PDA

View Full Version : g750j-bbl7n05 PCI Simple Communications Controller Issue

squadup
06-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Hello, I just purchased my asus g750j and I went into device manager and noticed my PCI communications controler driver had a yellow caution mark on it. I tried installing drivers for the laptop but nothing works.

I also have an unknown driver on Device manager. Please respond with a fix, thank you!

cl-Albert
06-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you have the BestBuy G750JW-BBI7N05 ?
Doesn't sound normal if the software was not installed properly out of the box though and you may want to make sure you have Win8 installed (and not somethinge else) if you are expecting this.

Anyway, not sure which device that is, but if you check your C: drive, there should be an 'eSupport' folder and an 'eDriver' folder which is a copy of your driver disk, so just run the 'AsInsWiz' appication (ASUS Install Wizard?) to install any missing drivers and applications.

If you're interested, I can also tell you how to erase everything and reinstall Windows back to the original factory condition.

NeOsTiM
11-19-2013, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you have the BestBuy G750JW-BBI7N05 ?
Doesn't sound normal if the software was not installed properly out of the box though and you may want to make sure you have Win8 installed (and not somethinge else) if you are expecting this.

Anyway, not sure which device that is, but if you check your C: drive, there should be an 'eSupport' folder and an 'eDriver' folder which is a copy of your driver disk, so just run the 'AsInsWiz' appication (ASUS Install Wizard?) to install any missing drivers and applications.

If you're interested, I can also tell you how to erase everything and reinstall Windows back to the original factory condition.

Thanks for this! Just wish I had seen it before I wasted my time downloading everything from Asus Support