PDA

View Full Version : This might sound weird

iceballfunela
05-07-2013, 06:05 AM
I watched Smosh's ULTIMATE ASSASSIN'S CREED 3 SONG [Music Video] and i blasted the speakers. I decided to cover the speakers for fun and when i covered the subwoofer, it was like the volume went down tremendously and when i did the same to the soundbar, there was no difference... What's the deal here?

Pitcher@asus
05-07-2013, 07:00 AM
i really don;t know what do you mean? could you tell more detial or post error photo?
what do you mean blasted the speakers and cover the speaker?

httuner
05-07-2013, 07:20 AM
It's normal, Asus has ****ty speakers and sound on these laptops. It's horrible and I don't know why they don't take care to fix it. The Subwoofer has no filter, so it not only plays low bass sounds but also plays mid-range and a bit of high range sounds too thus the subwoofer doesn't seem like a subwoofer but a large speaker. It's horrible and its the norm when it comes to sound quality of this laptop.

Don't expect a fix because this is all hardware issue not software, Don't RMA because there is nothing wrong with your laptop, its just ****ty speakers and poor design. Would've been nice if Asus put a filter between the subwoofer thus only allowing low bass frequencies to reach the subwoofer to actually perform like it should but nope, its just poor design.

My old HP DV6000 series Laptop sounds amazing compare to these laptops and that laptop is over 5 years old. Asus seriously needs to go to a different company to make their sound setups on these laptops.

dstrakele
05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
It sounds like most of the sound is being produced by your subwoofer. Adjust its volume down in the VIA Control Panel.

Matrix Leader
05-07-2013, 06:19 PM
I always turn down the sub volume to 40%

Myk SilentShadow
05-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeahhhhh, I got your ultimate AC3 song right here :p and a helluva lot better than what you watched :D

http://youtu.be/UY3j9-w5SMM

Amazing blend of Orchestral music and Dubstep...I was weary at first before hearing it, thinking the Dubstep would over-power the Orchestra music, but, Rogue; did a fantastic job...so, enjoy!! :cool: