PDA

View Full Version : Supremefx II Drivers download?

unrealavenger
06-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi all, just got hold of a ROG SupremeFX II sound card, does anyone know where i can grab the drivers? windows has disabled all my sound on installation, and i cant seem to find them online

Thanks
Unreal Avenger

Flitter
08-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Hi Unreal Avenger, I know this thread is about a month old know and you've probably already sorted it out, buuuut...

The Sound Card is only meant to be used on motherboards that already have the supremefx II installed, as in when you buy the motherboard the card came with it.
If you have any motherboard apart from the the ones listed below then you'll not be able to use it,

Blitz Extreme, Blitz Formula (Special Edition), Crosshair II Formula, Maximus Extreme, Maximus Formula, Maximus Formula (Special Edition), P5E,P5E Deluxe, P5N72-T Premium, Rampage Formula, Striker II Formula, Striker II NSE

If you have a compatible motherboard, go to your motherboards page and download the Audio drivers labeled "SoundMAX"
Sorry if you've payed like 20 and you cant use it :S

Les-pulham
06-03-2014, 06:00 AM
Hi there i have a Rampage II Extreme Rev 2.xx motherboard would this card work o0n my motherboard

Bal
02-26-2016, 02:18 AM
Same problem here. I have a vii formula and cannot find the supremefx driver.. tried a lot of things.