PDA

View Full Version : DSLR and G75 Backpack

osubucksfan10
04-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Hello,

I have tried several top of the line backpacks for my Nikon D800 and my new G75. Unfortunately the laptop wouldn't fit. I have read through the forum and have a few ideas for my problem. I have seen the suggestions for the Everki and Slappa backpacks. They look like great backpacks and I am sure could be adapted for at least some of my camera equipment.

After many hours of research and the returns to Amazon (love their return policy!!) I thought I would try here. I don't want to break the bank but am willing to spend what's necessary.

Thanks!!
Randy

osubucksfan10
05-25-2013, 11:47 AM
OK, it's taken me awhile to get back to this. Thanks to this forum, I began looking at backpacks I didn't know existed. I had been looking at camera backpacks, not laptop backpacks. I found the Slappa M.A.S.K. DSLR Custom Build Backpack. It works great for my G75 and all of my camera equipment. I can even slip in my ipad without any trouble. The padding is not as thick as a DSLR backpack but I don't plan on rolling it down a stairwell or checking it as luggage. The backpack is simply for easy transportation of all my important toys. I highly recommend this backpack.