PDA

View Full Version : error message ::{26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683}

Bohound
04-20-2013, 06:10 AM
Thats the error it shows, my g75.

Explorer.exe

No such interface suported(interfaz no compatible(as shown in my lenguage)

so i cant use some of the option in the explorer and also i cant play any game, i have tried registering the dll´s by using a comand line that i found in a microsoft forum, that solves the problem about using some option but still cant play and the menu bas is as if it were windows 95, i have tried changing it but to no avail , i also tried to fix the dll's and it completes the scan for error and it says it founds some error via sfc / scannow , but it says it cant repair the damaged files, i can try rebooting to factory but if i can prevent that it would be awesome, also i tried system recovery and reverted everything to before i tried all those steps, so i prefer to ask here, maybe i should send the machine to service since i still got waranty, and i only have some pictures and stuff i can easyle save, but i dont want to be laptopless for 1 month ty

TokoDude
04-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Did you try these scans? try these Commands:

----chkdsk
----chkdsk /f
Press Y and restart PC and a long system scan will be started.

ur USER ACCOUNT is corrupted thats the problem

Next thing it will fix create a new User and remove the old one.
Or
Re-installing your OS will fix it.

(You can also try --> my computer-->right mouse on your HDD/SSD properties----> Extra---> Error checking) but I don't think this will fix it but you always can try it. The best options are the things i wrote first)

gypsymoth
04-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Type mountvol in Command Prompt to see if that GUID you posted matches a hard drive you have. It will give you a clue to which hard drive is causing the problem (if you have multiple hard drives). If it doesn't match any hard drive, then use "regedit" and search for that GUID in the registry.