PDA

View Full Version : need some help with 3d movies

evilpotnoodle
06-30-2013, 12:03 AM
Hi everyone, i just got two 3D BR documentaries hoping to see some nice underwater stuff on 3d. But so far ive been disappointed with my G75VX, can anyone tell me which is the best setting and software to watch 3D BR movies on the laptop. Thanks, I got remember me because it was 3D vision ready but so far the 3D experience has not been that great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and i know this is a little offtrack but, can someone please direct me to where I can find information to fix the shutdown issues on windows 8. Ive turned off fastboot but the problem is still persisting.
My setup is with the 256SSD and 1TB HDD with the OS on the SSD.

Thanks again for all your help

TokoDude
06-30-2013, 10:07 AM
someone please direct me to where I can find information to fix the shutdown issues on windows 8.

What's the issue you experience it's shutdowns without saying something?

About the 3D I have no 3D vision so i cant tell you what the best settings are but you need to try for you self and change settings compare the quality of the the video/game and select the best view.

Pitcher@asus
07-01-2013, 02:14 AM
about shutdown, you mean when you move mouse to right high corner -> click into settings item -> click into Power -> Shut down, it is unable to shutdown or? did it post any error message?
about 3D, could you make sure you laptop is 3d monitor.