PDA

View Full Version : Tablet thoughts and recomendations

norskgamer
05-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I was contemplating the asus tf300t as more mobile possibuility. I use to think rather highly of asus until the screen went black on my g75vw. Anybody have one of these or would recomend something different, apple not being an option,

chrsplmr
05-10-2013, 11:46 PM
We have had an Asus Nexus 7" since Santa brought it. It is incredible is all I can say.

Did you RMA the G ? If this is still an issue for you .. PM [private messege] cl-Albert and
get the ball rolling .. depending on where u r.

Welcome to ROG.c.

Tiennn@Asus
05-17-2013, 11:16 PM
The Nexus 7 is a personal favorite of mine; but if you're looking for something bigger than a 7 inch screen, the TF700 with a dock is as good as it gets for Android tablets.

Shawnnepc
05-18-2013, 01:42 AM
I was contemplating the asus tf300t as more mobile possibuility. I use to think rather highly of asus until the screen went black on my g75vw. Anybody have one of these or would recomend something different, apple not being an option,

What is the intended use for your tablet?

Once we know that we can recommend the perfect product :)

chrsplmr
05-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Tiennn @ asus ... cl-tien. Welcome to ROG.
Couldn't of said it better myself .. glad u did.

love the tagline in your sig. Also well said and little less is more true.

Shawn .. excellent point, as usual goodSir.c.

kkn
05-18-2013, 11:00 AM
if its stil under waranty ( 1 year ) send it to where you got it from and get it fixed.
but if its wear and tear then it could be as small as the cable strip thats sending the screen info that have been busted.