61pYKVpYInEWk bFp8Db4wEAnMGuaBMR/bWp5ZaumaPuVAe0qQPa1D42KR3eHg8A4Ax2RduEib81t942sHb FWs3EWs3Ut5wRn5KpCK99AQBwBNui7Zffm9vuGNl5GNrOMpzmb jjNPSEtG95DCgDgDHZFm+gvvze33TG2n21k52FkO8vIziMxPUd FUxeiDQDAAWxutfU22QynuSek5SgjIdoAAJzA7mNtLpRjbVgrl/jULCV4ezwAgCNB6qqDAAAS/0lEQVTYfIZ0qiN6qgN6qgN6qmNscoaCmhZEGwCAA9h/XRvOStPAShNnHZ2QCq9YBgBwBtvuRhARJZJbVHVNVdEmqmgTVV 0TeMUyAIBj2HwPqSZWAamv0PuKZUl4xTIAgCPY++QPGVW0DLxi GQDAceyLNiECkSSppEUteMUyAIBj2P2K5b4P4BXLAACOYe8rlu EB4gCAMQFvjwcA8CB4oxUAgAdBtAEAeBBEGwCAB0G0AQB4EJxG AADwIIg2AAAPguvaAAA8iL13I4jJqVMrODwKog0AwBnsvtFKnV oh4VFiEG0AAI6Ae0gBADwIog0AwIMg2gAAPIjN0aYA0QYAGAMQ bQAAHgTRBgDgQRBtAAAeBNEGAOBBEG0AAB4EF38AAHgQRBsAgA fBPaQAAB7E5id/yKtTC578AQDgGHioEQCAB8GjKAEAPAhabQAAHgTH2gAAPIj9l+ z2VggeLv4AAHAIu6KNX0CI0EiSUERSKwQfJSYF0QYA4AS2RZug EIFIklTSpFYoPlpMSg6iDQDAAeyNNillLWqFRkSLS0O0AQA4gX 3RJkwgkqWUtakVGhEjLi0P0QYA4ACINgAAD4JoAwDwIDjWBgDg QXCGFADAg+C6NgAAD4K7EQAAPAjuIQUA8CB48gcAgAfB89oAAD wIWm0AAB4Ex9oAADwI3mgFAOBB8B5SAAAPgmgDAPAgiDYAAA+C aAMA8CCINgAAD4JoAwDwIIg2AAAPgmgDAPAgiDYAAA+CaAMA8C CINgAAD4J7SAEAPAie/AEA4EHwvDYAAA+Cp+wCAHgQtNoAADwIjrUBAHgQvIcUAMCDxt/b46GgoKCYKfZEm6AQgUiSVNKkVig+WkxKbpTRBgAArPLj0Salr EWt0IhocWmINgAAt2AYbTIh4VG0Nx1Qo02YQCRLKWtTKzQiRlx aHqINAMAlGETbFEmZ4PAo2hOh/aJNWkWHWhBtAACuMny00Vy+BtEGABgfhou2SNqbDhoaiXwCghB tAABuxyjaJGSCwyKnyKpSC6INADA+QLQBAHgQRBsAgAdBtAEAe BBEGwCAB8EZUgAAD+K669qKyy+nZeWmXMrmjUrLyi0uv8zq3xr owWNry0hXrYv46J9q+Yxoa+KuuxFyCorLKqvfvH37lVe8efu2r LI6p6B4RMsBMIP31pYRoaxa54LxP8/yGdHW9OP3kLIj2lIzc96+7fzy5UsXr/jy5cvbt52pmTkjWg6AGby3tozIsKsW7y2fEW1NP/bkD3ZFW8ql7K9fv471AmSxr1+/plzKHtFyAMzgybWFAo/Hv379etivMV61eHL5ML81QbSxHUQbm/Dk2kIB0TYUiDYuAtHGJjy5tlBAtA0Foo2LQLSxCU+uLRQQbUPh 6WirT/TvFVTSMaLlQuk1qKSjq6s+0T+x/seX8AhAtLEJo7WlbyUZah2pT6TzEc265e/PeAWhWZeYRB0j3VH3w5Foo53ZkW5JzKOdWRZsdLwbbfWJw6xxw/TMvl/hkCDa2GTItaWjJGj4X/RQ0Ubt2FESxGBd+4F16UeiDT+0LhZEW+9kjGqzYozFGx2vRltH SRDdxUT9+0P79yGopCSRpmvf36jE+q5Bf0woXyuht/L1WyMTE6lbTe8Ah1slINrYhGG0Df6t0P6+hmrUDdgO6awkA3pP rO8ZX/+hDbn+lHQM357s6t9qo5trlCXAsmjraU8NsYYPsVnRLOIB2wJ1 OEFB/WZ2qOXZ+0tjYnPi0WgbItn6Fli/n3qXUt9fJLorXN9PHSVB/sNE2+C29VBp+yO/DDAiDNYWynZCu5UM+n0N22rros1IpntnsKb9+A4p3VwbdtViPt p6m7kD13DmNiu6C4dxytPthalm408VbYxXI/Z1ZPKYDEQbuzB1LGlgA4Rus53uutRFE23D9T6wKcbiaOuiSTfK vDOzao3kWBujv/1MbBcMFg6TvTDe/e/Do9E2/OrIyWhj9ggCRBubMHHSiTabBvy+mIi2fo22oXun07xhfbRROlJ mnMlVa+Rb0w9H22iG04eZeOPVaKN/gHiIljOTvxiaQfa1o2mO1vR1pO2dqSPVI/1lgBEZSbQN/n0x82eS+h+GvdPuhjK1/vxgtHV1dXXT5FoXe6NtyB3SQZsN42U73EbXDysP74yzaOuiPWb bb3+e3vFOJptd1CEmJiYOHmRfx8F/0pnZH4VoYxeGpxEGHSwY9Puqp3P1xtDHGQb2Tu/oBNPrD71R98Opiz8Yt2Tpb1aJiUH+Ayaf0cKhnVl6Gx3NnwUmN iaejjb2GUFLbCQg2tiEJy9JpeDWS3ZHcByGTXgz2vzpGf3Covk bz5ZfG0Qbmwy1trBjJeEwDkTbDy0liLbx2WpjE4g2NuHJtYWCW 1ttY2+8RttP/oQpMCK8t7aMCDyvjTHuiracwpKyyurOzi5mH7vJ9To7u8oqq3M KS0a0HAAzeG9tGRHKqnU2JOLnWT4j2pq4K9q6u7uzC4pTM3M4/9h1NlVqZk42PD2cbXhsbRnpqsUg13hy+Yxoa+K6aAMAgNGDaAM A8CCINgAAD4JoAwDwIIg2AAAPgmgDAPAgiDYAAA+CaAMA8CCIN gAAD4JoAwDwIIg2AAAPYnu0QUFBQY1JMRVtChriCiOPtrGLbAA A6O4eKtrwUZRQ+8FoAwAAbkM32vgh2gAA45qYlFwIPkpCASmhg JRQREooIgmNJH5BiDYAwHgmLi0fio+WVNKiFoFI5hcUhmgDAIx jEjIKYZGx0qoomZ5CE4hkASERiDYAwDgmJacUHhUvj8TII/XlkfoKmthGUpOg8ASINgDAOCajoBoRm6iCMlZBm6iiTVV1TYlN LUIiEyHaAADjmLyyRnRCqqaBlRbOWstwmraRLbm5TVj0V4i2nw u+hOh+vMBodwZvlPvxAnwJkfEsnzhxYsuWLT68YsuWLSdOnGA8 y7mFJWlZuWP+YhdWVVpWbm5hyVAzq6iuHZd8Sc/cCWMxQ99qJtbapan19oRffodo+4mEFTXqnqrUru3UJ33njdKu7 dQ9VRlW1DjULB8KCDh58uSTJ0/G+tV0LPPkyZOTJ08eCggYapYzsvPKKqvfvH071lPKMm/evi2rrM7IzqM7vyqauonpOUb2s40d5po6zpvqNL/l1l3RX/+EaPuJuBzL17nSteru10vPPvNGrbr7VedKl8ux/KFm2dfX99mzZ58/f37LKz5//vzs2TNfX9+hZpmHX8ZMd37VdPSTM/PNZy6ydFli5bbU2t2r9Xb7xN//gmj7iRjtztAnfc949vnfd594ozKefdYnfTfanTHULPv4+Hz9+n Ws44jFvn796uPjM9Qsp1zK/vr161jHEYt9/fo15VI23flVRxmkZhfZzFo+zcPbds5Ku7mr2u50/PL73xBtP5GeaHv66UUXj1TG00/DRtuXL1/e8JYvX75AtFFpoHFpOcW2s1fazVllP3e1/bw1EG0/HZpo+8gbxWS0cXIhcwBEGy11lEFqTtE0jxXTZnvbzva2m7Oy7U 77L7BD+lMx2p2hT/qW/vTj804eqfSnH/VJ34aNtldc5cZBPb2DN0YxAO6Nto6SoKCSDjYMmEG0qWnrp2QW WLousXRdYuW61Mp1aevtexN/g9MIPxOj3RkY0rfUxx+fvv3A2qoNwCJ66QaQnr798LT+iK7+kV rKF1KWIBAIzxQWj/Tp2w+pjz9ihou2z58///vDEhZQ5wuxIOHHh0Pr2gE9vQPXRjGAz58/cyTaOkqC/P1HFFVjEW0qmrqJGbkmjvNMHOeaOs41dZzb3HYHLv74ufRG24c nb1lZNQFYhP6Rmp7/pnsiELoBxCc3j+hSOt48oovA7r3J4pFSKvXxB2ai7cUPqduvh0 DMj+/9b/z8vp9HpW6/nt7+ulEMgEPR1lESFJSYOKKsGotoU1TXjk/NxFq5YK1mYq1mYq1mNLXeEoFLdn8qRrszMMRvKY8/PH7znnWVPg+B3XuTpsvNI7qYI9XUfwd8ytJKefwBQxw+2p7/iCv79fT2X6HTtbcVp7f/Ss+39s/v6TQ/nvKt+N4OiPnxtP309TJowCPAmWijxFR9Ym+7rSfp/CkS64fqUtLR1VES5J9YTxlM3wBGg0G0yakgYxLTdUzsdIztdIx tdYynkZtbhSbAjVY/E6PdGTqEL2F33tQ/fM2yqgrQQgdk9uuY5IpYdLYqQAuN0UJgfKtYN65BFXbnjQ7hC+ Noe//+/e0fULIThZgdyuALobMRs0Nvl+xEIXq/FzobgdpZMrBPyvd6h4naWUL590emqcf79+/ZH229DTBqNHWUBFFDqj7R3z+xnm4XSof6xJ5so/4wOgyiTUZRLSo+BYm11MBaaOibq2PMSE0tgiKiEG0/EaPdGdoNn0Nuvb5x/xXL6vJBTfTBjH4dE10QC09fPqiJwGzavRAx8FNWVsit19oNn4e NtrYfULRdR2d7Ed3u1KNvOtuLaL9G+XlAj7TfRyAQCI+QoYbMN E5EW9+uZW+29dvZrE/0DyqpZ9ClJ9JYlGyMok1aQTUyLllNb6qqrqmqrokK2phIboYnf/xcKNEW3Pb6Wscr1lXiDARmYwVNl4qDmuiDaZR/O16l7cYg5iSydIx9FdzGVLS1/oiQWQid7YX9uxVu16F2LNyuo7O9kPJv6xBdqB0HDGTQgEeEA9H WUdK7n+nv7085lzCyaKOEGquSjXG0qUTGJqnqmqqiTVRQxso6h hBtPx2j3RlaDZ/Pt766cu9fFlbyLgwCdTC5578JzggEctfVK+UHkT0dr65HIZC7r rJ2pJQ63/pKa7hoe/fuXfMPyffTQSBmXez978VZsy7m++no+OVTP9Xxy6fp0tzzc76f Dk1vzRdn0Q6l72s/7t27d2yONtqDZb3tNtpoY6bLyM+vMsBoh5TSasOYqeqaqqCNVV AQbT8fo90ZmvWfg1r+rb77grWVuJN6cB3hFP6i+u6L6rIDSNSB xJ4vxDshEMidV1k+3qCWfzXrh4828o/K20azN+l+gUwmX3Dv3Rl1d9fR2ZaXt01HZ1se9duUn2l6c7/QfygDevkhbI+2gSc6e1tkfc24xPquAU273i59PbLydOmwx9o0s BbqGDM1PVNV2CH9CRntztC8+fls04vLt5/zRp1teqF5c5ho6+rqIvKWrq6uMbhkd3BSMc4u1pwa7cEg2mSV1 KMSUjVxVr3pZgLR9tMx2p2BvPn5NPlFedsz3qjT5BdIJqKNwFu 62B9t/vSMKNpYdpitq6uL8cUfyhrRiWlaRtM0cVZIrIUGZiqxCaLtJ2O 0OwN589NJ0vPS1qe8USdJz5E3PzGOts7Ozgbe0tnZyaU3WrHNM Ne1JaXrmNhpGdloGlgi9eHij5+Py7F81cuv3RrenSA+441ya3i nevk14+e1dXR0vHjx4iavePHiRUdHBzyvjUq+J9rstY2maeGsk FhzUlOLEETbTyWsqBF9skK16o3GjY+8UapVb9AnKxg8ZTcgIOD 48eMPHjzo5BUPHjw4fvx4AIOn7Obkl1VWd3Z2sf/xtxzS2dlVVlmdkUP/DxhEG3j9+vXr4ELCjH/yxvydBqyqGf/kBRcSGM/ywYMHfX192fKegrHg6+t78OBBxrOcnp2Xmpkz5u80YFWlZuakD/H08NcDdkhxPTukEG0AgPGNchpBm+Y0AhxrAwCMewMv/tCFiz8AAOOfjIJqVFyyur65mt5UVV0TFZQRRBsAYNyTkleOiE1 UQZsoo4yUtHFKWgaNpCYBIRGINgDAOCYpq4SPTlDUMlDQxMoj9 eU19BpJTQJCwhBtAIBxTEJGISwqTk5dT1ZdV1YNLaOKIhDJ/IIQbQCA8UxcWj40IqYnvpS1pZS1CUQSv6AQRBsAYBwTk5ILxUd LKmlJKmlKKmpKKmoSGkn8AvSi7ciJM24e88Sl5Xm1xKTkxKTkx CRlxSRlxSRlpgwqsZ6S/TnqZ5vf0S+owcXh8Y75ohjp8mHjNLvMmht47JSEArK3NBoaSXx 0o81jgdeRE2dCI2J4tvDRIfjoEHxUSHhUSHhUcHhUcHhkb0XxT IUwVzw8AVA8XNT1J/DoKbe5i8XlNajVG238/PsPHLRxcqdNN14tKWVtKWVtSSUtCUWkuAJlQaiLyamLyan1lrq YPA+WeP/6CScAildrwKplaT/Df/8BPj4+xIQJE/76e1JkTMKY5w57S1lbqqe0JJU0f7Zog4L6SQofFffn35MEBAQQ EydOFBASPhQQuMlvj1Tf9s+zJamkJak4VLSpQ7RBQY3f2rB1x8 GAQH5BISEhIcTvv/8uKioqICh0KCAwIibBbsbsMU8fdpWSlpSSVk+0KdBEmzw13cb+ dwMFBfUDZeXggo+KOxgQKCAoJCgoKCIigvjjjz9+++03UVFRAU Hhv/6etM9/P4FI4uVq7KkGKCgoXqm9+/b/+fck/t5cmzBhAuK333775ZdfJk6cKCIiIiQkxC/IoyUwsPigoKB4qAQEBISEhCZMmCAqKjpx4sT/BynZ/onkiwCRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

http://www.asusrog.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAZ4AAAHNCAIAAAC hBIoBAAAgAElEQVR4nOzaV3AcV5oveMjRSZTrnjuzmiYJVwaF8 t577w3Ke++9rwJQBe8BggABkgCdaERPUSRFUiJlSUkt0clTIuV IqbtnZid2ZnfmvuxG7D4kABqp+95524eb8YuML0/myTrnZMYfqAAaQE8+1fzkkxufePIfn3ji7x9/4ul1zzxk7TNPr30asG7t0+vWPL0OOFy6YP0z69Y/8/QD1q1/Zt36R2+y7hmgffnsb1zw9Nqn161Zt2712rWr165dtWbtqtVrnl q95qnVa59avfap1eueWr1u1ZpnVq1Zv2rNs6vWPgdYvfb537bu +dXrXli97oU1T7+w5ukX1j7zwtpnXlz7zIvrnnlx3foX161/8en1Lz797ItPP/u7p5/93TPP3ff0s7/7zfYlz/+q5dmVLi+uW//iumdeXPvMC2uffmHN0y+sWff86nV/ZXhrn1+99rlVa59dtfbZVWvXr1rzzKo1T69as255smuWrV21Zu 2qNWtXr127eu261evWrVm29EQeXMBfPYglzy77K2efeXb9M8+t 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 zzo9u1vb9/+9vadJXcA391esfREvn/Ed9+v+OEhP/zw/Q8/fP/Dj7/hxx+///HHH+776Tf9+NOD7v5Pufsbfvpt9/6m//yP/7CKeP/P/z82q4j3n//xn7313r/73e/XPLX6d48/8Q9PPPGPTzzZ8PdPPPH7x59Ys3rN0NDwhx98tGVqtpSrLCuXsu VStlTKlorZUjFTKmSKhUyxmC0Vs6VSrlzOV8v5arlQLeUr5UK1 XKiW89VKobNa7KoWOyuFaqVQrZY6O0vdnaXurvKSzgdUS13VUl e11FktVquFaiVfKefK5WyplCmWMsVypljNFKuZYme2XMuWe7Pl gVxlJF8ZzVXGctXxXHU8W5nIlCfSpfF0aTxdGksWR1ckCqPJ4m gKUBpLlcbS5dFUaTRdHkuXR9PlsXRlLFMZTZfvS5VHU+WRZGk0 WRpJFkeSpZFUeSRZGkmWhpPF4WRxOFEYThSG4oXBWG4wmh2MZA cj2f5Ipj+c7gum+oLJXn+ixxfr8UZr7kjNHe5yBrucwU5HoNMe 6LQHKlZvxeqrWL1FiydndqeNzqTRGTXY/TqLR2uya4xmld6o0OnlWp1Mo5aoNFK1SqJSS9UqiUopUSnFSoV IqRAp5EK5XKSQiRQyoUImlEsFcilfJuHLxDyZkCMRciQCtljIF gtYIj5LyGMKuQwBlyFg03hsGo9F5TApHAaZzSCzmRQuk8pjUvk smpDDFHFZEi5HxuPIeBwZly3nsqUctpTLkXE5Mi5XzuHI2Cwpi ylhMcQMGp9GYpNwDDyKjEUQMHA8GoZFtWEQEDQSgkaAUQgIGgE UYBQchGwHIWGtcFgrHNYCh7XA21sR7a0IOAgJByPhYBQcjEJAU EgIGuiOhKCQEBQChIC3tMNbYO0tMFgzrL2lDdbcBmtua2+FwUH tcBAcAUYgwHAkGIECI9EQJBqCxEBRGCga24bGtqFxMAy+HUuA4 whwHBGBJyEJZBSRjCaR0SQqhkzFkGlYCh1HZeBpTAKdRWSwSUw 2icmhsLlUNo/G4dO5AjpPyOCLmAIRSyhiCSUcsZQrlvEkcr5UIZAphXKlUK4SK VUipUai1krVWqm6Q67VK3QAg0pvVBuMaoNJYzRrjRatyaozW7Q mm94KsBtsdoPNaXI4TQ6X2ekyO90Wp8fq8lhdXpvba3P77J5lX r/DBwg4/QGnP+gKBF2BkDsICHuCYU8w4g09IuoLL/FHALFA9NfiwdiKRCj+oGQ48ZuufXLNxGN+de701e0zN3bM3FyY ubkw8/nCzJcLM18ubLm1sOWbhS23F7bcWdjy3cKW7xY2/7Cw+ceFzT/9psXpHxenf3rAj4vTPyxOf7c4/d3izJ3FmduLM98sztxanPlycebLxdnPF2c/XZz9dHH25sLstR2zX58/Y+Ixb1y7Pjk6eeX9K4MDg6tXrX7h8cf/7vEnGl54/InVq9YMDQ0fOXQ0ly4A8stFLp3Ppe7LpvLZVD6fLuTThXymkM8 UC9nSw2FXKReqleKSzlJXV7mrq1LrrtZq1Xq9s6f2gO5qvbtar 1XrQNFdqXWVurpKXZ2lrs5SZ2eps7NY7S521UtdPeXuvnL3YLk 2XK6NlWsT5dp4sXui2DVR6JrId47nqmPZ8mi6NJIujaSKQ8niU KIwmCwMARKFoQRQ5IF6MJEfTBSGkoXBxMPiucF4biCW649mgX1/LNcfy/VFs33RbF8k0xfJ9IbTPaFUTyjVE0r2BJM9wWTNn6j5EzVfrOaL dnujne5wpzvc6QpVHMGK3Q8oWX0lq69o9Rat3sJyriUMjqjeHu ywerUWp9ZkVuoNCp1OrtVI1SqxajnFFDKBXCqQSfgyCU8q5klE XLGIKxZyxUKOSMgR89lCHkvIYwq4DD6HzuPQeSwal0XlMClsBp lFJ7PoZBaNxKQQ6BQCnYKnkXFUEpZCwlKIGAoRSyViqSQcjYij E3EMMoFJJrIpJDaZyCYRmCQCk0RgkYgsEpEFHBIJTAKOQcDScW gKGkFAteMQbeh2MBIGQrS1tEObYeCmNsgycCMU3AgFbYKANkFa N0FaNoFbNoFaNoJaNoJaN4IBoEYIqBEK9AI3tYGboEBfaHMbpA kKbYJCGiHgRgikEQptgkKboNDmNmhzG7SlDdoKawO1w8BwGAgO A7W3g+FwMAIORiDBSCQYiYKg0G1odBsaA8Ng27E4OA4Hx+EReA KSQEQRiSgiGUMGULAUKo5Kw9PoBDqTxGSSmCwyi01hs6lsDo3D o/N4dB6fwRcwBUKWUMQWiTliMVcs4UmkfKlMIJML5QqRQilSqsQq tUStlqo1Mo1OoQN0KDv0Kr1BbTBqjEat0aQ1mbQms85s1pmtei vAZrDZjXaHyeEwOZxmp9PidFqcLqvLZXW5bW63ze2xewBeu9fn 8PkcPr/T73f6A64AIOgOBt3BoGdJyBt6UNgXBkT8EUA0EP1NsWBsRTwUX 5EIJ37t2ifXOtiML06/enXr5NWtk9e3Tt7YOnlzbvyzufEv5sa/mhv/en781vz47fnxO8u+/+t+2DbxiO+W3dk28c22iVvbJr6en/hyfuLz+YlP5yduzk3dmJu6Njd1bW7qyzOnOtiM69euZ+KZTDxz 6MChocGh1U+tfvbxxxuefvzx3//u91cuf5BJ5v6KbHpFIptJ5jKpXCaVy6bzSzmYKRaypdJSqHVWS 12dle6uaq3WWa939/bU+npr/X31/v6egf7ewRV9PQOP6K3399b77qv19tZ6+2v9g/X+oZ6B4frAaH1gvD4wVR+cqg1MdvVNdfZOVXsmK7XxYtdYoXM0 Xx3OlgfTpYFUcSBZ6E8W+hN5QF88B+iNZf+anmgGUI+k65F0LZ yuhdO1UGpJMFkLJrsC8e5AoisQ7wrEO/2xqg8QrXgiFU+k7A6V3aGSM1h0BIqOQMHuL9h9Oat3mSdn9aTN rrTRmTI6Y3p7WG8LdVj9OqtTY7SoDEZlh06uVUvVSrFSJlRIhD KJQCbmS8V8iZgvEXJFAo5IwBHx2SIuS8Bh8tkMPpvOYwNBRmUz qWwgxWhkJpXEIBNoZAKNjKeScBQilkzAkPFoEg5NxKGJWBQBjc ChEXgMAo9BEpagiBgUEYMiYVBEDJKIQRLRCCIKTkDCCUg4AYUg IuEEJBwPb8fBYRh4GxoGQbWBkZCWdlBTG6gJ2rIJ0rIRDGjeAA I0bWht2tDa9IeWFY0P2tDSuKFl5eKV7i0bQS2bwC0bwa2bwKBG SOumJaBGCLipDdzcBmlpg7TAIC0waCsMCmpvA8HbQO1A0rWDEX AIEg5BIqAoZBsa2YZGwdAoGBoNx2IQOAwCh0XicSgCHk0koElE DJmEJZOwZAqeSiHQKAQalUink5l0MpNBYTGpbBaNzaZxOHQuh8 HjsQR8tpDPFgo4IhFPLOKJxXyJRCCVCGVSoVwmUsjFSoVEpZKp VTK1Wq7RKnVLVB0dakOH2qDXGI06k1FnMnWYARaD1WKwWow2i9 FmNdltZofN7HBYnQ6r02l1AVw2t9vucds9HofXbfd4nT6v0+d1 +QE+d8DnDvg9Qb8nGPAuCfpCjwj5w4CwPwKIBKK/Fg3G7gvFV8TCiUdc/eSajkn54uSxj6aGP5kavjo1fH1q+Mb08M3p4c+nh7/YMvTFlqGvtwzd2jL07Zah27NDd2aH7swOfv9X3Jkd/G528PvZIcCd2aE7s8O3Z4dvzwx/MzN8a2b4y5nhL2eGv9gy8umWkZtbRm5sHrm2eeTq5pE/bh758tXjOibl+rXr6UQGcOX9K7//3e/XPPZ4w5OPPdbT0zs2MpFKZP+H0skcIJPKZ1L5bLqQyxQLuXKxU CkXO6uV7s5qvburp17r7+0Z6O8bGhwYGRocHR4aGxmeGB2dHB+ bWjI6+aCxkYmxkYmxkfEVo8Pjo8PjY8Pj4yMTEyMTU6OTUyOT0 8MT08PjM4NjM4Nj0/2j073Dm+uDk11949XesUp9pNg9lO8czFb70+W+VKk3WexJFHoS +Xo8V4/narFsdzSzJJJ+RFc41RVOdYaTgGooUQ0lqsFENZioBBKVQKLsj wNKvljJFy16wisKnnDeHcq7gjlnIOcMZB3+rMOfsfnSNl/a6k1bvSmLJ2XxJEyuuNEZNzpjBkdEbw/pbYEOq1dndapNVpXBqNRrZVqVVK0QK+VipUQoFwtkQr5EyJfwu SI+V8TjiLhsIYfJ5zD5bAaPSeMyaVwGlUOjsKlkFoXEpBAZFCK DhKcR8VQinkrAkvEYMh5DxqFJWDQRgyJglhINh4JjUXAssh2Dg GHgMAwChoXDsHAYpr0NA4dh4TBsexsGBkW3QVH3QZBtECQUjIS AkRAQAtwKB7W0tza1tTRCmzaBmzaCmzaCmjaCNv2hFbBxQ8vGD S0b/9Cy8R//R/7QsvEPLSsdGzeAlrUC92zeBG7eBG5phABam9pam9tALTBwKwzc CgO3wCCtMAioHQqGA9rACBgE2Q5FtUNR8DY0AoZBtmOQ7Rhg1m gkHo3EY1AELJqIQ5NwaBIeQybiKEQchYSnUoh0CpFOITGoZCaN wmJQ2Uwah0njsBk8YOW5bCGPIwKeCPB0xAKZRCiXihRSkUIqVs okKoVMrZCplXKNWqnTKDs0yg6tSq9TG3Qag05j6NAaDR1mQ4fZ qLcY9RaTwWo22iwmu8Vkt5odVrPDZnbYLE671eWwuVe4HF6Xw+ t2+gAel9/j8nvdfq/b7/MEfJ6A3xtcFvJ7QwFf+BFBfwQQCkQB4WDs1yKh+Ipo+CGxSGLF 1avXNDTizaOHPhipfzRS/2i0/vFo/epo/fpY/eZY/eZY/fPx+hfj9a/G67fG67fGa9+O1+8sG4+ndIYAYDye+s2Wb5c69nw13vPFeM/n4z03x3tujvdcH++5Otbz8VjPR2M9H432fDDac/PYYQ2NeP3ajZWMGhuZ6OnpffKxxxqeemrV9Ws3Mul8Kpn929Kp HCCTzmfS+Vy2kM+VCvlyuVStVrq7Ouu17r6e+kB/39Dg4OjI8Pjo6OTE+ObJyS2bp2a2TG+d2TI3OzM/OzP3iJktD5veOjO9dWZ6bmZ6bmbL3OzM3NaZubmZ+bktc/Nb5uamZucmt8xNTG8dnZoZntwyOLa5b2SiPjTW3T9c6Rks1foL nb3ZSk+mXEsXu5OFrniuM5btjGWrsUwlmq5E0+VI6hGlcLIUTh ZDyWIoWQwmAIVAvBCI5/2xvD+W80UBWV8k64tkPGFA2h1Ku0MpZyDlDCQd/qTDn7D7E3Z/zOaNWT0xqydqcUct7ojZFTI6Q0ZnyOAI6u1+vc2vt7l1FrfO4t CYrGqjQdnRodCpZVqFRCUTK6VihUggF/KlAp6EzxPzuCIuW8hhCTgsAZvJZzF4TDqXQePQqGwalU0hMykk BoXEIBPpS6GGo+AwZByGjEWTMGgiGkVAowhoJB6FwCHhWCQci2 jHAEEGa1vKLygE2CMBEDACAkaAQXAwCA5qhYNAcFBrO6ClBdbS AmtuamtugjZtgjRuAjduAjduBG/aANq0YTnRNiwF1oM2/GPzil+fXem4aUPrpg2tjRtBK5o2gZs2gZsboc2N0JbmNkBrC6y 1BQZqhYFaYWBQO7i1HQKCQ0DtEDAcCkZAwQggi2FQVHsbGg7DI NoxwNxRCBwaiQfWBIMmYtEkYK0IOAqwemQiHVhPCpkJrDCDxmH SuSwGj83kA0+ByxbyuCI+TyzgSYR8qUggk4gUAKlEKZOqZFKVQ q5RKrQqhU6l0GlUeo1Kr1XrdRqDTmvUaY36DrNBbzHoLUaD1Wi wmh5JN4vTZnHabW67ze2wewAup8/l9LldS5bTLeB1B3yeIADINb8v7PeFA/7II4KBKCAUXBIOxX4tEo4/KBpJrIhFkoCrV6+piNgbr+x7v7d0ubd0ubf0YW/po77Sx32lq32l632lm32lm/3lz/tLX/SXvuov3eov3eovAnSGwP+7vOkMgdFw7JGWW/3FW/2lr/pLX/SXPu8v3ewv3+wvX+8vX+0vf9xf/qi//GFf+XJf+XJf+f2+8o1D+1Uk7PVrN1ZiKpPOX79246mnVjU89dT qu3fvpVL5v2Fh177DJ16fnp3L5UqZTDGTKeZypXy+Uix2Virdn Z09tVpfT89Af//w4ODYyMjE+PjmqamZ6emts7Pzc3Pbt21b3LFj58LCrsXF3Y9YW Nj1sJ0LCzsfbFlc2L1zya6d23cuzi8uzO3YPrttfvPWucnZ2bH p6eHJycGxsb7hkfrAYFdvX6XeU+qqFapdmVI1Xagk8+VErhjLF GOZQjSdj6QelAsnAVlAKAHIBOOZYDwdiKX8UUDSF0n6IglPeEX cE4q5g1FXIOoKRJz+iNMfcfhDNm/I5g1aPUGrJ2B1Bywuv9nlMzm9RofX6PDobR69zdVhdeqsdq3Zp jWb1UaDyqBTdmjkWoVUI5eqJWKlWCQXCeV8vpTHk3C5Yi5XxOE I2WwhiyVgMvl0OpdO59JoHCqVTaGwKBQWmcwkkRhEIp1AoOHxV ByOgsVSMBgyGk1Co0loNBGJxCOReAQCB4dj29ux7e1YGAwDg2H a2jBQKBoKRUOgKAgUCYEiIRAEBIIAg+FgMLwVBG8FwVtb21tb2 1tb4S0t7S0t7c3NsObmtqYmaGMTtLER2tgI3bQJsmkTeONG0LL WR2zY8Nt+feXKTTZtAm/aBG5shKxoampramprboY1t8BaWtsBwAhBIDgIBAeDEWAwHBg/BIKEQlFQKKqtDQ3MFJg1HI5FIHDAaqDRRGB9MBgyFkvB4Sh4PJ VAoBGJdBKJQSYzgbWlUtk0GgdYcyaTz2IJ2GwhhyPkckVcrpjH k/D5UqFQLhTKRSKFRKKUSJRSqUoqVctkGrlcq1TqlEqdStWhVus1 GoNGY9DpTDqdSaczd3RY9HqLwWA1Gm1Go81ksptMdovFabW6rF aXzeYG2O0eh8O7wuXyu1x+tzsA8HiCXm/I6w35fEv8/rDfH/b7I4BAIPqgYDAGCIXiK8LhxK9FIvdFo8kVsVgqFktdvXpdjmn/eO/CxULsUiH2ViH2biH2Xil6uRT7oBT9qBT9uBS9Wo5eL0evl6Ofl qOflaOflyNflCNflCPD/uAjWfZgPewPfl6OfFaOfrrc/Wo5+nEp+lEp+kEperkUe68Ue7cQf6sQv1SIXyzEP967KMe0X79 +48G8unv33lNPrW54atXqe/d+TqcLv+mtKzcOHHl1amqqr6/v9BvvX//6l1fPv5vLVwrFzlK5u9pZ7+ruq9UHevuGBgfHRkYnxyempzbPz szMb53bsW37zh0Lu3fu2rtnz/69Lx94ed/BfftfuW/fo17ed/ARK6f273tl38sH9+3d//LufXt27t25Y9fitsXtW7fPbZmbmdyyeXRqYmh8tH9kqD7Y393X U613Fbuq+Uo5Uyok8/lELhfPZqPpbDSdiaRWpMPJdDiZCidT4WQylAAkgnFA3B9dEfNF ot5IxBNeEXYHw+5gyBUIuQJBpz/g8Accfp/N67N5fVaP1+r2Wt1us8ttdrlMTqfR4TTY7XqbrcNq67BaO6wWn cWkNRvURr3aqFXq1QqdUq6TyzQSiVosVgpFCr5QzhfIeXwZhyv hcMRstojFFjJZAjqDT2fwaXQehcqhUDkUCptEZpHILCKJiSfQ8 QQ6Dk/D4qgYLAWDpaDRZBSahEKTkCgiAkmAI/BwBL4djmuH42DtuDYYtg2GhT6UbigwBAkCI0BgRCtoSUsrvKUV 3tzS3tzS3tQMW9HY1AbY1AhdBnnExk33bdgIXvFg+697rdxw5S OammFNLUuaW9ubW+EtIEQLCNEKRraCEa1gBAiCAEEQYAgSmAUw I2gbBpgjrB0HzBpYAQSSgEQRgZVBo8nAWmFxVByeBqwhkcQEVp VCYQPrTKPzgJVnsgQstpDNFnE4Yg5XwuPL+AI5XyAXCOVCkUIk VkokaolUI5FqpDKtXKGTK3RKlV6lNqg1Ro3GpNGYtFqTVmfWdV g69Fa9waY32Iwmh9HkMJkdZrPTbHZarG6L1W21eWx2r83utTt8 dofP6fKvcLkDbnfQ4wmt8PoiAJ9/iT8Q9QeigWAsEIwFQ/FHhMIJQDicBEQiqV+LRh8QS6+IxTNXr12XIqEf7dp+PhV8IxW8 mAq+lQq+nfG/k/Ffzvg/yPo/yvo/yvmv5vxXc/4bOf/NnP9mzv/ZsiGv/8FEW8m1Ia//s+WLb+QDV/OBq/nAR/nAR7nAB7nAlWzg3WzgnWzg7XToUjr0Zjp0IR364+4dUiT0+vWb D6bWvXs/P7VqdcOqVWvu3fs5nS392uXr3378ydW7d++dO3/h0ltvX7167cKFC7f/9N/fv35n36GTJ8+9Nzw8Uu8Z7BsYGRweHx3fPDk1Mz0zt3Vux7YdO xd27tm5++U9Lx/Yt//QgYOHDx46eujwscNHjgMOHT72X3bo2MGDRw4cOLTv5YN7du/btbhncceu7fMLc7PbtmyenRqfHhuZHB4YHegZ6unq7a70VIvdp Xw1nylmU/l0IpeKZ1PxbDKWASSi6UQ0HY+kYuHkfaFENJSIBBPhQHxFyB8N +aNBX2SJNxzwhP3ukN8d8rmCXlfA4wp4nH63w+ey+1x2n9PmdV g9dovbZnbZzC6ryWkxOixGh9lgN+ltxg6rUWfRa80dWpNWbdQo 9SqFXqHQy+RaqUwrlqqFYpVQrOKLFFyBjCuQsXlSNlfC4oiZbB GDLaSzBDSmgMrgU+g8Mo1LpnJIFDaRzCaQWXgSE0diYokMLJGB xtPQOBoaR0NhKEgMGYEmAeAoIgxBALTB8dB2HBSGBUBgGHAbGt yGBkFRgFYIqhWCagEjW8DIZhBiRVMrHNDY0t7Y0t7YAlt2/3BT830bm9p+04PXPHAT2EM3bIU3gRBNIEQzCAGMZAkE1QJBtUL RrdD7AwbGD4FhViYFbce1wfErU4ajiCtLgcSQURgKGktFY6loH BVLoGMJdByRgScxCWQWkcwmUdhkKodM41LoPCqDT2MK6CwBgy1 kskUsjpjNlbB5UuAZ8UUKgUgpEClFErVYqhFLNRK5ViLXShU6u VKvUBkUKoNKY1RrTRqdWdNh0eqtWr1Vp7fpjXa90W4wOYxmp8n iMlvdZqvbbHNbbB6r3Wu1e20On93ptzv9DlfA6Q66PEGXJ+Tyh NzesNsb9vijK7z+qC8Q8wVi/uB9gVA8GE4Ew4lQJPmIcDS1LA2IxDK/Fo3fF0tkV1y9dkPcDvpgYevZiPtcxH0h4n4z4r4Yc74Vc74Xc1 6OOz+IOz9IOD9OOD9OOK8lnNeTrutJ180HDLm9OkPg35Y3nSEw 5PYCp4CLryVdnyRdnyRdHyZdHyZcVxKu9+Out+OuS3HXxajnja jnfNTzetTz4eKcuB10/cbNB4Pr3r2fV61a07Bq9dp7937J5KuPyOarZ86c/erWt+9+9NnbH9y8ePnaOx99+s677//pz3/+5pf/PjE1s//g0QvvfJzNFQaHJ0bHpyc2z07PzM/OLcxv37Wwc++uPfv3jgYfawA2Ts/Ok0ePv3r85Gu/4cSpv+HYiVPHTpw6fuLUkWMnDx85/srhYwcPHtm3f8LT0OAe2Ltjx675+YWZ2W3T07MTE9Ojo5MDA6M 9PYPd3QPVar1U6s7nK9lsKZ0uJpP5RDIfT+Ri8SwgGstEo+kVw E+qUCgBCIYSgWDcH4j5/ff5fFGvNwLweEJuT8jlCjqdAacz4HD4HQ6fw+Gz2bw2m9dq9Vg sbrPZZTI5TSanwWDX6216vU2ns2i1Fq3WrNGYVGqjUm2QK/RyhV6m0IvlOpFMK5Sq+SIVX3/Au20AACAASURBVKTiCOVsgYwtkLF4UiZXwuCI6WwRjSWksoQUp oDM4JPpPBKNS6RyiRQOgcLBU9h4CgdHZuNILCyRiSEw0HgGGk9 H4WhILBWBobSjSQAYitSGJLYhCAAoHA+B4yBwHLgdCwDBsCAYt rUN09qGaYGiVzRDUIAmMLIJjGwCIZtAyGYAeEkTGAGEUWMrYlM rYlMrHLCxpX3FSiOgEYQANN33wD0h6GYIGhhMaxsGBMO2tgEwI BgW1LY02pXBA3OBwvErE2xDEmEo0sr04RgyAktBYqkoHA2Fo6H xdDSBgSUycWQWnsLGU9gECodI4ZCoXDKNR6bzyQwBhSmksYR0l ojBETO5EhZPyubLOEI5RyjnChV8kYonUgkkaqFULZJpxHIdQKr Uy1R6udqg0BiVWpNKZ1Z3WNQdFo3eqjPadUZ7h8mhNzsNZqfR4 jJaXCabx2TzmO1ei8NncfisTp/N5be5/A530OEOOtwhpzfs9kfc/ijA64/5AnFfcFkg7g8l/KFEIJxcEYykQtE0IBzLPCgSXxKNZwGxRC6WXJa4L57M35cqxFO Fa9dvkp9f/XopswPbuoBr3Ylr3Y1r3YdrOUhoOUxoPkZoPEFsfI3U+Dqp8Ty p8Q1S4yVS41sPq0nFOkPgL8ubzhCoScUrZy+RGt8gNZ4nNZ4jN Z4mNZ4kNh4nNB4hNL9CaNmPa9mDa92Fa13EtS5gW8+VMuTnV1+/8WkmX1lx797Pq1avaVi1Zu29n3/JlbqyD7vy2d3/8//6j/evfv3hjW+uXPv6nQ8/vXj52nsf3rxz5/uZmZmb3/3rhzdvl8qVi5dvDo1OTUzNbn4k17bWmQ0Ngcljh4+eOLJriBub P3Hq9Kunz7762kNO/m2nzpw8debka2dOvnbm+MnXjh4/dfjoyVcOH99/cLOvocE9vH9hcc+2Hbtm5xamZ7ZNbJ4dGZ8eGpnsHRit9w53dv eXKj35Ync2X01ny4l0MZEuxpJ5QCSei8RzkUQukshF4tlIPBuO ZkLRdDCSCkZSgXASeEuW35uELxj3+GOeQMwbiHkDcbc/6vJFXN6I0xN2usMOd9DuCticAavDb7H7zDavyeYxWT0mq8dgdu lNzg6jU2ewa/U2rd6m1llUWrNKa1FozHKNSa4xSVUGiVIvVuhF8g6hTCeQanhi NVesZgsVbIGcxZczeTIGV0rnSKhsEYDMFJAYfDJDQKTxCFQugc YjUHk4KhdP5eKoXCyFgyWzsSQWmshCERhIPB2Jp8NxVDiW2o6h wNDLUOQ2JAmKIq6AIAlgBAEMJ4Da8Q9qheFaYbiWNuwSKOZ+3Y ZtgeFaYNhWGLYVhm2BYVvaMM1QTDMU0wRFN0HQjWBUIxjVCEZu elgjBLWiCfqQFihm6SNguBYYrhWGB8EJADCCCAb2CAIYTgDDCS A4HiggCAIUSVzRhiTBUOSVybZjKHAsFY6lInA0BI6GxNNReAaa wEQTmBgSC0Nm4ygcHIVDoPKINB6RxiPR+WSmkMwUklkiKltMY4 tpbAmDJ2Py5SyBnCVQsIVKjkjFE6t5YrVAqhHItEKZViTTieQd YoVeqjJIVQaZ2qjQmBUas1JrVnVYVR1Wtd6mNTq0RrvW6OgwOz vMTr3FZbC6DTaP0e412b1mh8/i9FudAaszYHMFbe6g3RNyeiNOb8Tpi7p8UU8w7g0mvKGEN5Twh ZO+cDIQSfkjKX846Q8nA5FUIJoORNPBWCYYy4RimVAsE47nAEs v/AOiyTwglioA4uniryUypRXJbOnajZvE9U+eySfm4Ru3ITbuQGx cRGzcg9iwH7XhFdQfjqBeOoZ+6VXMS2cwL72Oeek85qU3MS9df EC3SKgzBO49vOkMgZpIeAnz0iXMSxcxL13AvHQO89JZzEunMC8 dx/zjUfQ/HkJvOIDeuBe5cSdy0wJy03bkpm2ITWcLSeL6J2/c/Cxb6Fxx7+dfVq1e27B67dP3fvlTvlJ/RHetfubcmx/e+PbDm99+dPP2hze+ff3S5Tcvvf3q6df/7d/+7ZNb/zQyOn7l05/evf59Ol+a3DK/ZW5hbvuu7Tv37tyzf/e+V/ZNRB5riEwePXnk+KljJ0+fOHX21dOvnzpz7iGn/6pXT7/+iBOvnT326ukjx08dOnLi4KEtvoYG7+gri7v3bV/cs3XbzumtOya3zI9Ozg6PT/ePTPYOjHf3DldqA8XO3ly5lil2pfKdiWwlninF0sVouhhNF2Pp YixdjKaK0VQxnMiHE7lwPBeKZwORtD+S8odTwNvjCa7sk95Q0h NMrHAFYi5/zOGN2D1huydsc4cszqDFGTQ7AyaH32T3G6weg8Wjt3i0JqfW5N QaHRqDXa23KzusCp1VobPKdRaZxixVm6Vqk0RtFKkMQoVeKO/gy7RciYYr1rCESpZQwRQo6DwZjSulciQUtpjMEpGZQiJDQKTzi QwBgc7H0wQEupBAF+IZS3A0Po7KxZC5GDIHTeKgSCwkgQnHM+B 4RjuO0Y5jtGPp7VgaAIalwrDUNgylDUOBoilQNAWKokBQFAiKA kaSwEgSCEEEIYitcMJ9CCIIQQQhSGAEEYwggZFkCJIMRpJBSBI IQWqFE1vhhGYYvhmGa2rD/g3NMFwzDNfchgW0AOHYjmuF41sRRBCSBEaRISgKFE2FYmhQDK0 NQ4OiqVAMFYqmQNFUKBoYJxmCIkPRZCiaDMwChqEC2rG0dhy9H UeH4+lwPB1BYCCJTBSRBUCT2BgyG0vhYqlcHI2Ppy8tI5EhILN EZJaIwhZTOBIqR0Ljyhh8BVOoZAlVLJGaI9ZwJRqeTMuTavkyn UCmE8o7hAq9UKEXKfVilUGiNso0ZrnWLNeaFTqLUm9T6e1qwxK d2QXosLr1Vo/B5jXafUa7z+wMWFwBizNgdQVs7pDNHQJeLYcv4vBF3YG4O5jwh JK+SNoXSftj2cCjMoBQIhdK5MKJ/IpIqrD02mdKS9JL4pll2TIgkQNUHpTMV5P5aipfTeWr129+Rnz 2qbOF5DZE03Zk0yK6aSeqaQ+qcT+68RX0xiPoDcewG17FbTiD2 3AOv+E8fsOb+A0Xl9XEIp0h8P3y9khdE4su4TdcxG+4gN9wHr/hLH7DKfyG47gNRzEbDmE2HsA07kU37kI3LaKbdqCatiObXi8mi c8+dePmZ9lS94p7P/+yas26hjXrnvn5lz+XuvtLXf3Frv5iV1+xq6/Q1bdr1659R0+99eGnK/bsP/zl19++8/6Vn366OzW7o29obHJ+X/fgFpVGN711x+z2Xdt27l3Ys3/3vlf2Hjhy4NDOOqehgTu089XTJ0+/furM+dfOXjhzbldq+TtqQ0N227k3Tp87MiJs4I0dOX3ujdPnjg wLG/hjR5aKdJYPXCiY2Pf6hVNnzp/cllr+gstlNjR4xw/t3Htgx669czt2z8zv3Dy7fXx6bnRqdmh8S9/I5p7Bie7+sWrPcKmrP1vpyZTqqWJ3PFddkchV47lqLFuJZsrRT DmaKUVSxVAiH4hl/dGML5L2hdOecNIdTHhCKW845Y2kPZG0J5L2RjK+SMYbTrtCSVc w4QwkHP6Y3Re1eaM2b9TqiVjcYbMrZHKGTM6Qwe7X23wdVq/W7NaY3RqTS2VwqAwOpcGh1NsVeoeswybT2WQ6q0xrlWisYo1Zo DQKFAa+XM+V6jhSLUukZgqVDIGCxpNROVIKR0Jmi0lMEZEpJDK FeIaQwBQRmCICU0xkSkhsKYktI7KlBJaYwBTh6SIsTYCl8tFUH prCRZI5SDIHSeIgiewlJA6CyIYTWXAiq53AXAHDMQBQLA2KoUH Q1IdgaMtBQ2/DMmA4JgzPhOFZMDwLhmO2YRkQDA2MpoJQZBCS1IogtsAf1YpY0 gIntsAJy3tCC5zQ3E5oRRBBSDIERYViaG04JozAghM5CBIXQeL CiZx2AqudwILhme14JgzPbMMxYHg6DLekHc9oxzPgeCacwIQTW AgAiQPMHUXhoigcNIULwFB4GAoPR+PjGEICU0xgioksCYktIXO kZI6EypVRuXIqV07jKZhCNVOkYYu1HKmOK+vgyTsECgNfbhAoj MDzEioNIpVRrDaJ1WaJxizVWuQdVrneptDblXq7Um9XGR1qo1N jcmpMLq3ZpbO4O6zeDqtXb/cZHX6jw292Bs3OoNkVtLhCFnfI6g5Z3SGbN+LwRR2+mNMfcwWT 3nDaF836Y7lAPB9MFMKpUjhVDCeLoWQ+lCyEH5QqRNIl4N2OZc qxbDmWLcdzncsvf2ciV11WWamT+U5AqtCVKnSlikvSxe50sTtT qgGu3/yc+Pya81257WTIIhmykwzZS4Hso0IOUCGHqZBjVMhJKuQUFXKW DjlHh1xggC8ywJcYIIDOEPh2edMZAjW59JGWSwzQRQb4AgN8jg 45S4ecokJOUiHHqJDDVMgBKmQfFbKXAtlJhiySIdvJkPNdWeLz a258+nmuXFuxFG1rn17/y5/+XO0dqfQMV+pDlfpQuT5Urg/Ozs7u2n/s7KUPz1z84LU3Lp+68P7R185Pbp6d2brt9Jmz9Xp9x8vHe8fmq/1TXb1Ds9t3z+/cu7DnwK59r+w9cGT/oeMHj548cmJfP6+hoaEhvv3C6XNvnL1wbEzU0JDdc/bCxbMXLm3PPtYg3HzgwvFRYQN/4tjZC5fOXjg+KmwQTBw7e+HYqLChoUE8evji2UNTgoaG5OLF06 9M8hoaonNnj756ekc/r6GhwTdxZOfegzt275tf3DO7fffmuYWJ2e1j09uGJ7cOTcz2j2 3pGd5cG5ys9o0Wa0OFroFMpTddrqdLtXSpni7XU6V6slhLFLoB 8VxnJFMOp4rBRN4fy/qiGW8k5Q6l3OGUJ5L2RjPeaNYXy/nieV88H0gUfLG8N5bzRDKuUNoVSjtDaUcw6QgmHYGkzZew+RJW X9ziiZrdEaMrpHcEOux+nc2vtXq1Fq/a7AEoTW6VyaMyuRVGl8LglumdMr1DqrOLNBah2ixQGrlyPVfWw ZZomSI1Q6Ck8uQUjpTMkZBYYgJTSAByjSUhsqQkjozMVVB4Sgp fReWryXwlmSsncWQElpTAkuKYYhxThKULMXQhhi7C0EUYmhBLF 2FoQgxNiKYJVqCofBSVj6TwEGQegsyDEzntRHY7gQ0jsNsBeFY 7gb2UNWQegsJDUvkomhBNF6FoIiRFgCDz4CRuO4HdhmdCsXQg5 h6CoUEwNAiGvpyAlFYkuRVBakGQWpHAngzG0NpwzHYCB0HiISg CFE2EZUqxTCmGIUbTRCiqAEnhIyl8BJm3NAwyF7lspUZReGgKH 00TomlCDE2IpQtxDBEASxfi6CIsTYhjiAgsMYEtJXHlFJ6Cyld S+QoaX0kTqGhCNV2oZgjVTLGWJengyA08pZmvMgvVVpHGKtJYx VqbWGsVaSzipR9LVqnOJtXZZHqHXO+U651Ko0tlcqlNbo35ITq rR2f1dth8BnvA6AwanUGzO2T2hM3ukMUTsQCFO2T1hq3eiMMfc/hjzmDSHU57o9lAohhMFkPpcjhTiWar0WxnNFuNZCqRTCWSLkcy lWh2SSxXTeS7EoWuRKErWexOFruTxVq6VE+X6qlSLV2qpUq1VL E7VexOFbqXimJ3ulRLl2vpcj1T7slWerKV3ly1N1ftW9LZl+/qv/nZl+QX11/o69zJw+/m4ffy8Pt4+AM83CEe7igfe1yAflWIPi1EnRWiLojRF8Toi2L0J Qn6kgR9SYyuaVQr/6Bb0ygviVE1jfKRloti1AUx6oIYdVaIOi1EvSpEHRegjvIxh7j YA1zsPi5uLxe3m4vbycVd6K2SX1x/49PPc5X6ins//2nVmnUN69Y/98uf/6k2NNk9ONk1MN7VP97ZP1btHe0bGNr58sHjr7/92huXz73zx9feuPz6W3/cvnNf38DQhTcuDQ4OHn7trUrvhFiunZpbmFt8eceeg7v2Hd5z4 Oi+QycOHj11+MTpY6fOnjx9/tTZXYnHGvgTJ84d3SJsEI8fffv8m2+ff/Pt80uHJydEDYLJk+fffPv8myfHRA3CyZPn7hdvA7Vg8sSBCXGD cHLv6XPHT509cnI+0NDgmzi66+WDO3bv27a4d3bH7i3zOye3Lk zM7hjbsn10y47hzdsGJrb2jm2pDW+u9I6VekYLtcF812C+azDX NZDt7M92DmSq/ZlqX6bSl670Jkv1eL4rkqmEUsVAIu+LZb3RzNKvadGsN5bzJ4r BZCmYKgeS5WC6EkiVA8mSP1H0xQveWN4Ty3vjBXc0D3BFcs5w1 hHK2Pwpqz9p9sSM7qjRHdE7wx2OYIcjqLUHdfaQ1h7S2IJae0h jC2nsQY09qLL4FWav3OiW6B1inV2otvCVJq7cwJLoGEIVja+g8 GRkjpTIEuMZIhxDhGdKiGwZiasg81QUgYYu0jEkeoZUT5d00EV amlBDFagpfDWZpyJyFUSugsRTErkKIlf5IBJXSeKqgJrAUeA5C hxbhmPJsEwplinBMMRougiAoolQNBGaLsYwxFimFMeS4TkKAkd J5KpJfA2RryFwVXi2HMuUouliJFUAJ3NhBHYbntmGZwFgBBaMw G4ncuAkbjuJCyOwoTgmBEMHARmHorSiKCA0FYpjwogcBFWAoou xLDmeqyTxNWShlsRXE7mq5RECYSfBMiXAHssU45gSHEOCZUiwD DGWIcGzZAS2jMBREJcmriBxlWSuksiREzlyAltK5MhIXAVFoKI JtXSRjiHWMSUdTGkHU9rBlOhZUj1bZuAoTDyVRaCxi3QOSYdLa nBLDW6Z0aMweeUGj8LolhvdcqNbYfQAVGavyuxVW3waq19j9Wl tAZ09oLMH9PaAzubX2fwddn+HzW9wBI2ukNkdsXiiFm/U6ova/HGrL2r1RoGAs3jCFm/E7o/Z/TFXKOWN5vyJYjBVieQ6o7nueKGWKNaTxZ5EsZ4o1uL5bkCiUEs Wa8lSPVmqp8o96XJPptqXrfZnO5dV+3OdS7LVvkylN1PpzVR6M pUeoM5WenOd/fmu/nzXQKE2WKwNFevDpZ7hUs9IuWek3DPy6Rdf0//uxYtTQ/s7BPvVnANqzmEt54iWc1zLOaFjvaZjndaxzupZFwzMCwbmW0b6 W0bGu0bGe0bGe0b6uwAD/V0DDfDOcrFyeMlAu2SgXdAzLugZZzuYp7XMU1rmcS3zmIZ1WMM 6pGbtV7L2KVn7tLw3Jwbof/fib0fbM8+9+Oe//HP/+Na+8dne0Zn68HRteKp7aGrh5eMff/zx2Usfvn7pw+Nn3zpx7p33Pv7y/atf37r7v//rv/4fQ2NT01t3/MP/9tLI5rnpbbvmdx3Yuf/InleO7zv86sFjrx0+eebYa+dOnL5w6vWLp89dPLur8FhDcfH4r LBBMnHivQtvvffGW++9cQI4PDUhbhBOn7pw6b0Lby3X94v3Llw 6NS5uEG5+9ZVJSYNw88uvv3H8tdePntwWaGjwTRzbte+VHbv3z +98eeuOPdPbdk3N7Zya2zmxddfE3M6x2cWhzTsGJufrYzPdw9N dA1PV/oly33ipZ7TYM1roGS3URwv10UJtuFAbznUPZTsHUqWeWL4znCo FEwV/POeNZjyRjDucXsq1dCWQroQyneFc14pQtiuY7gxlOoOZzkCmM5 DpWpLu9Keq3mTFHS+5ogVHJGcLZmyBtCWQMnsTJm/C6E0YPAmDJ2H0Jo3epNGXMvpSBm9S7050uKJaR0RlCyrMPpnRL elwCtRWrsLIkuhoAiWFJydxpASWBMcQ4phiAltK5CpIfBVVqKO L9UyZka2wsJVWttLCUphZMhNTZmJIjQC61ECXGuhSI11qpMtMD JmZITMzZSamzMyUmRkyE0NmoktNNKmRJjHQJAaqWE8RdZCFOiJ P/QANiacmC7QUYQdVpKdKjHSZmSG3spR2ltLGkJlpEgNF1EHiq/EcBZYpQdGEwG9YSAofSREgqQIUTYRmiDFMKYYhQVKFcDJvKeCw dBCG1oqigjA0KIGNoArQTAmOoyTyNBSRni4zM+RmutQEDIwq6q CIdGShjizQkgRaEl9DFmhIAjWZrwFQBFqKQEsV6miiDppET5cY GFIDQ2pkSAx0sZ4m0lEFGgpfTRWoaSIdQ2pgyU1shZmrtHCVFq 7KylNZ+WobT23ja+xCrUOs98hMPoUlpLKHVfawxhHVOKMaR0Tr iGrsEY09rLGHtABHWGsPd7iiHa6o3hU1uGMGd8zojpk8MZMnan CFDa6w3hkyOEMmd8TsjdkCSXswZQ8k7cGkPZi0BxI2f2I53SJW b9TmizkCCVco7YnlgulKJNcdK9bjxZ5UpT/TOQhIV/vTlb50pS9THchUB7Jdg9muwVz3UK57OF8bLtRGCvWRUs9YqXes 1DNW7Bkt1kdK9ZFifbhQGy50L/28z3UN5LoGC92Dhe6hQn241DNa7h2r9I1XByY7Bya7Bqe6Bjd3 DW3uHtr82VffyJo3vLl9/kTYedSlO+rSnnRrTro0r7nUZzyq8z7VGz7VRa/qLb/irYDivaDivZDyckh5JaS4ElJcCSquBBWXg/LLQfnlgOxyQPZ+QHb5Ae8HZO8GZO/6ZZd8sks+2ZsexQWP4pxHcdqlOOVQHncojzuUh+3qw3b1sYDtw tystPkPNz79PFv+VbQ9+8Lv//LP/zIyszg8vTA4tW1gcq5vfGvv2Ezv2MyBAwf2HDh29LWL+46dfev Dz9775Ks/fvbdl9/9+Z//+Z+/+cv/3d3TNzi5dXxmYWbh5V0Hju85dHLf0VMHj585/Oq5Y6cvnNieeyy95/SFt8++8c5C7rEG8ezht09PShoaxHNH37ny5jtXdhUfA2qgOPLO lSMzsoaGBtGWM2+8c2ZSAhRX3nj7zKSkQTR9+vyeYkNDQ3zhzR OnD/XyGhoaGnyTx3a+fBCIttkde7Zs3z01v3tq2+6p+T2T83vG53aP zCwObt7RP7mtd2K+Z3S2Nrylc2i6c3BzZXCqMjBV6Z+q9E+W+i ZKvePFntF893Cq0hcv1IBf3PzxvDeadUfSnkjGFy8EkuVAuhLO doVztXCuFi32xIq90WJPtNgbLfZGCr3RUl+03B8rDwAipf5IsT 9c6A3m6oFMzZvq9CQq7njZGS06IkVbOG8LF2zhgjWct4WL9kjR FinZY2VbpGgNF8zBnDGQNXhTOldMbQsrzH6pwSVQWzlyA0Okpv DkJLaMwJIAX6wIbCmJpyQLNVRxB11qZCmtPLWDp3VyNQ6uxsFT O3gaJ4CrcfC0Tq7WxdO5+Do3v8PD7/DyO7wCvU/Q4RV0eJdbPHydh6fz8LRursbFVjlYShtTYWXILQyZmSkzM2UWp tzCUthYKgdb7eJq3bwOr0DvFxmDImNQ0OHjal0clZ0pN1PFehJ fjWfLsSwpliXFMCUYphTHluO5SiJPTRJoiXwNjq1AM8QICh9G5 LThWRAsA4ShgbEMGJGLoIkxLAWRr6WIDAyZma2yc9ROjtrJVtm BIbGUNgBTYWUqLEsjlJuZcjNLbmHKLSy5FejF1bi4WhdP6+RpH DyNg6d2cJRWpszEkBgYEgNLbuaobDyNk691CXQuUYdbpPeI9B6 xwSMxeCVGn9Tol1vDakdc6051eNN6X9bgzxr9OVMgZ/RnjP6MwZc2+FIGb8roSxu9KZMvZfJnzP6MNZgF2EIZazBjDaYt/qTZGzd7omZP1OKP2wJpRzjriuZd0bwrmnNFc85wxh5IWv1xiyd q9kRsvpjNH7f5465w2hsvBtPVWLEnWelPdw5luoZz9bFCz1ihZ yxfG83XRvK1kXx9tNAzWuwZL/aMl/omyn0Tlf7JysBUdXBzdXC6a3hL19B05+Dm6sBkpX+i3Dde6R0v 9YwCMVesjxTrI6X6cqL1T3YNbu4e3lIbmekZ29o7Ptc3Pt83Md 83Mf/FrdsFpXSxv/f9rVPnSokzad+ZuPN83PlG0vlmyvF2yvF2yv5eyvZ+1n4la/swb/swb/0kb/0kb/kkZ/k4Z/44Z/44a/5j1vTHjOmPGeOvXckYr2TM76fN76Yt7yQslxKWSwnrhbj1fMx6 NmI9FbGeijvP5CLvTI8t9vdkZaIbn36erdSzlXquWs9V6/d++dOqtesanvvdf/vLv/zr5Pze8bk9o7O7hrcsDG3ePjA5PzA5P7f70I8//bTj5cOHT7357sdfvvfJV1e/+OHf//3fZ2dnP/n2X2qDU0NT89v2HN71yqt7Dp/ad+zMwRNnD586d+zMGyfOXnz1/Fvbsit/MijvfOeDN9/98NL7R/L3/4zQuef9P156/4+XXtsuBhoknTlpg3j2/KX3z29eKj66+P65KWmDePb1C29fPjglWeoaTwUbGnwTx3a+fHD brn1zC3tnd+yZ3rZ7an7X1Pzuyfk9k9v2js3tHpndNbRlcWB6s X9qR+/EtvrY1trY1trobG1ktmt4pmt4pnNoujr4/7F3nmFtXGnf58ObuKRs9tl93s0mceLeu8H03pvoHQkJkCgCSaj 33iWQEIjeTDMYTO+Y3ox7je2QsnG3cUs2yZPNPlm/H0YSotqOnQTnnf91X7qOzpxz5j5nZn66pxxNJl2kogszyFw5ni nCUrhoAiMRS0FiSHEphNhkfCyaEJdCQmJpCWnMRCI7mcRFU/ipVGEqVYihi1LpYgxDgmVKsSw5jq1I46SncdLTOEosW4FlKTAs RQpdkkwVJZIEKAIPiefG4dgILBOBZSIwTDiWCccy4RgWAsdG4N ixaVxEGgeOZcVgmNAURnQyNRxFCInFBsDQvhFI9yCYk2+YrXuA lYuvuaO3qb3HfhvX/Xq0WboG2niG2vlGOvpDnQPhrsEIt+BYt5A499A495B4txCkexj KPRzlEZHgGZnoFZXsFYX2jk7xjkL7RKf4RKf6QFN8oCk+0FQfa KoPNMU7OsUrCu0VmewZkeQRnugeinIJjncJqLzzGgAAIABJREF Uipux4HjXEKRbWIJ7eKJHRLJXVIoPFOMbg/ONwXlHp3pGJLmHoVyCYh38om28wizdAs2d/cycIGZOfmbOfgdd/C3dg609w2y9I2y8wi3cgg44+u6x8dhp6bL9oONWU/vN+2y2HLDbYe6y28Zzv6PfQbdgK69wewjUMRDhHBznDGA3KNY5 KNYlyEBnA5ERzoEI58BYl6BYl6BY16A4t1Cke1iCZ0SiZ2SSZ0 SCRzjKMwzlHhLvGoRwCYhxhEQ5+EY5+cNcghDuoUjPcJRXRIJX RIJ3ZKJPZKJvVJJPVJJvdDIEmhKAwAXF4UNR5PBEamQSLRJNj0 YzoCmMaDQ9Ck2LSqJGJlGi9BadTIlOpsLQtJhUekwqDZ5Kj0mh xqApMWgyNBEflZAWEY+JjMdAE/GwZCIihRKHocViqLGp1NhUCiKFDEvERyExEbHJEbHJEbHoaGRq NBITk5gWl0pJxLNSKHwMXUTgyEk8JUWgognVelPRhWq6UM0QZz LEmUyphinNYsmy2LJsjlzLkWs5ihyOIoeryOHItRxZFkuqYxxD mEHjK2l8JV2gpAuUdGE6Q5jBFKvZ0iyuXMtT5vAz8oSqApG6UK wplmiKJZriivq2gZEJ7+2btXRKX0Xp+bqq89Ul56pLLlaXXKoq vni4+NOagiu1BVdqC67VFk7VFn5+pOjzI0Wf1xZO1RZM1RR8Vp P/WU3+Z4fzrh3Ou1adu6Bdrc69Up17uTr3cnXuparc85X558vzz5 XnnwasurS7JF9LJ3tt29TZcyw7vwRAG0A3Hdre++v796Yfqgur VQWV6XnlQLAjySwQq/MlmsLiquY7d+48efKkqa17aGT8m2+/bW1tPXb8CosnZItV2pLq4sNNZbWt5XVtVQ2dNU3dR1p7j7b3NX YOtPQMtfUOd/SNdg2M9QxO9AxNHBs+3jcy2T8y2T96on/0ZP/oyT4AbTN2om/kRN8oYJN9o5PHRgA7fmz4ePfgeMexobae/qb2nrqm9uq65kPV9YVlVbqQLa9UnVsCnI0qtSUKbalcWybLKpF kFUs0RUJ1oUBVwFPmAsZV5HAUORy5li3LZkqzmOJMukhN5SuJL DGOxksmMBKwFCSGFJ9CRCSlwZPSALSh0piJRA6azEOTeSlUYSp NjGFKsUyAaEoCT0Xgq4lCDUmYRRRoiAINQZCJ56lxnPRUpjyFL k2iihLIQhRJEE/gxuG58XheHJ4XR+DF4nnxBH48SYgkieJJojiiMI7Aj8Xz4Vh2F JoWjiIGx2L9ohM9QxDOkAg7jwBLJ18zBy9TOw/gDsABO6+DThArtyAbz1A7nwj9URrvHor0CEN5hCV4RiR6RSZ5R 6N9oKk+MIxvDAYCx/nB0/wReD8E3j8WHxBLCIglGsw/lugfS/BHEPwQeD94mi8M6wPFeEeleEWhvaLQXpFor8hkr0i0V1SKdzTG B4r1jcH5IfD+scTAeEpgPNkfQYDE4HygqZ4Ria7BAN1CLd0CLd 0CLdwCLdwCAa7Z+UY5+MPsIVArz9CDzv777Lx2W7ntMHfeZuaw eb/tlgN2Oyxc9th6HdChLcIOAnUKjHUJjncJQbqGIF1DUW6hKPfwR I+IRI+IJADBHhEJHuF6i0j0jEjyjEz2jkrxhaZCYrCQGKwvDOM LS/WJRntFJnqEoVyDY50DYpz9Y9yCEe6h8Z4RiV6RyT7RaAgsBQJL hcSk+sFS/WMw/nBsACItKJ4QmkCOSKZHopnRKSwYlhOD48ZguTFYDgzLhmFYsFQ mLJUZk8qMSWXCUhnAL1ZsGjsOx4nDsWNxrLg0JgJDj0kmQ5MIU ShcdAIOlgRwjR6PYwCXL+IwtNhUCiwRH43ERiCSwxFJ4YikyDh 0VHwKgLaENGYKRYBjSvEcBZmfQRdrGJJsuiSLIcliSrOZ0myWT MuWaTmKXI4il6vM46Xn8dLzeen5/IwCveXrjgJ5NkemYUkyGSIVXZhBF2YwRBlMsYopVrMkmWxZNld hgFqRRFMizS6VacvkOYcAK6ttGT95Vhzsg9iz0XvDh94bPvTZ+ BFk0xq/zR/7b/0kYOsnAdvWBW5fH7xjQ8jODaE7N4bu3Bi+c2PYzo1huzaG7doY BqR3bAzbsSFkx4bQHRvCdm4I27EB+BqyY0PwjvVB29cHblsXsH Wt/5aP/bZ8DNm0xnfjR94bPvRa/3ev9X+H71rP93M7NjCUkZ1n4BpgN27efnPVapM///f79x480hTXZBZVqwoq03MPybNLJJmF4swCqaZIll1Sc7T9UFV9 Xl5eXl5eeW3z4MlrdBaXypXlltcXVDUWHW4urW0tr2+vbOisbu qqbQHQNtjcPdTSO9LWN9oxMN41ONE9dLxneLJXh6oTRjZ5bGSy d2TWot6Ryd5hnfUMH+8ZOt4zNNHZP9reO9TS1X+0rbu2sa3ySG NJZW1+SYW2oDQzr1iVU6TMKpRnFcg0BVJNgSyrSKopEutDNoGq kJ+Rz0vP4ynzeMo8rhHdWNIspkRDF6mpgnQiS4Kl8pIJjAQcBY Uhx6IJ8KQ0eFIaAk2Mw1BQacxEIjuRxEVT+GiqMJUuxjJlWJYi jZOO56mIgkyiMIssyiaLtSSRliTKJgqz8XxNGleFZaenMORomi SRIkKRhPFEfjyBF0/gxxMFcQR+PFGIJAmRZBGKIkGSJUiyGEkWx5GEiDQeNJUZkUgOi cP5Q5M8QxFOkAgbtwALJx8ze8/9Nu57rVz2WrsesPMyc4RYuAZaeYTY+UQ6+sNcgmLdQpDuoUCYl ugVlewDTfGNwUBisH4InD8c748g+AMgiyMGxpGC4slB8ZQgJCX QYPHkgDhSQBzRP5ZoYBwkJg0Sg/OFYfWGg8TgIPA0PwTBP44UGE8JQtG****AeJJ/LMEvBucTneIeinTyh9l6h1t7BAOXxizdgizdg228wux8oxz8YA 5+UGvPsIMuAfPRtt3cebeN534HiJlrkKVnmK1PlIM/3CkodnbAmOQZqYtA9WFmsldksncU2js6xQea6gvDQGKwAMf9EX g/OA4Sg4HAUn2i0Z4RCW4hcc6BcOdAuFtIvEcYSv8DkAKBYfzhWH 8Ezh+BC0DggHgtGEkKTaBGJNMjU1jRGDYUy4lJ48HT+HAcD47j wnHcGCw7BsOGY9kxGBYcy0LgOAgcJw7PiwN+ydI4cWnsWCwTnk KFJhGjEtIikThoIgGOJsdiaHFYRiyGHptKi8XQEClkaCI+Mj41 DJEYBk8MQySGI5Kj4lOgKGxsKiUBz0JT+FiGBM9RkPkquljDlO UAxpLlsBW5HEUeR5HHTc/npRfwMwoFqgK9FQpUhQJ1kWCGbjkceTZbqmGK1QDamGI1U6xmS zU6rqXnCVQFoswisaZEml0qzzkkzymX55Qr8yoAq2nuuTL11ZW pr65MfXnlsy8/vfbFp9c+v3x16tKVzy5duXbxU51duvLZ5atTQP7FT69duHz1/OUr5y5+evbC5bPnL54B7NyFRc1QZiHTFpTiaZxF0PbX9+9NP8o sOqwurFLlVyhyymRZxZLMfLE6X5JZKNUUy7JL5DllQomcx+OJZ Mqsktrs0lptaV3uobq88qMFlQ3F1U2lNS2H6toqjnZUN3bVNPf UtR2rb+9r6Bpo7tEBrr1/rHNgvHtwonvwePfQcd3n0Ly0PqdrcKJrcKJrYKJzYLyzf6yjb7 Std7ips/9oa3dtU3tVXXNp1ZH8ksrs/FK1tjA9u0CemSdV5YjTtaKMHFFGrkiVJ1LlCdLz+MpcvjKXp8j hKnK4QEwuz+HIc9hyLQsI2SQaulhNF6kpPCWBKcZQuMkEBgpDj kshIpLTYhKwsAQcPJkQm0KOx9JRacwEPDuJxENTBGiqMIUuwbL kOLYyjZuB56nx/EyiMIskzCYKsgiCTDw/M42nBriWTJMmUkQJJGE8gReL5wL7fSyepzMCP44ojCMK40miOK IojiCMIwjhadzoFHoYihgci4VEJbgHxTj6hFm5+h108Dpg677P xnWPlfNuK+d9tu4HHLyBszwb73B7SLRTINw1JM41JN49DOURke gZCZwwAsc5DhKDhcBxfog045DNP44UoDf/WYEbYHg/OEA3AG0YXyjGADjfmDQ/BME/lhgYTw6MJwfEEv0ReEgMzjsK7RYaD6DNyiPY0j3IwjXQ3CXA3D XQ0iPE2ivczjfKxjvCwi3I1Mlvr63nLqMTUt21Niv3vXY+B5z8 zd2CrTzDbX2j7P1gjgF6wIWi3MISPMKTPCOTPSOTdbFbRBLAOw PafIH+wnF+cBwEhvWFpvpEp3hFJrnroja4U0CMS3CsW0i8R3iC V0SSd1SyTzTaF5biB8P4xWD84Fg/OM4fkRYURwhBkcMSqeFJ9Eg0IzqVBcVwYFguDMuBYdlQDAsI3K ApDGgKA5bCiMGwYnSAY+suOOBYCCwdhqZEJ+Aj4jER8ZgoVBo0 kQBDk2PQFHgKBY4mw5JJ0CRCFBIbjkCHxiQEQ5EhsIQwRFI4Ah 2FxMDRJCSOkUziYejiNJacxM+gijR0SRZDotWhTZ7LVuRylXlc ZT4QrPHS83mGeE2lSxi4xpFlsfRoowkzGCIVU5LJlmo48hm0Cd VFYk2xJKtEml0m0x4yRG2K3ApFbjlg8pxDsuwSif5aFl+ZzZVl ciQqtiSDK1Pz5FmC9By+UsuVadgSNVOUTufLKVwJiSkk0LlpVD aeykmjsmeeoaOy5xiexnkem4u29/7yt3vTD1X5Fel55XquFYgycoXpOSJVnlidL84slGqK5dklipyy 9LyKjPxKdX5lZkGVprA6u6RGW3Yk71BdQXl9UVVDyeHmstrW8v r2qqMdhxu7apu761p769uONXT0N3YNNHUPNncPAdbSPdzSM9zS q/ts7R1u7R1u6dXndA83dw82dw82dQ00dvY3dPQ1dPTVtfbWNnVW H209VNNQUnkkv7Qqu6A0I7tArs6RZGQLFRqeTM2TqrnSTI4sky vLYkszWVING7h1INEwxZlMic6AixF0cSZdrKYLVTRhBoWvJHJk aXRhComTmEaLTyXGoQnwRFw0MhWKxMAScTHJBEQKOQ5DjccxUH hWAoGTROYnU4QpNEkKXZrKlGNYCiw7HcdOx3EysJx0DEuRylKg GbIkqiSRLEQSefF4LgLLgmOY0BR6NJoGTaEDhwE0lQlLZcKw7B gcB4blwHAcGJYDxbCi0IywBFIgAusXneQVFuviH2XrGWTu6GNq 677fxm2PlfNOc8dd5k57rN3223maOvqauwZYeoTYeEfY+0GdAu DOQQiX4DjXEKRbKMojLMEjIsEzMskrKll/oQ3tHZ3iFZ3iHZ3qDcX4QDHe0alGhvGOxnhDMcAig80ER5HJnh F6i0R7R6cCZ6aQmDRdU1EpHuGJLkGxDpBoa88QS7cAcxd/MyeIqaOvqaOvmbOfuWsgcO/V1BGy19YTuNC2zcx+y37bTXutN+2z2WrmsMPCZbe1xz57nwNOf gddAi3cQ6y9wm18ouwgUAf/GMdAhLOOcUjXUKRrCNIlON4lOM4lOF5/rprsGYnWdxbtHYX2jEzyCE9wD0W6Bce5BMKd/GEOvlH2kGgHP5hTANw5EO4aEuceijScxXtFJnlHJftGoyGwVEg M1h+BC4zFB8cTQ5DkUBQlPJEWkUSLSKKFJ1Ijk6iRidSIBHJ4I jk8gRSeQIpMokQlUXUbGk2DoqkxqTRoMjkqAR8ehw2FJ4fAk0I R6PB4TCQSF5WQFoXCRSBxkShcRDwmDJEcAksIikYGRsUHQ5HBU FRYTGJEHBqWiI9NpSbgWWgyH8sQp7EBumXSRJl0sYauPydlyrR seQ5bnsNR6D458hyOIpejyOEocoHrbiyp/lqbMIMuzKAJlDS+kiZMp+uusmm48myuMoefnsfPyBdkFACnpeL MIrGmSKIplmaVSLNKpNml0uxSWXapNLtEoikUqfOFGbkCpZYn1 7AlKqZIyRQpWaIMtkTFkarZUjVbksEUptP5ChpXSmaLiAw+nsZ No7JxFHYaZQZtCwLuheimQ9u7//Xfd+8/kGeXyLKKgZukwvQcviKLJ9fwFdkCpVaQniPMyBWp8sWZhZLMQl lWsTy7RKEtVWrL0nMPqfLK1fmVmsKq7JLDuWW1+eVHCirqi6qP ltY0HqptLq9rrahvqzraXt3Qebixs6apq6apq6a5q7a5u7alB7 AjLb1HWnprW3qOtPQc0WV21zR1HW7srG7oqD7aXnW0vbK+tby2 ufRwQ1HFkfzSam1ReWZeSXpWvjQ9SyBXcyXpbJGSIZAzBHI6X8 4QKGkCBZWv1N/qVlB4ciAB3E4yJMg8BZEjI3JkBLYUzxSnUjhJQMiGxsMTcVAUJ ioOHRWHjkJioAk44E4WIoUSm0qLwzGQaUwkno0kcBJI/ESyIJEsSKQIkyiiRIowgSxAkQQoIi8Oz4nFsuAYBgxNjU6mRCa SwlEE/Q21tNB4fCiSEIokhKGIYUhieAI5PJEclkAOQ5FCUaTgeLx/TIpvZIJHaKyLf7Sdd4iVq5+Zvec+G5fdlk67zB13mtnvPOi428 J5j5XbfjuvAw6+5i4BVu4hNt4Rdj6R9pBoBz+ooz/MKQDuFIhwDkK4BMW6BOvMOSjWOSgOAIFzcJxLcPxcC9Ff1QpBu oWiAHMNQboGx+vvn8Y6B8Y6zfAF5RaKcgtL0BdGugTFOvhBbbz CLFwDzJx8Dzh477Pz3GvjvsfGfa+t53577wMOvvvtfYAbCNvMH LYcsN28z2bTXquNe6w27bXacsBum5njDguXXdbue2y99tn7mDr 6mbkEmLsFWXqEWnuF2/hE2vpG2UGiHfygwLmtAwRqD4l2gEAd/WCOAXB9B3X3GVyDY52DYp0C4I7+MHtItL1vpK13mLVHiLVHiI1 nmK13hJ1PpJ1vtIMfFLiV7BKkvxUTEucehvQMT/COTPIBSAdN9YvBAOeqgXoLgmMD4ZgAOMY/JiUQnhqEwAbHYkPi0kLj08Li08KR+LD4tPB4XAgiNRCWFBCF9I +MD4hGBkITgmOSAAuJSQqJSQqGJQZBUQFR8X4RCP8IRGBkbGB0 fDAUGYZIikJiY5KJcRhaAp6NJvMwdFEaS0bgKohcJYmXTuanU/jpVKGKKlTRhGqqUEUXqXUm1n3qftRFKpoAeBBKQeHJyVwZhSun cGUUnpzKV9KE6QyRiikB7o1mc+WAabkKLV+Zw1fm8JW5gow8QU aeMCNPpMoXqfNFqnxBei5fqeXJszg6hCnpPBmNJ6Xz5XSBgiFQ MgQKOl9O48moXAmZLSIxBcA/xuLmQe0lw7cZtL3z3l/u3LsPhGkCZTZPruFKM9kSFVuswy1HmsmRZfLkGp48i6/I5gOwSwdO+vIl6gKZplCeXaTUFmfklqryyjILyrMKK7XFVbklh/NKa/IP1RZWHCmsqCusqCuqqi+uOlpc1VBc1VBS3VByuLG0pqm0pqm0 prm0plmXPtxYcrihuOpoYUVdYcWRwvIj+Ydq8spqckqrswvLs/LLVDnFyqx8mUorVGRyREomX0bnSWgcMZktJLFEJP0TiXimAM8U pDEEeIYAzxAAT/3g6AIcXZDGEOIYwjSmCEcX4uhCLF2ApQlSyJwkPAOFpcQm42MS sDAUJioOHRGbFI5IjIxFR8alRMZjolBYaCIemkiAJRHhaHIMmg xPoSIwdHgqDZ5Kh6fS4Rh6TAoNhqZC0ZToZHJUEikchQ+Lx4XE YoLgKUEx6ABYsl9Uol9UIiQqARKV6BuVBIlOgkQn+UGT/aBoCBQNgaJ9o5N9o5K8I1AeobGuAVBHSISdV4i1m/9BB699Ni67LRx3mTvsPGi/3dR2m6ntjoMOOy2cdlu77rPxOGDvY+YEsXAJtHAPsvQItvIMsf IMs/YKt/EKt/GOsAWeC/MOt/GaYxG2XhG23hE2syzS1ifS1ifKzifKznfmGQvgAQugorVXuDXQ vnekjU+knW+0HQRqD5gf1M43ytoz1Nw1wNTBZ5+t5x5rt12WLj vMnXYcdNxh7rTTwmWXpevMXdH9ANQsN+y2WL/LfOMey037rLccsNtq5rD9oNMOC5ddVm67rd332nrus/c54Agxc/Y/6BJo7hpk4RZs6R5s6Q48fxds4RZs6RZs5RFq7RkGdMrWR/dQCNBxa88wK48QS7cgc9fAg87+B539zJz8Djr7mbv4m7sEWLoF WbkHW3uE2HiG2nqH2fqE2/tGOkCiHf2gTn5QpwCYSxDcLRjhFhzrHhLnERrvEYb0DEN6hsV7 h6O8w5FeYfGeoXGeoXFeYXHe4fE+EUjfyARIVIJ/dJJ/dGIALMk/OgESEe8bjvAOifEOhnmHxviEwX3DEJBwBCQc4RcR6x8Z5xcRCw mH+4XDfUNhvqEw/wiEfwQiIDI2GIoKR6CjkFhYEiE2lYrE0ROJbDSZh6EJMDQhhi7 CMcVpTDHwUAieJSWwpQS2FPjlJnFkRI5U93QIR0biSElsKYElJ rLEBKYIeHadwBSR2BLgITgKT07lK2h8JV2YzhBlAM+1MQ03GYC n26SZHKmGI9Vw5VkcmYYjzWSLVSxxBkOopPFlFK6EwhaRWSIyS 0RmiyhcCYUjJrNFJJaQxBQSGfp/wp45D2XiKEwcmflK6KZ7ru2td9+7deceR6rmSFVscQZLlM4UKo Dwhy6QMwRyhkDBFCoYQiVTmM4Sp7PFGWxxBlui5khUHKmaK1Xz ZZkChUagyBKmZ4tVOVJ1riwzX64pUGYXpWuLM3KKVbklqtwSdV 5ZZl5ZZj7weUhTUK4prMwqrMwqrsrWWWV2cWVWUaUmvzwzr0yd V5KeU5yuLU7XFimzCxWaAqk6V6LSipRZApmaI05n8CU0jojE5B PoXDydi6NyMGQWhszGUNipZDaWwkklsTFkdiqZlUJioYlMNImJ JjLRRCaaxEomzlgSnpGEZySk0ZAYgGuYaGRKZGxyOCIxLAYVCk OFxSSGwRND4UnhCHQ4Ah0RlxoRnxoRj4lAYsPjMBFIXAQSFx6P CY8HnsJNDUGkBsPRgTHJAdBE/6gESCTSNzzeOyzWMwThGQJ3D4K6BUJdA6GugVC3ACABcw2EuQX FuATCdBYAdYJE2fuE2XgGW7sHWDhDTO0991q77rZw2nnQfoep3 fYDtlsPWG/Zb7PN1Hb7Qfud5k67LIHZTh5AQHTAwcfU0ddU/8iFLuHkZ+oEMdWfGJo6+po6QswcIaZzzMnP1MnPzMnPzNnfzNn/oEuAuUsgMNngoLO/mZOfmZOu5H4HnwMOvqaOEDMn/4MuAQddAdwEWbgHm7sGmjlB9tt77bF222XpvMPccZuZ/ZYDtlv222zZb7vlgO3WA3ZbDtjNgdr6XQfX7Ty4fufBDbstNu6 xAh4E2Wpqv83MYftBxx3mzjstXXdbue2x8dhr67nPzmufnfd+e +/99j777b3323vrvjr4mDpCzJz8DgK90BnE1NH3gIOhpNdeW489N rrJFXttPfbZeu639zpg72Xq4GPm6HvQCXLQ2c/cJcDSLdDSPdAaQJ5HiK1XmJ13mL1PhL1vhL1vhINvpKNvhBMk0 hES4QiJcIJEOPqGO0EinP0iXfyjXAKiXQOhbkEw9yCYZwjcIwj mHgh1D4hy8wt39Qt384tw8w93D4j0CIjyCIzyDIzyCo721ptXY KRPSLRPCBQSFuMXDg+MjAWuu0XGY6AJafBkYmwKGYmlodIYCWm MRDwrichCkzhoIhtN4qBJnBQKN4XMTaVwUyk8DJWHofCwVB6Wx sdSeTgaD0sFjIulcrEU3ewFHNUwb0FEYIlILDGJLSZzpGTujFG 4UgpXSuXJqDy57plevoLGV9AEchpPRuVJAYQRmQICnaczBo/A4AE4I9B5eBoXT+MacU0PNYO9NN30c0jffvfW7bt0vpzOl9F5U hpPSuOIqRwxhSOi6BJiIEHlSqhcKY0npenmmUroPCmDJ2Pw5Qy +jCGQs4RKtlDJEadzJRk8qZonU/PlmXxZpkCeKZBrhMosoTIbMJFSK07XijK0ElWORJ0nnbFcSUaO KF0rVGbx5Zk8uZonU/GkKq40gyNOZ4sUTKGcwZfRuGIyS0Cg8/BUNpbMwpCZqUQGGk9DE2jAlOBkPC0J+EyjJeCoCVhKAo6CwlJQ GDIKS0FhKUgsBYmhoLAUYE5oXAoRkYyPScTBUJjoOHQ4IjEsJi EUhgqKjjcyZGA0MigaGQRFAvNmAqGowGhUQDQqIBrlH4X0j4z3 i4zzDY/zCUf4hMK9QuAewVD3wGg3/yhX/whnSISTb5iDd4iDd4i9V7CtZ5CdZ7Ctp1HCI8jGI8jaPcjaPcj KPcDS1c/CGXLQwfuAvcc+G7c9Vi67zR13mNptO2C99YD1ln3Wm/dZbd5nvXmfNUCKbab22w867jjotNPCeZel6y4r191Wrrut3XYD CZ257LZy2WXpssvSeZel804Ll50WLjstZ2yXzlx1ZuW228ptt7 VuftVua7fdVm67rYClLjstnHeYO++0cN4JlLR2B4iz19YLmGmg g9pBx22mdlv222zeZw0gbONui436OVU6ou08uG6n2bodZut2mK 3dYbpuh9m6nQfX7zLfsNti416rTXutN++z3rzfZssB262mdgDm th902mHutMPcaaeF804L553mzsDXHebOOy1cdlm67LJy3W3ltt t6pu+7DBNjgWn25o47DjpuPwi05gjM/dpp4bzL0mW3lcsea9e9wGRbW48Ddp4H7LwOOHibOnqbOfqYOfo cdPI1d/azcPGzcIFYuvpZuvpbuvoBcxusXP2s3fyt3fxt3ANtPYPsPIMc vEMcfQALdfAOcfAKcvAMdPAMdPAKcvIJcvIJdvYJcfENcYWEuv mFufmFufuHu/uHe/iHewREeAdF+QRH+4ZAIWExARGIICgSmMYQGZ8ajcTCEvExSXh4 MiEWTYzVzfYjATtjmlPeAAAgAElEQVQ2CktJwFETcNQEHC0xjZ 6E11kygZGEpycT6MkEOlr3ydDPOWWmklgYChsLTC+lcnBUbhpt ZgKWsREYAgJToJ+PJQQSRKaAyODjjc80qWyDAWAC8rEAwsjMhW 2Bk9O5hqexF7NZ//xBYYsobBGZLSSzBCSmgMTkA0Zk8IgMPgkwXQ6fyOATmXwSk09m 6UuyBCSWgMwWUNgiKkdE5YhpXDEwzZ7Gk9D5EjpfSudJ6Twpgy/Tm5whUDCESpYoXW9KplDJECgYAjmNK6VxxFS2mMIWUlhCMktIZ gqIwBtdqGwclY0lMVKJjBQ8FY2nJuHIiThyIpaUgAGMCExxR6Y SkSmEeDQhHk2IQ+OBOaGIpDREEg6RnAZPxMGTcDGJWHgiFobCR CNTo+LQEbGJ4TEJoTBkMDQ+KCo2MBLhHwEPiED4h8P9wuF+4XB IWAwkDA4Jg/uGxfiGxniHwLxDYF5B0Z5BwEzpKDf/CFe/cBdImLNvqJNPiINXkL1noL1ngI27v7Wrn5WLr6Wzj6Wzj4WTj7 mTt7mj90FHbzNHbzMHL+DT1N7rgJ3nATvP/bbue61d91g677Zw2mXuuMPMbtsBm637gRnmlpv3Wm7cY7Fpj8W mvZab9lhu2mu1CZh2vt9m6wE73ZxNXcJum6ndVsAOAAaETja6A GpBO6ALrLYesNuqnwEKtABU3LzfZvM+nW3ZbzsTW5k5bj/oCJx4bjOz33rAdvM+6017rTbuttiwy9zAL4Ot3WG6drvp2u0HD PaJLmGqZ5zZTBy322KjrrPWANY377OZ649RVGjor77vQO9sgEn 7W4B/NNHN1bfess8aaAoYQP1cV4ed5o47LRx3WTjutnDebeG8x9Jlj5 XrHmvXPdaue21c99m67bdx32/jfsDWw9TO3dTOw9TO3dTew8zB86AD8J8FPpbOvsDEe2tXiLUrx MYNYu3ia+3qa+sGsXOD2Ln72bv723sEOHoFOHkHOnkHOXsHu/qGuEJC3P3DPPzDgf8R8Q6O8g2F+YfDAyNjg6HxIVBkGDwxHJEM TD6NQqbobnmhMDEJWN1DS0lpiKS02GR8bLLuzx2QqaT4VCIKQw IsAUtKwJISseQELDkJR0nCUZPx1GQ8DZhab7BUEiOVyEglMYGZ 9gbTzainstOAyfYU4FNHLgyJoTMyE0MCjIEhMbBk4M9FGFgSwy ixgM3hXRqFNcfwVPaCpkPbilVv3bh5m0DnGT0Ywuns6RsenRh6 to0vYcNjEwYDyg+PHR8ePz48BtjkyPjkyPjkyMSJkYkTI+MndF/HJ4fHjhuqGK9rYHhsYHi0f3i0f2ikf3Ckf3C4b3D42MDwsYGhY wNDvf2zrKdvqKdvELDuvoGevoHuYzPW1TvQdWygq3egs7e/o6evs6evo6evo/tYe/exts7ets6ets6e1o7ulo7ulvauZr01tXU2tXU2tXY2tnY0tnY2 tnY0tLQ3tLQfbW4/2txe39xW39RW39Ra19ha19hypKGl9mhz7dHm2vqmmvqmmvrGw3 WNh+saq480Vh9pAKyq9qjBKmuPVtbWV9bWV9TUV9TUVxyuqzhc V1FdV1595FB17aHq2rKq2rLKGp1V1JRWHJ5tNaW6pUbFKmv1ps sprXg+q5yxheousOpSw+qq9FZZq691uKSiuqS8ungxO1Q122Yt LTG2+at+lv86q9D3wvC1oqas4jBgc3paVlkDdOFQVe2h6tpD1U cAK9dbRXWdbgMdrqs4rN9kNfWVNfWVNfWGbWrY0NVHdFv/cH1jjZHV1jfVHm2qPdp8pKH5SENzXWNLfWNrfWNrfVNrfVPr0a a2hub2xpb2xtaOxtaOprZOYD9s6ehu7ehp7exp6+pt7z4GWEd3 X0d3H7Azd/b0dfX2d/XO2ue7jw1264+Inr7B3v6hnv7B3v6h3oGhYwPDMzY4cmxwpG9w pG9oxvp1NjpgsGHAxha30dm2RMlFbXDkGTY0Mt7efWwO8nRoe3 Pl6hs3bxkzr6P7GIXG+PCTDQvb2l9gGwH7aJZt+mjdpjXrNq1Z t3nN+s1r1m9esw6wTWvWbZpdcuOs1mb788Fifj7TFnR1XuMLtL 9Q14zsFw7Rol1eyCVjexUb6GVt/pb9aO2mWX1Z3P8l7IW34zO7/0p2kpexeav4hUOx6G7zInvgr9HZX9rBX2xkGqO9u1d3zY7CxFG Y1/VoW3X95i3jwG9weOyDj9c/AQUKFKhlrw8+Xj84PIbT/wMwjsS4fuPWmytWmbyxYtX1GzexRDpgGAJtYHj0gzXrfm+HQYE CBerZ+mDNuoHhUQyBZoDY9Rs331ixyuSNFSuv37iJIdAwBFoqg ZpKoA4Mj/59zdrf22FQoECBerb+vmbtwPAowC6AY9dv3HxjxUqTN95cef3G zZQ0ssEGhkbe/+iT39thUKBAgXq23v/ok4GhEWOCXb9x8403F0PbhyDaQIEC9Rro/Q+XQtuNlDSSwfoHh9//8OPf22FQoECBerbe//Dj/sFhY4Jdv3HjjTdXmvyfN1d+ff0GGkdC40jJWGIyltg/OPw3EG2gQIF6HfS3Dz/uHxwG2AVw7OvrN/6PMdqAZUugTabUvkb22w8xKFCgfnsZow2gmw5twAkpGkc02GIn pDKl9ulrIhBtoED9fyLghNSYYLoT0jfeXPn19ZtoHNlg/YPDC94hfb3QBhpoL2O//SEK6pfp/Y8+6R8cNibY19eB2wgrZt0hReNI/YPDf/9ogefaZK8V2v739RFwLP3eXui0rJz5vQSi7TXS3z9a2z84jMaR Zt0hXbFSNxshFU9J0dvA0MiCj+y+Xmj79jXR/xrR5Pf2ZXk583sJRNvrpb+vWTswNGLAVyqeopuN8CaANgLNYAP DowvOIX1etE2pLC1VU6+25AtWAdH2B3Dm9xKIttdLH3y8fmB41 Jhg12/cfHPFKpM3V66+fuMmhkg32MDw2AefbJjfxGJoszS8NNkE1bFs0 PbNa6J///vfAE3+/e9//96+LC9nfi8Bg/DbH6Kgfpk++GTDwPCYMcGu37ip+1Oj6zduzfxvHIkxMDz24Quh zcCaDpSJpWpqeaDttxvaM2IzM/GZX1rbmCav0qv5eg4/fztnlrFAtL1e+hBAmxHBrt+4NYM24z+3HBwe+3DtL0Lb0w6UCa pDT58plSGeA0pMqSyBuO6pjoIdKktLFMrSuMz8WkBhfVio0qOt A2VUYAG0PTaS6UxcaSo6/fgV67TI1FR0Gvh88drGNJnb7Kt1+jk8XNSZx48fH4mZGcWYI6/An+fR84+qoeQv3RAGgWh7vfTh2g2Dw2PGBDNC281bWDLTYIMjY x+u3Ti/iWeibUpluXDU1oHSIW1OQlfBqO4CtYyBqI/aZuctiLaHRjI1FZ4EUieFpiYxtQ9fqU4KZ9p/cf30008ATX766Sfj/BgTQ6O1Ma/E5efwczFnTgpNTYzG7RU59Er1clvBWMAg/PaHKKhfpg/XbhwcGTMmmOGvKFcb/xUlELV99EJoM/yYG4KzmShtTgSmw9UMtQw4M9BqTq05oNQtXYprANoeGMnUVDCp S9bATGA1QHJSoA+LDItrYPo1w2qMC8BqgPKmAgHM6OtMLCiYnB SY6j8FMONq80o+mCVjmhjnz/hp0EL+TBoWPffaF+j3s5wxWtPS/sBgpsB33TLdMC6a/yz/Z8rM2jRGfQIWG/UJBjOdmzdn880MzoJDAaLt9dJHazcCUZsBYnq0rVp9/eYt4I93DVHbi6FtTrQ1E1gZhXP6ZAfKBNWhD97mo21+rflos1R 1PCNoeypTaqeNZGoqmARSNTATXboGZgKrATKB42d6UmBqyAIK6 L7qFkwKTE0MBWaWThsdlpPGZXTrmldyepaMaWKcrzuUZxxayB9 Da8+/dqNe1sCMurukM7MGZqnxMRVMAkv0Cd0aF8l/pv8Lb5rZXhicAFrTJZbcfDOOLTAUINpeL+nQRmZiyUZ/IL5qtcmKVW9dv3kLeAmNEdo2zW/ihdE250R1BmFGZ6HGZYBT1Lm1Fjoh1d+xWAJtXxhpnyFs2cfsA 7L6mDOZJiYmJuHFfcx9hqVAgVmFZxeYnzb+nJ8/v5ZeP/zwA0CTH3744Yv5Kg4HvHsuf55r7YYWF9Bizsx3eyl/5iSemf/MnPnjZrz5nqfxhTffwkMBDMJvf4iC+mX6aPYJKY7Cun7z1opVb wFvtLqVRmGnAa/eorAHR8bXrHtptBld/LdEoYzKzKGXXkZh3dxaRsVmbiMseR9BptROGWnvXnrv1NRUL32 vSVgRkNVL12UaNCfH+CtQcU7OnLTxp3F+UZjJgrX0MqbJ1MIqC pu/9gX9eZ6cmTZNTAyj8SxnjPrwHOMzJ/HM/GfmzN80Bn+es/ElNt+8oQDR9nrpo3WbBkfGcBT9ywMp7BsA2laufvvGzdvAK52B N6EOjo6vWb95fhOvZjbC0uHWK5JMqf3MSHv30nuAVGGYiUlY4e yUXj30vcY5MwV0C3roM+18VhhmovvSQ99rspfeAyw1LqNLz5Sc 3YJOxjSZ5bPBlZl25vmj93eWD4us3VAmbHFvFnOmh77XeLQKw8 IKlxifOYkl8p/pvy5n9qYxKqar+JnR1ltiuOY1vuBQgGh7vbRm3ebBkXH9W5w5a TTujZu3V6x+22TVW+/cvHWbzBIQGcAr7LnDYxMfb9g6v4lXgjbDPdJfVTKl9qqR9u6ld evT3bS9JiZ7ad26lE5AAaOc0ALjr6EFwFKjdq4WhOqqhobu3Uv rBpYalzGk9SVnVmSk77//HqDJ999/b5w/z7l5/hhlzPJhkbXryhh5M8+XRZ2ZPTb69S82PnMSi+U/j//GVYxWbuiDvlMzG2QmZ4nNp0svPBTAIPz2hyioX6Y1G7YMj00QG FwCg0dg8IhM/o1bt1eufttk9dt/unn7DoUjprBFZJaQxBIOj02u3bhtfhOv1xzSS8tQuSEmIblz8r 777juAJt99993v4dPydeb3EjAIv/0hCuqX6ZONW4fHjpNYQsDIbNHNW3dWvfWOyVvvvHfr9l0mX07n SWk8KYUjHpk4sW7zjvlNvF5ou7BspA02RDvB890ypsnv4Nwydu b3Eoi210trN20fmThB4YqpPCmNJ6XxpDdv31n19rsmb//pv27fuccWZzAFCgZfRufJRo+fXL9l1/wmXi+0nX9N9M9//hOgyT//+c/f25fl5czvJWAQfvtDFNQv07otO0aPn6TxZXS+jM6XMwWKW7fvr n7nTybvvPeX23fv82QajkTFEqUzRcqxyVMbtu2e38Trhbazr4m MafJ7+7K8nPm9BKLt9dKGrbvGJk8xRelMUTpTlMESZdy6c/etd94zeffPf71z975Amc2TZXIlKrY4Y3zy9MZte+Y38XqhDTTQ QPsjGXBoL4C2bbvHJ0+zJSq2RMWRqDkS9a079956F0DbvWlheg 5fnsWTZnIl6vETpzdu3/taow0UKFB/JC2Bto3b94yfOMOVZhrs9p17b737Z5N3//zfd+5Ni1W5AqWWL8/iSjPHT5wB0QYKFKjloyXRtnf8xFmOTMOVZXFlWTxZlgFtf71zb 1qkyhMotXyZhivNnADRBgoUqOWkpdE2ceIsV6bhyTQ8WRZfPht twvQcgTyLJ8vkSFR/gGttoECB+iNpKbRt2zM+eYYj0Z2N8mSa28C1tnfe+8udu/f5iiyeTMORqlmijLHJUxu2vt4Pf4ACBeqPpKVvI4xNnmaJVWyJ miNVc6Tq23fuvfXOeyZv/+nPt+/c40rVbFE6S6hkCOSjx0++7o/sggIF6o+kJdC2fsvOsclTDKGSKVQyhUq2KOPWnbur3/6TyVvvvHfrzl2mUMkQKOg8GZUrGZ04sXbTdhBtoECBWiZaAm1r N20fnThB5cloPBmNL6fz5bdu31311rsmq95+99btuwyelMaVUt liCls0Mj75602PBwUKFKgX1RJo+2TD1pHxSQpbTGWLaVwJjSu5 efvOyrfeMVn51js3b92hcoC58QISUzA8dvxX/FMjUKBAgXpBLYG2Nes3D49NklgCYHo8hS26eevOytVvm6xY/faNW7dJTB6RySMyeEQGd3hs4qMX+StKUKBAgfpVtRTa1m0aHjt OZPCIDB6RySMyeTdu3db/y+6t20QGFzACnTs0OvFC70YABQoUqF9VS6Dto7Ubh0YnCHqCER ncG7dur1i12uTNlatv3LxNpHOJdA6BxiHQOMOjEy/0HlJQoECB+lW1BNo+XLtheHQCYBeRziHSOTcML+sD0AYsI9A4Q 6PjL/T2eFCgQIH6VbUU2j7ZMDQ6bsAXkc69cfO2AW23CDQ2gcbGU1l4 KgtEGyhQoJaVnok2gF0Ax4yjtltEOodI4xBpHAKVMzw6AaINFC hQy0dLo214dIJA1RFs1gnpzVu3SXQuic4l0rhEGveVoc3w3r1F 32H1/K+3eiUvwvq1V/ectV7IjRd9Sc4r9+HXa+GF1jIzFMButeS6DYVf+W4zJ/0bvMII1NOnz4E2gF0Ax27euj2DNjKTT2LwABseO/4K0DbrvcqLCUTbK9cfFW2/bL2/KtpA/XZ6BtrGjpPoPMDIDN4stFFYAoONjB1/BXdIZ7/0XS99IDfzA2y80xgvMs5BLRL+zbx7ed7u1oEysVSp5jRpWN2ci ka+6oosWH3B1Rm7bRxizO+8cXcW7PUibiw8PvOHa4mOP9/I63OMls1Ozt80C70ae96R34EysUShLIFlunILNGVccf5YAZ7Mr BfVMX+4Zg/C1Fwn9dtv7pDNy5+zTQ2NqGY32DHLN/3C+fuGpUpl8G/WusCw77m1BNo++GTD8NhxMpNvMB3aVqx66+atOzSOWGds0ej45 EdrX8Eju8BWNN52+k1peIH8zC45b9EcPCz9azl/H+lAGdY909CCIcAsqOhXv2D1BVa3kJMzXZhTZ/5r7+f02uCGvvDsSrNBNWe4luz4M0Z+TmqGGR0oS8t5FeZ1aJHm Zrmk794iDJ9dcaGxms0RAyYWHoUFCi8Okrn5S4zVIulFx9wIqX NPq5fyCNQ8LY22kfHjFBbfEJzNoO3W7TtMvpTJlzJ5EiZPMnb8 xKubaNWBmhUNzGjWIbzUIkM7C6FtfvSwQPmFdvQ5FWfYsuTePH d1CzhpuVCwutQhYdzrRd2Yv6I5w/WCK1r04J/Ftg6UpapjjktLr2jBLTV/XUuu/RmZRkvnDtcSa3z6dIasczQnf+ld8Rc4bJxezAdQz9Az0DZ2HIA alSWgGtC2cvXbt+7cZQsVepOPT5785FVOj58Xi8xosUN3fs5Ca FsqVFhyb1ug4pTK0nAYL1J9gVoLEMcQ5izm65K9XsyN5wP9C6z omUegpWqqA6UDB6pjgUh0GaBt7nAt3TtdhWfh7Tn3pV/Wi6V8ALWElkTb+pHx4xQ2n8oWAHbz1u03V64yWfnWO7fv3OVLV VxJOmATJ06v3fQK3x5vfN6w2EnN/EVzchZB28xZwPzdcX7TRpCaV3FKZYlCoYzDs7nVF6i1sJML+Tr bi0V7/bQDZTLbjQVLLnGPZsHWlxj5hX8gplSWBkbPHpkFWliskXklFzj sF0otOFYL0+pZvi3y47HAyBnylxqrFw3Q5vVi9ro6wBPS59VSa Pt4/ej4cSpbQGMLaGwBnSPUoW3VW+/euXtPKNcI5RqBPFMgzzx+8swr+CvKmWvuRj9RM5nzfiHnLno6c 2qgD/nmnXYaCqDm7cEdKP2la5OF98V5FWftf4tVn786YyeXPO8wdNC4 +vxez3NjoRUtOFxLeL7kyM+cgs2m9Ow7FovdEjIevrmNGLm0ZL A2r+ICY7UIrRb4VZtVxsjJ2QM4tx9L7KWzejq7wSUDtIV7MXsj gGh7Pj0LbZN0jpDOEdK5IjpXdOv2nTdXrjJZ9fa7d+7eE6dniQ BTZk2eOrt+y85XF7X9LlrilG1hPdfDKqCWmV6LrfZaOLnMtTTa xiYm6RwRgyticEVMnliHttVv/+nOvftSlVaq0koytJIM7YnT517/dyO8ENqAn1dw73u9tNy3mtF5y/J18nXRM9HG4IoZXDGTJzZC2zt/unvvvkydK1PnStU5UnXOiTPnN2zb/ZqjDRQoUH8cPQNtx08AUAOe8TCg7b2796YVWQUKTT5gp85e2Lg dfFkfKFCglouWRtv48RMsvoQtAEyqQ9tb77537/50hrY4XVucri1Kzy46fe7i5h37QLSBAgVqmegZaJs8wRZI2EIp RyjliGQ6tL39pz/fm36QmX8oM/9QZn5ZZl7ZmfOXt+w6AKINFChQy0TPQttJjlDGEcq4IhlXJLt9 5+6bK1aZvPPeX+5PP9QWV2mLq7KLq7IKK89e/HTbHjMQbaBAgVomWhptE5MnOUI5VyTniRU8sUKHtnf//NfpB48KyuvyDx3JP3Qk71DthcvXduy3BNEGChSoZaKl0XZ88hR PpOCJlTyxUiBV6tD2p//6vw8ePi4+3FhyuKm4uqm4uvHilandZjYg2kCBArVM9Ay0nTjFl yj5EqVAmi6Qpt8B0PbeX/724NGTQ3Vth460ldW2ltW2Xr76xV5zexBtoECBWiZaEm3rjp88 JZAqBVKlUJoukmXo0fbXvz189KTiaEdFfQfwefmzL/dZOoJoAwUK1DLR0mibPHlaKEsXyTNE8gyxXHXn7j092h5/U9XQWXm0s/JoZ2V956effQWiDRQoUMtHz0DbqTNihVqsUIkVKolSrUfbX/7vw0dPKurbK+s7KuvbK+s7Pv3sy30WDi+JNr5EDRpooIH2PPZS aFuz7sSpMxJlpsHu3L33xopVJu/++b8fPHp8qLalvLa1/EjrodqWy9e+2G1m+/Joe/7CoECB+v9WL4+2k6fOSpWZsowswHRoe+dPf5l++LikuqH0cENJ dUNJdcOlq1M79lmAaAMFCtRvoFeAttNn5RlZ8owshSpbocq+e+/+GytWmbz17nvTDx4VVdQWltcWldcWltde/PTay89GANEGChSo59HLo+3UmbMKdbZSrVWqtemZOTq0rXr73ek HD/NLKnOLK/JKKnOLK89f+vTl//kDRBsoUKCeR68CbeeUmdp0jTZdo83Q5N4D0LZy9dv3px9oC8q0 hWXagrLs/JJzFy6t3fiyfyAOog0UKFDPo1eAtrPn0jU5GVm5quzcjKyce/fvv7FilcmKlavv3Z/Ozi/OzivW5BVp8orOnr+4Zt3LvqxvjrtN3YNl9R0V9W3dAyOnz1289 vnnX1//+vrXX1+9euXypUtTU5/dv3fv22+//de//vVCgwIKFKjXXS+PttNnz6uy89TZeersvMycfB3a3lyx6t79aU1 OoSanQJOTr87OP3Puwgcfr3+1aMMLNXihhijOxvHVaXwVRZrNz yzOLK6qqGvtODY0PH5i4uSpk6dOHT9+fGhwoL+vb2Ji7Pz5c1e vfPrVV19OT0///PPPLzRYoECBel308mg7c/a8KitXnZ2fqc3X5BTcuz/9xopVJm+sWHnv/rSea3nq7LwzZ8///aO1rxZtRKGaLM5iKPIYijyqVEuWZJNEGrwgE8tTYXkZOIGaIsn mZBQo8yoKKuurGzqaOo919w31DY32Dw739vZ2tLd1d3Ue6+0ZH x87d/bM5UsXP7t27csvv7xx48a9e3e/+eabH3/88YVGExQoUMtEL4m2v69Zd+bchUwtwLVCTW6hDm3/582V9+5PZ+UUaHLygcVnzl3424cfv1q0USRZJGEmXZ7LVBYwFH l0eS5dnkuX59DlOXRpDlWqpUiySaJsgkiTJshM46lxfDVekEkW ZzNkOdz0fEl2cXp+eU7p4eKq+oq65tqm9pbOns6e/v6hkcHh4eOTJy5evHTu3OkXGlBQoED9Yg19fv057ZlNvTzazp6/mJVXmJVXmJ1XlJ1ffH/6AYC2FffvT2vzCrNzC7JzCzQ5+WfPXfjbB2teNdo0RGEmTZbDU OQylflA+Ka3XMD0vMuly3PoshyqLIciziKJNASBOo2bgWEr0Ex 5Ml2SRBUnUISJFGECRZBMFSKwzKa2zv/5/tuBiQvP7x4oUKBeRssJbWvPXbiozS/OKSjJKSjJLSwxQtv0tDa/SJtflJVbkJVbcPb8r4Q2NU2mpctzGYo8pjLfYDRZLkWSTRJnkc RZFEkWRaqlynJpijy6PJcmy6FJs6niLLIokyRQE/gqPDcdx1FgWLIUujiJIkASuKFI/NHmticP73eOXbr7GLwLAQrUb6FlhbbzFy4BXMsrKssrKps2Qtu DvMJSgG45BUXnLlz8bdBGleUSBGq2Mk+eU6otPpxXWqMprFBq8 kVKLVeRw5TnkCXZFKmWKskiizQkoZrAz8DzlDiOAsuSpTAkyTQ hisgJR+EbW9rv3r3zxVdfXb3946N/gnQDBep10sufkJ6/eDm/qCy/qCyvqKywtHz6gR5t0w8eFBSX5ReX5RWV5hWWXLh4+ddGG0ORRx RmMuTaqoae8fNfj539qnfickvfibq2oeqG3rKa1sJDR3IKy2VZ BTRJNkGYSRZpiAI1gZ+B5ypxHAWGKU2hi5OoggQCNxSJa2zruH/v3sWrn//n6dOxq49//OmV3k41vN3cxEr9Um+T7EC9bAugQC0XLZ+o7YM16y5e/rSwtLywtKKorLL4UOWDBw91aHvw4GFxWWVxWUVhaXlh6aELl35 dtNHluThehqqg6tI/vrl4/ftjE1c7h840dY/UNh0rPdyiKazOL28sOdxWWNlUWF6XX1LNVWTjuOl4ngrPS8dxF Fi2LJUpQdNEiRR+PJ4VEo9tauuYvn//4pXPv/vp6Z1/Ph269OD5/XyGptRWr4xHINpA/XG0jND28fpLl6+UlleXlleXVR4uqzz84OEjPdoePiyrqC6tqCo pryo5VHnp8pVf4Q6pDm00WQ6OpyyubZ+6/5/+E58Njp68fPnTJ48ePXn84OGD6RvXr35g03IAACAASURBVB/r6ysqrRQrtVnFtcXVLSXVzYcON4lVualMGZatwLLlqYaQjcSNS 2MFx6Y2tXU8mJ6+eOXzxz8+/erhfx7+8HTiysPnd3UpTamtTFAds7I6UCZWarUulDNa1jE7a0p tNSfYM6CtAzVTcU6tDpSJFQqlw6m+iTkOgAL1+2v5oO3DTzZcv nLtUFVteXVteXVtxeEjDx8+enPFKpM33lz58OGj8qqa8qqaQ1W HyyqrL3969f1fDW1p/AxNae21uz93DZ767Nq1p0//883jx599/uXFT69duHjl6rVrd+/cvn/3zuBAv1ieIVUXHqrvOtI+VNPQxZVmJlJFwKloMlWYSOYhiRwEl h4Yk9Lc1vVgevrylan73z39fPp/n/zPfx59//OFfzx5fm+XEMCXuQgDvhsxqgMFpKbUVnNCM/0SHdpmFZhXqwM1C4Ug1ED98fWSaPto7cYrVz+rrKmvqq2vrj1a VVv/8NHjN1cCaHv0qLLmSMXhI+XVteXVNZevXH3/o09eNdqyiEI1UaRhKXJOXXvQ2T/+3bdPvv/+u7HJM42dg7Ut/Uda+2oae6qPdjS29/UPj1698umVyxczM7P4suyWvpODJz+rrm8nscUosiCZJkyi8FFE TjyeBcfQ/eDJzW0dD6anr1ydevj90+uPfn78w8/f//T00vXv/vNCA7yUOlAz0ZfxeeWsQMygGdrNits6UCZWVlYLBXoztYwbn1J bgREbqGWq5RO1rVm/+eq1qcN1jYfrGmvqG2vqmx49evzmytUA2h5X1x6trq2vqqmrqq m7cvXar4E2glCdypa3DZ/vHjr1zZOHd+7eb+0Zaemd6B461Tkw2dY31tIz0tQ11NA+2NAx0 NjWOzQ0cuXyRa1Wm5lfdeba/dNXb2tyihIJrAQKP4HERRJYsTgGLIUKgSY2t3ZOT9+/cPmzxz8+ffz9f77/188//u/Ti9e/+/nnVwe3mVPTxdA2O1ibyZiFPysr46Bu/tW3uTkg3kAtTy0ftH2yYeu1qS/qGlvrGluAz0ePn6xYudrkjRUrHz1+XFvfWFPfcLiuoaau4eq1q fdf9UQrikSD4Sgl2vLGrvGL5y88mH7Uemzs2Ni5vrFzPcOnuwZ PtPdNtPaMNnUN1bf1NXUOdvQfr2/pbe/s/seXn2dptR1D525/93Tk1FUynQdLpSKJ7Ng0BhxDi0aTfaJQTa0d0w+mj5+6cPPRv//549Pv//X08Q9Pz3/9w//863+f3+FnyRhtOvwY3WOYd7vB+DR0Nv6M6DX/JsV82M0/wwUF6vfX8kHb2k3bp774qqGls6G1s6Glo7G18/GTJytWvQWg7UldQ/ORhqYjDU1HjjZd/Wzqlc8hpYg1yQxJSV1339Dxhw/u9w6f7Bs/P3D8fN/4uWOjZ3qGT3UOTrYfm2jpHjnaMVDX0tvcNdQ9ePJIc++pU6duX v86PVM7dfenW9881eQWx6EJcBwDgaXBUihRSXjvyPimlvYH0/fHT1+6/vDfD7798cn/PL3z7dOLN/7n+x9fGm0zNwPmXemf8zjITMkZpJmYmJigUPMiO6NQbIFaxiEh eBcB1B9fL4m29Vt2fP7lP1o6elo6eprbu1vaux8/+UaHtsePnxxtaq1vbKlvbKlraP5s6vNfA214fnpFXeeJEyfOXb rWO3Z2aPLiwMSF/vFzfaNne0dP9wyf6hqcbDs23tw9VNfSW9/a19YzeqSlp7zm6IPpBydPTNZ3jDz5z9Pe0XMJKYRwFDYmlQZNJ kYk4D3DYxtb26bv3xs+fu7ONz9/cePBrYc/3vn26ac3f/jh5dG2gMBnOECBWkZR24atu7746uu2rmNtXcfaOnvbOnuffPPN ytVvm7yxYuXjJ08aW9obW9obm9samlqnPv/ilaONLNLwM4t7BibPnzvTP3pq6OTlweMXBiYuDIyf7x871zd29 tjYmZ6RU91DJ9r7xpu6hqvr27K1uenpaiqd1dLS9vTp0yxtwdS 9ny999ZjB4UfEJUUmE6MS8WFIjEcovKGldfr+/b7h45/f/ufU9Yef/uPR7W+fXrkFog0UqF9LywptX/3jekfPQGfvQEdPf0dP35NvvtWh7cmTb1rau1rau1raOpvbOj7/4qtXjjaSSK0ubegfmhgdG+8dPTNw/Hz/xPn+ifP94+f7x8/3j53rHzvXN3auf/zssbGz7X3jhyqr2zu7Ojp7ao82FBSV/OtfP50+far52Mlb3z2tONIah8YFI9BRibjQOIx7cMzRppbp+/e6+kdPfXrjsxuPJz+9fePRv6/d+fHXQRsoUKCWGdq+vtF1bLD72GB332D3scFvvjWg7Ztv2jq6W 9u7Wto7W9o7P//yV0FbVtnRpubWodHJY+Pn+sbO9o2d7Rs/2zdxrm/8XN/E+YGJcwMTFwYmLgyfuNx+bLSrp/fLf9z44uvrFz+9WnPk6IXzF7998pgvyfj8/s89I2fxNI5PRGw4CheMSHENgtY1Nt29c7u9d3j09NXP73x/9stvv37w09RdEG2gQL0GetlrbZt3fPX1je6+QYN98+23K4FrbU +++aajq7e9q6e9q6e9s+fLr/7x9zWvHG0aRU55Q8PRY0MTXcOnugZPdA2d6B462T10snf4ZO/I6Z7RM8dG/197dx3WVN//AXzP73lo8e5bpbtHbDDGKGkpQQkxsEUxMTCwxQC97UClRndJd0 mIBWMbZYEdtwV28PtjMAaMMWQbY35e1+fywrOd5Jw339M3ii7f KK0lpGYXlJaXP3767PXbd0RyS0xcwvmLwd3d3UHng4uvtBZcrj 9y4ry9+3z3JatdFqy0mDE3ITn1wf37+WW1ZbUEUvvravLzlvtv bj39DNEGAJtwT6tNRlHtXsf9gpJyShWWlL9529lzGuHN27f5hS V5hcW5BcW5BcV377WLScqy+FjbwVP7j11IjI/PzC/NLKrKLKzMLKy8VEBT+ZUZBZUZ+ZWZhVWRcSkFRcUEUtP1m4Syi urzF8K279r9+ePHmprq6LSirJK68JgUF8+lzp7LZ8xfYT5zTmx i0t07twvKagoqrpVebc2taq5vfcyiaCOn7OmTQh5Rj0EVz2l/YPy1YT+iHSCDCRl2dMzOD+WrQRXPmRgj5VPaUTPuhQnPK4IYzQ jdyWBm+QDW4J5ok5ZXae+4X1haUVhaUVRaUVRa8fZtp4CQMIJP QOjt287C4rKC4tKC4tKCotJ77R1iUvIsj7bdgWfi4+LTsgtTss tSsopTsoqTM4uTMgsTMwoT0gvi0/Pj0vJiUnLi0wsi49PCIyKTUzNCwyPC8FGHj57w2eDb3tFBaKg/di4iPr04Pi1v9pKV9rMXOc/3snCeHRUb19LSlJVfmlVUk1VBuFRGvNnU0cqyaOvdwMgpIwk39 kUb0xM8zKfPK4IYzBCToxtlL0N6XhGUkpIyksGxcuxgWNwTbZK ySu0dD4p6c624rOLt205+QWEEv6Dw287OkvLK4jJKVbTffyAhw +I3Wm0+eGr3Pxfi4xPSswviMwoTMgoSMgri0wvi0wviUvPiUvP i0vISMgrTcstyimtyS2uPnTize+++bTt2bN+5e9fe/avX+tysr2+4cWPPgePBMWlxablzl66a5j5/uucyMyeP8KjoRkLDpdzi9PzLGaUNl8oJDW2Pmh9/YXG09WsO9DZ/ejo8rwjqaQnRBGFQxfO+VhJtQNL0SJuAA3KGQauNdpIoA6/o92lFSv+RDjvMARPWN9kp5EGjHjhwunNKb8j9ujCYSMryTCF3k 2mybcAAB092CoPlQ38kgDuM/vb49o4HxWUVxWWVJWWVJeWVbzs7+QWEEAJCIp2dXeWXa8ovV5d VVpdVVt9/8EhansXvId184NSuI+eTUi5l5RXHpOXHpeXHpubGpubGpebFpx ekZJdcKrycW1KTV3Ylr7S2oo6YXVTls3HTgoWLliz18l61ZvXa 9Tfr6wkNN/ceOnEhIjk2JWfOkpU2Lp5O85aaOc0OweNvXL+ampmXkluZXkbM Kqtv6XjV9IjFrTbaPaTekHteETRgmxm8d9YvTQb1SPl08HC6B+ 489m2ffQOk/vS8Iojm0z19kzCwVTYg2p5XBPV9l96EDeiL7sCHytyBE9n/JwYT2Zts/f6YMDHwoZcPNOlYjntabWJSch33H1BCrbT8cmn55bednXwCQgg hEdHOrneXa+oqq69UVtdVVtc9ePhYXgXJ8lbbtoOnElIu5eQVR SXnxqbmxqXlJ2UWp+WWZxVV5ZbW5pVeyS2pyS6uKq66UXm1qbb hVnbh5SPHT+/bH3D2Qnhpdf2t23evX7t6LjQu4VJpTHLWzLmLp7nOmz53ifl0j 4shYbVXqhJSMlPyazMvk7PKbt599qH1MauPtfVtgPQOwA1snzF qZA1oEAUF0d0vHLbVNlT60G3d0O1CjTb6E8bcwH9gehhPJE2i9 fuJJdMDWIN7om2KpEzH/Qcl5ZWllGiroESbIEJE9Neud+9rr97sqWs3Hz15poxEszbaNu4 7tnHfsZNBYdnZ2dFJOSnZJel5FdnF1bkltXklNbklNbkl1VmFl/PLr1ReJVfUEcuvNFbdaCbefvrw1efXn7pJt5+0trbeuH49o6Am r+JGaHSKzQx3u1kLHOYuNps+60JwaE1VZVR8SnLB1ezKpoIa4q PX328//cTSVltfA4fOdkKnecB81uwJCqLTZuNEtPVrtDH4JoejbUBzle4 5Coi2McZF0SYh03H/YWn55bKKy+WVVeWVVZ2dXXwCggjRX/949/79tXoitZ48e6GBxrE22tbvPbZ+77F9R85VVlQUFFddKqzOLqnN K67JLanJKanJLq7OKricWVhZdoVQUdcTbRV1xBvke3efvH3a9a 2ooq793r3q6prL9e3lV5uPnQsztHaYPneJw+xFptNnhYTjr16p iYxLzSgnphdfb7zz4kln951nrI022iAYdPaOdjeU0QY2+LRfz6 f0trxho41maPR2x5gIrH7zNlRajzJKhts/pPd3gqYRS7OnTNtAZmoJwA7puDDKaJssIXP/wcOyisvlldXll6srLtd0dnbx8Qsifvn97/cfPjaQWnqr9dmLlzoGU1kcbftOrN93YtfhoJiE5Nordel5lbkl V3KKa7KLq7OKqrIKK9NzS/PLrly+Rq6oI1bUEctqCVXXm+qbO+48en3/xYes3MLOt53hEdFNj75U19/ZuifA0Ga6y8IV0+csmTrdPSIqtqH+RnxaXmpJY8WN2/dffn30pvvuU1bcHt9/m+jbkvpOG/RF2lAHs8l9V1HQ7ZFmiP32S4eNNpqhDXkQnVGDqN/YhpywIUZNryPNnNLdDac7YQMnkpwyaDH0X8Y0M8vMEoDTCGzBP a22yRLSDx4+rKyqqayquVxde7m6trOri49fEPHbX5M/fPhIarlDKWLLnRcvX+sZW7M22jbtP7Vp/6nNB08FnAi+WleXX1yZWVSTXVydVVh1qaAyLa80Lae0tLr+8vW eaKu40nilvrWh5X77sy5C2/2Wllsd7e3RSdmP3nen5ZbNW+xt4zrffelqZ08vM6fZMXGJLc2k uLT84qt37//7+d6Lr887v9959p4V0TY+jPgiMABGh6ui7eHDR5era6tqrlCqi xJtf/wt9uHjp6a2e8232ptutTfdav/31RvsVFvWRtuGvcc27D22fu/RfcfOJ6ZltzSTUrKLLxVWZeRXpOeVpWQVX8qvqKwjUg60VdQRK 68RrxJuE289an/WVVBS+fnT5+Li0ob2TmL72/2Bx62c3Gcv95m7Yr3b4lWWLp4JSSl3brcWV9ffe/n94csvHS++vO/8/vLepyfk1x31z542vX7/8HP3R+anfdzoa2lBsAHO4q5oe/S4qqa2urauurauprauq+sdH78g4o9J4h8+fmq5c7+nbne8fP3G wMyOtdG2btfhdbsO++w6smLLvuDo9CtXrxOJxOjk7LSc8rSc0p Ss4pyiqsvXyJVXiZV1xPI6YvWNphvke7cfvs4vqWlru/3q5b9xaflPPnXnll1btnrD9DlLlm7YtWD15jnL19vOWpyUlt7R fufytaaOf78/e/GpiXQv9OrpjTc8PG8YuV7VmVtnuKbK7WzRP6QbzR/efPr+nYWP3gUAjNboo+3Ro8c1V+pqrlytvXK1tu7agGjraLlzv +VOR8vtjn9fvdFndattld/BVX4H12w/tHTTnnU7DpbVkZqaW4nExpjkzMTMotTsstzSWkq0VdQRK6+Srp PuNN5+nFN8ubSs7MP795HRcaSHH5sffTz0zymn2Yu9Nu1ZudV/6YadC9ZscZy3PPVS5qOHHdcb77x4/b68rWgZycqpWXE2WXt+o4HnTZzHVb3p1coGZb9MzZc6l338yaO n376x9EWlAPx8uKrV9ujx45orV2vrrtbWXeuLtt//mvLh46eW2+0tt9ubb7c332r/99UbXWNL1kbbis17V2zeS3ldi7uXz67A08TbLxqJTXfv3M4rKg 2LTrlUWHX5RnPVteaqa83VN1sLK68npl0qyM970HEvMSm5lvzo 0fvu6MTM+V6rF63b7rv/xJqdgd5b/Jdu2OGyeHV6ZvazJ4/udTwue5jt0CTvSkYubDDxvG48tw43uxrrVq5nU6joXqZ/osnv5NVd51LOPHr45DsrX5sAwE+Hi6JNXPrR4ye1ddeuXL1+5e r1uqvXu9694+MXRPz6x6QPHz+SWm+TWm+TWm6TWm4/f/lKW9+EtdG2ZMPOJRt2Lt24c5GPn+cqX1uPRYdOBd9++L6mruH+ vbstLS0l5VWFpZWXcoszc0sysvLS0tMJ9TfqaqsuBodmVxCefe 3OKa5bsXaT50pfv8BzWw+e3rD36NodASs2+3t4bczKyXv17FUB IceuUda9QdvzhuGcKwYeVfpuFXozi1E2ucrW2Uq5t5O6v3a3vS AZxuoEp4e+e/OBufnof40Vs/eTM4numccfGfWgHuH+cMBe3BZtNVeu1l65Vlt37UrdtZ5oE/31j653769cJ9Rea6i91lBztf7hk6fqOvqsjbaFa7ctXLtt0Tq/+as3z/Xe6LZ0jYXzbL/9R8ntr2putl69Trh+7Rqx4WZj/Y3GhusN9dcqykuSkpLOh0YX1ra2PfuWWVi9asOW2V4+fgHndv4 TvC3w7Ob9Jzfs/WftjkPzVm0pq6xqamidU2vodENpTh12VjXGtUJ3RrHO9Hwt6yx lwwzpozW7/332/Om/jzamLRc/8ZvNKWwzofn7V2YabgOvSmPP/eRDRRuTowZgHBt9tN1r7ygsLi0sLi0sLissLn3z9i0fvyBCRPT Xh4+f7jx4bMf+ozv2H/Xz/6fqynVFdW3WRtu8lZvmrdzkucp37ooNHsvWuS1Z7ey53MJ51qz FK+Mzips63lZea80vryssr80prEjPKYlOycuraLzW+rysrun0h fC5S1d5rtrsFxi063jIzqMX/Q4HbT10xnf/CZ9d/yxYt51MaDmed8is9m+3aj3XCvSMEu3p+ZoOWRrT0pX1kv5amu3 cWF//8sHLgKxd0of/kj0q/PfB/56NOfvhAzMNt6EuLuumuZZt8P3kQ90tP2AglB/IA27RGuGo+1/LOvD6X9pvDv4vAD+Iq1ptRSVly1b5eK1e77V6vfeaje0d9/n4BRFCIqItbbfN7F2n2rmaTHMxmTYzMS1TVkmNtdHm4bXew2v9 nBXrPZatc1u8euZC7xnzlzl7etnPXjLNbd7KTTuDIpLzym9UE9 prGjsu198rqW1KzCgMOBHktWaT+6KVXpv3bT9yftfRizuOnN/xz4UdR877BZ7bcvD0hn3Hl2zY/YD4ZH6utXWFlHOJ9vR8pEO2ul2GinmSnE7sJMNo5fOXTt69/ACfg1c5riR6BPHH0f/8LwAx86j9q5cvmZiPAfnC5P3ktL0zcwXssK02RqOmvRF0wOWy5 P73ng+aZgB+EDdFm1REdJyaDlYNhdXQxWlijMhNzXz8gggBIZG m5la0sTXa2AplaKljYBGdkCwpq8TaaHNa4O20wNtl0WrXRStdF q5w9vRynrdsxvzlLotWui5e7bzQ23Gel9uiVZ7eGxZ4b/Rcvm72Em/3hSs8lq1dtmmP7/6T2/85v+PIeb/D53ui7Z8L2w8HbQs4u3n/Sa/N/g9uPLPNVrcpkDfNErfIkLZIltOLnSyHFxUP+WNF1PKylMtp6Sn GF3ACxxG/nUL8eQrBdxSBOqz09O6z7uF3SYfKl8GX9ff/5sCmGAujbdCo+yKO8WCHvhUBgBHipmiTxkfFKmroKiH1lLUwKt r6RHITH78ggl9QmNTUookx1dAzVtc1UkMbRsYmiEuz+FGUnZ2d MfGJc73W2s9ebOex2HHOYqd5S5znL3dZ6O2+ZLWH17p53hvnr9 mycO3WxT7bl27ctWKr/9pdgZv2ndh84NTWQ2e2HjqzLeCsX+C57UfO7zhyfseR89uPBG0 LPLfl4OkVWw48uPHCOE1qapbk0qJp09LUZUJEfwv+r2AQYmqoY WpiWllS5VL8/D/OCf0RhJh8HjH5PIL/HELruPTjlqcjjjYm7yenc+/iqKON0aifVwQFVZCpTTEG0QaNNcB1Rh9t4ZGxCupoarr1RBufg BCJ3KyKMlBFGahoY5W19PHRcSx/gDjFt2/fyioqVm3c7jB7oa3HQoe5S2fMX+62ZJXHsnVzV2yYv3rzIh+/ZRt3rdjqv2b7QZ+dh9fvObpx3zHf/Se3HDy9NeCMX+A5v8Cg7UfObz9yfvvhoG2B5zYfOuO97dCTxle o2D9Xlc8gtt+IuhaMjdD772GEzFnxw8kHGrLIRxL+Ubwo9XswQ jwMIYFHSEUi+PEI0wvI5/eejzDamL6fnM7d8nTv7mY+2hiPupucsofmmbT07p8fokcAfgwX tdokaKJNU09JU68v2ojkJlUdAxVtrLKmvhISg49iV7RR3blzJy Im3nv91hkLljvN93ZZvHq21zrPVb4L125dsmHHct893lv9V28/uG5X4IY9/2zad3zzgZNbDp7uabgdDtp++Lzf4XPbAs9Sou3Rred2YXozM20 ePXvw7t93ydcTdIOQLuH2rdW3SvJLbCOtJoYgJCIRMnEIuUSEf ApCMAXhHbfw7as3TMzHD99PPuhGbjp3dw9xC/2IR90/+hicRhjcIwA/hHuibYqkDM0OqX7PDqmAIIJfQIhIbqY22ZQ0MfjoODEp9kYbFZ lMDo+K9dm6a+6K9bNXbJq30nfhWr9lG3ct37x31bb9a3Yc8tl1 eMPeo5v8e9Pt0Bm/wHN+h4P8KMfaDpz29jvU0nrrYuJZ4ZOCSyMX33rQ9Obl67wb2d k1lx43PjuUdVAsZOKUKIRcEkIxA6GSg5ArQEgUIBKyEz++/8T87AAAaHFPtIlJyeKj45Q0Mcpa+iraWFWUAZHczC8gRDnW1qy GNlJDG6mhjFS0cRExrD/WNqyWlpa4hOTDJ855rd++eP3OJRt2e/nuW7ntwNodAdR0o+yZbjt0ZlvgOb/DQdsCz209cNrb71BVbd29xnbUMXXhXUILQuZ2PLnz4fXHV49eF d7I1gtT/xWPkEtCKGci1Iv+g6z8v7+vIBaVTr9NaP/+ZUQTCABgi9G/GyEiJkFFG6eGMqLkGKmpmV9QGCEgJEJqatHEmiH1p2romWromU bFJrH8DCnzXr9+3dBASM3I3LH/8Opt/t7bDq7eHrB25xGfvUc37jvu699zYoFy3G1rwJmVfgF5hSWfuz4 mZ6X8tu+/E7aIrI5Y+e3zt6fPn+zO9fv13P9JxiGULyE0iv+jXftfyYb/mNVr5FcWfnj1CW6TB4AbjP6NVlGxSZTsQupP1cSakZpaBIREEI LCE8jNrTqGVto4Sy0DSy2sRXR8srS8ylhFG62HDx/UXb2WkJS6+9DRjXsCN+w9umHfiY3+p3wPnNp66Kxf4PltAedWb T+cW1Dc/b27/gohNOXi3zsn/LrlV6+YpSeLDqmcFZsUhlBIQajmIxSrEX82/MeKqJNel/bm8bvvcIM8ANxh9O8hjY5P1sJaaBlYauMsdQytyM2tgsITEIIi ok0tbWiTaShjG5SRjY6hdUxCqowii99oNXpv3rxpa7uVlnEp8P jZrfuPbjlwamvguW2HL6zZdaz0cs37D++rqqq6/n1XVFbofNxBeIvwpIC//ncSIRCJEE5DTChCKF8T9iN5X2ms63z24fvP8oRKAMaBUb89XjU mIVXH0BplZIMytkGbTGtqaRMUEUUIiUxsamnTm2qvN9Ve19Qeb Wwbm5gmq6TObdFG68OHD48fP66uqQ2LiN7/z9lLWdl379zp7u7u/t795cPXB+0PcopyNketdbhoYh2J8ki3PlZz4Mbd2ldPX3zp/NoN7TUAuMkoo01WST02MQ1tbKtrak/JsaaWNiGRiQihCRObWtr0zR0xZo56pvZ6pvaxSelyyhrcHG3D+ N795fOXzvdvX7789+WjF6+fvHz/9v23z1+7v3UzcSEbAICjRhltcsoasUnplOzCmDnqmzs2tbQJTe iJtlsYSrRNddCb6hCbPM6jjdZ3iDMAuBoLoi05nZJdGDNHjLlj U8starS1YcwcevZJp9qN+1YbAGD8YEmrTXeqHSXBMGYOtK22Nl 1TO11TO7SpLcrENiYxTU6Zq4+1AQB4xqijTT0mMQ1lYos2taXk WG+0iUwkN7ehjW1RxtN0jKZpG9rEJHD7aQQAAM8Y/WmEmIQ0bUMbHaNpKONpaGNbcjPlNIKIKLm5FWVko2NkrW1orYW zik5IZfnz2gAAgK5RR5tadEKqFs5K29Bax8gaZWRDbm4VEhFFC IqIkptbtXCWmgaWSKwFEmsRFZ/Chde1AQB40uiva4uKT6Fkl6aBpRbOktzcKigiihAUnkBqakHqm 2tgzCgVFZcsowDRBgDghNFGm4JqVFwyNb6Q+uakphZBJRhJaAA AIABJREFU4Qk90aamZ9pTuiaRsUlccqMVAIDnjf5Gq8jYJDVdE 2qI9UUbkdysijbuKZRRRGyilLwyRBsAYCjc81AjKXnliNhEVZQ RNcSI5GZB4QkIASERIrlZWcdQWcdQWRunrI3DxyRIyo3Zkz8AA NyPe6JNUk4JH5NAyS5KjhHJzQJCIpRoa1LSNlDSwippYRW1sPj oeElZRYg2AMBQuCjaZBXx0fGKWlhKgilpGxDJTZRoE24kNSkgM QpIjDwSI4/EhEfFScgoQLQBADhglNEmIaMQHhVHyS5KjjWSmgSEhBH8gsKNp CZ5DT05dT05dT1ZNd2wyFiItl45Xog+Xjkj6hF3oo32B8ZfG2b UNOPO8WI0IdRPf2i8NONk0PNwU87yvgDX4Z5Wm4SMQlhkrKyaL iXB5DX0GklN/II90UaWVUNTSkYVFRYZy/kHiHMrmk0xx2sk4caSaKN+1HYCN7Jk/YHx9h/HsGOEaPupcU+0iUvLh0XGyqiiqCHWSCL3RhuRLKOKklFFSavoS KvohEbEQLT1ot0UaZtLvc2bng5tJ3ADGjuUHvtaQbQBSdMjbQI OSJIBKUA3K3uGhjtxov+nA8Y71OTRjq7tBK5/l7YTODoNQLrDz/GiTEK/9uWwfYFxjKuiLTQihpJdlBxrJPZEmxCBSJZW0ZZS1qJUaES0mJ QcRFt3dzft9tl2AkcbDF453XTigM7+YL8QGdQj5dPBwxnYI03S 9HWn/tR2AocYODq67aOhd1f7gozRGBklLHXAQwbiUFMFfmqjfqOVXGh ENDW+pFW0CUQyv6AQgl9AiEAkSSppUisUH82xl/Ux8P3795evXje1tDYQSY+fPH33/v23b5x/Qi7Nwad+R7sGHQQb2CJh1Mii6THHC4HDDQqV3i8zjjbG2dG/9yEnb9Dg+3ViZkQj+gJEG4/gnlabmJRsKD6aNsEIRBK/gBCCT0CIQCRJKCKpFYKPYvcrlhn48uXLw0ePSyur07Jyj545H3 Di3IEjJ/32Bmzcvm+j396A42eT07OLSitq6663dzx4/ebt5y9sfelev4YRvV2tAR0YR8zgDTvHC4HA4ei02QZ+mc7uIdP Rxmjyhhgd/TEyM18QbT8FLoo2SdkQfBRtghGIJL6eaGskSShoUCsEHyUmKcP JaPv+/fubt53t9x9UXbmWmJZ5ER8dFBZ5Iijk8Kkg/8Mndh44vG1vwOZdBzb47V27ZZf3Br9lazcv8PbxWLpq5rxlM+c t2bR9X0RsQlZe4Y2Gxo4HD9+87fz8mVV5R7Mp9m3qtPumvd/q2x1jEG2Deuz9lN4WP7C5NyioaIbGeLyMJq/P4NMIg+d8iCH0daXpbdi+wDjGTdEmE4KPok0wQmNPtAk2NJLE5 dWpFRIeNYUj0fbx06eXr17funuvsqbuUk5hUkZ2XFIGPibxQnj UyfNhgSfO7Q087rcv0Henv8+23Wt8d6xYv3Xpmk0LVvjMW7bGY 5G323wv57lLHGcttHP1tJk5x3y6u4mdC87aCWvpaGjtvGTVxn9 OB8UkptbdaLh9996Ll68+fPjI/PT36rcp9m23fcfl+zIDgUAgvLwGJwvlM5rtfUCPNEPst0dIb7d 3wCRRhzbMeBlNHq2+qRtwpJ86LX1DGDB8nJcXbmB/w/QFQHf3qKNtiqRMSHgUbYI1NJL4BAQp0UYUk1OjVnB45BQJNkbb 58+fnz57QWxqqam7UVF1pbi8Kq+oLCM7Pz7lUkRc0oXw6JPnww JPBu0NPLFtb8CmHfvWbtnpvWGb17rNi1Zt8PRa67FklfuC5TPn LZ3usdDezdPaeY6Fo7upvYuRjTPOajrG3EHP1A5lbKNpaKVhYK mGMVPTNVHRNVFEGapiTJif/vFlcGuQs6At9tPhnlbbFAmZ4PBI2gRraCTyCQgi+PgFGxqJU2R VqRUcFjlZQpq10fb167dXr9/cudfe/uAhuan1BoF47Sahuu56WWVNfnH5pZzCxLTMiLjki/iYUxfCDp88v+/wCb99gZt27Fvju2O5T09jbe6yNbMWrnDxXOY0Z4mD+3xbl3mWT h5mDm7GtjMNrZ2wFo66ZnYoYxsdIyskzkIda66mZ6qiayynaSC vjVPDmGkb2zA//eMCTSNrbJMFou2nwz3RNllCOjgskjbBGhqJfPyUaCMQJ8uoUOt iaMRkcVZG2627Ha33Ou4/fPLg0ZNbd++RmluvNzTWXL1eXlVTWFKRmVeUdCk7KiElOCLu9E X8kVPn/Q+f3OF/eNPOfat9d3it27xo1XpPr7VzlqxyW7B85tyllD1Qa+c5FtPdTe 1djWycDSynY8zt0Sa2OkbWmjhLDQMLNYyZMtpYQRunoGOoomeK MrFFm9mjTO2Yn34AAANcFG3i0hdDI2gTrIFAG23SypSaJKV0MR Q/WVyKhdHmMGuht++ufUfPXYhMTMkuKqq8UnX1ZtXVmyWXa7ILi5 N7c+1MMP7o6fP+R07u8D/su9N/je+OZWt85y9fN2fpKvcFK1zmLXOas8je1dN65lzL6e5m9q7GNj Mpe6C6prY6xtaahlZIAwt1rJkyykheG6egg9MwsESZ2FFCDWVi B9EGABcadbRJXQzFT5JSooYY56ItPSvXxtlDz9RWG2ehaWBhbO sy18tnw+7AYxeiIpJz4jLyY5KzwmKST1/EBxw7s8M/cIPf3tWb/Jat8fVcvm7WIm/X+cuc5yxxnLXA1mWelbOHuaO7iZ2LobWTgYWjnpk92sRG29AKi bPUwJqroI3lkFgFbUNNQyu0qT3a1B5latdXJhBtALAGN7XaGEa bmLTyFCklSgWH4qewNNq6u7ttXT0d5yzdtO94YHDipl1HzK2c9 ExsUIaWKJylqZ2r87zlC9du9d13zP9kcOA5vP/xC1v2Hvby2Tpr0Sonj4UOrp62M+dZOXlYOLqb2rsa2zjjrKZjz R10TW1RxjbahlYaBhbKKCM5JFYFbYLEWaFM7VEDQu3HW23klD1 9Usgj6jGo4jntD4y/NuxHtANkMCHDjo7Z+aF8NajiORNjpHxKO2rGvTDheUUQoxmhOx nMLB/AGtwTbVPEpYJD8dT4EqNGGz+/IIFAlJRRkZBWplRIaIQYS4+1dXd3m9q77fzn/L5z0cv2ns7VM70m+IuR60KLRWvtlq4zdZ6HNrZR1cGp6uA0MKb Gdm4zF65Z5LPLe+vB1dsOLvfds2idn8eydQ6zFpk7uBlYOqJNb FBG1jpGVjpG1kgDC2W0sYKOoTLKSNPIGm3mQBtqOr2JhjLp+eH r16/Mz0J3d3e/zZWcMpJwY1+0MT3Bw3z6vCKIwQwxObpR9jKk5xVBKSkpIxkcK8 cOhsU90SYmLh0SGkGNL0kZFQKByM8viBAQEGxsJMrKqlIrLCxS gtUXf1g7zDwamrT1SMgiv6MnnRckzfeWNnfE+O5dXnxzcf6VJc GJ8w6dcVzjZz3Xy8p5jqaBhaImVlkbp4o2NrBytvVYNmu57/x1Oxb67JrrvXnmojW27ktwNjNV0MZymlgFHRzS0Io2v6httL6O vUUgENraRnQmb6iWSG/zp6fD84qgnpYQTRAGVTzvayXRBiRNj7QJOCBnGLTaaCeJMvCKf p9WpPQf6bDDHDBhfZOdQh406oEDpzun9IbcrwuDiaQszxRyN5k m2wYMcPBkpzBYPvRHArjDaB9qJCETFhZJm2CNjUQBAUGEoIAQs ZGkKq9BrcjwKBlW32iFQuseOBu17WjYkm1HlwYG741IVbV1w/ruW1JwVfn5a+STf91utqzJr1kQk70no/h4Ss6G4xddvX0tZ3qija1VtbEqKJwq2kgdY6Zr7mA+c4Hbsk3u yzcro01U9UzVseZqGDN1rLk61lwDZ6lpaK1tZKNjYktnh9TELj c3NydnRI8G6ttOaPeQekPueUXQgG1m8N5ZvzQZ1CPl08HD6R64 89i3ffYNkPrT84ogmk/39E3CwFbZgGh7XhHU9116EzagL7oDHypzB05k/58YTGRvsvX7Y8LEwIdePtCkYznuabXJSMpGhkfRJhixkSQoIIQ QFhAiN5LQilrUisVHK7D0yR+xKZnui9au33N0z+mItfvO7jgWv mZ7oIKFk+ORoDVVJNWnLzH3Hi+sJW7KubwgOmtzdmUEoTW+se1 YSd3mhOyl56Jcth2QUEZpGligjKxQRlYYMxs1XWMFbRw11+iVu TrWXMPAAomz1DS01jG2pbTj4uPj8/LymJ+LfvnStwHSOwA3sH3GqJE1oEEUFER3v3DYVttQ6UO3dUO3 CzXa6E8YcwP/gelhPJE0idbvJ5ZMD2AN7ok2BSm5WHw0bYKRG0nCAkIIUUHhFi LZVBlFraSIWFWWPq8tIi7NZ/Pe2YvXLVi5Zd/JcJ+dR0xsZ1l6LLNatdV29zGbs9EzUovmpZdsKKzblFfjk1mxI 78q4joJf428O6dibXLhrOMXJ8lrymvjkDgLx1kLTW2dbZw9kAY WyigjSmNNDUNtuJmpY83VBuWdOtZcDWthYu1YUVHx4sUL5udiQ MOIXgtiQIeRbmDklD17goLotNk4EW39Gm0MvsnhaBvQXKV7jgK ibYxxT7SpSssnRcTSJlgLkSwqKIz4RVCkjdhkp4axU8PYqWLsV DHpkXGaMqx87UtyZsG+w2cWeW9ynbvc2NJZW98CZWCtazhVC62 LMTIztHU2cFlgvmqb4+5jLkeCPc7HeSXm7ciuDLtKPlBQtT65Y O6xi3/Lashr4rBW01fvOOS2ZK2yJlZNz4QSbbT5NSjpzClJp4GZOstz8 dVr10Z1GqEvCAadvaPdDWW0gQ0+7dfzKb0tb9hooxkavd0xJgK r37wNldajjJLh9g/p/Z2gacTS7CnTNpCZWgKwQzoujDLaNGUU0yPj7FT1qNVGbPpFUAT xm9CE26Qmdw0DN0qpY7Oj4lEyrHxZHz4uJSO//ExoTODp4L1HzmzaFbh0zRYNFHr3oSP7Dh5cuMhzqpmhqpqKgZm VufNcE9eFRvPX2m7asycxa29myfrk/Pknw/6UUZfXNMDZzNyw5x/vLf58In+LKyKV0ca90Ub917y3jdbbWMOYGUy1uXAxpKura6RLv Lu7e8A20bcl9Z026Iu0oQ5mk/uuoqDbI80Q++2XDhttNEMb8iA6owZRv7ENOWFDjJpeR5o5pbsb TnfCBk4kOWXQYui/jGlmlpklAKcR2IJ7Wm0oGaXsyHg3NX1q3SY2/SYogvhDaMJdUvMCLeMFmkYLNI3mIw3zoxIwsqx8xfKZoAvzFi/ffejE+aiki9Ep56OSj56P9PLZ7LbQa/7yVes2bzt6+kxSWtqRo/+sWrva0dlBF4PWweCMbGc6LFztvHan7YrNv0uqymsaqOga281a PNXR4/fJ0nIaeor9Wm3mvQFnpoYxo+yTauqbeq1cQySSmJ/scWrEF4EBMDrcE20YGaW8qHhPdSy17pKa/hASQfwlLNpObvFCmXmhpnrpmC7TNimKTjSQVWFhtH38+PHevXt p6enbtu90nzPfde7ijbsDAs7gA89F7Aw47b1pl/uiVVYz586Yt3jF2o3+AYdjEpMuhIb47dzu6jrTAKerrYe1nbXU c90uh3neKFM7cQV1CWVNRR1DBR1DdaxFX0sNY045e6COtVBBm1 jZO1+6lPnp0yfmp3nc6WtpQbABzuKeaMPKKBVGJixRM6DWPWLT n4IiiL8n/NLR1Lpa32Y1xnqVnuVKtHlxTLKhnCoLo43W+/fvCQTC6TNnFixe5uzhOWuRt/fmvT67j6zdfWSZ7x63RWtM7Fy0DczMHF2XrN20N+BISHi431Zf J89lvgfPbT542vdQ0PJtge7LN1u4zFdEGaljBh5ZU8WYITHGPh t9Hz9+zPzUAgDGyiijDSejVBQZ76WGpVZPtE0S/fV+y631JtN9jBzW4ezW6luXxqYYybMr2mi9fv26rq7u6LETcxc sdnDz9PDyWbBuxwKfXXNX73BZ4mM/x8vI3g2JNZWUnGTvsdRlwSpnjwXzl61dvWWv777jCzfsHXCphx rWQgVtbOs4o6q6mvnpBAD8AO5ptVGibbmqPrXaiU1/CYogJv/y+/3WO5usZ220dN0w1dnHyKE0Ps1IQY0D0Ubr33//zcvP37Zj13QXDwsHl+nzvN28Nnl4b5m1YsvMJT4uS9e7LdvgsX yD8/wV7gu83ed72XksVdUzpbbXVPRMtTCGx46f+PjxBx6lCwAYGS6K NmnFoog4LxUMtXpabZN/+/PBrXtbpi/YbD9vk82s9WYzShPSjRTVORxtVB8/fmxra4uLT1i7fqOds6u5o5vTglVuXpvcvHxdKf8u2zDHe7O5s6 eKrgnlEJsCEjN/0dLWkd1BxaShTymObCBwLAzwFO6JNgMphUJ87FIlXWrdI5L/FBRGTP797we327e4em2esWSjg6ePlVtpUoahksZYRRutd+/ekcnkkNAwr5Vr7WZ6WDvPcVq4ynXZhlneW82c5qnomiihjAxML DKzskY/riHQpBJ5RLfHDzEQAEB/o4w2fSn5fHzsQkUUte42kv8QEEZM/mPSgzsdvh4rN7l5rXdauMZmVknyJRx3RButly9flpeX79nnP3P WXBsnN5SRlbya1sZNm1+/fs3aEfU34CIp5m+Pp/0O5ZKr/hedQtaB8Yx7Wm16kvK5+Ji5CjrUutNI/l1AGDHpj0n373Ss91i5zs1rjdNCb5tZRUmX9JXGbId0WN++fXv 48GFJSUlLSwubRkGjL4RGeHv8gCtZgyqe911QT/dueADGEe6JNpSkXHZ4tJucFrVuN5J+ExBC/P373+23271dvVbMWLzMYd5iS5f8xHRdRU6fRuBW5FHfHk/zc0+kQbKBcY97ok1LQvZSWNR0GQ1q3SKQfuUXQvz56593b91d6 Oi5wH7OPGu32aaO2fGpOhy5+GM8GP3t8QMGElRBhmQDoM8oo01 DXCYtNNJGSo1arQTiRH5BxG8Tf7vdetvVYqarufNMEwcnrFVGb BJSlpX3kI5nP3x7PN07t3/g4bEAcCPuabWpikknhUaYSipTq4VAFOUXRPwy4Ze25lZbA+tpW CsbPTNLbaPkqHjWPtRoPPvh2+Pp3rnd/3EbAIxb3BNtSmKS8SF4rLgCtZoaGkX4BBAThCc0k5tNtAyNNQ2 MNPRxqroJ+BglVj9lF1DAfeyAN3BPtMlPkYwJDteZIkctckOjM J8AQlhQmEwk6ypp6yppoxU0UXIaMWGRcqx+7QvobcVBsAHQz2g fID5ZIupimPpkGWqRGghCfPwIIX5BEoGoIa2iIa2iLqWsJqkUG YKXEZOEaAMAcMAoo01qsjj+YqjSJGlqERsIgnz8CAE+gcaGRkU xeUUxOUUxOYUpsvjgMMnJEhBtAAAOGGW0SU4SC78QKve3JLUa6 wkC/+NH8PPxExoIMpOkZSZJy0ySkpkkFXYhVGKSGEQbAIADRhlt4pP EQi+ESP8lQS1CPYH/f/wI/v/xE+oJkn9JUCv0QogYRBsAgCNG+4rlSWIhF0Ik/hSnFqG+gf9/fAi+//E31BPE/pIQ+0tC7E9xsT/Fgy+ETIFoAwBwxCijbcokseALIZTsolRDfQMfNdqm/CVBLYg2AADHsCTapvwpTq1+0Tb5b0lqXbwQOhmiDQDAEaOMtsm TxC5eCJn8lwS1GuoJfP/jR/Dx8Tc0EKZMkqJW8MXQKZPFIdoAABww2mibLH7xYujkSVLUamgg 8PHxI/j4BBoaGsXEZKkVHBw2ZQpc/AEA4ITR7pBOkQgODpsyRYZavdHGL9BAaBSXVKBWSCheDC7ZBQB wxGijTUwyOCR8irgctRoaGvn4BBD8/IIEAlFCWplaIaERYnCjFQCAI0YbbeJSIaF4cSklajUQiHz8ggh +ASFCI0lSTp1aoeFRYpIyEG0AAA4Y7XVtEtIhYRESMioSMqoSs qoSsqqERiI/NdqkFJDUCsVHicOTPwAAHDHaaJOUCQmPkpRXl5TXoBShkcQvII TgFxQiEEnSSlrUCsVHi0vJQbQBADhgtNEmJReKj5aixJeytrSy NoFI5hcUQvALChOIZEonSoVGxIjDoygBABwx2ntIpeXDImJlVN Gyamg5NV05dd1GEllAULg32lR0qAXRBgDgmFFGm4SMQnhUnDxS X0ETq6hloKSNI5KaBIREINoAAGNptA81klXCxyQoo4xU0Maqui ZqeqZEcoug8ASINgDAWBrtoyjlVSJik9Ux5hpYC6SBpRbOitTU KiQiSo02FEQbAIDzRhlt0gqqUfGpWobTtI1sdUzs0Kb25OY24Q kTe6NNFaINADAGRvtuBCX1mMR01FRHXbPpeubTMRZOTS23hCf8 AtEGABhLo4w2OWWN2ORLehYzMJYzsFYzDaxmNrXeEhbtjTYZVR R1nxSiDQDAMaN9WZ+KZlxKpr61K9baxcDaBWft0tR6SwSiDQAw tkYbbaqacSmZWBtXA2tXA2sXA2sXaLUBAMYeS6JN39oFazUTaz UDa+nc1ALRBgAYa6PeIUXGJl/Ss3DWM3fSM5+uZ+ZIbqE5QwrRBgAYE6M/jRCTlI4ydUCZ2KGMbXWMp5Gbaa5rg2gDAIyJUV/8oRaVkKqJs9Y0sEIaWCKxFqSmFkFhUbj4AwAwlkZ9ya5KZGySm t5UVV1TVV0TVbQxkdxMc6MVRBsAYCyM9h5SOSV8TIKiNk5Ry0B Ry0BRE9vY//Z4iDYAwBhgyZM/5NT15NT1ZNV1ZdV0G4lkfnioEQBgbI3+eW2hETE0CUZ5FCVEGw BgTLHkKbuSSlqSSlqSSpqSSpoEYs8DxCHaAABjZtTRJhuCj5JQ REooIiUUkBIKSOq7ESDaAABjZtSvfZENwUeJK2hQq6GRxAfRBg AYW6yJNnkNakG0AQDGHguiLXzoaJNRRVErLDJWQgaiDQDACeyK NgFB4UYiWVZNV1ZNV1YNLauGDouMlZBRgGgDAHAA26JNSKSR1C SPxMgjMfIaGDkNvfCoOEmINgAAR7Ar2gSFJxDJzUraOCVtnKIW TlHLAB8dLymrBNEGAOAAdkWbkIgoqalFTW8q5f5SFbRxREyilL wyRBsAgAPYFW3CE34hN7dqG03TNrTRwlkhsRZRcckyCqoQbQAA DmBXtIlM/LWp5RbGwglj7qQ71QFlbBudkCqrpAbRBgDgAHZF24Rffm9uu2N oO8twmpuBtQvGfHpsUrq8sgZEGwCAA9gVbaK//tFy6+7U6fNMHeca280ysJoZl5whr4KEaAMAcAD7ou3Pllt3zZ3 nmzl5mjjMxtm4xiVfgmgDAHAGe1ttZk6eU6fPM7b3MLB2gVYbA IBj2BltbXdM7Gcb23kY2rjqWzjFJqXLKatDtAEAOIBtpxEm/tbcetvA2gVrNRNj7oQ2tYuBM6QAAE5h28Ufor+SW9rQUx3QpvY 6xtO0cFZR8XBdGwCAQ9h2N8KEiaTmVk0DSyTWUkPfXE3PNCI2U RruRgAAcAT77iEVJZKbVdEmKmhjFZSRkjYOH50A95ACADiDvU/+UNQyUNTCKmhi5ZH64VFxkjKKEG0AAA5gb7TJaejJafS8yA+e1 wYA4Bh2P4oSLauGllFDy/Q8ihKesgsA4ASOPkBcHKINAMAR7I02eO0LAGBMQLQBAHgQRBsA gAdBtAEAeBBEGwCAB7E32qSUtakF0QYA4Bj2RZsQgUiSUtaiVm hEtLi0HEQbAIAD2Bttkkqa1ArFR4tJQbQBADiBbdEmIERoJEko IqkVgo8Sk5KFaAMAcAC7oo1PQKihkSSuoEGtEHyUmCREGwCAE9 gcbTQfhIRDtAEAOIT90QatNgAAx7E32iQUKAfaNCUV4TQCAIBz 2HsaQVJJS0pZW0qZcskuPNQIAMAhbL4bQRUlo4aWVdeT09ALj4 qDB4gDADiDjdHWSCLLaWDkkVhFLQMlbcOImERpeKMVAIAj2Pxu BG2cso6RCtpETW9qVHyyrBK8YhkAwAnse6PVBCK5WQVtqqZnpq FvoYmzjklMk1fVhGgDAHAAO6OtqUVd3xxpYKVlaKNjYh+bfElJ XQeiDQDAAWx7xbKIKKmpRdPASstwmo6xne7U6fEpmUoaKIg2AA AHsC/aJpKaW7UMbbSNbVGmDnrmzvGpWcpINEQbAIAD2Btt2ka2OsZ2a FNHiDYAACexO9qm6RjboUwd9Myd4lMylWGHFADAEeyMtqZWLUM bSrqhpzrGwWkEAACnsPc0AhJriTSw0sTZaBvZxialK8DFHwAAj mDvdW2quqZqelPVMeYa+hZRCSlyyhoQbQAADmDv3QhK2jglHUN lHSMVlHFkbJIM3GgFAOAI9kWbcCOpSU4DI6+BkUfqK2hi8dHxU nJwezwAgBPY/x5SVZSMKkpGFR0WGSshowDRBgDgADY/r01RU1KR8kYrLXgUJQCAY9j9AHH13oJ3IwAAOId90SbY0EicIq tKreCwyCkSMhBtAAAOYFu08Qs2EIiTZVSodTEsYrKENEQbAIAD 2Bttk6SVqXUxNGKyOEQbAIATINoAADwIog0AwIPgWBsAgAex9e IPopicGrWCwyOnSMIZUgAAJ7D3kl0JRaSEIlJCASmhgAzBw3Vt AAAOYf+NVr0VGhEjLg1vjwcAcAJ7n/yhgNSXR2LkNTDyGpjwqDhJGUWINgAAB7DveW2iRHKLKtpEBW2s gjJWRhlFxCRKyStDtAEAOIBd0SY8YSKpuVULZ61pYKVpYInEWk bFp8Db4wEAnMGuaBMR/bWp5ZaumaPuVAe0qQPa1D42KR3eHg8A4Ax2RduEib81t942sHb FWs3EWs3Ut5wRn5KpCK99AQBwBNui7Zffm9vuGNl5GNrOMpzmb jjNPSEtG95DCgDgDHZFm+gvvze33TG2n21k52FkO8vIziMxPUd FUxeiDQDAAWxutfU22QynuSek5SgjIdoAAJzA7mNtLpRjbVgrl/jULCV4ezwAgCNB6qqDAAAS/0lEQVTYfIZ0qiN6qgN6qgN6qmNscoaCmhZEGwCAA9h/XRvOStPAShNnHZ2QCq9YBgBwBtvuRhARJZJbVHVNVdEmqmgTVV 0TeMUyAIBj2HwPqSZWAamv0PuKZUl4xTIAgCPY++QPGVW0DLxi GQDAceyLNiECkSSppEUteMUyAIBj2P2K5b4P4BXLAACOYe8rlu EB4gCAMQFvjwcA8CB4oxUAgAdBtAEAeBBEGwCAB0G0AQB4EJxG AADwIIg2AAAPguvaAAA8iL13I4jJqVMrODwKog0AwBnsvtFKnV oh4VFiEG0AAI6Ae0gBADwIog0AwIMg2gAAPIjN0aYA0QYAGAMQ bQAAHgTRBgDgQRBtAAAeBNEGAOBBEG0AAB4EF38AAHgQRBsAgA fBPaQAAB7E5id/yKtTC578AQDgGHioEQCAB8GjKAEAPAhabQAAHgTH2gAAPIj9l+ z2VggeLv4AAHAIu6KNX0CI0EiSUERSKwQfJSYF0QYA4AS2RZug EIFIklTSpFYoPlpMSg6iDQDAAeyNNillLWqFRkSLS0O0AQA4gX 3RJkwgkqWUtakVGhEjLi0P0QYA4ACINgAAD4JoAwDwIDjWBgDg QXCGFADAg+C6NgAAD4K7EQAAPAjuIQUA8CB48gcAgAfB89oAAD wIWm0AAB4Ex9oAADwI3mgFAOBB8B5SAAAPgmgDAPAgiDYAAA+C aAMA8CCINgAAD4JoAwDwIIg2AAAPgmgDAPAgiDYAAA+CaAMA8C CINgAAD4J7SAEAPAie/AEA4EHwvDYAAA+Cp+wCAHgQtNoAADwIjrUBAHgQvIcUAMCDxt/b46GgoKCYKfZEm6AQgUiSVNKkVig+WkxKbpTRBgAArPLj0Salr EWt0IhocWmINgAAt2AYbTIh4VG0Nx1Qo02YQCRLKWtTKzQiRlx aHqINAMAlGETbFEmZ4PAo2hOh/aJNWkWHWhBtAACuMny00Vy+BtEGABgfhou2SNqbDhoaiXwCghB tAABuxyjaJGSCwyKnyKpSC6INADA+QLQBAHgQRBsAgAdBtAEAe BBEGwCAB8EZUgAAD+K669qKyy+nZeWmXMrmjUrLyi0uv8zq3xr owWNry0hXrYv46J9q+Yxoa+KuuxFyCorLKqvfvH37lVe8efu2r LI6p6B4RMsBMIP31pYRoaxa54LxP8/yGdHW9OP3kLIj2lIzc96+7fzy5UsXr/jy5cvbt52pmTkjWg6AGby3tozIsKsW7y2fEW1NP/bkD3ZFW8ql7K9fv471AmSxr1+/plzKHtFyAMzgybWFAo/Hv379etivMV61eHL5ML81QbSxHUQbm/Dk2kIB0TYUiDYuAtHGJjy5tlBAtA0Foo2LQLSxCU+uLRQQbUPh 6WirT/TvFVTSMaLlQuk1qKSjq6s+0T+x/seX8AhAtLEJo7WlbyUZah2pT6TzEc265e/PeAWhWZeYRB0j3VH3w5Foo53ZkW5JzKOdWRZsdLwbbfWJw6xxw/TMvl/hkCDa2GTItaWjJGj4X/RQ0Ubt2FESxGBd+4F16UeiDT+0LhZEW+9kjGqzYozFGx2vRltH SRDdxUT9+0P79yGopCSRpmvf36jE+q5Bf0woXyuht/L1WyMTE6lbTe8Ah1slINrYhGG0Df6t0P6+hmrUDdgO6awkA3pP rO8ZX/+hDbn+lHQM357s6t9qo5trlCXAsmjraU8NsYYPsVnRLOIB2wJ1 OEFB/WZ2qOXZ+0tjYnPi0WgbItn6Fli/n3qXUt9fJLorXN9PHSVB/sNE2+C29VBp+yO/DDAiDNYWynZCu5UM+n0N22rros1IpntnsKb9+A4p3VwbdtViPt p6m7kD13DmNiu6C4dxytPthalm408VbYxXI/Z1ZPKYDEQbuzB1LGlgA4Rus53uutRFE23D9T6wKcbiaOuiSTfK vDOzao3kWBujv/1MbBcMFg6TvTDe/e/Do9E2/OrIyWhj9ggCRBubMHHSiTabBvy+mIi2fo22oXun07xhfbRROlJ mnMlVa+Rb0w9H22iG04eZeOPVaKN/gHiIljOTvxiaQfa1o2mO1vR1pO2dqSPVI/1lgBEZSbQN/n0x82eS+h+GvdPuhjK1/vxgtHV1dXXT5FoXe6NtyB3SQZsN42U73EbXDysP74yzaOuiPWb bb3+e3vFOJptd1CEmJiYOHmRfx8F/0pnZH4VoYxeGpxEGHSwY9Puqp3P1xtDHGQb2Tu/oBNPrD71R98Opiz8Yt2Tpb1aJiUH+Ayaf0cKhnVl6Gx3NnwUmN iaejjb2GUFLbCQg2tiEJy9JpeDWS3ZHcByGTXgz2vzpGf3Covk bz5ZfG0Qbmwy1trBjJeEwDkTbDy0liLbx2WpjE4g2NuHJtYWCW 1ttY2+8RttP/oQpMCK8t7aMCDyvjTHuiracwpKyyurOzi5mH7vJ9To7u8oqq3M KS0a0HAAzeG9tGRHKqnU2JOLnWT4j2pq4K9q6u7uzC4pTM3M4/9h1NlVqZk42PD2cbXhsbRnpqsUg13hy+Yxoa+K6aAMAgNGDaAM A8CCINgAAD4JoAwDwIIg2AAAPgmgDAPAgiDYAAA+CaAMA8CCIN gAAD4JoAwDwIIg2AAAPYnu0QUFBQY1JMRVtChriCiOPtrGLbAA A6O4eKtrwUZRQ+8FoAwAAbkM32vgh2gAA45qYlFwIPkpCASmhg JRQREooIgmNJH5BiDYAwHgmLi0fio+WVNKiFoFI5hcUhmgDAIx jEjIKYZGx0qoomZ5CE4hkASERiDYAwDgmJacUHhUvj8TII/XlkfoKmthGUpOg8ASINgDAOCajoBoRm6iCMlZBm6iiTVV1TYlN LUIiEyHaAADjmLyyRnRCqqaBlRbOWstwmraRLbm5TVj0V4i2nw u+hOh+vMBodwZvlPvxAnwJkfEsnzhxYsuWLT68YsuWLSdOnGA8 y7mFJWlZuWP+YhdWVVpWbm5hyVAzq6iuHZd8Sc/cCWMxQ99qJtbapan19oRffodo+4mEFTXqnqrUru3UJ33njdKu7 dQ9VRlW1DjULB8KCDh58uSTJ0/G+tV0LPPkyZOTJ08eCggYapYzsvPKKqvfvH071lPKMm/evi2rrM7IzqM7vyqauonpOUb2s40d5po6zpvqNL/l1l3RX/+EaPuJuBzL17nSteru10vPPvNGrbr7VedKl8ux/KFm2dfX99mzZ58/f37LKz5//vzs2TNfX9+hZpmHX8ZMd37VdPSTM/PNZy6ydFli5bbU2t2r9Xb7xN//gmj7iRjtztAnfc949vnfd594ozKefdYnfTfanTHULPv4+Hz9+n Ws44jFvn796uPjM9Qsp1zK/vr161jHEYt9/fo15VI23flVRxmkZhfZzFo+zcPbds5Ku7mr2u50/PL73xBtP5GeaHv66UUXj1TG00/DRtuXL1/e8JYvX75AtFFpoHFpOcW2s1fazVllP3e1/bw1EG0/HZpo+8gbxWS0cXIhcwBEGy11lEFqTtE0jxXTZnvbzva2m7Oy7U 77L7BD+lMx2p2hT/qW/vTj804eqfSnH/VJ34aNtldc5cZBPb2DN0YxAO6Nto6SoKCSDjYMmEG0qWnrp2QW WLousXRdYuW61Mp1aevtexN/g9MIPxOj3RkY0rfUxx+fvv3A2qoNwCJ66QaQnr798LT+iK7+kV rKF1KWIBAIzxQWj/Tp2w+pjz9ihou2z58///vDEhZQ5wuxIOHHh0Pr2gE9vQPXRjGAz58/cyTaOkqC/P1HFFVjEW0qmrqJGbkmjvNMHOeaOs41dZzb3HYHLv74ufRG24c nb1lZNQFYhP6Rmp7/pnsiELoBxCc3j+hSOt48oovA7r3J4pFSKvXxB2ai7cUPqduvh0 DMj+/9b/z8vp9HpW6/nt7+ulEMgEPR1lESFJSYOKKsGotoU1TXjk/NxFq5YK1mYq1mYq1mNLXeEoFLdn8qRrszMMRvKY8/PH7znnWVPg+B3XuTpsvNI7qYI9XUfwd8ytJKefwBQxw+2p7/iCv79fT2X6HTtbcVp7f/Ss+39s/v6TQ/nvKt+N4OiPnxtP309TJowCPAmWijxFR9Ym+7rSfp/CkS64fqUtLR1VES5J9YTxlM3wBGg0G0yakgYxLTdUzsdIztdIx tdYynkZtbhSbAjVY/E6PdGTqEL2F33tQ/fM2yqgrQQgdk9uuY5IpYdLYqQAuN0UJgfKtYN65BFXbnjQ7hC+ Noe//+/e0fULIThZgdyuALobMRs0Nvl+xEIXq/FzobgdpZMrBPyvd6h4naWUL590emqcf79+/ZH229DTBqNHWUBFFDqj7R3z+xnm4XSof6xJ5so/4wOgyiTUZRLSo+BYm11MBaaOibq2PMSE0tgiKiEG0/EaPdGdoNn0Nuvb5x/xXL6vJBTfTBjH4dE10QC09fPqiJwGzavRAx8FNWVsit19oNn4e NtrYfULRdR2d7Ed3u1KNvOtuLaL9G+XlAj7TfRyAQCI+QoYbMN E5EW9+uZW+29dvZrE/0DyqpZ9ClJ9JYlGyMok1aQTUyLllNb6qqrqmqrokK2phIboYnf/xcKNEW3Pb6Wscr1lXiDARmYwVNl4qDmuiDaZR/O16l7cYg5iSydIx9FdzGVLS1/oiQWQid7YX9uxVu16F2LNyuo7O9kPJv6xBdqB0HDGTQgEeEA9H WUdK7n+nv7085lzCyaKOEGquSjXG0qUTGJqnqmqqiTVRQxso6h hBtPx2j3RlaDZ/Pt766cu9fFlbyLgwCdTC5578JzggEctfVK+UHkT0dr65HIZC7r rJ2pJQ63/pKa7hoe/fuXfMPyffTQSBmXez978VZsy7m++no+OVTP9Xxy6fp0tzzc76f Dk1vzRdn0Q6l72s/7t27d2yONtqDZb3tNtpoY6bLyM+vMsBoh5TSasOYqeqaqqCNVV AQbT8fo90ZmvWfg1r+rb77grWVuJN6cB3hFP6i+u6L6rIDSNSB xJ4vxDshEMidV1k+3qCWfzXrh4828o/K20azN+l+gUwmX3Dv3Rl1d9fR2ZaXt01HZ1se9duUn2l6c7/QfygDevkhbI+2gSc6e1tkfc24xPquAU273i59PbLydOmwx9o0s BbqGDM1PVNV2CH9CRntztC8+fls04vLt5/zRp1teqF5c5ho6+rqIvKWrq6uMbhkd3BSMc4u1pwa7cEg2mSV1 KMSUjVxVr3pZgLR9tMx2p2BvPn5NPlFedsz3qjT5BdIJqKNwFu 62B9t/vSMKNpYdpitq6uL8cUfyhrRiWlaRtM0cVZIrIUGZiqxCaLtJ2O 0OwN589NJ0vPS1qe8USdJz5E3PzGOts7Ozgbe0tnZyaU3WrHNM Ne1JaXrmNhpGdloGlgi9eHij5+Py7F81cuv3RrenSA+441ya3i nevk14+e1dXR0vHjx4iavePHiRUdHBzyvjUq+J9rstY2maeGsk FhzUlOLEETbTyWsqBF9skK16o3GjY+8UapVb9AnKxg8ZTcgIOD 48eMPHjzo5BUPHjw4fvx4AIOn7Obkl1VWd3Z2sf/xtxzS2dlVVlmdkUP/DxhEG3j9+vXr4ELCjH/yxvydBqyqGf/kBRcSGM/ywYMHfX192fKegrHg6+t78OBBxrOcnp2Xmpkz5u80YFWlZuakD/H08NcDdkhxPTukEG0AgPGNchpBm+Y0AhxrAwCMewMv/tCFiz8AAOOfjIJqVFyyur65mt5UVV0TFZQRRBsAYNyTkleOiE1 UQZsoo4yUtHFKWgaNpCYBIRGINgDAOCYpq4SPTlDUMlDQxMoj9 eU19BpJTQJCwhBtAIBxTEJGISwqTk5dT1ZdV1YNLaOKIhDJ/IIQbQCA8UxcWj40IqYnvpS1pZS1CUQSv6AQRBsAYBwTk5ILxUd LKmlJKmlKKmpKKmoSGkn8AvSi7ciJM24e88Sl5Xm1xKTkxKTkx CRlxSRlxSRlpgwqsZ6S/TnqZ5vf0S+owcXh8Y75ohjp8mHjNLvMmht47JSEArK3NBoaSXx 0o81jgdeRE2dCI2J4tvDRIfjoEHxUSHhUSHhUcHhUcHhkb0XxT IUwVzw8AVA8XNT1J/DoKbe5i8XlNajVG238/PsPHLRxcqdNN14tKWVtKWVtSSUtCUWkuAJlQaiLyamLyan1lrq YPA+WeP/6CScAildrwKplaT/Df/8BPj4+xIQJE/76e1JkTMKY5w57S1lbqqe0JJU0f7Zog4L6SQofFffn35MEBAQQ EydOFBASPhQQuMlvj1Tf9s+zJamkJak4VLSpQ7RBQY3f2rB1x8 GAQH5BISEhIcTvv/8uKioqICh0KCAwIibBbsbsMU8fdpWSlpSSVk+0KdBEmzw13cb+ dwMFBfUDZeXggo+KOxgQKCAoJCgoKCIigvjjjz9+++03UVFRAU Hhv/6etM9/P4FI4uVq7KkGKCgoXqm9+/b/+fck/t5cmzBhAuK333775ZdfJk6cKCIiIiQkxC/IoyUwsPigoKB4qAQEBISEhCZMmCAqKjpx4sT/BynZ/onkiwCRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Cat
11-29-2011, 12:46 AM
SRS audio essentials causes crackling and popping noises in Skyrim. v_v

JRd1st
11-30-2011, 02:52 PM
SRS audio essentials causes crackling and popping noises in Skyrim. v_v

I'm thinking those sounds may be there already and SRS is making them more audible.

Cat
11-30-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm thinking those sounds may be there already and SRS is making them more audible.

No, I tested it pretty much immediately. I usually play with max volume. Had it on, crackling and popping appeared. Very audible even at low volume. Turned it off, it disappeared. Turned it back on, it came back. Uninstalled, went away. Updated the realtek driver and use just that instead and messed with the equalizer to get similar audio quality I had with THX and SRS.

JRd1st
12-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Doesn't max volume distort the speakers somethink awful?

Cat
12-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Doesn't max volume distort the speakers somethink awful?

Nah. Certain frequencies make it vibrate in a way that causes a bit of a buzzing noise, but it's a very minor annoyance, and it's only a problem when I listen to music. SRS worked perfectly in everything other than Skyrim, but I've had no problems with the basic Realtek drivers.

I have the equalizer set like this:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7166/73427073.jpg

I don't have much experience with audio, so I don't know how if it could be made better, but like this it sounds quite decent for laptop speakers. Nothing like a good pair of Sennheisers on my stationary, of course, but it's decent enough. The main problem with headphones on this laptop is that I can never get the volume high enough.

JRd1st
12-02-2011, 03:22 PM
I wonder how the volume on my BT headphones, that I'm getting for Christmas, will be.....

neenja
12-03-2011, 12:23 AM
ughh... you would think a high performance GAMING laptop would have DECENT speakers.

asus just lost a TON of brownie points. im starting to regret buying this g53s now.

thesting
12-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Is installing THX TruStudio Pro worth it or should i just install Realtek drivers?

JRd1st
12-05-2011, 11:32 AM
You need the Realtek drivers in any case. THX is sort of pre-processor that enhances the sound.

dstrakele
12-05-2011, 03:58 PM
If you choose to install Creative THX TruStudio, you will lose the adjustable equalizer in Realtek HD Audio Manager for the fixed sound profile in THX TruStudio. Personally, I like the sound from Crystallizer feature of THX TruStudio PRO. They claim it returns the dynamic range of digitally recorded music - kinda like Dolby, I guess, but it functions on both the low and high ends of the sound spectrum.

BrodyBoy
12-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Anybody know what Creative's Alchemy program is? I found another version of THX TruStudio that I like better....it does the same thing, soundwise, but it has a slightly different interface and it uses the "external speakers" by default. But it also installs this "Alchemy" thing, which appears to have something to do with games.

JRd1st
12-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Anybody know what Creative's Alchemy program is? I found another version of THX TruStudio that I like better....it does the same thing, soundwise, but it has a slightly different interface and it uses the "external speakers" by default. But it also installs this "Alchemy" thing, which appears to have something to do with games.

http://www.creative.com/soundblaster/technology/alchemy/

BrodyBoy
12-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Hmmm...whatever. Whenever I start reading anything about "3D sound," my eyes reflexively start to roll....lol. Thanks for the link.

JRd1st
12-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Hmmm...whatever. Whenever I start reading anything about "3D sound," my eyes reflexively start to roll....lol. Thanks for the link.
Yah, me too. I had my fill of 3d with SQ Quadraphonic. :shakes head:

thizzladen
12-30-2011, 08:29 PM
I have found the PERFECT fix:

Click on your volume icon:
http://screensnapr.com/e/aQCifx.png

Click the speaker icon on the top, this brings up Speaker Properties. Click the "Enhancements Tab" and check the "Loudness Equalizer" checkbox. Hit apply:
http://screensnapr.com/e/cfn3TM.png

This alone will fix your sounds issues, and you'll have way better sound than before. Combined with the other methods in this thread, it's perfect.

Note: If you don't see this option, please update to the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver, here's the link for 32bit and 64bit:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

Click HD Audio codecs.

Have fun!

PILGRIM
12-31-2011, 04:29 AM
@thizzladen:

:D Thanks a lot for the tip! My laptop audio is crisper and a bit louder now.

(I also enhanced it with THX TruStudio PRO.)

dstrakele
12-31-2011, 04:37 AM
To my understanding, Loudness Equalization will make softer sounds louder and louder sounds softer, decreasing the dynamic range of music played on the system. But it's all whatever'll float yer boat....

Xet
01-03-2012, 09:45 PM
The only really good solution to the sound problem that I have found are:

Uninstall the THX, Realtek and the drivers after that. Restart the computer and install the latest ALC269 drivers from Realtek instead, restart the computer. Go to the speaker Properties. Click the "Enhancements Tab" and adjusted the equalizer to Powerful and ambient to Forest (or to the one you think sounds best). BINGO! The Asus G74 sound is much better :)

Thx Pro is not a good solution because you have to change the settings each time you start your computer. With my solution, you do not need to do that anymore ;)

BrodyBoy
01-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Thx Pro is not a good solution because you have to change the settings each time you start your computer. With my solution, you do not need to do that anymore ;)
There are versions of it that retain the settings.

The key phrase in your post, though, is "that I have found..." The point is that people really differ in their preferences and perceptions, and some people prefer THX presets, some prefer Realtek presets, some prefer SRS, and some others like to play around and come up with their own settings solutions.

I don't think there is only one really good solution. (Actually, I don't think there are ANY "really" good solutions, since the speakers suck....but there's no one-size-fits-all enhancement solution.)

WhirledNews
01-03-2012, 10:42 PM
I think the best solution to all of the speaker problems is to buy some really nice headphones :p

huntz
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
I am using version Thx trustudio 1.04.04.

When i reboot my g74, it is defaulted to external speaker.There is no need for me to change to external speaker. So i guess Thx Trustudio is the way to go for me.

jaguar0620
01-10-2012, 12:02 AM
So, I wanted to share my experience with everyone here in hopes to help some of the new people having the same issues as all of us. I am new to my G74sx and followed these forums with a clean install with AWESOME results, except for the low audio issue.

The only resolution no one spoke about is the allowing of Windows to auto-install the Microsoft High Definition driver v. 6.1.7601.17514 11/19/2010.
I uninstalled the realtek and THX drivers and viola, Win7 64bit recognized and installed the drivers needed. I have no issues with low audio now.

I think I will run like this until I find an issue but so far it's been solid.

I hope this helps some of you like it helped me. :)

dstrakele
01-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Thanks for sharing, @jaguar and @huntz! The low audio issue is specifically caused by the "Built-in Speakers" setting of Creative THX TruStudio.

If you upgrade it to version 1.04.04, it defaults to the "External Speakers setting as @huntz reports.

If you uninstall THX TruStudio, or only install the Realtek HD Audio driver in a new OS installation, you have a configurable equalizer in Realtek HD Audio Manager in "Speakers - Enhancements tab".

BrodyBoy
01-10-2012, 02:02 AM
The only resolution no one spoke about is the allowing of Windows to auto-install the Microsoft High Definition driver v. 6.1.7601.17514 11/19/2010.
I uninstalled the realtek and THX drivers and viola, Win7 64bit recognized and installed the drivers needed. I have no issues with low audio now.

I think I will run like this until I find an issue but so far it's been solid.

I hope this helps some of you like it helped me. :)
Hopefully, that will continue to work well for you. When I have tried this, either running the MS driver alone, or the nVidia HD audio driver alone, I always ran into a situation that called for something in the Realtek driver. As Drew mentioned, you don't get much in the way of audio controls without the Realtek Audio Manager.

I was especially happy with the nVidia driver alone, as it sounded pretty good and didn't require any extra software (it's needed in the nVidia driver anyway). But eventually, I ran into a couple situations where a program wouldn't recognize the audio device, so I gave up on that approach. :(

BTW, the Microsoft driver IS the Realtek driver.....it's just the bare driver, sourced directly from Realtek as the "MS" component in all of their driver releases. (I think it may be because of this "rebranding" that other programs will sometimes fail to recognize the audio device.)

jaguar0620
01-10-2012, 02:44 PM
@BrodyBoy - That's interesting. I didn't know that WAS a realtek driver. I figured it was the microsoft equivalent. Good to know. If that doesn't continue to work I will just reinstall the Realtek and THX drivers. No Biggie :)

Thank you all for the input. :)

Mopard
01-15-2012, 05:58 AM
I have found the PERFECT fix:

Click on your volume icon:
http://screensnapr.com/e/aQCifx.png

Click the speaker icon on the top, this brings up Speaker Properties. Click the "Enhancements Tab" and check the "Loudness Equalizer" checkbox. Hit apply:
http://screensnapr.com/e/cfn3TM.png

This alone will fix your sounds issues, and you'll have way better sound than before. Combined with the other methods in this thread, it's perfect.

Note: If you don't see this option, please update to the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver, here's the link for 32bit and 64bit:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

Click HD Audio codecs.

Have fun!

Thank you! I can finally hear the sound in my video clips (Canon HFS10) ... just barely and still pathetic but at least I can now hear something if the room is completely quiet. This could-be great notebook is basically junk without volume ... I can't believe Asus hasn't done something to rectify this major problem. I really miss the sound from my old Dell XPS M1710 ... puts this thing to shame big time.

JKB0076
01-15-2012, 11:56 AM
My BBY8 that was bought mid Dec 11' shipped with the 1.04.04. My setting always revert back to internal speakers though.

dstrakele
01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
You have the option of 1) uninstalling your current THX TruStudio and installing the free or paid version of THX TruStudio PRO, or 2) uninstalling THX TruStudio and using the equalizer (which will now be available) in Realtek HD Audio Manager - Speakers - Enhancements tab.

Vergil
10-14-2013, 05:01 AM
Is there any way to get it the Creative THX back without formatting the drives and using my install disks?
I've been to the ASUS G74sx drivers and under Utilities got the Creative THX_MUI driver and installed it but I get an error message of missing files and to reinstall again. I uninstalled and tried again and get the same message. Any clue on how to fix this problem?