PDA

View Full Version : I need HELP... at first it was just the battery charger flashing between AC and BAT

Anony Moose
06-14-2013, 10:46 PM
when i plug the battery in, i can charge it until i start it or until a considerable amount of time has passed.

then the battery light (previously a mild orange) switches to a blinking orange light.

when the battery is in... it will not do more than turn the power logo light on.
then it just turns off.

then when the battery is out and the ac is plugged in it starts, maybe until the "starting windows" Logo goes away, then it immediatly shuts off.

then sometimes it goes past this. but thenas soon as it loggs into my account it shuts down.

sometimes it keeps going past this.
(i was updating the drivers after i did a manual reset back to factory mode)

and it shut off in the middle of that.

i have searched all over. please help in any way, i will be coming back on the regular.

i sincerely appreciate it.

also i do have a 1 yr warenty... but i believe it has been longer than a year.
PLEASE HELP

TL:DR - my bat is out. cuz when it's in i cant start it. ac and battery mode keep switching even when it is out. now it shuts off randomly. WTF.?? HELP.

JamesNgkk
06-15-2013, 10:53 AM
What model is the laptop you are talking about?

Pitcher@asus
06-17-2013, 02:49 AM
so you mean when you just plug in AC, it is NP, but plug battery is getting problem? how is only plug battery? is same getting problem? if yes, i think you battery is damage.