PDA

View Full Version : G75VX LCD problem , please help me , i'm new

mehdi.moha
05-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi guys.

i'm very glad that finally succeed to buy a g75vx :)

i've question abut my display . there is a little bit space between " ASUS " sign ( on bottom of LCD ) and the LCD . when i press the asus sing ( on the bottom of lcd ) it moves , little little bit .

please guys , i bough it from Dubai ( after 2 year waiting ) :( is mt laptop fake or second hand :(:(? or that is regular on g75 LCD ?

your help is really appreciated

mynewrog
05-24-2013, 08:29 AM
When I opened mine for the first time, the screen bezel (plastic frame) at the bottom (where ASUS is written) was out of place and there was a 5-10mm gap. I just pushed with moderate force, I heard it "clipping" in place and that was it. Probably some bad factory fitting but nothing worth taking back for RMA.

Did you try pushing it in place and does it stay there after you push it or it goes open again? If it doesn't lock in place then probably you should take it back.

If you can, post a photo so we can understand how loose it is.

mehdi.moha
05-24-2013, 09:15 AM
thank you soooo much for your reply .

for me is about 1-2 mm . actually is not out . i just found out there is a1-2 mm gap ( where ASUS sign is ) .

so that is normal . is'n it ? :)

oh , thanks god .i can keep my g75 by my side

nss
07-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi Mehdi,

Are the black lines like in the pics below ? if they are I think you are fine most if not every laptop has the same thing ..